TS2 Fairway thoughts so far?

jklcmo ·  
jklcmojklcmo Members  88WRX Points: 43Posts: 88 Fairways
Thinking of grabbing a TS2 Fairway. Still winter here in Canada so unable to truly test one outdoors. For those of you who have a TS2 fairway in play wondering how you're finding it?

Off the tee? Off the fairway? Have you compared it to some of the more recent fairway releases?
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DreadzombieDreadzombie Members  315WRX Points: 128Handicap: 8Posts: 315 Greens
    I like it quite alot, only hit it on sims, but I prefer the feel and shape of it vs my 917f2. Launches a bit higher with the same shaft, and finding it's a bit more accurate off the tee
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • ClubChamp88ClubChamp88 ClubWRX  69WRX Points: 17Handicap: 1Posts: 69 ClubWRX
    best 3 wood I've ever owned....rocket launcher off the tee. Easy to hit off the fairway. Goes pretty **** straight but is still easy to work.
    Posted:
  • tleadertleader Members  661WRX Points: 165Posts: 661 Golden Tee
    Best Fairway I’ve owned, came from a 917 so not a drastic change. Felt they improved the look and sound, minor improvements in performance. For me, I’ve been looking fairways for years, that I won’t cycle through, believe I’ve found them...for now.
    Posted:
  • jlukesjlukes Members  286WRX Points: 141Handicap: 3.7Posts: 286 Greens
    Unbelievable club. Launches so easy and ball speed numbers are as good or better than anything else out there.
    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 9* VA Nemesys 65FIVE
    Ping G410 LST 14.5 VA Vylyn 75FIVE
    Titleist 818 H2 20* GD Tour AD DI 85x
    Mizuno 919 Tour 4-PW OBAN CT 115 X(-)
    Titleist Vokey SM7 49.07 F - 54.10 S - 59.11D
    Mizuno M Craft I
    Bridgestone Tour B X
  • jklcmojklcmo Members  88WRX Points: 43Posts: 88 Fairways
    Thanks - appreciate the responses. It’s been the best feeling 3 wood for me out of the new flock. But I’ve only hit indoors so this is helpful.
    Posted:
  • tgolfer78tgolfer78 Members  170WRX Points: 33Posts: 170 Fairways
    i like it
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.