CLOSED - Scotty Cameron Putter and SM7 Black Wedge Head are all that's left...- CLOSED

sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Posts: 92 ClubWRX
CLOSED.....

All pricing is shipped inside the continental US.
  • Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback No.2 34" - $OLD shipped – Very nice "MINT" original condition with headcover. Grip is a little slick, but that is to be expected for a putter this age. Show very limited use.
  • Edel E3 Torque Balanced Black Putter 34" - $OLD Shipped – Never gamed…only used inside on carpet. Comes with headcover. As New, but removed the plastic…
  • Scotty Cameron Select RoundBack (originally 34, but cut to 32.5") - &#shipped - Shows normal wear and in excellent condition. I got this on trade, but don't have a need for it. The shaft was originally 34" but is was cut down to 32.5" (measured from cap of grip down shat to sole). Comes with orognal pictured headcover
  • Titleist Vokey SM7 58/12 D Grind Black (head only) - shipped – Chipped around the with it a little to test the bounce, but like my current wedge better. This is in MINT condition!
  • Miura MG-S01 Tour 50*/7 Forged Wedge - $OLD shipped – Gamed this for 2 rounds and practice shipped with it a little, but is in Excellent condition. Great feeling wedge!
  • Srixon Z765 Iron Heads (5-PW Z765 & 4 iron is Z565 – 7 heads total) - $OLD shipped – Show normal use and bag chatter, but still a lot of life left in these…As far as I know standard L/L.
  • Cleveland 588MB 3-PW Iron Heads - $OLD shipped – These are BEAUTIFUL and MINT! I purchased these as NEW, but upon receipt they had been hit…I played 2 rounds with them, but going a different direction. 3 iron is still in plastic. As far as I know standard L/L. These are very forgiving for blades as proven with the Maltby Playability Factor ratings… Can also purchase the original shafts and grips for an additional $55.
  • S300 3-PW Taper .355 shafts with Grips (Pulled from the Cleveland 588MB's) – $OLD shipped or $ if also purchasing the 588MB heads. - 3 iron shaft still has plastic on grip) These were Standard length when installed. Excellent Condition Will not sell these prior to sale of 588MB heads, but will keep a waiting list if needed.
  • KBS Tour 120 4-PW Taper .355 Stiff Shaft Pulls with new Karma 360 Grips (Pic of measurement is 4 iron) $ shipped
  • AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff Taper .355 4-pw iron shafts with Iomic grips - $OLDshipped – The shafts and grips are both in excellent condition and only have 2 rounds of use. Graphite just isn't my cup of tea…Measurement show is 4 iron length.

STILL AVAILABLE:

Scotty Cameron RoundBack:

Post edited by sdaileyiii on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,557 admin
    sdaileyiii wrote:

All pricing is shipped inside the continental US.
    • Scotty Cameron Studio Select Squareback No.2 34” - $200 shipped – Very nice “MINT” original condition with headcover. Grip is a little slick, but that is to be expected for a putter this age. Show very limited use.
    • Edel E3 Torque Balanced Black Putter 34” - $150 Shipped – Never gamed…only used inside on carpet. Comes with headcover. As New, but removed the plastic…
    • Scotty Cameron Select RoundBack (originally 34, but cut to 32.5”) - $225 shipped - Shows normal wear and in excellent condition. I got this on trade, but don’t have a need for it. The shaft was originally 34” but is was cut down to 32.5” (measured from cap of grip down shat to sole). Comes with orognal pictured headcover
    • Titleist Vokey SM7 58/12 D Grind Black (head only) - $95 shipped – Chipped around the with it a little to test the bounce, but like my current wedge better. This is in MINT condition!
    • Miura MG-S01 Tour 50*/7 Forged Wedge - $105 shipped – Gamed this for 2 rounds and practice shipped with it a little, but is in Excellent condition. Great feeling wedge!
    • Srixon Z765 Iron Heads (5-PW Z765 & 4 iron is Z565 – 7 heads total) - $275 shipped – Show normal use and bag chatter, but still a lot of life left in these…As far as I know standard L/L.
    • Cleveland 588MB 3-PW Iron Heads - $275 shipped – These are BEAUTIFUL and MINT! I purchased these as NEW, but upon receipt they had been hit…I played 2 rounds with them, but going a different direction. 3 iron is still in plastic. As far as I know standard L/L. These are very forgiving for blades as proven with the Maltby Playability Factor ratings… Can also purchase the original shafts and grips for an additional $55.
    • S300 3-PW Taper .355 shafts with Grips (Pulled from the Cleveland 588MB’s) – $65 shipped or $55 if also purchasing the 588MB heads. - 3 iron shaft still has plastic on grip) These were Standard length when installed. Excellent Condition Will not sell these prior to sale of 588MB heads, but will keep a waiting list if needed.
    • KBS Tour 120 4-PW Taper .355 Stiff Shaft Pulls with new Karma 360 Grips (Pic of measurement is 4 iron) $90 shipped
    • AeroTech SteelFiber i95 Stiff Taper .355 4-pw iron shafts with Iomic grips - $165 shipped – The shafts and grips are both in excellent condition and only have 2 rounds of use. Graphite just isn’t my cup of tea…Measurement show is 4 iron length.

SquareBack No.2:

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • willhardisonwillhardison Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Looks like pics of the 7-P for 588s was accidentally subbed with more Srixon pics.
  • LuckyLowbrowLuckyLowbrow ClubWRX Posts: 343 ✭✭
    I'll take the Squareback. Thanks.
  • sdaileyiiisdaileyiii ClubWRX Posts: 92 ClubWRX

Looks like pics of the 7-P for 588s was accidentally subbed with more Srixon pics.
    - Thanks for the heads-up! I will update.
  • BluemileBluemile Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited Mar 8, 2019 3:46pm #6
    Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.
    Bluemile wrote:

Willing to split the 4 iron head out of the srixon set? If so i would be interested.

I’m going to wait and see if there is a buyer for 4-pw before separating. If someone just wants the 5-pw we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.
  • BluemileBluemile Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    sdaileyiii wrote:

Bluemile wrote:

I’m going to wait and see if there is a buyer for 4-pw before separating. If someone just wants the 5-pw we can work something out. Thanks for the interest.

Sounds good
  • cemeterymowercemeterymower RETIRED FIREFIGHTER TexasClubWRX Posts: 71 ✭✭
    sent PM on Edel putter Thanks
  • Q-ManQ-Man Members Posts: 2
    Kbs tour shafts would like to buy
    edited Mar 9, 2019 8:59am #11
    Q-Man wrote:

Kbs tour shafts would like to buy

Just sent message with PayPal info. Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.