There's a few putters inside. Mix a drink and come on in

2»

Comments

• kcsfkcsf Members Posts: 1,025 ✭✭
    No pic of the 17yr old geriatric pup? C'mon man, you can't envelop us in such an amazing story and not provide the goods.

Also, is the Slighter still available?
  • BlackOutZingBlackOutZing Members Posts: 545 ✭✭
    Can we just pin this ad just because? I mean It’s worth $10 to just read about his dog.😂 BTW, the redwood was 👍🏻.
  • esemels20esemels20 Members Posts: 112 ✭✭
    You have got to be some sort of writer or comedian??? You are very talented and I bet you could make a lot of money if you could use those talents. Awesome post. Best I've read by miles. Glws!
  • makerofputtsmakerofputts Members Posts: 281 ✭✭
    Best for sale ad I've ever seen/read...
  • fatkidfatkid Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Linda Cardellini. Man. Since “Freaks and Geeks”
  • MasterplanMasterplan Featured Writer Posts: 55
    This post was forwarded to me —- and I couldn’t be happier to have read every word.. I would have been all over the Slighter if I could get two tubs of hand cream. But, I was late to the party. Classic, classic post-
  • autisticloveautisticlove Members Posts: 536 ✭✭
    fatkid wrote:
    Linda Cardellini. Man. Since “Freaks and Geeks”

I saw her in Scooby-doo with my kids and had to pillow-suff my bone the whole time.
  • autisticloveautisticlove Members Posts: 536 ✭✭
    I’ve had some trade offers and unless you have a set of Don White grinds or an old Mercedes diesel wagon I’m fairly disinterested. Low-ballers haven’t shown up yet, so I guess I have that going for me. Send me some offers though, I’d like to buy new things which I’ll no doubt like better than the aforementioned things.
  • Ben BerubeBen Berube Benny B Members Posts: 2,484 ✭✭
    Always great Ads. I have a 2000 Audi S4 bone stock with 88k
    WITB (for this week =)
    - TC GBB 9.0 w/KK SS 60s Proto
    - TC Alpha 816 16* w/Voodoo 7s
    -Tour Issue Dhy Pro 21* / 18* hybrids w/Matrix Tour White/Black Ties
    -Mp63 raw 4-p w/Black Smoke KBS120s
    -Mp10 52-56-60’s
    -Putter - revolving door but lean towards Tour Issue Ody’s

Testing - Everything and Anything to try and improve. Golf is all what you make of it!

***always up for trades***
  • redSOXnatredSOXnat Members Posts: 96 ✭✭
    Any interest in sending just the head of the Ping 1966 north? Save the shipping a bit and I don’t need, or know what to do with two shafts.
  • Steele47Steele47 Members Posts: 1,244 ✭✭
    Thanks for the great read Sir!
2»