Do you think we could make some money if...

Dpavs ·  
DpavsDpavs OverWRX'edMichiganClubWRX  3853WRX Points: 533Posts: 3,853 ClubWRX
We were able to have the USGA approve this as a plastic reference card that could be hung from the players bags on the PGA?<br />
<br />
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• b.heltsb.helts Members  3201WRX Points: 653Posts: 3,201 Titanium Tees
    lol<br />
    <br />
    Print them up and laminate them. Take your message on the road and you’ll be hailed as a savior by the downtrodden masses. <br />
    <br />
    Flow charts are always cool!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers  29745WRX Points: 2,694Handicap: 0.0Posts: 29,745 Titanium Tees
    Crap I wanted to make one of those. Only thing I was waiting on was PGA tour player feedback, but the guy just kept cancelling meetings on me
    Posted:
    Cobra F9 w/Fujikura Atmos TS Black 7
    Cobra F9 FW w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Ping G400 Crossover 20 w/KBS Tour Proto Hybrid
    Ping G410 4-SW w/S300
    Ping Glide 3.0 Eye2 60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-Works Red Tank #7
  • KAndyManKAndyMan JUST GOTTA SEND IT!!! Trident/Lowcountry areaMembers  422WRX Points: 173Handicap: ManyPosts: 422 Greens
    LOVE a good flow chart for systems! (yea im a nerd so what). Not sure about the "making money" part of it. Though it is funny and good work!
    Posted:
  • elwhippyelwhippy Members  3476WRX Points: 357Posts: 3,476 Titanium Tees
    Too complex for some players. They need a referee to check tee height. Hence 5 hrs 30 minute rounds.
    Posted:
  • MedicMedic Members  9423WRX Points: 173Handicap: 9.1Posts: 9,423 Titanium Tees
    All I know is that I am going to miss you OP. <br />
    <br />
    Now way a multi-millionaire will take the time to still come in here and share war stories of golf and such. <br />
    <br />
    But on the bright side I would wager you will remember your buddies here and I will look forward to getting a care package of 6 dozen TP-5 balls, a new set of irons and a certificate to play TPC Sawgrass. <br />
    <br />
    : )
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
    Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
    Tad Moore TM-1 35"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members  3614WRX Points: 241Posts: 3,614 Titanium Tees
    MtlJeff wrote:
    <br />
    Crap I wanted to make one of those. Only thing I was waiting on was PGA tour player feedback, but the guy just kept cancelling meetings on me<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Something tells me 2 days later you will retract that statement.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCMembers  3966WRX Points: 280Posts: 3,966 Titanium Tees
    And there it is...
    Posted:
    Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed MichiganClubWRX  3853WRX Points: 533Posts: 3,853 ClubWRX
    Version 2 is up. I think we are closer to going to market with this one, lol!
    Posted:
  • kyleluteskylelutes Members  82WRX Points: 52Posts: 82 Fairways
    Hilarious
    Posted:
  • bladehunterbladehunter south carolinaMembers  30917WRX Points: 7,191Handicap: NONEPosts: 30,917 Titanium Tees
    Dpavs wrote:
    <br />
    We were able to have the USGA approve this as a plastic reference card that could be hung from the players bags on the PGA?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Now make one for the caddie lineup rule , pre- revision. I dare you. Lol
    Posted:
  • FergusonFerguson Members  5875WRX Points: 3,299Handicap: 7.0Posts: 5,875 Titanium Tees
    Dpavs wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You might make one with pictures too, instead of words.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • DpavsDpavs OverWRX'ed MichiganClubWRX  3853WRX Points: 533Posts: 3,853 ClubWRX
    <br />
    Dpavs wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Now make one for the caddie lineup rule , pre- revision. I dare you. Lol<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Something like this?<br />
    <br />
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.