2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

SeeMore Users

Phireside

Im real close to getting an Si5. Real close. Have been a SeeMore user in the past. Great product, excellent CS.

I’m loving mine. I have no doubt that this putter is improving my stroke and I am definitely putting more consistently.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Im real close to getting an Si5. Real close. Have been a SeeMore user in the past. Great product, excellent CS.

I’m loving mine. I have no doubt that this putter is improving my stroke and I am definitely putting more consistently.

My only complaint is also the head cover on my si5. Quality is ok but magnetic would be 1000x better.

Send us a note at [email protected] along with a pic. We will see what we can do. Thanks.

Email sent.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

What grips do you guys play on your SeeMore? and has anyone ordered with weight added to the head?

Ordered mine with the standard rosemark. Im a lamkin deep etch guy though, shall see how the new one fares. I also ordered mine with 12g added to head as i prefer a 365ish weight head.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

What grips do you guys play on your SeeMore? and has anyone ordered with weight added to the head?

I play a rubber golf pride pistol grip now, but when I first got the putter, I had a Rosemark on it. Nice grip, but it didn’t last me very long. I practice putting a lot, but the grip just seemed to wear out a little too quick.

Callaway Rogue Driver 
TEE E8 Beta 3W
Callaway Epic Hybrid 
PING i210 irons 4-gap recoil 780 F4 smacwrap
PING Glide 3.0 54*, 58* Glide 3.0 Eye 2
SeeMore MFGP Nashville Studio Series
Titleist ProV1x
All grips Golf Pride Tour Velvet plus 4

Rosemark

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*

I game the mFGP2 Nashville series, but have a few in the collection and I’ve rolled many of them.

I simply chose them to take out the “is the putter face square” thought in my head when I am setting up to hit a putt. I love their Nashville milling, but I am a big fan of the company in general. Their customer service is better than most I have ever come in contact with, even outside of the golf industry.

I have always been drawn to center shaft, so it was extremely easy to get accustomed to. However, I’ve had a few of their heel shafted options too. Again they work!

#ForTheShoe

I have all of mine @350g head weight, my gamer has a SuperStroke Pistol GTR Tour, and I’ve got one with a Rosemark WideTop Im testing on my other mfgp Deep Flange.....

TM Mini 300 11.5 Ventus TR Blue 6

Rogue ST LS 3HL Ventus Blue 7

Epic Super Hybrid 20* Ventus HB 8

Srixon ZX MKII Utility 23* Recoil Dart 90

Srixon ZX5 5-6 Steelfiber i95

Srixon ZX7 7-AW Steelfiber i95

Edel SMS 56* V Grind Steelfiber i95

Vokey SM8 60* M grind Steelfiber i95
LAB Mezz 

• 6 months later...

I have an old school bronze one at 36”, I’m pretty sure it’s the same model Payne used to win Pinehurst. It’s lighter but at 36” feels well balanced and has a solid soft feel at impact. Larkin crosslife grip. I like the simplicity of it, much more confidence over short putts!

All the new ones seem to be 340-350g+, does anyone know if Seemore has any of the older 330g heads? 340+ is heavy at 36”. Thanks!

I have an old school bronze one at 36", I'm pretty sure it's the same model Payne used to win Pinehurst. It's lighter but at 36" feels well balanced and has a solid soft feel at impact. Larkin crosslife grip. I like the simplicity of it, much more confidence over short putts!

All the new ones seem to be 340-350g+, does anyone know if Seemore has any of the older 330g heads? 340+ is heavy at 36". Thanks!

Thanks for reaching out. Send us a note at [email protected] and ask for Jim and Brandon. We can do some searching for you. Thanks again. You have a great gamer there in that bronze!!

I picked up an fgp giant back in november has a rosemark grip. I love the bulk of it i used it at Disney in late January and was happy. The size helps me w alignment, the alignment guide is easy and adds confidence, then it is a simple matter to apply the right pass to the ball.

Wishon 10.5 919 driver pure grip
Pure fit Raw ID 4 wood star side winder
Ping rapture 21 degree gripmaster wrap
4-pw Maltby dbm with aerotech regular gripmaster wraps
50;53;58 Maltby m wedges w matrix kujoh w brown perf gripmaster wraps
ray cook gyro w ust filter shaft gripmaster 
Ping moonlite bag

I picked up an fgp giant back in november has a rosemark grip. I love the bulk of it i used it at Disney in late January and was happy. The size helps me w alignment, the alignment guide is easy and adds confidence, then it is a simple matter to apply the right pass to the ball.

Great gamer! Thanks for being on Team SeeMore.

So my local golf store got a new shipment of SeeMore putters in. Except all RH (boo) but that didn't stop me from putting with them, my speed/distance control felt quite nice and aim wasn't bad, sunk a few long one even with my weak hand.

Their Nashville Deep Flange, Carbon MFGP and somehow the DB4's I really like. But now's not the time for a new putter since I bought another one and I'd like to do a full fitting for a SeeMore maybe next year.

But for now will hunt eBay and some used sites for a LH SeeMore as a practice/backup/extra bag putter.

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

So my local golf store got a new shipment of SeeMore putters in. Except all RH (boo) but that didn't stop me from putting with them, my speed/distance control felt quite nice and aim wasn't bad, sunk a few long one even with my weak hand.

Their Nashville Deep Flange, Carbon MFGP and somehow the DB4's I really like. But now's not the time for a new putter since I bought another one and I'd like to do a full fitting for a SeeMore maybe next year.

But for now will hunt eBay and some used sites for a LH SeeMore as a practice/backup/extra bag putter.

Happy to help with any questions. Give us a call at 615-435-8015 or [email protected]. Those are two great putters.

So my local golf store got a new shipment of SeeMore putters in. Except all RH (boo) but that didn't stop me from putting with them, my speed/distance control felt quite nice and aim wasn't bad, sunk a few long one even with my weak hand. Their Nashville Deep Flange, Carbon MFGP and somehow the DB4's I really like. But now's not the time for a new putter since I bought another one and I'd like to do a full fitting for a SeeMore maybe next year. But for now will hunt eBay and some used sites for a LH SeeMore as a practice/backup/extra bag putter.
Happy to help with any questions. Give us a call at 615-435-8015 or [email protected]. Those are two great putters.

Will do thanks, just seem to be finding Original FGP used, I guess all the other ones are not leaving people's bags.

The ones I really want I'd obviously want to do a fitting and would be cool to do at SeeMore HQ if I'm ever in Nashville.

Lefty - WITB Thread

So my local golf store got a new shipment of SeeMore putters in. Except all RH (boo) but that didn't stop me from putting with them, my speed/distance control felt quite nice and aim wasn't bad, sunk a few long one even with my weak hand. Their Nashville Deep Flange, Carbon MFGP and somehow the DB4's I really like. But now's not the time for a new putter since I bought another one and I'd like to do a full fitting for a SeeMore maybe next year. But for now will hunt eBay and some used sites for a LH SeeMore as a practice/backup/extra bag putter.

Will do thanks, just seem to be finding Original FGP used, I guess all the other ones are not leaving people's bags.

The ones I really want I'd obviously want to do a fitting and would be cool to do at SeeMore HQ if I'm ever in Nashville.

Always welcome to come for a fitting. When thinking of coming send us a note at [email protected] to put you on the schedule and give you details. Thanks.

Always welcome to come for a fitting. When thinking of coming send us a note at [email protected] to put you on the schedule and give you details. Thanks.

Do you guys have a model with deep milling? I am currently rolling an Original FGp Mallet, but would like a little softer feel in the same type of head. Thanks!

Ping G430 Max 9* Ventus Black 60x

Sim2 15* GD Tour Ad Hd 

Callaway X Hot pro 20* Hybrind Tour AD HD 95x

Srixon ZX-7 4-p Modus 120x

Vokey SM9 50, 54, 58

Lab Mezz Max C/B 

Do you guys have a model with deep milling? I am currently rolling an Original FGp Mallet, but would like a little softer feel in the same type of head. Thanks!

If you like your FGP Mallet, I'd highly recommend any of these:

https://www.seemore....p1015-2961.html

https://www.seemore....c-ss-black.html

https://www.seemore....t-ss-black.html

I have several Seemore's and the milled stainless face on all of their models is just awesome. Great feel and touch. I love my ONE CS prototype that is carbon steel, just find the SS milled heads to be absolute perfection. Z2C and Z3C's have been my favorite mallets, more feel and easier distance control over the MGFp2.

The whole original series line has deep milling to help enhance feel but being a cast head it shouldn't feel as softer as a 100% milled with same. The PTM's series does have deeper milling. And we are working on a deeper milling on the new platinum line.

• 1 month later...

I have a Seemore "Money" 303SS putter. Does anyone know what year this was released and what the MSRP of it was at the time?

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

fp5v2g7uj1g5.jpeg

6cxha4fbgezf.jpeg

Here’s mine...M6 milled. It’s 38 inches and 68 degree lie angle. I ordered it with the 24 gram hosel yet it still felt a bit light. I added 25 grams down the shaft and it feels perfect now. This little thing rolls it fantastic and the feel is second to nothing. I switched from a Bettinardi. I’ve always putted well with a bullseye putter and my stroke was feeling off and decided to get back to basics. I would say with the seemore like all putters the lie angle is so important

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

You guys gotta try the 100% milled series! I just got my Private Reserve Platinum m7x last week and absolutely love it! I heard about these at the beginning of the year but didn't get a chance to demo one until last month. I went in thinking I'd get the Platinum m7 Tour since I love notchback style putters but fell in love with the larger m7x. The headcover is pretty sweet as well. I think Seemore hit out of the park with this line!

Some pics of mine.

231gj2fdpvpo.jpg

y8mxkbrohojm.jpg

ekboh5ix1vj3.jpg

4qyejuzlb7n4.jpg

9txcsrhbqhph.jpg

• Like 1

Another vote for SeeMore here. About 1.5 years ago, I bit the bullet as I wanted a putter that would help me set up consistently. I reached out to them and Jim the owner actually answered the phone. He was extremely helpful and I asked him about the mFGP, BUT I expressed that I wanted circular milling and wasn't sure if that was even an option. He told me that he'd let me go and go look for something special but he promised he'd be in contact ASAP.

About 20 min letter he reached back out and let me know that he had a Prototype LH FGP that was milled as a proto as a precursor to the milled Nashville Studio Series. It was still brand new and wrapped. It didn't have the "m" but just the FGP stamped. It had circular milling by default and he stamped a "1 of 1" on the sole. It's not only beautiful but wonderful to putt with. Jim installed an ALL Black rifle shaft in it as well. It's sooo sleek.

Head is 330 grams plus a 24 gram weight in order to get my 3* flat lie angle that I wanted. The weight is perfect.

Jim and SeeMore WANT your business. At the time, I had waited for over 4 months from a diff boutique company. I cancelled my order with them and went with SeeMore. NO REGRETS.

KdeLMWgl.jpg

CpvEBmTl.jpg

mMyRFpQl.jpg

• Like 1

> @jjrpilot said:

> Another vote for SeeMore here. About 1.5 years ago, I bit the bullet as I wanted a putter that would help me set up consistently. I reached out to them and Jim the owner actually answered the phone. He was extremely helpful and I asked him about the mFGP, BUT I expressed that I wanted circular milling and wasn't sure if that was even an option. He told me that he'd let me go and go look for something special but he promised he'd be in contact ASAP.

> About 20 min letter he reached back out and let me know that he had a Prototype LH FGP that was milled as a proto as a precursor to the milled Nashville Studio Series. It was still brand new and wrapped. It didn't have the "m" but just the FGP stamped. It had circular milling by default and he stamped a "1 of 1" on the sole. It's not only beautiful but wonderful to putt with. Jim installed an ALL Black rifle shaft in it as well. It's sooo sleek.

> Head is 330 grams plus a 24 gram weight in order to get my 3* flat lie angle that I wanted. The weight is perfect.

> Jim and SeeMore WANT your business. At the time, I had waited for over 4 months from a diff boutique company. I cancelled my order with them and went with SeeMore. NO REGRETS.

> KdeLMWgl.jpg

> CpvEBmTl.jpg

> mMyRFpQl.jpg

That's a super nice putter and nice to see a nice lefty a well.

Lefty - WITB Thread