Hats For Small Heads

I have a small head and I have a hard time finding hats that look decent on me. I finally found one that I liked a few weeks ago at DSG and I would like to pick up a few more. It was a nike heritage86 model which is unstructured, low profile and has a smaller bill. I would love to find some more hats that are similar.

Does any body have any suggestions on other brands or models that might have a similar fit? It doesn't necessarily need to be a golf hat.

Comments

• C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,613 ✭✭
    Under armour jordan spieth model
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag
  • taylorx300taylorx300 Members Posts: 1,266 ✭✭
    The pro at a course I used to frequent had a small melon too so he stocked the Titleist JR hats and visors. Same looking models with logos, just smaller sized.
    M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
    M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
    M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
    P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
    52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
    60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black
  • txeconomisttxeconomist Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Imperial makes “small” and women’s hats.
  • aquapigaquapig Members Posts: 225 ✭✭
    taylorx300 wrote:

The pro at a course I used to frequent had a small melon too so he stocked the Titleist JR hats and visors. Same looking models with logos, just smaller sized.

I do the same thing. I use the Titleist JR hats and they fit me perfect.

Also, Travis Matthews snap back hats work for my small melon too.
  • LeoLeo99LeoLeo99 Members Posts: 4,105 ✭✭
    I like the Black Clover hats with the memory foam.
  • cdennisaucdennisau Members Posts: 41
    If I play a course with AHead hats, I'll grab one. They fit great on a smaller head... they just don't make anything outside of logoing for courses or businesses.
  • DeacLaw05DeacLaw05 Members Posts: 366 ✭✭
    I have ordered the small fit performance hats from Imperial for my wife, and those have done great for her.
  • mothonmothon Members Posts: 60 ✭✭

Thanks for the recommendations. Junior hats and ladies hats seem to have the best fit for me.

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,375 ClubWRX

@mothon said:
    I have a small head and I have a hard time finding hats that look decent on me. I finally found one that I liked a few weeks ago at DSG and I would like to pick up a few more. It was a nike heritage86 model which is unstructured, low profile and has a smaller bill. I would love to find some more hats that are similar.

Does any body have any suggestions on other brands or models that might have a similar fit? It doesn't necessarily need to be a golf hat.

Which heritage 86? There are several golf versions. What was the price/color?
    Thanks

TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,267 ✭✭

Soak em in hot water and then put in dryer to shrink or on a hot sunny day wear it in the shower then go outside and let the heat dry it

• GeoffDicksonGeoffDickson Members Posts: 1,123 ✭✭

Hats for small heads??? Isn't that 99% of hats made?

• This low profile hat from Legacy works well for me. I went to a store that carried 50+ hats with my alma mater's logo, and this Legacy model was the only structured style of hat that fit my head.

https://legacy92.com/Style?clID=2&chID=1&styID=674&mcolID=11&colID=1

• WesquireWesquire Members Posts: 682 ✭✭

Travis Matthew flexfit S/M works perfect for me.

Driver - Ping G400 LST 8.5° (Mitsubishi CK Pro Orange 70 TX Tipped 1")
    3 Wood - Ping G 14.5° (PX HZRDUS Black 75g 6.5 Tipped 1.5")
    2 Crossover - Ping G410 17° (PX HZRDUS Black 85g 6.5)
    4-W - Ping i200 (PX 6.5)
    Wedges - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 50°/55°/60° (PX 6.5)
    Putter - Directed Force
    Ball - Snell MTB Black
  • alpinetoalpineto Members Posts: 74 ✭✭

I like the Ahead extreme fit with the velcro adjustable strap , usually can be found at local pro shops .

• CanadaCalCanadaCal Members Posts: 56 ✭✭

I wear the same Nike heritage. Taylormade SM flexfit also appears to be a bit smaller profiled. I bought one and it has a lower crown and smaller bill then typical hats.
    Will agree Travis M also fit a bit smaller and the smaller Titleist works well too.
    Problem with the Titleist is that when you have those bright white huge logo, that’s all you see, and it gives off a larger overall visual. I’d love a tone on tone version or a grey over navy, etc.

• 2ball2ball LEFTY Members Posts: 609 ✭✭

@LeoLeo99 said:
    I like the Black Clover hats with the memory foam.

I think the brand is Live Lucky and I have an extra small fitted hat and it's perfect.
    I have an S/M Travis Mathew hat as well and what I do to make it a lil more snug is, buy a headband, the thicker terry cloth style and cut in half or a third and tuck it up under the sweatband in the inside front of the hat for a better fit. Works great with flex fit hats and New Era fitted hats.

• oukeithoukeith Members Posts: 143 ✭✭

New Era 39Thirty in S/M work well for me.