Anybody ever deal with Speedygriptools.com?

http://speedygriptools.com/cart.php

Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with these guys. Absolutely the WORST "company" I've ever dealt with.

Ping G LST 9*
Callaway Epic 3w & 5w Diamana Thump
X2 Hot #4 Hybrid Matrix White Tie
Ping ie1 5 - GW Nippon SPO
Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*

Comments

• halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,292 ✭✭
    OK, I'll ask - why are they the WORST "company" you've ever dealt with?

And to answer your question, no, I've never dealt with them.
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • Their logo is a straight knockoff of The Golf Club (video game). That's something.
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭
    Details would help

Thanks
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • Joker91Joker91 Members Posts: 441 ✭✭
    Doesn't seem legit. Some pretty obvious red flags
  • robrey85robrey85 Gamblers Bonus Members Posts: 2,129 ✭✭
    Not to mention blowing your grips on is trash. *cough cough* Haha, just make your own with a piece of PVC cap
    wrx_sig.png?dl=0
  • gripandripgripandrip Members Posts: 957 ✭✭
    robrey85 wrote:

Not to mention blowing your grips on is trash. *cough cough* Haha, just make your own with a piece of PVC cap

This. Get a section of PVC pipe and make your own.
  • juggernaut0629juggernaut0629 Members Posts: 968 ✭✭
    Had a recent birthday & the wifey asked what I wanted. I just said a few things, & a air tool for grips was 1 of them. She found speedy grips on line & made a purchase on Feb 10th. Nothing shows up after a couple weeks, no email with tracking. So we emailed, no response, emailed a few more times, no response. Finally she sends an email involving the BBB. THEY respond saying " sorry, we had an inventory problem. It's going out today" that was end Feb. March 10th, still nothing. Send an email, no response. Contact BBB about it, Speedy grips responds March 12. We don't know what happened, it shipped out Feb 15th...lie ....we are sorry, we'll send another. Here's tracking info. Now still waiting. whether it shows or not, thought I'd share. As far as the tool, I did end up making my own. I think it cost $5 Total.
    Ping G LST 9*
    Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*
    edited Mar 15, 2019 4:18am #9
    robrey85 wrote:

More for taking them off & saving them without the mess.
    Ping G LST 9*
    Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*
  • Bad9Bad9 Members Posts: 4,179 ✭✭
    gripandrip wrote:

robrey85 wrote:

This. Get a section of PVC pipe and make your own.

You don't even need the tube or cup to install grips just a regular air gun. I do put a tube over grips when I don't know if they were blown on buts just a piece of orange plastic tube that I got from somewhere. It too is not attached to the air gun.
    Ping G400 10.5°/Xcaliber SL r flex
    Callaway Heavenwood Xcaliber SL r flex
    Maltby KE4 Tour 25°/Xcaliber HY r flex

Maltby KE4 Tour 28°/Xcaliber HY r flex
    Ping I200 5-G/CFS70 r flex
    Maltby Tricept 54°/Xcaliber r flex
    Maltby Tricept 58°/Xcaliber r flex
    Mizuno Bettinardi C06
    edited Mar 15, 2019 2:09pm #11
    In the end the tool arrived today from speedy grip. Looks legit BUT this thing was ordered Feb 10 & showed up at my door today. The company has the WORST customer service. From what I've seen online these were sold through Amazon at some point. You can only Contact them through email, which they don't respond to. If they do respond, they give excuses or flat out lie. & then it takes an absurd amount of time just to receive the item.

Only posted this for reference just in case someone else runs into this company. The website offers More than just these grip removal tools. So web search could lead you here.

Do with it What you wish.
    Ping G LST 9*
    Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*
  • STPBMWSTPBMW Members Posts: 573 ✭✭
    For the tube I repurpose the plastic sleeves that superstroke putter grips come in. Works just fine if you have one laying around.
  • PeanutsDaddyPeanutsDaddy Members Posts: 8,655 ✭✭
    Sorry to read of your issues . Happy to see that the tool eventually arrived. I purchased from the company previously and thankfully the transaction was smooth.
    Cobra King F7 9*<br />Wishon 919FD 13* (1* open)<br />Wishon 950HC 18* (1* open)<br />Wishon 775hs 21*, 24*, 27<br />NCW 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*<br />Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)<br />Betti, Machine, Mannkrafted, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon
  • rstlnerstlne AEIOU and sometimes Y West CoastClubWRX Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Brooky03 wrote:

Their logo is a straight knockoff of The Golf Club (video game). That's something.

LOL, I had to go checkout the website and look at the logo. And confirmed, straight knock-off 99.99% match other than just changing the words from "The Golf Club" "to Speedy Grip Tool". Even copied TGC making their second word with red font. At least flip the logo if you were directly copying lol.