Anybody ever deal with Speedygriptools.com?

juggernaut0629 ·  
juggernaut0629juggernaut0629  1066WRX Points: 116Members Posts: 1,066 Platinum Tees
http://speedygriptools.com/cart.php

Just wondering if anyone else has dealt with these guys. Absolutely the WORST "company" I've ever dealt with.

Posted:
Ping G LST 9*
Callaway Epic 3w & 5w Diamana Thump
X2 Hot #4 Hybrid Matrix White Tie
Ping ie1 5 - GW Nippon SPO
Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*

Comments

• halliedoghalliedog  2494WRX Points: 312Handicap: 5.2Members Posts: 2,494 Platinum Tees
    OK, I'll ask - why are they the WORST "company" you've ever dealt with?

And to answer your question, no, I've never dealt with them.
    Posted:
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Brooky03Brooky03  209WRX Points: 48Members Posts: 209 Bunkers
    Their logo is a straight knockoff of The Golf Club (video game). That's something.
    Posted:
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3 TX/CA 1561WRX Points: 257Members Posts: 1,561 Platinum Tees
    Details would help

Thanks
    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • Joker91Joker91 Westminster, CO 572WRX Points: 279Handicap: 8.8Members Posts: 572 Golden Tee
    Doesn't seem legit. Some pretty obvious red flags
    Posted:
  • robrey85robrey85 Gamblers Bonus Las Vegas 2200WRX Points: 112Handicap: 6.3Members Posts: 2,200 Platinum Tees
    Not to mention blowing your grips on is trash. *cough cough* Haha, just make your own with a piece of PVC cap
    Posted:
    wrx_sig.png?dl=0
  • gripandripgripandrip  1157WRX Points: 192Members Posts: 1,157 Platinum Tees
    robrey85 wrote:

Not to mention blowing your grips on is trash. *cough cough* Haha, just make your own with a piece of PVC cap

This. Get a section of PVC pipe and make your own.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • juggernaut0629juggernaut0629  1066WRX Points: 116Members Posts: 1,066 Platinum Tees
    Had a recent birthday & the wifey asked what I wanted. I just said a few things, & a air tool for grips was 1 of them. She found speedy grips on line & made a purchase on Feb 10th. Nothing shows up after a couple weeks, no email with tracking. So we emailed, no response, emailed a few more times, no response. Finally she sends an email involving the BBB. THEY respond saying " sorry, we had an inventory problem. It's going out today" that was end Feb. March 10th, still nothing. Send an email, no response. Contact BBB about it, Speedy grips responds March 12. We don't know what happened, it shipped out Feb 15th...lie ....we are sorry, we'll send another. Here's tracking info. Now still waiting. whether it shows or not, thought I'd share. As far as the tool, I did end up making my own. I think it cost $5 Total.
    Posted:
    Ping G LST 9*
    Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*
  • juggernaut0629juggernaut0629  1066WRX Points: 116Members Posts: 1,066 Platinum Tees
    robrey85 wrote:

More for taking them off & saving them without the mess.
    Posted:
    Ping G LST 9*
    Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*
  • Bad9Bad9  4689WRX Points: 552Handicap: 9.2Members Posts: 4,689 Titanium Tees
    gripandrip wrote:

robrey85 wrote:

This. Get a section of PVC pipe and make your own.

You don't even need the tube or cup to install grips just a regular air gun. I do put a tube over grips when I don't know if they were blown on buts just a piece of orange plastic tube that I got from somewhere. It too is not attached to the air gun.
    Posted:
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5°/Alta CB55 r flex
    Ping G400 7w/Alta CB r flex
    Ping G400 4h/Xcaliber r flex
    Ping G400 5h/Xcaliber r flex
    Ping G400 6-U/Xcaliber r flex
    Ping Glide 2.0 ES 58°/Xcaliber r flex
    Mizuno Bettinardi C06
    In the end the tool arrived today from speedy grip. Looks legit BUT this thing was ordered Feb 10 & showed up at my door today. The company has the WORST customer service. From what I've seen online these were sold through Amazon at some point. You can only Contact them through email, which they don't respond to. If they do respond, they give excuses or flat out lie. & then it takes an absurd amount of time just to receive the item.

Only posted this for reference just in case someone else runs into this company. The website offers More than just these grip removal tools. So web search could lead you here.

Do with it What you wish.
    Posted:
    Ping G LST 9*
    Cleveland RTX-3 54* 58*
  • STPBMWSTPBMW  577WRX Points: 75Members Posts: 577 Golden Tee
    For the tube I repurpose the plastic sleeves that superstroke putter grips come in. Works just fine if you have one laying around.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • PeanutsDaddyPeanutsDaddy  8680WRX Points: 208Members Posts: 8,680 Titanium Tees
    Sorry to read of your issues . Happy to see that the tool eventually arrived. I purchased from the company previously and thankfully the transaction was smooth.
    Posted:
    Cobra King F9 10.5*<br />Wishon 919FD 13* (1* open)<br />Wishon 950HC 18* (1* open)<br />Wishon 775hs 21*, 24*, 27<br />NCW 28*, 33*, 38*, 43*, 48*, 53*<br />Mac Custom Grind 58* (NevadaGolfGuy Special)<br />Betti, Machine, Mannkrafted, SGC, Scotty, Tad Moore, Xenon
  • rstlnerstlne Chasing Fairways is like trying to chase that Supermodel..... West Coast 225WRX Points: 67Handicap: Beer ClubWRX Posts: 225 Fairways
    Brooky03 wrote:

Their logo is a straight knockoff of The Golf Club (video game). That's something.

LOL, I had to go checkout the website and look at the logo. And confirmed, straight knock-off 99.99% match other than just changing the words from "The Golf Club" "to Speedy Grip Tool". Even copied TGC making their second word with red font. At least flip the logo if you were directly copying lol.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.