Gapr Lo 4 iron replacement

Koster1 ·  
Koster1Koster1  13WRX Points: 20Handicap: 7Members Posts: 13 Bunkers
Hi guys I am going to replace my hybrid (which was 19 degrees) with a Gapr Mid 18 degree and replace my P790 4 iron (21 degree) with the Gapr Lo 22 degree. Has anyone had experience replacing there 4 iron with the Gapr Lo 22 degree? Have you had trouble getting it to launch? The reviews online guys seem to struggle to launch the Gapr Lo but all the reviews are of the 17 degree Gapr Lo. Anyone’s experience with Gapr Lo 22 degree would be appreciated! Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• mootrailmootrail  559WRX Points: 103Members Posts: 559 Golden Tee
    Get the GAPR Hi to replace your hybrid. The small hybridish head is hot and will cut through the rough better then most hybrids. If the P790 4 is giving you trouble, the Mid is a better choice then the Lo. It's going to be longer then your 4 and easier to hit then either your 4i or a Lo.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Krt22Krt22 East Bay 8834WRX Points: 2,508Members Posts: 8,834 Titanium Tees
    I would agree with the above. Minus the shaft, I bet there is a pretty marginal difference between the gapr low and a P790 4i. Go to the mid or put a higher launching shaft in the P790 if you are having trouble elevating a 4i
    Posted:
  • theboyslatertheboyslater  93WRX Points: 68Members Posts: 93 Fairways
    also agree, I think the mid is a perfect goldilocks between low and high GAPR
    Posted:
  • Koster1Koster1  13WRX Points: 20Handicap: 7Members Posts: 13 Bunkers
    Thanks guys I’m actually a pretty high ball hitter I’ve just seen so many reviews that say they can’t elevate the Lo. I don’t have trouble launching my p790 4 iron just replacing it with the Gapr Lo 4 bc I just ordered the P790 Black in 5-pw! And I need all my clubs to be black now of course
    Posted:
  • Krt22Krt22 East Bay 8834WRX Points: 2,508Members Posts: 8,834 Titanium Tees
    In that case it should be fine. Expensive 4i though!
    Posted:
  • shredNECTARshredNECTAR  148WRX Points: 61Handicap: 11Members Posts: 148 Fairways
    Very pricey 4
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.