Vessel Player 2.0 Stand Bag - White - New with tags

I am going back to using last years as I like the all white look better. Bought this for 350. Will go 300 shipped.

Comments

• Bws0820Bws0820 ClubWRX Posts: 96 ClubWRX
    That is a sick bag
  • Glaze22Glaze22 FORE!!!! Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    Amazing bags, I own 2 of them. I have an all black one just like this. It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth every single cent.
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Members Posts: 409 ✭✭
    I wouldnt trade mine for any other bag!

Also, the ball pocket comes completely off and can be embroidered with name, club logo or biz logo for about $10 at any shop that does embroidery.
  • TailgateTailgate Posts: 154 ✭✭
    edited Mar 15, 2019 9:29am #5
    Never mind, found the info on their website. Looks like a cool bag.
  • Sabumnim3Sabumnim3 Members Posts: 317 ✭✭
    Just got mine and can’t say enough good things about it! Money well spent!
  • mlessermlesser Members Posts: 450 ✭✭
    Thanks for all the assistance! Again, I wouldn't sell it other then I just like the color of the Gen1 better. I bought it mainly because of the clip off straps, but all and all. Just going to go back to last years as my main bag, for my backup bag use the same one. I am telling you I have never got so many questions where I got that cool looking bag from.
  • R2narcanR2narcan Members Posts: 4
    Nice bag!!

I have one in all black...
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Members Posts: 409 ✭✭
    mlesser wrote:

Thanks for all the assistance! Again, I wouldn't sell it other then I just like the color of the Gen1 better. I bought it mainly because of the clip off straps, but all and all. Just going to go back to last years as my main bag, for my backup bag use the same one. I am telling you I have never got so many questions where I got that cool looking bag from.

I went with the 6 way in white w/ black.

I like the 6 way better bc its what im use to, but really wish i had gone all white!

I have someone ask me where i got my bag almost everytime i play. These bags seem to wear extremely well. Mine still looks brand new and its been used a bunch!!!
  • Vegas408Vegas408 Posts: 143 ✭✭
    Still available?
  • mlessermlesser Members Posts: 450 ✭✭
    edited Mar 20, 2019 7:11pm #11
    Gone!   Once I figure out how to close this thing I will
This discussion has been closed.