Only Rife Iconic Putter left, M2 8.5 SOLD, M2 3 wood SOLD, Synergy Black SOLD, P790 3 iron SOLD

doubledub ·  
doubledubdoubledub ClubWRX  101WRX Points: 48Handicap: +.5Posts: 101 ClubWRX
Joined:  edited Mar 25, 2019 in For Sale Archive-For Feedback Reference #1
Taylormade Tour Issue 2016 M2 8.5-Sold

Aldila Synergy Black 60TX (tipped 1.25")- Sold

Taylormade Tour Issue 2017 M2 3 wood w/ Kuro Kage Dual Core TINI 80TX (see pics for specs)-Sold

Taylormade P790 3 iron with C-taper 130X- $95
SOLD
Rife Iconic Vault 001 w/sight dot & headcover- $100

All prices ground shipped in US

Taylormade Tour Issue 2016 M2 8.5-Sold

This head has been used and slightly abused but still performs great. Still the 2016 8.5 M2 is one of the hottest heads available that caused the USGA to modify COR testing. Small cracking in white paint on head and discoloration in the carbon fiber area towards back of head. Billy bobs 12 gram weight in head. Bought from Tollbros.

Sold

Also purchased from Tollbros. Butt to adapter tip is 43" plays ~45". Selling ungripped. In good shape.

Sold

In good shape but face does show some wear. Very good shaft combo in a 3 wood. Still performs great. MCC+4 align grip in OK shape.

SOLD
This is +.5" over standard and 2* upright. very good shape, limited use.

Posted:
Post edited by doubledub on

Comments

• bwileybwiley Members  604WRX Points: 99Posts: 604 Golden Tee
    PM sent i iwll take the m2 8.5
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JojodimaggioJojodimaggio SeattleMembers  2347WRX Points: 169Handicap: +1Posts: 2,347 BST Banned
    On the Aldila how are you measuring the shaft installed? Back of heel or middle of club sole?

Thanks
    Posted:
  • therealjonzonetherealjonzone Members  2708WRX Points: 331Handicap: 2.9Posts: 2,708 Titanium Tees

On the Aldila how are you measuring the shaft installed? Back of heel or middle of club sole?

Thanks

I don’t think his measurement is accurate on playing length.
    Posted:
  • MinjispopMinjispop Members  4WRX Points: 0Handicap: 18Posts: 4
    Do you have the specs for the 2016 m2? Also is that a scratch or crack near the weight?
    Posted:
  • doubledubdoubledub ClubWRX  101WRX Points: 48Handicap: +.5Posts: 101 ClubWRX
    M2 driver head and synergy black sold. Sorry for the delay in responses. I posted this ad and went directly to the golf course and just now getting home
    Posted:
  • jas962jas962 Members  11WRX Points: 38Posts: 11 Bunkers

PM sent
    If 3 iron is still available I will take it
    Thanks

Posted: