Bettinardi finishes

Wizzo1 ·  
Wizzo1Wizzo1  143WRX Points: 69Members Posts: 143 Fairways
Does anyone know who does Bettinardi's factory finishes? I have a BB8 that I'd like to have re-done to the original color. Can't remember what year it was made,maybe 2013? There used to be an Bettinardi archive but I can't seem to find it.
Posted:

Comments

• KloeshumanKloeshuman  52WRX Points: 61Members Posts: 52 Bunkers
    Not sure if someone else does the finishing or not but i just happend to call Bettinardi today about having my BB32 refinished, its $200 to start and it goes up if you add other stuff like a new shaft and grip. And at this time i was told about 10 weeks for turn around time. Normally they run 6-8 weeks but have had alot lately
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC  1770WRX Points: 534Members Posts: 1,770 Platinum Tees
    They do it all in house. Just give them a call and tell them what you’d like done. 
    Posted:
  • Chachi2Chachi2  1871WRX Points: 1,283Handicap: 69Members Posts: 1,871 Platinum Tees
    gsrjc said:
    They do it all in house. Just give them a call and tell them what you’d like done. 
    There's no way they do plating in house.
    Posted:
  • dwbostondwboston  2468WRX Points: 261Handicap: 6.5Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,468 Platinum Tees
    Mr. Hogan said:
    gsrjc said:
    They don't do plating in-house.   I ordered a custom recently that was to have been carbon steel with nickel plating, and the putter would have been sent out for the plating.  It ended up being a DASS putter with satin finish, but with the FIT face it's a wash.
    Posted:
    Titleist 915 D2 10.5*, GD AD DI 7S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 8S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD HY 95S
    Miura LH CB, 4-PW, Recoil Proto 125 F4 | Vokey SM7 52.08F | Vokey SM7 56.10S | Vokey SM7 60.12D
    Byron Morgan 006 flow neck, 34"/350g
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC  1770WRX Points: 534Members Posts: 1,770 Platinum Tees

On -, @dwboston said:

Mr. Hogan said:

gsrjc said:

They don't do plating in-house.   I ordered a custom recently that was to have been carbon steel with nickel plating, and the putter would have been sent out for the plating.  It ended up being a DASS putter with satin finish, but with the FIT face it's a wash.

I was misinformed then.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.