Miura km008

JBgolf77 ·  
JBgolf77JBgolf77  181WRX Points: 54Handicap: 15Members Posts: 181 Fairways
I was finally able to get my hands on one of these putters. I bought it off of the bay as head only. Anyone know/have suggestions  for what shaft and diameter would best fit this putter? 

Thanks for any help
Posted:

Comments

• Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Spend 4+ Hours With Him on a Golf Course⛳️ The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool 15901WRX Points: 1,131ClubWRX Posts: 15,901 ClubWRX
    Any .355 tapered shaft that suits ya😊

You also might find that a heavier shaft, ie., 120gr+, might feel better.

The TT YSC is a great shaft and though I haven’t used em, the Matrix shafts have gotten some great reviews and come 125, 135 & 145

All the Best🍻
    RP
    Posted:
    Post edited by Forged4ever on
    In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • craz-ecraz-e  4301WRX Points: 399Handicap: 3Members Posts: 4,301 Titanium Tees
    Excellent choice!
    i have resisted temptation with this putter, so far!
    Posted:
    Driver = Ping G410 Plus even flow black 6.0
    4 wood = Titleist TS2 Even flow white 6.0
    3 iron = Titleist U500 Hzrdus smoke 6.0
    Irons = Titleist 718 CB/MB Project X LZ 6.0
    Wedges = Titleist Vokey SM6 52*, 56*
                  = Ping Glide 3.0 eye 2 60* 
    Putter = Wilson Staff 8882
    Ball = Titleist AVX
  • Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Spend 4+ Hours With Him on a Golf Course⛳️ The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene pool 15901WRX Points: 1,131ClubWRX Posts: 15,901 ClubWRX
    It’s a great blade!!

cheers🍻
    RP
    Posted:
    In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.