Miura km008

JBgolf77JBgolf77 Members Posts: 146 ✭✭
I was finally able to get my hands on one of these putters. I bought it off of the bay as head only. Anyone know/have suggestions  for what shaft and diameter would best fit this putter? 

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Play Golf With Him The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene poolClubWRX Posts: 15,605 ClubWRX
    edited Mar 21, 2019 1:11am #2
    Any .355 tapered shaft that suits ya😊

You also might find that a heavier shaft, ie., 120gr+, might feel better.

The TT YSC is a great shaft and though I haven’t used em, the Matrix shafts have gotten some great reviews and come 125, 135 & 145

All the Best🍻
    RP
    Post edited by Forged4ever on
    In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24
  • craz-ecraz-e Members Posts: 4,028 ✭✭
    Excellent choice!
    i have resisted temptation with this putter, so far!
    Driver = Ping G410 Plus even flow black 6.0
    5 Wood = Taylormade Burner

Irons = Miura 1957 Baby Blades Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
    Wilson Staff FG59 DG S300's (4-PW)
    Titleist 718 MB Project X LZ 6.0 (4-PW)
    Wedges = Titleist Vokey SM6 52*, 56* and 60*

= Taylormade 64* Hi-Toe
    Putter = Wilson Staff 8882
    Ball = Titleist AVX
  • Forged4everForged4ever To See A Man’s True Character, Play Golf With Him The Burgh/Hdcp: My gene poolClubWRX Posts: 15,605 ClubWRX
    edited Mar 22, 2019 7:28pm #4
    It’s a great blade!!

cheers🍻
    RP
    In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24