Robert Garrigus

braincramp52

Suspended for 3 months for testing positive for pot. Little harsh in my opinion. A warning should have been sufficient for the first offense.

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

Callaway 2007 X-Forged 5-PW/ PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 / Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5+ 

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

> @MattyO1984 said:

> Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

I'm 66 and thinking about taking it up. :) It was rubbish in the 60's, I've heard it's pretty damn good nowadays!

• Like 3

Ping G430 Max 10.5

Ping G430 5&7 Wood

Ping G430 19°,22° Hybrids

Callaway 2007 X-Forged 5-PW/ PXG Gen 6 XP's 7-SW

Ping Glide 58ES Wedge

Ping PLD DS72 / Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5+ 

Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving

> @lawsonman said:

> > @MattyO1984 said:

> > Each to there own I guess but smoking that rubbish at 41?! Come on man, grow up!

>

> I'm 66 and thinking about taking it up. :)

Haha, I have an image of the grandpa in Road Trip suddenly popping into my head although I appreciate that the reference might not be one you are familiar with.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR2 8.25* Project X EvenFlow T1100 White 6.0
Titleist TSR3 15* Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist U505 3 Iron Project X Hzrdus Smoke RBX 6.0
Titleist T200/T150 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
Titleist Vokey SM9 50.08F, 54.12D (Raw) & 60.04L (Raw) True Temper S200
Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
ProV1 2023

> @fowlerscousin said:

> Golf is a sport where we can get away from potheads

I have a very good friend, who is a wonderful player, mini tour player, shot his age at 70, and he enjoys a little Hounda, as he calls it. Probably a bit safer than whiskey.

• Like 1
Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

Plenty of pot heads in golf....maybe not professional golf, but I run into decent players all the time lighting up on the course.

I prefer they didn't do it around me.......but to be honest, I'd rather be in a foursome with stoners than drunks anyday....

And what the hell happened to the reply and quote capabilites? This is BS!

Rogue ST Max LS Oban Devotion 6/03 10.5, -1* @45.25" 

Paradym 3HL  Kai’li 60 R
Ping G410 19*,  22* & 26* Riptide CB 80 5.5
Srixon ZX5 MKII 6-AW, SF i80cw R,  Or Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW, SF i95cw R   
PM Grind 2.0 54 and 58

Bettinardi Innovai Rev 6.0  33” 

E.R.C. Soft TT/ Chrome Soft TT / TM Tour Response '20

The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> @marmooskapaul said:

> The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

Titleist....

> @brkuck said:

> Dumb rule. Its legal in a lot of states and what players do in their personal time shouldnt be up to the USGA and their regime to interrupt.

>

>

Nothing to do with the USGA. I believe it is part of the golf in the Olympics testing with wada.

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @dropkicked said:

> > @marmooskapaul said:

> > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

>

> The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

> @marmooskapaul said:

> The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

Very well said.My cousin works in a loading dock as crane operator.Pee test everyday without exception. Its just reality for alot of folks

> @lowheel said:

> > @marmooskapaul said:

> > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

>

> Very well said.My cousin works in a loading dock as crane operator.Pee test everyday without exception. Its just reality for alot of folks

Are those guys allowed to drink or are they just testing for drugs?

G400 LST - TPT proto
TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB Black

> @marmooskapaul said:

> > @dropkicked said:

> > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> >

> > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

>

> Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close. When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)

Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

Titleist....

> @ebrasmus21 said:

> > @lowheel said:

> > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> >

> > Very well said.My cousin works in a loading dock as crane operator.Pee test everyday without exception. Its just reality for alot of folks

>

>

> Are those guys allowed to drink or are they just testing for drugs?

>

no drinking for 12 hours before your shift and yes they can test for that. Physicals 4 times a year and mandatory 25 hours with therapists annually. its also a dangerous 6 figure job with humongous burnout and depression/suicide rate

> @dropkicked said:

> > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> > >

> > > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

> >

> > Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

>

> You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close.** When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)**

> Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

> In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

>

Yikes no... not even close. DUIs while high have surpassed DUIs because of alcohol. Also marijuana today has anywhere from 30 to 300 times the THC of marijuana from the late 70s early 80s. Have been linked to extreme depression and various forms of psychosis /schizophrenia.

> @lowheel said:

> > @dropkicked said:

> > > > @dropkicked said:

> > > > > @marmooskapaul said:

> > > > > The problem with pot is that it stays in your system too long. IDK if there is anyway to measure the amount of THC like alcohol breathalyzer for people driving or not. What amount is permissible and what amount is not.?? That is going to be the problem with drug legalization . Will employers put up with a positive blood test?? You come to work with alcohol in your system and most places fire you. You get pulled over driving..you get arrested . Will be interesting how it pans out. I'm ok with legalization and I personally can't stand a THC buzz...but doesn't bother me if others smoke or eat it around me.

> > > >

> > > > The problem is that it should not be illegal. Silly for someone to be suspended for consuming a plant.

> > >

> > > Alcohol is legal...but you can still be arrested for driving under the influence....and employers set their own threshold for what they will tolerate. People take legal substances and abuse them all the time. I could see where sports would quit testing for it. Maybe??

> >

> > You really can't compare alcohol impairment with being high. Not even remotely close.** When you get high, you don't lose control of your faculties. In fact, if you don't enjoy the high, all you need to do is eat something and you lose it. (not the case with edibles and def not with booze)**

> > Also vaporizing or smoking cannabis has many health benefits which should be recognized as alternatives to Big Pharma... Cannabis over Opioids all day, everyday..

> > In canada, many drug plans are recognizing the use of cannabis as an alternative to harmful pharma meds.

> >

> Yikes no... not even close. DUIs while high have surpassed DUIs because of alcohol. Also marijuana today has anywhere from 30 to 300 times the THC of marijuana from the late 70s early 80s. Have been linked to extreme depression and various forms of psychosis /schizophrenia.

>

Actually you're not even close. DUI's for impaired while high, have no accuracy. Canadian police dept's have adopted screenings that are proven failures. Cannabis from the 70's had about 15% THC, todays cannabis at max is about 27%. It also means people aren't smoking "Bob Marley" joints.. Further, there is proof that cannabis actually helps to alleviate various forms of psychosis, including schizophrenia, depression as well as various forms of neurological conditions such as epilepsy in that they can reduce or eliminate seizures.

US government and Big Pharma, want you to believe that it's bad and their drugs are good.....

Titleist....

does anyone think if any star player....lets say top 20 ...... tested positive the pga would suspend?

not to suggest any of these guys use it...but fowler, JT, tiger, koepka, rory....not a chance pga suspends, right?

Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
Cobra F8 19*
J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36"