We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Mizuno ST 190 Driver

1234689
9

Comments

  • bbfifasbbfifas  501Members Posts: 501
    Joined:  #152

    @blackngold_blood said:

    @bbfifas said:
    Question about the ST190 hosel and the upright adjusting. Can you adjust -1 loft and +1 upright? Or can you only change the upright setting with the stock loft?

    I was sent this adjustment chart from Mizuno costumer service. I was also told the adapters are the same as before just labeled differently. They also said that every loft adjustment will affect lie angle and face angle.

    Excellent this is great. I'm in #8 position I think I will go to #6 to help a baby cut straighten out.

    Posted:
    Mizuno St190, 8.5*, Tensei White 70X shaft
    Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
    Taylormade V-Steel 5 wood, stock stiff
    Cobra F7 Hybrid 20* stiff Fuji Pro 75
    Cobra Forged Tec 5-PW, KBS C-taper lite stiff
    Cleveland CBX 50*, 115g DG
    place holder - currently 56* ATV wedge
    Vokey 58M
    Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34"
    Bridegstone Tour BX

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • reider69reider69  617Members Posts: 617
    Joined:  #153

    @BlackM00Nlight said:
    That sucks. Mine was 4 days after ordering on a Saturday. :(

    Mine was ordered late on a Wednesday afternoon and was delivered on Monday. Mizuno is very quick.

    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 - Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70X
    Cobra BioCell+ - Matrix Ozik Red Tie 6Q3 X
    Cobra BioCell 3-4 Hybrid - Aldila Rogue Black 85 X
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-G, KBS C Taper Lite X
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 - 54 and 58 - Modus 105X
    Callaway Xforged - 64 degrees
    Lajosi DD201 Proto
  • randyfitzrandyfitz  287Members Posts: 287
    Joined:  #154

    I see some good deals on the BST page if anybody is looking for ST190...

    Posted:
  • WillyLWillyL Winnipeg, 🇨🇦  291Members Posts: 291
    Joined:  #155

    Looking forward to hitting this weekend. Want to try the Atmos ts blue. Hope it can kick the Nike flex 440 out of the bag😏

    Posted:
    Cobra F9 10.5 ADBB 6s
    Nike SQ2 19 hybrid Aldila VS Proto
    Mizuno MP18 4-6 SC, 7-PW MB C-Taper 120s
    Vokey SM6 50-10, SM7 54-14 & 58-04
    Studio Select NP2
    Custom 2015 Scotty GOLO 3
    Scotty M2 (Gamer)
    Scotty T22 Teryllium 1.5 FB
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC  1664Members Posts: 1,664
    Joined:  #156

    @Nixhex524 said:
    Not going to work for everyone, but good that you do have something that does. FWIW, I weighed the 190G and my G400 heads, the 190G was around 198g and the Ping at 201G. I was surprised as I felt the 190 felt heavier in my hands, I was sure it would be the heavier of the two...

    Paired it with a Proforce V2 today and the feel is much improved for me over the Atmos. I will see how it actually performs on the course tomorrow.

    That’s interesting about the weight of the heads.

    Posted:
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou  2013Members Posts: 2,013
    Joined:  #157

    @gsrjc said:

    @Nixhex524 said:
    Not going to work for everyone, but good that you do have something that does. FWIW, I weighed the 190G and my G400 heads, the 190G was around 198g and the Ping at 201G. I was surprised as I felt the 190 felt heavier in my hands, I was sure it would be the heavier of the two...

    Paired it with a Proforce V2 today and the feel is much improved for me over the Atmos. I will see how it actually performs on the course tomorrow.

    That’s interesting about the weight of the heads.

    Good thing is Billy Bobs sells the Jetspeed weights that fit and is how I am at 44.75 D3 swing weight with the Speeder TR 661S shaft and a heavier than normal PURE Wrap grip (55grams vs the standard 50grams).

    Posted:

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno CLK 16/ Nippon Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX919F 4-9iron Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX919T PW Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 51/08/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 56/06/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT
    SeeMore M1B/ Satin Black Conti Golf/ Super Stroke Slim CC

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • johnnyprojohnnypro  1910Members Posts: 1,910
    Joined:  #158

    @bbfifas said:

    @blackngold_blood said:

    @bbfifas said:
    Question about the ST190 hosel and the upright adjusting. Can you adjust -1 loft and +1 upright? Or can you only change the upright setting with the stock loft?

    I was sent this adjustment chart from Mizuno costumer service. I was also told the adapters are the same as before just labeled differently. They also said that every loft adjustment will affect lie angle and face angle.

    Excellent this is great. I'm in #8 position I think I will go to #6 to help a baby cut straighten out.

    Mine is set on 8 and I can't see me changing it.
    Great driver!!

    Posted:
  • BamicusBamicus Nashville, Tn. 189Members Posts: 189
    Joined:  #159

    This driver has been a game changer for me. So good, I’m thinking about the 3 metal, anyone tried it?

    Posted:
  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight Iowa 3648Members Posts: 3,648
    Joined:  #160

    @Bamicus said:
    This driver has been a game changer for me. So good, I’m thinking about the 3 metal, anyone tried it?

    It’s a rocket. Almost too long.

    Posted:
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4-P C-Taper 130X (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno S18 50, 55, 60 C-Taper 130X soft stepped (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno TP Mills #5
    Titleist Pro V1 X

  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou  2013Members Posts: 2,013
    Joined:  #161

    @BlackM00Nlight said:

    @Bamicus said:
    This driver has been a game changer for me. So good, I’m thinking about the 3 metal, anyone tried it?

    It’s a rocket. Almost too long.

    Agreed. Had to turn my TS to 17* to kinda fit my gap between driver and 19* hybrid. It’s a joy to hit just really long.

    Posted:

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno CLK 16/ Nippon Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX919F 4-9iron Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX919T PW Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 51/08/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 56/06/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT
    SeeMore M1B/ Satin Black Conti Golf/ Super Stroke Slim CC

  • 9ironiscash9ironiscash  710Members Posts: 710
    Joined:  #162

    Did anyone just buy the st190 blind without hitting it? Just order a shaft u know has worked for U in other heads? Can’t demo it but am tempted to just pull the trigger with a trade in bonus. Would be getting it over a G400 LST or a Rogue SZ.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy  1080Members Posts: 1,080
    Joined:  #163

    @9ironiscash said:
    Did anyone just buy the st190 blind without hitting it? Just order a shaft u know has worked for U in other heads? Can’t demo it but am tempted to just pull the trigger with a trade in bonus. Would be getting it over a G400 LST or a Rogue SZ.

    I bought the ST190 head only blind from a fellow WRXer. Today will be my first outdoor range session of year if the rain ever stops. I will report back after the session with my thoughts. I have a few shafts that I will be putting Mizuno adapters on and doing some testing over the next couple weeks.

    Posted:
    WITB

    Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!


    Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • 9ironiscash9ironiscash  710Members Posts: 710
    Joined:  edited Apr 6, 2019 12:34pm #164

    Does this driver have the thud muted feeling of the epic/rogue? The carbon on crown makes me think it does. I LOVE that feeling- sucks they don’t have it in the flash.

    Posted:
  • rainkingjrrainkingjr  2694Members Posts: 2,694
    Joined:  #165

    @9ironiscash said:
    Did anyone just buy the st190 blind without hitting it? Just order a shaft u know has worked for U in other heads? Can’t demo it but am tempted to just pull the trigger with a trade in bonus. Would be getting it over a G400 LST or a Rogue SZ.

    I sort of did that. I don't really count three swings at Golf Galaxy as actually trying it out. They actually had an Atoms Black & stiff in it at the time. I liked it enough off of those three swings that when I saw the exact same set up for sale online I pounced. It is an awesome driver. Right up there with the G400 Max in my opinion.

    Posted:
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy  1080Members Posts: 1,080
    Joined:  #166

    Well first range session in the books. Not surprising the swing was very rusty. Weather was a brisk 54* with a 10mph tail wind for reference. After warming up with my wedges, I jumped straight to the big dog as I was most eager to hit it. First swing was a baby cut that flew forever. The range has a 300 sign at the end of the range followed by a field. Using my range finder the sign measured 288 yards. The ball carried beyond the sign into the field. What? First swing with range balls carries over 290, that has to be a fluke. Turns out it wasn’t. Every shot carried the sign with very little movement. This thing wants to go straight. I did have to really work to hit a draw as everything today was a baby cut or push right. I bought this blind and I couldn’t be happier. I have found my driver for the year. Maybe even found one to stop the hoing.....? Time will tell. I am hoping with the UST VTS TSPX shaft coming I can up the loft to position 6 or even 5 to help move the ball right to left since that is my preferred ball flight.

    As for the sound I think it is perfect. Just slightly higher sounding thud/thwack compared to the epic, z785, and F9 but definitely more explosive feeling.

    I think it is going to be a good year for me and my Mizuno. I say they finally got it ALL right looks, feel, sound, and ball speed.

    Posted:
    WITB

    Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!


    Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • osubuckeyes691osubuckeyes691 Columbus, OH 1053Members Posts: 1,053
    Joined:  #167

    How many people have done a head to head test of the standard 190 vs the 190g?

    The more I read it seems that people may enjoy the standard version more than having the movable weights?

    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Double Diamond - Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
    Taylormade 2016 M2 Deep Face 14* - Tensei Blue 90TX
    Ping G410 Hybrid - Aldila Tour Green ATX 105TX
    Srixon 745 4-PW - KBS C Taper 130x softstepped 1x
    Vokey 50* F Grind - KBS C Taper 130
    Vokey Wedgeworks 54V grind - KBS C Taper 130
    Ping Glide 3.0 60 Eye2 - DG120 S300
    Yes! Sally 12 w/ Evnroll Gravity Grip
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC  1664Members Posts: 1,664
    Joined:  #168

    I did at club champion. The standard is more forgiving than the G. However I couldn’t get either one to get spin rates down. Currently fitted with epic flash SZ with devotion 7 shaft. I tried other shafts in each head and just didn’t fit me. The heads are nice and feel great. They did feel heavy though but I know others have mentioned other heads that weigh more.

    Posted:
  • bbfifasbbfifas  501Members Posts: 501
    Joined:  #169

    @osubuckeyes691 said:
    How many people have done a head to head test of the standard 190 vs the 190g?

    The more I read it seems that people may enjoy the standard version more than having the movable weights?

    I hit both. The 190 gave me the best numbers overall, but the 190g was very close. The 190g is extra $$$$ so decision was even easier for me. But if you need extreme weighting change then the 190g looks like it has every possibility covered.

    Posted:
    Mizuno St190, 8.5*, Tensei White 70X shaft
    Cobra FLY Z+ 3 wood, orange, aldila tour blue stiff, 14.5*
    Taylormade V-Steel 5 wood, stock stiff
    Cobra F7 Hybrid 20* stiff Fuji Pro 75
    Cobra Forged Tec 5-PW, KBS C-taper lite stiff
    Cleveland CBX 50*, 115g DG
    place holder - currently 56* ATV wedge
    Vokey 58M
    Scotty Select Newport, 73* lie, 1* loft, 34"
    Bridegstone Tour BX

  • tbowles411tbowles411  25440ClubWRX Posts: 25,440
    Joined:  #170

    @gsrjc said:
    I did at club champion. The standard is more forgiving than the G. However I couldn’t get either one to get spin rates down. Currently fitted with epic flash SZ with devotion 7 shaft. I tried other shafts in each head and just didn’t fit me. The heads are nice and feel great. They did feel heavy though but I know others have mentioned other heads that weigh more.

    Wait...with over 35,000 head and shaft combinations, they couldn't find a shaft to get your spin down??? Serious question.

    Posted:
    G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0 Tour Issue
    G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0 Tour Issue
    G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 80i
    G410 6-UW - Accra 80i
    Glide 3.0 54ES, 58ES Accra 80i
    PING Bruzer
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**


  • MWeaver74MWeaver74  19Members Posts: 19
    Joined:  #171

    @mpmz71 said:
    I played my first round with the ST190. I love the sound and feel, but I keep hitting it on the heel. I have a Atmos TS Blue 6S tipped 1/2" and is 1/2" short of stock length. I thought that would help, but still can't find center of face consistently. What could be the cause of that? Poor swing path? Crappy swing in general? Or could it be the shaft?

    It's most likely a combination of the shaft and swing. I am in the same boat with the stock Mizuno offerings. I chose mine in the Tensei CK White 70X but tested a Diamana BF 70X on course this weekend and it was center face the whole time. The BF and ST190 combo also is replacing my 910D3 A'Hina combo for forgiveness reasons. A high toe hit on the 910 would lose substantial distance. The Miz? It's a nice long high draw.

    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 Diamana BF 70TX
    TS3 15* Diamana BF 80x
    Taylormade UDI - HZRDUS Black 6.5
    Titleist 8187 H2 Diamana White Board 90x Hybrid
    Srixon 785 4-P
    SM7 50*/56*/60*
    OWorks 7
    BeCu Ping Anser 2 - current in bag
    Yellow Pro V1x 
  • odshot68odshot68 MI 7975Members Posts: 7,975
    Joined:  #172

    I’ll bite. I couldn’t hit the standard head. It was too light. Switched to the g with weights back and so much better. Most consistent driver I have ever used. And yes I hit the same shaft with both heads.

    Posted:

    Titleist TS3 10.5 Tensei Blue 55X SFW
    Titleist TS2 13.5 & 18 Tensei Blue 65x
    TaylorMade P790 ‘19 #4 AMT Tour White S300
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW DG S300
    Vokey SM7 52.12F, 56.10S, 60.04L DGS200
    Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini Superstroke Tour 3.0
    Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align
    Titleist Pro V1

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight Iowa 3648Members Posts: 3,648
    Joined:  #173

    I wanted the standard but the weight adjustment of the G helped me turn the head over more and lowered my spin by 500 on average. I have the G

    Posted:
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4-P C-Taper 130X (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno S18 50, 55, 60 C-Taper 130X soft stepped (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno TP Mills #5
    Titleist Pro V1 X

  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight Iowa 3648Members Posts: 3,648
    Joined:  #174

    Same shaft in both.

    Posted:
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4-P C-Taper 130X (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno S18 50, 55, 60 C-Taper 130X soft stepped (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno TP Mills #5
    Titleist Pro V1 X

  • flushemflushem  1892Members Posts: 1,892
    Joined:  #175

    @BlackM00Nlight said:
    I wanted the standard but the weight adjustment of the G helped me turn the head over more and lowered my spin by 500 on average. I have the G

    difference between jpx 900 and st190g?

    Posted:
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou  2013Members Posts: 2,013
    Joined:  edited Apr 11, 2019 12:40am #176

    @flushem said:

    @BlackM00Nlight said:
    I wanted the standard but the weight adjustment of the G helped me turn the head over more and lowered my spin by 500 on average. I have the G

    difference between jpx 900 and st190g?

    190G Carbon/Black crown appearance
    190G Wave tech added to 190G
    190G Lower more forward CG w/weights (190G no center weight track structure)
    190g No Adjustable Sole Plate (I actually liked that from the 900)
    190G 460cc vs 900 450cc (although not more forgiving due to the spin IMHO)
    190G Wave tech for low face strikes
    190G Black Latest Gen Headcover (900 had the white blue boxing glove style)
    Face material difference
    Both Shaft offerings are quite different

    For my swing the 900 is superior in the pure numbers ratings, however...the looks alone would have me bag the 190G. The 9.0* ST190G is just too low spin for me on my day of testing. IMO for my swing in order of most to least spin:
    JPX900 > ST190 > ST190G

    Luckily they offered the standard 190. This is the perfect fit with my Speeder 661TR

    Posted:
    Post edited by evoviiiyou on

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno CLK 16/ Nippon Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus Tour 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX919F 4-9iron Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX919T PW Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 51/08/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedge 56/06/ PXLZ 5.5/ PURE Wrap WHT
    SeeMore M1B/ Satin Black Conti Golf/ Super Stroke Slim CC

  • Nixhex524Nixhex524  4340ClubWRX Posts: 4,340
    Joined:  #177

    I hit both, but I have a hard time trusting my shops GC2 anymore.... indoor and outdoor results can be very different. In any case, I hit both, same shafts (Atmos blue 6s and Black TS 6s). They were very similar in a lot of ways, but the G was longer for me. Spin rates were higher than expected so I went with the G to have the adjustability... it can be a little unforgiving though so my plan is to go back and get on the optimizer with each head and see how they do. Similar results though, indoors.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 LST 10* Tour 65s
    Ping G400 14.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 70s
    Titleist 915h 21*   Aldila Rogue black 85s
    Ping S55 4-P X100
    Titleist SM5 50.12, 56.10
    Scotty Cameron NP2 2016 34"

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight Iowa 3648Members Posts: 3,648
    Joined:  #178

    @flushem said:

    @BlackM00Nlight said:
    I wanted the standard but the weight adjustment of the G helped me turn the head over more and lowered my spin by 500 on average. I have the G

    difference between jpx 900 and st190g?

    I haven’t taken the 190g to the course yet. But when compared to my old jpx 900 with the evo 661X, the 190G looks better, sounds better, and goes quite a way further.

    Posted:
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC 4-P C-Taper 130X (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno S18 50, 55, 60 C-Taper 130X soft stepped (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Mizuno TP Mills #5
    Titleist Pro V1 X

  • gsrjcgsrjc TOC  1664Members Posts: 1,664
    Joined:  #179

    @tbowles411 said:

    @gsrjc said:
    I did at club champion. The standard is more forgiving than the G. However I couldn’t get either one to get spin rates down. Currently fitted with epic flash SZ with devotion 7 shaft. I tried other shafts in each head and just didn’t fit me. The heads are nice and feel great. They did feel heavy though but I know others have mentioned other heads that weigh more.

    Wait...with over 35,000 head and shaft combinations, they couldn't find a shaft to get your spin down??? Serious question.

    Haha. I see what you did there. Yup couldn’t find one. Went with epic flash SZ with my same shaft as before.

    Posted:
  • tbowles411tbowles411  25440ClubWRX Posts: 25,440
    Joined:  #180

    @gsrjc said:

    @tbowles411 said:

    @gsrjc said:
    I did at club champion. The standard is more forgiving than the G. However I couldn’t get either one to get spin rates down. Currently fitted with epic flash SZ with devotion 7 shaft. I tried other shafts in each head and just didn’t fit me. The heads are nice and feel great. They did feel heavy though but I know others have mentioned other heads that weigh more.

    Wait...with over 35,000 head and shaft combinations, they couldn't find a shaft to get your spin down??? Serious question.

    Haha. I see what you did there. Yup couldn’t find one. Went with epic flash SZ with my same shaft as before.

    I was actually being kind of serious, but I did dig at them a bit. HA! I know some heads work better for some people. I get that, but in our shop, if someone wants to get fit into a head (no matter what we recommend), we're going to find something in the 400 shafts on the wall that work to get your numbers right. Truth be told, we're refitting a LOT of CC stuff. Not only are the fits off, the builds are off.

    Posted:
    G410 9 Degree - Accra FX 2.0 Tour Issue
    G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Accra FX 2.0 Tour Issue
    G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 80i
    G410 6-UW - Accra 80i
    Glide 3.0 54ES, 58ES Accra 80i
    PING Bruzer
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**


  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • rxk9fanrxk9fan Midwest 860Members Posts: 860
    Joined:  #181

    I went to the local demo day today just to hit all the new toys. Love doing it every chance I get :-). Hit a bunch of the newer irons from Srixon, Mizuno, Ping, and Callaway. Lots of great clubs but nothing I felt passionate about changing to. I really had not planned to try drivers, but had the time so hit the XXIO, Ping G410, M6, and Mizuno.
    The first Mizuno handed to me was shafted with the Tensei blue stiff 60.
    Mine should be here next Tuesday :-)

    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 driver with Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited stiff 
    Taylormade M4 tour 3 wood with Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited stiff
    Taylormade M4 tour 5 wood with Tensei Blue stiff
    Taylormade M6 Rescue 19 degree with Atmos orange stiff
    Taylormade P790 5i with Recoil 95 F4 shaft
    Taylormade P770 6i-AW with Recoil 95 F4 shafts
    Taylormade Hi Toe 54 and 58 with KBS
    Taylormade Spider X

    First single OEM I have played and love it
9

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.