2018-19 NHL (National Hockey League) Thread 2019

Joe85

What a sweet win for the Leafs the other night showing it's not the push-over series people think and it's completely possible for the Leafs to advance.

Now the Jackets are beating the Bolts with Isles taking care of the Pens, what a day. I just hope they don't let Kucherov get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Three games at a minimum but should be more.

Swing DNA: 91/4/3/6/6
Woods: ST 180 or MP-650 - Irons: MP-H5 / MP-53 / MP-4, KBS Tour S - 50º: MP-T5 / 55º: FG Tour PMP  / 60º: RTX ZipCore - Mizuno Bettinardi BC-4

> @Halebopp said:

> What a sweet win for the Leafs the other night showing it's not the push-over series people think and it's completely possible for the Leafs to advance.

>

> Now the Jackets are beating the Bolts with Isles taking care of the Pens, what a day. I just hope they don't let Kucherov get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Three games at a minimum but should be more.

That hit was gutless. Intent to injure and should be suspended the rest of the series.

> @sharkiesj said:

> > @Halebopp said:

> > What a sweet win for the Leafs the other night showing it's not the push-over series people think and it's completely possible for the Leafs to advance.

> >

> > Now the Jackets are beating the Bolts with Isles taking care of the Pens, what a day. I just hope they don't let Kucherov get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Three games at a minimum but should be more.

>

> That hit was gutless. Intent to injure and should be suspended the rest of the series.

>

How do y'all feel about what Kadri did? Repeat offender so what should his punishment be??

(neither a Bruins fan or a Leafs fan...I root for the Habs)

> @NCLancer said:

> > @sharkiesj said:

> > > @Halebopp said:

> > > What a sweet win for the Leafs the other night showing it's not the push-over series people think and it's completely possible for the Leafs to advance.

> > >

> > > Now the Jackets are beating the Bolts with Isles taking care of the Pens, what a day. I just hope they don't let Kucherov get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Three games at a minimum but should be more.

> >

> > That hit was gutless. Intent to injure and should be suspended the rest of the series.

> >

>

> How do y'all feel about what Kadri did? Repeat offender so what should his punishment be??

> (neither a Bruins fan or a Leafs fan...I root for the Habs)

If Kuch was one game, Kadri's might not even deserve a suspension. Now if the league were serious about these things, probably three games. The real problem is with the refs though for not policing the game properly and letting the games get out of hand.

Woods: ST 180 or MP-650 - Irons: MP-H5 / MP-53 / MP-4, KBS Tour S - 50º: MP-T5 / 55º: FG Tour PMP  / 60º: RTX ZipCore - Mizuno Bettinardi BC-4

> @NCLancer said:

> > @sharkiesj said:

> > > @Halebopp said:

> > > What a sweet win for the Leafs the other night showing it's not the push-over series people think and it's completely possible for the Leafs to advance.

> > >

> > > Now the Jackets are beating the Bolts with Isles taking care of the Pens, what a day. I just hope they don't let Kucherov get away with a mere slap on the wrist. Three games at a minimum but should be more.

> >

> > That hit was gutless. Intent to injure and should be suspended the rest of the series.

> >

>

> How do y'all feel about what Kadri did? Repeat offender so what should his punishment be??

> (neither a Bruins fan or a Leafs fan...I root for the Habs)

Kuch got 1 game. Wow. Kadri should get 1 game but he’ll prob get more. Repeat offender but given the fact DeBrusk stuck his knee out and almost injured Kadri, you knew he had something coming. Not that I agree with it or like or dislike any of those teams or players. That was a selfish eye-for-an-eye dig and payback in a lame way. Kuch was worse because it was a random meaningless attack on a completely helpless player. But that’s JMO.

CBJ baby!!! So pumped to finally have something to cheer for. Now that they have their first series win under their belt, let's get another!

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 4 9*
3w: Taylormade Sim 15*
Hybrid: Titleist 816h 21*
Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 5 T 4i thru GW 
Wedges: Vokey SM9 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

> @sharkiesj said:

> Calgary gone. To Col. Is Col that good or is Cal, not bad, but was it all smoke and mirrors? Goaltending? Or was that 1 line Col has just too much?

Grubauer has been red hot this spring, Rants and MacK did their thing while Calgary's top line didn't show up.

I'll try to wake up and watch the Leafs beat the Bruins tonight. It's a shame though they won't even penalize the Bruins for cross checks to the head (Kuraly) or for jumping to hit (Chara) etc.

SJ-VGS....wow, that was the craziest wildest game I’ve ever seen!! Bad Jones, bad major call, wild goals, bad pk, historic comeback and a phone call from the NHL to McPhee actually apologizing for the wrong major call. I respect Vegas a lot but I lost all of it for J Marchhoweverthefyouspellhisnamesslt and his postgame comments.

You didn’t lose because of the call. That’s not why you lost. And the example of the Saints-Rams game wasn’t even comparable. Stop your b**tching and finish knitting your pink blanket. You lost because you couldn’t win game 5.You couldn’t win game 6. Your pk had a historic meltdown in game 7 and yet you still had a chance to win in OT. And didn’t. Then you cry about the refs. Classic crybaby material. Pacioretty and Schmidt stayed classy.

There was a goal in Bruins/CBJ series last night that was so preposterous I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like it.

There's a scramble in front of the Boston net and CBJ shoots a puck that clearly - to me and at least a few players - goes off the netting over the glass. As that happens. At least two Bruins players stop play for a beat. Hey the puck is off the netting, its out of play. It comes back into play - no whistle - and CBJ scrambles for it and puts it in the net. WTF. The refs even get together and say yeah, uh, duh, we dont know whats going on. Good goal.

WTF. Isn't there supposed to be some sort of war room in back in NYC or Toronto or wherever that is supposed to be watching these things? Its literally the ONLY game happening at the time. How can they not take 15 seconds to look at it? Why bother having instant replay at all if not for situations just like this, I mean this exact thing is what instant replay was - or should have been - made for.

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Kaili Red 75s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

> @dcmidnight said:

> There was a goal in Bruins/CBJ series last night that was so preposterous I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like it.

>

> There's a scramble in front of the Boston net and CBJ shoots a puck that clearly - to me and at least a few players - goes off the netting over the glass. As that happens. At least two Bruins players stop play for a beat. Hey the puck is off the netting, its out of play. It comes back into play - no whistle - and CBJ scrambles for it and puts it in the net. WTF. The refs even get together and say yeah, uh, duh, we dont know whats going on. Good goal.

>

> WTF. Isn't there supposed to be some sort of war room in back in NYC or Toronto or wherever that is supposed to be watching these things? Its literally the ONLY game happening at the time. How can they not take 15 seconds to look at it? Why bother having instant replay at all if not for situations just like this, I mean this exact thing is what instant replay was - or should have been - made for.

That’s why I don’t watch football anymore.

I only saw a few Carolina games this year (vs Canucks, vs Jets) and I don't remember them skating/playing this well. A final between them and Colorado could be a very fast-paced, fun-to-watch finals.

Fast 12LS/Classic Custom XL/King LTD
Super LS/Tisi Tec/F6 Baffler/Egg Spoon/CB1
Halo/4DX
X-20/XL2000/EX-1/GC Mid/TFT2003
ISI W2
X-Forged Vintage/Eye2+
WHT 7H

The Canes may have met their match in the B’s. Systematically broken down then the wheels fell off. If they can steal game 2 then it’ll sure be interesting. SJ-STL is gonna be a war. 2 teams so much alike. I’m hoping for a SJ-B’s final with Jumbo finally lifting the SC against the team that drafted him first overall 266 years ago. lol. That would be the ultimate for me as a Sharks fan.

I don't really care who wins at all at this point (generally I root for the teams with the MNans the later the playoffs go on...) but the Bruins did pick my BIL up out of college so I am a sort of closeted Bruins fan in a way because of that. lol

Cleveland Launcher DTS 9*
Exotics CB 13*
Ping i3 17*

Callaway Steelhead 3 20*

Nickent 3DX 23*26*29*
MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 7-PW
Ping Eye2 51*57.5*
Seemore WGP
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1013287-my-v-foils/"]WITB Link[/url]

Watching the Blues tonight. Couldn’t resist posting this in the 60’s/70’s thread:

Titleist TSR3, w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
19* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85

24* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

> @sharkiesj said:

> As a lifelong Sharks fan, I’ve got one thing to say about the Sharks in these 2018-19 playoffs:

>

> So THIS is how Patriot fans feel. Nice!!

So Pat's fans feel good about having (blind) officials hand their team the game?

Titleist TSR3, w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue with Xlink Tech 65
Titleist 915Fd, w/Aldila Rogue Black 80-2.8-S
19* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85

24* TSR3 Hybrid, w/Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 85
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 6-P, w/UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway 52* MD5 JAWS S Grind
Callaway 58* PM Grind 19
T.P. Mills Professional Series Klassic/Odyssey O Works Tank #7

Now with the Canes out, there aren't any teams I like left. As much as I dislike the Bruins, I hope my hometown boy Tuukka wins the Cup and the Conn Smythe.

> @stryper said:

> > @sharkiesj said:

> > As a lifelong Sharks fan, I’ve got one thing to say about the Sharks in these 2018-19 playoffs:

> >

> > So THIS is how Patriot fans feel. Nice!!

>

> So Pat's fans feel good about having (blind) officials hand their team the game?

Absolutely. They sure don’t hate it.

• Like 1