Tiger Roars Again: Golf's Greatest Comeback Is Complete - Sports Illustrated Cover with No Words....

dropkicked

> @PZero said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @PZero said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Perfect picture.

> > >

> > > With Tiger you get these kinds of covers showing the celebration. With Spieth and Brooks we got pics of them teeing off on some random hole because their celebrations are weak. I've seen people happier making the cut than Brooks did winning the US Open.

> >

> > But I think the 2001 cover of Tiger Slam was pretty amazing. They had perfect camera angle behind 18th tee box going through that narrow gap in the trees. Gives pretty good perspective on how scary that tee shot would be for a typical amateur player.

> >

> > https://www.golf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/tigersicover11_0.jpg

>

> They do that shot for everyone.

>

> Here is Nicklaus in 1986

> rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

>

>

That's an awesome photo from 1986. Thank you for posting it. :)

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @PZero said:

> > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > Perfect picture.

> > > >

> > > > With Tiger you get these kinds of covers showing the celebration. With Spieth and Brooks we got pics of them teeing off on some random hole because their celebrations are weak. I've seen people happier making the cut than Brooks did winning the US Open.

> > >

> > > But I think the 2001 cover of Tiger Slam was pretty amazing. They had perfect camera angle behind 18th tee box going through that narrow gap in the trees. Gives pretty good perspective on how scary that tee shot would be for a typical amateur player.

> > >

> > > https://www.golf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/tigersicover11_0.jpg

> >

> > They do that shot for everyone.

> >

> > Here is Nicklaus in 1986

> > rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

> >

> >

>

> That's an awesome photo from 1986. Thank you for posting it. :)

No problem, I like it too. I have it in 11x14 signed and framed on my wall.

Article good. Focuses on the injury aspect and last couple years for the "comeback" angle. Honestly, thought Tiger "roared" again at the Tour Championship.

> > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > Come back from what?

> > It isn't like life had it out for him. He made his own problems. Why are we giving people a pat on the head for doing what is expected of them anyway?

>

> his personal affairs didn't derail his golf game ...

> his back did ...

>

> think about it ... at least a little ... eventually you'll get it ...

>

> edit: never mind ... your other posts indicate you are incapable of intellectual and rational thought ... carry on/fairways & greens! ...

>

>

Whoa there, you can chalk 2010 and 2011 directly up to personal issues. He was a mess.

The rest, I'm not jumping in and lots of fodder all the way around for discussion as always.

I enjoyed watching Sunday, great story, the guy is an incredible golfer (and Stenson pooed it away early - he just can't solve Augusta and is really in a funk).

From where he was a couple years ago to now a great achievement physically and mentally for him. Seems like a better person, and if he is to those he matters to, great.

Maybe the ultimate back issue finally just knocked him down far enough he saw a better path, would be nice to think so. In fairness, after the "troubles" and then winning a bit for a couple years he seemed almost more inaccessible and closed off and in his personal bunker than ever before.

The real test of different, seemingly better person kind of begins now doesn't it?

Tiger has been plagued with injuries for years,

Had knee surgeries, back surgeries, to name a few.

But, I do not think these injuries were swing coach related. And as athletes go, Tiger is hardly, fragile.

For myself, the comeback for Tiger, is his return to

the winner's title for a major after 11 years. It was a long drought. Everything else, personal and physical issues mean squat to me. The return is not as great as Hogans, as some like to compare. But it is a return to major wins.

Play Golf.....Play Blades......Play Something Else.....Just Go Play.....

4 HC

> @Pinging77 said:

> Certainly celebrate his amazing comeback from what appeared to be career ending physical problems (many of which were self inflicted from off course activities like Seal training).. I hope everyone doesn’t get carried away and pronounce him a outstanding person. Yes he is friendlier and more media savvy than he was in his prime. But nothing he will ever do can wipe away the fact that he endangered his wife and mother of his children every time he went on his frequent unprotected intercourse dalliances and returned home..

>

> Probably the greatest golfer of all time but no where near admirable off the course. Celebrate his fantastic achievement but don’t assign off the course the old golden child, all American family man BS the media was selling years ago to him prior to 2009..

Sorry, I quoted you , but this is also for many others. I am not responding to only you....

Choosing to blame and dislike a player because of his off course antics. Tiger aint the first and won't be the last. I get it, it was a crap thing to do to your wife, kids, family, but reverse idolizing this as a fan of golf totally dismisses what was the majority of his problems. This alone should reinforce to you how messed up he was. The pressure that he was under to maintain, to make you and other fans happy, to meet his own extremely lofty goals became to much both mentally and physically. It was a horrific downfall and to witness his rock bottom 1yr 6mo ago to the win this last weekend is nothing short of amazing, redeeming, and affirming. We all have issues and a true measure living life positively is extending compassion and forgiveness to others. Some deserve it and some do not, but that does not mean one should continue to use past excuses to hate and show lack of compassion to other human beings. I do not care what religion or god you believe in, all humans deserve a bogey, probably more than one. Continuing to damn Tiger for his prior faults means you measure all with the same ruler, family, friends, those incarcerated, those who guide you spiritually - the list would be endless. Surely they all are not cast away in your eyes...

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

Tiger has come full circle with this victory. In 97 he burst on the scene and destroyed the course and emasculated the field with a display of power that changed the way the game is played on tour.

This time he is the old guy getting smoked off the tee by power players, but he finds another way to demoralise his opponents, using patience and strategy to get over the line.

> @playa said:

> Tiger has come full circle with this victory. In 97 he burst on the scene and destroyed the course and emasculated the field with a display of power that changed the way the game is played on tour.

> This time he is the old guy getting smoked off the tee by power players, but he finds another way to demoralise his opponents, using patience and strategy to get over the line.

I know you are excited and I'm happy for ya, but come on man.

He didn't get smoked off the tee this week and "he" wasn't demoralizing anyone.

Patience and strategy paid off and that was his game plan, but could have easily found himself behind at least a couple teeing off on 16 and good luck with the way things were going Sunday making that up. So a little good fortune played a part, and nothing wrong with that either.

• Like 1

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> Article good. Focuses on the injury aspect and last couple years for the "comeback" angle. Honestly, thought Tiger "roared" again at the Tour Championship so it does seem like so much of what is being celebrated is > @tiderider said:

> > > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > > Come back from what?

> > > It isn't like life had it out for him. He made his own problems. Why are we giving people a pat on the head for doing what is expected of them anyway?

> >

> > his personal affairs didn't derail his golf game ...

> > his back did ...

> >

> > think about it ... at least a little ... eventually you'll get it ...

> >

> > edit: never mind ... your other posts indicate you are incapable of intellectual and rational thought ... carry on/fairways & greens! ...

> >

> >

>

> Whoa there, you can chalk 2010 and 2011 directly up to personal issues. He was a mess.

>

> The rest, I'm not jumping in and lots of fodder all the way around for discussion as always.

>

> I enjoyed watching Sunday, great story, the guy is an incredible golfer (and Stenson pooed it away early - he just can't solve Augusta and is really in a funk).

>

> From where he was a couple years ago to now a great achievement physically and mentally for him. Seems like a better person, and if he is to those he matters to, great.

>

> Maybe the ultimate back issue finally just knocked him down far enough he saw a better path, would be nice to think so. In fairness, after the "troubles" and then winning a bit for a couple years he seemed almost more inaccessible and closed off and in his personal bunker than ever before.

>

> The real test of different, seemingly better person kind of begins now doesn't it?

>

>

>

>

he was injured throughout much of 2011, regained some form at the end, then won 3 times in 2012 ... also had 2 kids during that time that were reaching the age of 3ish and up, meaning it wasn't just changing diapers anymore ... yes, he lost a year or so due to his marital issues, but this claim by so many in media/online that his struggles are due to his infidelity is simply wrong ... he won 8 times in 2012/2013 ... anyone else do that? ... then found out he had a bad back ... far as being a better person from "now", i think it's short-sighted of people to think that now is when he's a better person ... probably became a better person when his daughter started talking and he realized he'd have to explain himself one day to her ... i myself have no idea if jack nicklaus or arnold palmer are decent people ... i just know they're very good golfers, and don't have any major accusations against them ... that's all i need to know ...

> @MadGolfer76 said:

> I'm not sure what you think people have shown me?

> 5 wins on average per year from 1996 till 2008. 1-2 wins per year since then. If I am missing anything, it perhaps could be that others think that one outlier year out of 11 is the same as saying "nuh-uh!"

They showed you the glaringly obvious reason for this low average you are hanging on to is the fact he was limited for some time due to escalating injuries, followed by completely missing a large amount of time due to major surgeries to correct those injuries which has been followed by nearly 2 seasons of slowly bringing himself back into playing shape.

> @ray9898 said:

> > @MadGolfer76 said:

>

> > I'm not sure what you think people have shown me?

> > 5 wins on average per year from 1996 till 2008. 1-2 wins per year since then. If I am missing anything, it perhaps could be that others think that one outlier year out of 11 is the same as saying "nuh-uh!"

>

> They showed you the glaringly obvious reason for this low average you are hanging on to is the fact he was limited for some time due to escalating injuries, followed by completely missing a large amount of time due to major surgeries to correct those injuries which has been followed by nearly 2 seasons of slowly bringing himself back into playing shape.

>

I think there is a piece of what I said earlier that you are missing, or at least misunderstanding. Regardless, thanks for trying to clarify.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @playa said:

> > Tiger has come full circle with this victory. In 97 he burst on the scene and destroyed the course and emasculated the field with a display of power that changed the way the game is played on tour.

> > This time he is the old guy getting smoked off the tee by power players, but he finds another way to demoralise his opponents, using patience and strategy to get over the line.

>

> I know you are excited and I'm happy for ya, but come on man.

>

> He didn't get smoked off the tee this week and "he" wasn't demoralizing anyone.

>

> Patience and strategy paid off and that was his game plan, but could have easily found himself behind at least a couple teeing off on 16 and good luck with the way things were going Sunday making that up. So a little good fortune played a part, and nothing wrong with that either.

Why would we start to let things like "facts" get in the way of a good story? It's not like the guy got hit by a bus.

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

> @redfirebird08 said:

> > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > Come back from what?

> > It isn't like life had it out for him. He made his own problems. Why are we giving people a pat on the head for doing what is expected of them anyway?

>

> You're right, the back injuries were 100% his intentional doing with zero coincidence whatsoever.

Actually ... If he hadn't become obsessed with being a Navy SEAL, he probably never injures his back.

> @tiderider said:

> > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > Article good. Focuses on the injury aspect and last couple years for the "comeback" angle. Honestly, thought Tiger "roared" again at the Tour Championship so it does seem like so much of what is being celebrated is > @tiderider said:

> > > > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > > > Come back from what?

> > > > It isn't like life had it out for him. He made his own problems. Why are we giving people a pat on the head for doing what is expected of them anyway?

> > >

> > > his personal affairs didn't derail his golf game ...

> > > his back did ...

> > >

> > > think about it ... at least a little ... eventually you'll get it ...

> > >

> > > edit: never mind ... your other posts indicate you are incapable of intellectual and rational thought ... carry on/fairways & greens! ...

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Whoa there, you can chalk 2010 and 2011 directly up to personal issues. He was a mess.

> >

> > The rest, I'm not jumping in and lots of fodder all the way around for discussion as always.

> >

> > I enjoyed watching Sunday, great story, the guy is an incredible golfer (and Stenson pooed it away early - he just can't solve Augusta and is really in a funk).

> >

> > From where he was a couple years ago to now a great achievement physically and mentally for him. Seems like a better person, and if he is to those he matters to, great.

> >

> > Maybe the ultimate back issue finally just knocked him down far enough he saw a better path, would be nice to think so. In fairness, after the "troubles" and then winning a bit for a couple years he seemed almost more inaccessible and closed off and in his personal bunker than ever before.

> >

> > The real test of different, seemingly better person kind of begins now doesn't it?

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> he was injured throughout much of 2011, regained some form at the end, then won 3 times in 2012 ... also had 2 kids during that time that were reaching the age of 3ish and up, meaning it wasn't just changing diapers anymore ... yes, he lost a year or so due to his marital issues, but this claim by so many in media/online that his struggles are due to his infidelity is simply wrong ... he won 8 times in 2012/2013 ... anyone else do that? ... then found out he had a bad back ... far as being a better person from "now", i think it's short-sighted of people to think that now is when he's a better person ... probably became a better person when his daughter started talking and he realized he'd have to explain himself one day to her ... i myself have no idea if jack nicklaus or arnold palmer are decent people ... i just know they're very good golfers, and don't have any major accusations against them ... that's all i need to know ...

I really don't care all that much, but 2010, 2011 - dumping Haney, dumping Stevie, all the loyalty stuff, circling the wagons, searching, searching - just because he had a little time off in 2011 because of injury doesn't mean he was magically over one of the biggest public humiliations in history - that stuck with him a long, long time injury or no.

Why the need to minimize his enormous personal struggles and their impact on his golf? Does that make them more palatable because they are explained away as not affecting performance?

I don't know. I thought none of that was really anyone's business and felt bad for the guy, but hey, it all happened.

Again, we'll see if the good stuff (not talking about just winning) continues as success keeps coming if it does or if success quits coming, I still think that's the test.

> @PZero said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @PZero said:

> > > > Perfect picture.

> > >

> > > With Tiger you get these kinds of covers showing the celebration. With Spieth and Brooks we got pics of them teeing off on some random hole because their celebrations are weak. I've seen people happier making the cut than Brooks did winning the US Open.

> >

> > But I think the 2001 cover of Tiger Slam was pretty amazing. They had perfect camera angle behind 18th tee box going through that narrow gap in the trees. Gives pretty good perspective on how scary that tee shot would be for a typical amateur player.

> >

>

>

> rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

>

>

Gracious. Looks like he’s teeing off from the senior tee box compared to where they went off this year.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @PZero said:

> > > > @PZero said:

> > > >

> > > > With Tiger you get these kinds of covers showing the celebration. With Spieth and Brooks we got pics of them teeing off on some random hole because their celebrations are weak. I've seen people happier making the cut than Brooks did winning the US Open.

> > >

> > > But I think the 2001 cover of Tiger Slam was pretty amazing. They had perfect camera angle behind 18th tee box going through that narrow gap in the trees. Gives pretty good perspective on how scary that tee shot would be for a typical amateur player.

> > >

> >

> >

> > rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

> >

> >

>

> Gracious. Looks like he’s teeing off from the senior tee box compared to where they went off this year.

Is that a practice round? The guy by Norman has me thinking of Bruce Crampton but too lazy to look up if he even played that year.

Edit: Okay I did, and no idea why he would be there and doesn't appear he should have been, but that profile looks so Crampton to me. Oh well.

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @PZero said:

> > > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > > @PZero said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > Perfect picture.

> > > > >

> > > > > With Tiger you get these kinds of covers showing the celebration. With Spieth and Brooks we got pics of them teeing off on some random hole because their celebrations are weak. I've seen people happier making the cut than Brooks did winning the US Open.

> > > >

> > > > But I think the 2001 cover of Tiger Slam was pretty amazing. They had perfect camera angle behind 18th tee box going through that narrow gap in the trees. Gives pretty good perspective on how scary that tee shot would be for a typical amateur player.

> > > >

> > > > https://www.golf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/tigersicover11_0.jpg

> > >

> > > They do that shot for everyone.

> > >

> > > Here is Nicklaus in 1986

> > > rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Gracious. Looks like he’s teeing off from the senior tee box compared to where they went off this year.

>

> Is that a practice round? The guy by Norman has me thinking of Bruce Crampton but too lazy to look up if he even played that year.

>

> Edit: Okay I did, and no idea why he would be there and doesn't appear he should have been, but that profile looks so Crampton to me. Oh well.

...I think it's David Graham..

Giga XF0710* driver/Hirohonma twin marks 355 10.5* driver
TEE XCG5 16.5* 4W, Giga XF-11 17* 4W
Daiwa New Super Lady 21* 7W
Mizuno Intage 27* 9W
Giga U3 21* hybrid
Tourstage Viq U5 25* hybrid
Adams V4 6H/7H
Adams V4 forged irons 8-PW,GW,SW,LW
HEAVY PUTTER mid-weight K4 putter
Sun Mountain H2N0 stand bag
Wilson Harmonized 55*/60*wedges
Cleveland 588 56/60

> @bladehunter said:

> > @PZero said:

> > > > @PZero said:

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

> >

> >

>

> Gracious. Looks like he’s teeing off from the senior tee box compared to where they went off this year.

Adam Scott's looked like that as well.

24ou75zl17ur.jpg

They pushed the tees back in 2004 for Phil.

cldrmmw56btl.jpg

• Like 1

> @PZero said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @PZero said:

> > > > Perfect picture.

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

> rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

>

>

That gap is a little wider when you're playing it from 40 yards further up like in '86 as compared to 2019.

Adams 9015D 10.5 Matrix Ozik
TM M2 Deep Face 3HL Fuji Atmos 6
Callaway Apex 20 Steelfiber hls780
Adams Pro Mini 23 Steelfiber i95
Adams A12 Pro Black 5-9PW Steelfiber i95
Adams CB2 GW Steelfiber i95
Vokey SM6 Black 54 S-Grind Steelfiber i110 CW
Vokey Oil Can 58 V-Grind Kuro Kage TiNi 105
Scotty Cameron Pro Plat Newport Mil Spec

It's not how fast you play, it's how well you play fast!

> @mcputter said:

> > @PZero said:

> > > > @PZero said:

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

> >

> >

>

> That gap is a little wider when you're playing it from 40 yards further up like in '86 as compared to 2019.

That’s what I was thinking. You give bubba that shot from 86 today and he tries to hit it at the green.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Hawkeye77 said:

> > @Hawkeye77 said:

> > > @oikos1 said:

> > > IDK. This is what he was wearing the final day:

> > >

> > > 7u0d4p80gmbb.png

> > >

> > >

> > Graham was done with his round Sunday by the time Nicklaus teed off and Norman was several groups back and not wearing that outfit.

>

> Impossible for them to be together on Sunday. And no threesomes.

Oh, I know. Just noting how times have changed.

> @tatertot said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > > Come back from what?

> > > It isn't like life had it out for him. He made his own problems. Why are we giving people a pat on the head for doing what is expected of them anyway?

> >

> > You're right, the back injuries were 100% his intentional doing with zero coincidence whatsoever.

>

> Actually ... If he hadn't become obsessed with being a Navy SEAL, he probably never injures his back.

Maybe, maybe not.

• Like 1

> @mcputter said:

> > @PZero said:

> > > > @PZero said:

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

> >

> >

>

> That gap is a little wider when you're playing it from 40 yards further up like in '86 as compared to 2019.

It's shocking to think that just 11 years later Tiger won his first green jacket ...

And then 22 years later he won his fifth.

A lot more seemed to change in those first 11 years than the second 22 ... Maybe it's just our respective stages of life.

> @MadGolfer76 said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > > > > > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > > > > > @MadGolfer76 said:

> > > > > > > Come back from what?

> > > > > > > It isn't like life had it out for him. He made his own problems. Why are we giving people a pat on the head for doing what is expected of them anyway?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You're right, the back injuries were 100% his intentional doing with zero coincidence whatsoever.

> > > > > That is what people think started the downturn? How quickly the fandom forgets...

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Which downturn are you talking about? He was ranked #1 in the world when the back injuries started happening in late summer 2013. Won 5 times in 2013 (with a PLAYERS Championship) and 3 times in 2012. He had already come back from the adultery scandal that you are referring to. That was 2009 and by 2012-2013 he had become one of the best players on the planet again, the most consistent player on the planet according to the World Rankings system.

> > > Beginning in 1996 through 2007 he averaged 5 wins a year. Since 2008, he averaged 1.7 (ish) wins per year (not counting this year because it isn't over yet). The point of departure is rather telling, I think. He has been in a quagmire since 2008, with a bright spot in the early 2010's that went away just as quick as it came. He hadn't won a major in 11 years until this last weekend. In my book, that is an 11 year slump. A "comeback" that is over before it began, followed immediately with four winless years is not a comeback. Not going to argue if others have a different opinion.

> >

> > So you think the injuries that started in 2013 had zero to do with his golf performance from 2014 through 2017? I don't know what else to say to that. The dude was contending in majors in 2013. Won the so-called 5th major at the PLAYERS Championship. Won a WGC event by 7 shots in August that year and around that time is when the injuries started. Now if you want to blame Sean Foley's swing motion for Tiger's injuries, be my guest...although Justin Rose has worked with Foley a long time and never had this issue.

>

> I wouldn't blame Foley. Tiger went to Foley and got a Foley swing, which didn't work for him like it did others. No harm, no foul. Just something that didn't work. I do think being injured played a part as well, **although I doubt he was as hurt as the talking heads would have us think**. I think some aspects of that were legitimate, but others I think had more to do with protecting the brand than an accurate portrayal of the truth. Nonetheless, his troubles (in my opinion) have stretched over an 11 year period, and not just the last few years. What kicked it off was his own fault. Not a popular opinion, perhaps, but if it carries no merit, I am sure others won't feel obliged to respond to it. :)

You doubt his back was as bad as the media portrayed it? What?? Did they exaggerate the surgeries as well?

I was really hoping all this crap was behind us. But no, we need to read the stuff about what happened over a decade ago. By all accounts the ex and Tiger are on very good terms and yet strangers on the internet cannot let it go.

I would like to say it's unbelievable really but it's just the way it is here.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar