Cobra's new King F9 Speedback Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

GolfWRX

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > I know this sounds insane, but I was able to try the F9 9* head down at 7.5* and picked up 3-4 mph ball speed compared to my TS3 (same shaft in both AD IZ 7X). Swing speed was up marginally with the F9, but ball speed per trackman was bonkers. I did notice my rare toe miss hits went about 30 yards short and way left, but overall was pleased. Am I going crazy? 10+ yards compared to a TS3 with no effective change in dispersion....

>

> it's not insane -- i got better ball speeds (2-4mph) in the F9 than i did over my OTR M3 460 head.

Thanks, good to know; I am worried about those toe misses though. We'll see!

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @Joshzilla said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> > I know this sounds insane, but I was able to try the F9 9* head down at 7.5* and picked up 3-4 mph ball speed compared to my TS3 (same shaft in both AD IZ 7X). Swing speed was up marginally with the F9, but ball speed per trackman was bonkers. I did notice my rare toe miss hits went about 30 yards short and way left, but overall was pleased. Am I going crazy? 10+ yards compared to a TS3 with no effective change in dispersion....

> I don't think it's crazy. I play at 8* and love it. I've tried taking it to 10* and it seems like I get shorter and dispersion is crazy. Granted when you increase loft you also increase spin, so to some degree all that makes sense. I haven't hit a TS3 but that seems to be in line with the random comparisons I've seen.

>

Correct that's what I saw, playing it around 9* the club is unplayable for me, but dropped to 8* or below spin was low-mid 2000's perfect for what I am looking for. TS3 I play fairly stock and have tinkered around and haven't been able to touch 163 ball speed but here I am a day after hitting the F9 164-166ish. Into the bag it goes for now

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tensei 1K White 60TX

Callaway Paradym TD 15* - Mitsubishi Kaili White 70X

TRS2 21* - Hzrdus Black Gen 4 80X

Titleist T100 - Project X 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM 9 48*/53*/58* - Dynamic Gold S400 Onyx

Taylormade Spider X

2023 ProV1X

> @Kmac said:

> I do not trust a single thing that Gio guy says. I've played golf with him numerous times and he's definitely a crazy person!

hahahaha out of fear of being in time out again, i'll just let you think about what i'd say to you lol good seein you too broski

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @jjmurry said:

> I know this sounds insane, but I was able to try the F9 9* head down at 7.5* and picked up 3-4 mph ball speed compared to my TS3 (same shaft in both AD IZ 7X). Swing speed was up marginally with the F9, but ball speed per trackman was bonkers. I did notice my rare toe miss hits went about 30 yards short and way left, but overall was pleased. Am I going crazy? 10+ yards compared to a TS3 with no effective change in dispersion....

Nope, not crazy. It is 3 mph faster than my M2 and g400 lst at the lower lofts. I play my f9 at 8*. I was playing heavy weight forward at 9*, but I felt that the club felt more stable and had better dispersion with heavy weight back (better sound as well). I dropped down to 8* to offset any increase in spin from moving heavy weight to the back position. I'm still getting great launch at 8*, so that's where it's going to stay. I will say, for me, I think the 9* head is better than the 10.5* head. It has a flatter lie angle and keeps spin in check better. I found the ball flight to be really flat on the 9* head, even when launching it fairly high.

• Like 1

Callaway Paradym Triple 💎 10.5* Ventus Blue 6X/TR 6S
Titleist TSR2 16.5* (Set to 15.75*) Tour AD DI 7S
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid Tour AD IZ 85S
Titleist u505 4i (21*) Tour AD DI 95S

Srixon Zx7 MK II 5-PW, 51* AW - Modus 105S
Callaway Jaws 56*-Jaws Full Toe 60*-  DG 115 TI S200

Toulon Garage Custom Las Vegas H7 35”

> @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > @kiwihacker said:

> > > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > > @"Hookasaurus Rex" said:

> > > > > @JonnyKrasnodar said:

> > > > > > @leftycabe said:

> > > > > > > @"Hookasaurus Rex" said:

> > > > > > > I wonder if the “crossfield toe miss” is going to end up like the 2016 M2 heel miss observation from another site. One of the other golf sites panned the 2016 M2, and basically said heel strikes on it were excessively punished. I played it for sometime and never noticed anything, although I tend to miss on the toe, I missed plenty on the heel over a 2.5 year period. The 2016 M2 ended up being one

> > > >

> > > > > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > > > I will vouch for Gio if it matters, lol. I have harassed that guy more than once on WRX, email, text, etc...and he is always super nice, objective, honest, and unbiased when trying to help. And Gio, I hit 3w after my driver experience. Tops was F9 w/ Atmos TS Blue 7x, lol!

> > > > > Also - what are you guys talking about w/ Crossfield and the F9? Spell it out for me. Thanks in advance.

> > > >

> > > > I’ll vouch for Gio as well. I’ve pm’d h8m a few times over the years and have had the same experience as Lord Helmet— he’s always friendly, objective, willing to respond, and super helpful...

> > > >

> > > > As for Crossfield, in his testing he’s noticed the f9 is weaker off the high toe area. For him, it looked like it created excessive spin for the most part, with a little drop in ball speed. Others have seen this as well... However, a lot of people have not seen this problem either. I’ve tested mine on a launch monitor multiple times against my G400 LST and 2016 TI M2(which is a high toe monster), and haven’t noticed anything. In the TXG video review of the F9 - “the f9 fastest driver ever tested” - Matt hits one 12mm high and 10mm toe, and Ian immediately responds that the high toe area is giving him freakishly good launch numbers and retaining good ball speed. I believe his spin was 2100 with 175bs. His bs is higher in an around the center though, however Ian notes that the driver is good on the toe. It could be that the f9 is inconsistent in the toe area, but I haven’t noticed it. I always seem to hit bombs with it on the toe.

> > > >

> > > > Basically, as with everything, it’s just good juju to test it out first. Everybody is going to have a different experience with the same club.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Thank you Hook. Much appreciated. My miss is low heel so I think Im safe, lol, unless Crossfield said something about that! I did hit a high toe last night in league with my LTD Pro and I got super results.

> >

> > So you got the F9 driver AND 3 wood! LOL this could get really expensive. What about the hybrids? :)

>

> No hybrids in this bag my friend! :#

What's the TMB 19° a driving iron type of club?

Cobra King F9  Driver 10.5° Atmos Blue 6 stiff
17° Callaway X Hot 4 wood
20.5°& 23° Cleveland DST Launcher hybrids
Srixon ZX5 5 - PW Modus 105 Regular 

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 48°/9° & 52°/11°, RTX 3 58°/9°
Ping Anser Sigma 2 putter

Haha yeah we do. I might be off for F9 and on the Epic Flash SZ. I’ll see how it does this weekend.

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @Kmac said:

> > I do not trust a single thing that Gio guy says. I've played golf with him numerous times and he's definitely a crazy person!

>

> hahahaha out of fear of being in time out again, i'll just let you think about what i'd say to you lol good seein you too Haha we gotta get out man.

I also got the F9 driver and 3wood and have been happy. Atmos 6s in driver and Hzrdus smoke 6.0 in fairway. I'm a bit confused by the prior review where the draws were only.occ> @gioguy21 said:

> i think my F9 experiment run has come to an end. after playing with it on course the honeymoon stage is over and the REAL observations are starting to be more apparent.

> 1) it doesn't like to draw unless i put it in -1.5* loft; and when i do, obviously this comes out at a much lower launch window than i would prefer.

> 2) i have had some very odd shots come off the club after hitting it in the center (or very very very close to) - on good swings.

> 3) i've had some very bad shots that come off the club on no-so-good swings that i cannot live with; to include slight miss hits that go no where (all along bottom, not just center of face).

>

> * the ball speeds are still there when struck well - but those 3-4 shots a round it does what i don't expect it to or, are counter to what i'd expect to see with a given strike location -- i just can't keep it in the bag.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought that dialing down the loft results in more fade bias..? I know I've at least read that before.

• Like 1

Titleist TSi3 8*, Tensei AV White 65X

Cobra Big Tour 3W, Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 70X

Ping G425 19* 3H, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85X

Taylormade UDI 3i, Diamana Thump 100X

Taylormade p790 5-AW, C-Taper 130X

Titleist Vokey SM7 52* 10S bent to 53

Titleist Vokey SM7 56* 8M bent to 57

Titleist Vokey SM7 60* 12D

> @kiwihacker said:

> > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > @kiwihacker said:

> > > > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > > > @"Hookasaurus Rex" said:

> > > > > > @JonnyKrasnodar said:

> > > > > > > @leftycabe said:

> > > > > > > > @"Hookasaurus Rex" said:

> > > > > > > > I wonder if the “crossfield toe miss” is going to end up like the 2016 M2 heel miss observation from another site. One of the other golf sites panned the 2016 M2, and basically said heel strikes on it were excessively punished. I played it for sometime and never noticed anything, although I tend to miss on the toe, I missed plenty on the heel over a 2.5 year period. The 2016 M2 ended up being one

> > > > >

> > > > > > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > > > > I will vouch for Gio if it matters, lol. I have harassed that guy more than once on WRX, email, text, etc...and he is always super nice, objective, honest, and unbiased when trying to help. And Gio, I hit 3w after my driver experience. Tops was F9 w/ Atmos TS Blue 7x, lol!

> > > > > > Also - what are you guys talking about w/ Crossfield and the F9? Spell it out for me. Thanks in advance.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’ll vouch for Gio as well. I’ve pm’d h8m a few times over the years and have had the same experience as Lord Helmet— he’s always friendly, objective, willing to respond, and super helpful...

> > > > >

> > > > > As for Crossfield, in his testing he’s noticed the f9 is weaker off the high toe area. For him, it looked like it created excessive spin for the most part, with a little drop in ball speed. Others have seen this as well... However, a lot of people have not seen this problem either. I’ve tested mine on a launch monitor multiple times against my G400 LST and 2016 TI M2(which is a high toe monster), and haven’t noticed anything. In the TXG video review of the F9 - “the f9 fastest driver ever tested” - Matt hits one 12mm high and 10mm toe, and Ian immediately responds that the high toe area is giving him freakishly good launch numbers and retaining good ball speed. I believe his spin was 2100 with 175bs. His bs is higher in an around the center though, however Ian notes that the driver is good on the toe. It could be that the f9 is inconsistent in the toe area, but I haven’t noticed it. I always seem to hit bombs with it on the toe.

> > > > >

> > > > > Basically, as with everything, it’s just good juju to test it out first. Everybody is going to have a different experience with the same club.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thank you Hook. Much appreciated. My miss is low heel so I think Im safe, lol, unless Crossfield said something about that! I did hit a high toe last night in league with my LTD Pro and I got super results.

> > >

> > > So you got the F9 driver AND 3 wood! LOL this could get really expensive. What about the hybrids? :)

> >

> > No hybrids in this bag my friend! :#

>

> What's the TMB 19° a driving iron type of club?

Yessir. 19* utility club, driving iron. Love it.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

> @JonnyKrasnodar said:

> So anyone have any input into 3 wood shafts for the F9? What did you get and why?

I have the Hzrdus Smoke 70 is the Tour 3/5, got by default, love the shaft, may try it in the driver

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

> @JonnyKrasnodar said:

> So anyone have any input into 3 wood shafts for the F9? What did you get and why?

Best results for me was the Atmos Blue. In the driver it was Atmos Black. The blue launched a bit higher. I want my 3w to land and stop pretty quick. No chasers. Ive had good luck with Fujikura and UST shafts - they seem to hold up to my mortal inconsistent swing. The Atmos line feels stable and solid to me - and I feel like I can swing freely without fear of having to go 3 fairways over for my next shot.

Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

Real world assessment....Recently got the Cobra F9 driver. Was previously fit with the 8+, so I knew what loft, shaft worked best for me. On a launch monitor, the F9 was incredibly consistent dispersion and slightly faster ball speeds vs the F8+, I also felt the head better where the F8+ was a bit vague. This pushed me to swap into the F9.

First time on course yesterday, I was really happy with the results. I would not say that my distance is noticeably longer with the F9 on perfect hits - prolly about the same. But I am seeing more frequent best drives, better control and dispersion, as good forgiveness as the F8+. I feel more confident in the F9.

So was it worth ditching a $300 driver I just bought for a $370 F9?

IMO = yes, worth it. Driver is now set, locked in (until the F10 is released - haha)

Driver (9.0) - Cobra LTDx Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S, 44.5"
Wood (14.5) - Ping G425 MAX Alta CB 65 Slate S

Wood (17.5) - Ping G425 MAX Alta CB 65 Slate S
Driving Iron (20) - Srixon U65 Project X 5.5
Irons (5-6) - Srixon Z565 Project X 5.5
Irons (7-P) - Srixon Z765 Project X 5.5
Wedges - Vokey SM-7 Jet Black / 50.08 F / 54.08 M / 58.08 M DG S300
Putter - Edel E-1
Ball - Titleist Prov1x
ZGrip Midsized Grips

Has anyone compared the F9’s directly with the LTD? Forgive me if it’s already been discussed, but I didn’t read back thru the 80 pages to see!

Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
DI:  Adams dhy 21* w/ aldilla green S flex
Irons: Mizuno mp 18 sc 5-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke

It finally turned up today (4 1/2 weeks after I ordered it).....so I just had to have a quick blast at the range.

First of all, I think it looks fantastic. Crown, sole, face everything. Then when you hit a ball, woah, the sound/feel is one of, if not the best I've tried. And this was with range balls. Low to mid ball flight at first, then mid to high when I loosened up a little. 14g front 2g back. Quick mention about the shaft. Very stable. I now have 3 of them in my woods.

Can't wait to try my tp5 balls on the course this weekend.

Spec: Avalanche 9°, D4, 44 1/4", 327g, Tour AD IZ 7x.

Driver: still looking.....
4 Wood: Kamui Pro TP-XF 17.5° + Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI FW70x @ 42 1/2".

7 Wood: Kamui Pro TP-XF 22.5° + Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI FW80x @ 41 3/4".
Irons: Kamui Pro KP-102 5i-PW + KBS TGI 110 + 1/2".
Wedges: Callaway Jaws Forged 50°/55°/60° + KBS C-Taper
Putter: SeeMore SB1 + Accra FX300.

Anyone know the 'standard' head weight of the driver? Mine is 196g with just the 14g and 2g weights and I'm wondering how Cobra got it to D4 sw playing at 44 1/4...

Driver: still looking.....
4 Wood: Kamui Pro TP-XF 17.5° + Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI FW70x @ 42 1/2".

7 Wood: Kamui Pro TP-XF 22.5° + Fujikura Speeder Evolution VI FW80x @ 41 3/4".
Irons: Kamui Pro KP-102 5i-PW + KBS TGI 110 + 1/2".
Wedges: Callaway Jaws Forged 50°/55°/60° + KBS C-Taper
Putter: SeeMore SB1 + Accra FX300.

> @ian-500 said:

> Anyone know the 'standard' head weight of the driver? Mine is 196g with just the 14g and 2g weights and I'm wondering how Cobra got it to D4 sw playing at 44 1/4...

Yea, I noticed that when you posted it.

My F9 head is 205 grams with the 18+9 weights. Shaft is 44.5"

Putter - Edel E-1
Ball - Titleist Prov1x
ZGrip Midsized Grips

> @Lefty431 said:

> Has anyone compared the F9’s directly with the LTD? Forgive me if it’s already been discussed, but I didn’t read back thru the 80 pages to see!

I have both. Ball speed was faster with the F9 on good strikes. I was swinging like crap too. First real time hitting driver since Nov18. F9, for me, seemed to be more forgiving across face. Sound and feel of F9 (subjective) is more solid, whereas LTD is more muted. I like LTD sound and feel, F9 was improved for me.

• Like 1

Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

I think my F9 honey moon may be coming to an end too. The perfectly centered shots and even low center shots are fantastic, but over all consistency might be edged out by my M6. My miss is typically low on the face which is why I loved the F9, but slowly moving impact up the face and on high strikes the M6 produces low spin moon balls that seem to go forever, the cobra just feels funny anything above the center line and not in a good way. Still need to get some conclusive LM data

Anyone playing the 5/6 FW?

Seems like the 17* setting would be a 4wd, not 5wd.

Curious about performance/ distance with these.

Also, is the Atmos Blue the "real deal"?

Rogue ST Max LS Oban Devotion 6/03 10.5, -1* @45.25" 

Paradym 3HL  Kai’li 60 R
Ping G410 19*,  22* & 26* Riptide CB 80 5.5
Srixon ZX5 MKII 6-AW, SF i80cw R,  Or Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW, SF i95cw R   
PM Grind 2.0 54 and 58

Bettinardi Innovai Rev 6.0  33” 

E.R.C. Soft TT/ Chrome Soft TT / TM Tour Response '20

> @Krt22 said:

> I think my F9 honey moon may be coming to an end too. The perfectly centered shots and even low center shots are fantastic, but over all consistency might be edged out by my M6. My miss is typically low on the face which is why I loved the F9, but slowly moving impact up the face and on high strikes the M6 produces low spin moon balls that seem to go forever, the cobra just feels funny anything above the center line and not in a good way. Still need to get some conclusive LM data

>

I second that. My M6 didn’t edge out the F9 but clearly took over. Specially on non center strikes. I’ve had Cobra clubs for a long time and tried to get the F9 to work but didn’t happen.

Sent from my iPhone using GolfWRX Mobile

I have a 43.5" AD DI 6S in my F9 driver and have the standard 14g weight in back and 2g weight up front and hadn't done any tweaking yet. While the driver has felt great it didn’t seem like it was going as far as it should. Was definitely falling short of my previous gamer, Rogue SZ with same shaft. Today, I started to experiment with rubber tungsten stick on weights and when I added 4g to the front of the club, it was like night and day. SS and BS increased, launch was great and I was finally hitting the ball I was hoping to see. It’s staying in my bag.

Titleist Tsi3 8* HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX

Callaway Epic Flash FW 17* PX HZRDUS Smoke
Callaway Apex Pro Hybrid 19* Ventus Blue
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW Nippon Modus Pro
Mizuno JPX 921 SEL GW KBS $ Taper
Cleveland RTX Zipcore 56*/10* DG Spinner
Callaway Mack Daddy PM 60*/12* KBS Hi Rev 2.0
Byron Morgan DH89
Taylormade TP5x

> @steveoly32 said:

> I have a 43.5" AD DI 6S in my F9 driver and have the standard 14g weight in back and 2g weight up front and hadn't done any tweaking yet. While the driver has felt great it didn’t seem like it was going as far as it should. Was definitely falling short of my previous gamer, Rogue SZ with same shaft. Today, I started to experiment with rubber tungsten stick on weights and when I added 4g to the front of the club, it was like night and day. SS and BS increased, launch was great and I was finally hitting the ball I was hoping to see. It’s staying in my bag.

Same here. Replaced the 2g weight with a 6g at stock length and it came alive!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 10K Kai'li White 60x

3w: Epic Flash Hzrdus 70x

Hybrid: Cally Apex 19°

4i-Pw: Ping i200 PX 6.0

Wedges: SM9 50° / 54° / 58°

Putter: Cally Ten S

> @Joshzilla said:

> > @jjmurry said:

> I don't think it's crazy. I play at 8* and love it. I've tried taking it to 10* and it seems like I get shorter and dispersion is crazy. Granted when you increase loft you also increase spin, so to some degree all that makes sense. I haven't hit a TS3 but that seems to be in line with the random comparisons I've seen.

>

I found the same thing. Started at 9, went up to 10 and was all over the place. Went down to 8 and found a happy place. I probably could get more carry out of 9* but once it dries out here in the PNW 8* will roll out for days.

Any thoughts on the HZRDUS Red vs Smoke vs Black? Is the order of launch from highest to lowest as I've stated in the last sentence? Or is it something different?

Has anyone ordered their club with the HZRDUS Smoke Black in the 70g offering?

I've recently increased my driver launch through coaching, and the Red 6.0 I'm playing in my LTD @ 10.5* feels good, but now launches quite high. I tried a Smoke 6.0 - 60g in the F9 at 9* and it seemed lower launching, but felt light (actual gram weight 59). I'm looking to buy the F9 Tour length since my current LTD setup is 44.5" as is.

I play a Black 6.0 75g in my 4W, but think the Black would be too low launching for driver.

I'm considering a move from my Red 6.0 65g (actual gram weight 62) to the Smoke 6.0 70g (actual gram weight 68). Am I thinking this through correctly?

> @ian-500 said:

> Anyone know the 'standard' head weight of the driver? Mine is 196g with just the 14g and 2g weights and I'm wondering how Cobra got it to D4 sw playing at 44 1/4...

Probably your shaft, no? I noticed 7x...I’m thinking otherwise if it was a 60 series cut to that length you’d be a lot lighter.

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> Any thoughts on the HZRDUS Red vs Smoke vs Black? Is the order of launch from highest to lowest as I've stated in the last sentence? Or is it something different?

>

> Has anyone ordered their club with the HZRDUS Smoke Black in the 70g offering?

>

> I've recently increased my driver launch through coaching, and the Red 6.0 I'm playing in my LTD @ 10.5* feels good, but now launches quite high. I tried a Smoke 6.0 - 60g in the F9 at 9* and it seemed lower launching, but felt light (actual gram weight 59). I'm looking to buy the F9 Tour length since my current LTD setup is 44.5" as is.

>

> I play a Black 6.0 75g in my 4W, but think the Black would be too low launching for driver.

>

> I'm considering a move from my Red 6.0 65g (actual gram weight 62) to the Smoke 6.0 70g (actual gram weight 68). Am I thinking this through correctly?

>

I ordered an F9 with a Smoke Black 70 stiff...but I actually am using the shaft from my F8+ (Aldila Rougue Silver 70) - just works better for me. I can sell the Rogue Smoke 70 still if you want to make a deal.

Putter - Edel E-1
Ball - Titleist Prov1x
ZGrip Midsized Grips

Can people comment on their experience with weight back vs. forward? I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with this club yet, but on the range, I seem to get better dispersion with the weight back, without sacrificing distance. I haven't had the opportunity yet to see the difference in performance on the course

LEFT HANDED

Titleist TSR3 with Metaflex 5H shaft (currently testing the Proxima 6 stiff shaft)
Titleist TSR2 16.5 degree fwy with Ventus Red 7 stiff shaft
Ping G430 19 and 22 degree hybrids with Ventus Blue HB 8 stiff shaft
Srixon ZX7 mkii 5-PW with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts

Titleist SM9 50F, 54D, 58T wedge with Fuji Axiom 105 stiff shafts
L.A.B. MEZZ Max putter with LAGP putter shaft