We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.
***11/16/2019 Attention GolfWRX community. If you had to reset your forum password, please see info below. ***

GolfWRX was informed of a potential issue and in an effort to be proactive, passwords were reset for some users. Please use the forget password recovery link: https://forums.golfwrx.com/entry/passwordrequest

Please email [email protected] if further help is required. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Change/remove "title" from posts

Teed426 ·  
Teed426Teed426 Forum MemberPennsylvania  25WRX Points: 26Members Posts: 25

Hello!
Newbie here, and when I initially set up my profile, it asked me for a title. I just threw something silly in to move on with registration, but i can't find a way to remove or edit it? I'd rather not have that showing up under all of my posts. How do I just delete it? Thanks.

Posted:

Comments

• nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user Florida 6126WRX Points: 868Members Posts: 6,126

On -, @Teed426 said:

Hello!
    Newbie here, and when I initially set up my profile, it asked me for a title. I just threw something silly in to move on with registration, but i can't find a way to remove or edit it? I'd rather not have that showing up under all of my posts. How do I just delete it? Thanks.

Did you try to edit your profile ? There's a category "Title".

Posted:
    Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G400 19* hybrid Stiff 70 Stock shaft

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 48*, 52* 56*, 60* DGS300
    Taylormade Tour Spider Black (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Teed426Teed426 Forum Member Pennsylvania  25WRX Points: 26Members Posts: 25

I definitely did, but didn’t see any title category? I will scour it again...thanks!

Posted:

Just says “user name” , “email”, and then goes right into all the different user handles for other sites...

Browser issue? Tried my phone and chrome on my laptop with no luck...

Posted:

On -, @nsxguy said:

Did you try to edit your profile ? There's a category "Title".

This is all I got in "edit profile"

No title change option...it’s weird...

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CA 27036WRX Points: 449Rules Official, Administrator Posts: 27,036

Which browser and device? Can you try on a desktop?

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk

Tried iPhone (safari) and win 10 laptop, chrome and explorer. Can an admin just clear my dumb title or put “member” in there, and we’ll call it solved? Lol

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user Florida 6126WRX Points: 868Members Posts: 6,126

On -, @Teed426 said:

Tried iPhone (safari) and win 10 laptop, chrome and explorer. Can an admin just clear my dumb title or put “member” in there, and we’ll call it solved? Lol

Interesting. I just looked on my phone (Android/Chrome) and "Title" appears right between email and eBay ID,,,,,,¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted:
    Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G400 19* hybrid Stiff 70 Stock shaft

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 48*, 52* 56*, 60* DGS300
    Taylormade Tour Spider Black (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX

Yah, it definitely seems like something that should be right there...IDK, maybe something to do with how new my account is or something?
    Some restriction on what I can edit?
    Still wouldn’t make sense, but ya never know. Oh well, I’ll just keep on keeping on, and hopefully it will show up for me to edit someday. Thanks

On -, @nsxguy and
    On -, @Gxgolfer for taking a minute to entertain, what seems like an anomaly that’s only effecting me.

Crack on!
    Posted:

RESOLVED
    Checked just now, and title is showing up as Expected!

Thanks again!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.