Tiger Roars Again: Golf's Greatest Comeback Is Complete - Sports Illustrated Cover with No Words....

dropkicked

> @"Holy Moses" said:

> “The thing is, I love him so much that I can’t tell him ‘You’re not gonna be great again.” -Michael Jordan

>

> Hmmmm...

MJ's just another hater drinking the Haterade. (Did I say that right?)

Driver #1: Callaway Epic Max LS, 9°

Driver #2: Adams Speedline F11, 9.5°

Fairway: Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, 18°

Utility Iron: Titleist 718 AP3, 19°

Irons: Titleist 718 AP1, 5-GW, 24°-48°
UW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 52°F

LW: Titleist Vokey SM8, 60°D
Putter: Cameron Studio Style Newport 2.5, 33"
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B RX
Bag: Sun Mountain Metro Sunday Bag

> @tatertot said:

> > @"Holy Moses" said:

> > “The thing is, I love him so much that I can’t tell him ‘You’re not gonna be great again.” -Michael Jordan

> >

> > Hmmmm...

>

> MJ's just another hater drinking the Haterade. (Did I say that right?)

I do believe Lil Bow Wow himself would approve of your use of iambic pentameter there. Bravo!

> @PZero said:

> > @redfirebird08 said:

> > > @PZero said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Perfect picture.

> > >

> > > With Tiger you get these kinds of covers showing the celebration. With Spieth and Brooks we got pics of them teeing off on some random hole because their celebrations are weak. I've seen people happier making the cut than Brooks did winning the US Open.

> >

> > But I think the 2001 cover of Tiger Slam was pretty amazing. They had perfect camera angle behind 18th tee box going through that narrow gap in the trees. Gives pretty good perspective on how scary that tee shot would be for a typical amateur player.

> >

> > https://www.golf.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/tigersicover11_0.jpg

>

> They do that shot for everyone.

>

> Here is Nicklaus in 1986

> rzg6e1c4jao0.jpg

>

>

This one is my favorite, sorry about the messy collaging. kcaqndx2g1tm.jpeg

I like that kind of shot a lot

> @Noke said:

> > Why do people love to call those who express strong and differing opinions snowflakes?

> > It's perfectly fine to not like Tiger (he's certainly no saint), but trying to support the personal dislike of him as a person with declarations that his on-the-course accomplishments (specifically his comeback to win the 2019 Masters) aren't actually phenomenal is just plain silly.

>

> His accomplishments in the game of golf are great, but I'd like to put his work in context of all the other professions in the world, and in that light its just meh. To me golf is entertainment, unlike taking a picture of a black hole or some crazy thing like that.

>

> I do apologize for the snowflake comment, though. It was typed partially in jest, as the people who have a more difficult time separating Tiger the man from Tiger the golfer are the ones usually called snowflakes.

Thanks for the apology even if the comment wasn't aimed at me. I totally understand putting golf and golfing accomplishments in perspective, but saying that what Tiger has accomplished isn't that big a deal because life is about a lot more than golf is an odd stance to take on a golf forum.

> @tatertot said:

> > @Lamb said:

> > > @Noke said:

> > > I think the bigger question is why do snowflakes get so angry when other people have unfavorable opinions about Tiger?

> > >

> > > It’s just a golf forum.

> >

> > Lets get one fact right the #metoo movement and insecure anti Tiger bunch are the biggest snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger lol. Same whiny bunch crying about his past with women. Suck it up - only Alpha men root for Tiger, that's why POTUS is giving him that honor. He recognizes a fellow Alpha :)

>

> I know, right. Alpha males should be able to rape and pillage to their hearts content.

>

> I like Tiger. Can't stand "fans" like you.

>

> When is the ignore button going to be ready?

Uhh what? Tiger did not rape anybody you pile of s***. What a garbage f****** thing to say.

> @youdamantiger said:

> Hyperbolic title. It's not the greatest comeback in golf. Hogan was _literally_ on his deathbed after _literally_ being hit by a Greyhound bus. 16 months later he won the US Open. Tiger had some self-inflicted damage to his psyche and a bad back. I'm on record as hoping he beats the **** out of these modern Tour brats and gets to 19 majors but, come on, getting caught bedding some skeezers and having a back fusion does not equal the physical torment that Hogan had to endure for the rest of his life after his accident.

>

> I realize we're in the afterglow right now of a monumental sports achievement and we're flushed with excitement at getting two new Tiger threads per hour but history did not start on April 14, 2019. Let's have just a little bit of perspective.

I completely and totally agree (see my previous thread in response to Brandel's asinine comment to the contrary), but you can expect Ferguson to be along shortly to start an argument about how stupid your take is.

> @KillerPenguin said:

> Thanks for the apology even if the comment wasn't aimed at me. I totally understand putting golf and golfing accomplishments in perspective, but saying that what Tiger has accomplished isn't that big a deal because life is about a lot more than golf is an odd stance to take on a golf forum.

I can see your point.

> @"One Putter" said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @Lamb said:

> > > > @Noke said:

> > > > I think the bigger question is why do snowflakes get so angry when other people have unfavorable opinions about Tiger?

> > > >

> > > > It’s just a golf forum.

> > >

> > > Lets get one fact right the #metoo movement and insecure anti Tiger bunch are the biggest snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger lol. Same whiny bunch crying about his past with women. Suck it up - only Alpha men root for Tiger, that's why POTUS is giving him that honor. He recognizes a fellow Alpha :)

> >

> > I know, right. Alpha males should be able to rape and pillage to their hearts content.

> >

> > I like Tiger. Can't stand "fans" like you.

> >

> > When is the ignore button going to be ready?

>

> Uhh what? Tiger did not rape anybody you pile of ****. What a garbage **** thing to say.

> @KillerPenguin said:

> > @rushfan96 said:

> > This place is dumb.

> And yet you commented.

Been here 14 years newbee

> @"One Putter" said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @Lamb said:

> > > > @Noke said:

> > > > I think the bigger question is why do snowflakes get so angry when other people have unfavorable opinions about Tiger?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lets get one fact right the #metoo movement and insecure anti Tiger bunch are the biggest snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger lol. Same whiny bunch crying about his past with women. Suck it up - only Alpha men root for Tiger, that's why POTUS is giving him that honor. He recognizes a fellow Alpha :)

> >

> > I know, right. Alpha males should be able to rape and pillage to their hearts content.

> >

> >

>

> Uhh what? Tiger did not rape anybody you pile of ****. What a garbage **** thing to say.

Can you read? Did you notice the mention of "#metoo" in the original post?

Please, in your infinite wisdom, show me where I said - or implied - Tiger raped anyone.

Is this board getting dumber by the day?

• Like 1

> @tatertot said:

> > @Lamb said:

> > > @Noke said:

> > > I think the bigger question is why do snowflakes get so angry when other people have unfavorable opinions about Tiger?

> > >

> > > It’s just a golf forum.

> >

> > Lets get one fact right the #metoo movement and insecure anti Tiger bunch are the biggest snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger lol. Same whiny bunch crying about his past with women. Suck it up - only Alpha men root for Tiger, that's why POTUS is giving him that honor. He recognizes a fellow Alpha :)

>

> I know, right. Alpha males should be able to rape and pillage to their hearts content.

>

> I like Tiger. Can't stand "fans" like you.

>

> When is the ignore button going to be ready?

For what it’s worth. I read it that way last night too. Bit my tongue and didn’t comment.

If you didn’t mean to imply that ... why say it ? It is hyperbole of the smelliest variety , I suspect. Fine. But it could have been explained as such. But that takes away the implication,, right ? So with a clear way to make it clear. You chose not to. So what else does one imply ?

For what it’s worth too. Part of the disconnect too is the new forums hiding quoted text. Without the context of the previous quotes you cannot understand yours except to draw the conclusion that you equate tigers actions to rape. I get it moreso now that I’ve uncovered the hidden quote before yours. But still am not sure why rape needed to be said

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @tatertot said:

> > > @Lamb said:

> > > > @Noke said:

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

> For what it’s worth. I read it that way last night too. Bit my tongue and didn’t comment.

>

> If you didn’t mean to imply that ... why say it ? It is hyperbole of the smelliest variety , I suspect. Fine. But it could have been explained as such. But that takes away the implication,, right ? So with a clear way to make it clear. You chose not to. So what else does one imply ?

I think part of the problem is previous posts aren't shown ... Lamb brought up the "#metoo movement" and how they are "snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger." I can see how my comments could be misconstrued without seeing that quote ... but you need to read all previous quotes to see context of comments before jumping to conclusions.

> @tatertot said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @tatertot said:

> > > > @Lamb said:

> > > > > @Noke said:

> > > > > I think the bigger question is why do snowflakes get so angry when other people have unfavorable opinions about Tiger?

> > > > >

> > > > > It’s just a golf forum.

> > > >

> > > > Lets get one fact right the #metoo movement and insecure anti Tiger bunch are the biggest snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger lol. Same whiny bunch crying about his past with women. Suck it up - only Alpha men root for Tiger, that's why POTUS is giving him that honor. He recognizes a fellow Alpha :)

> > >

> > > I know, right. Alpha males should be able to rape and pillage to their hearts content.

> > >

> > > I like Tiger. Can't stand "fans" like you.

> > >

> > > When is the ignore button going to be ready?

> >

> > For what it’s worth. I read it that way last night too. Bit my tongue and didn’t comment.

> >

> > If you didn’t mean to imply that ... why say it ? It is hyperbole of the smelliest variety , I suspect. Fine. But it could have been explained as such. But that takes away the implication,, right ? So with a clear way to make it clear. You chose not to. So what else does one imply ?

>

> I think part of the problem is previous posts aren't shown ... Lamb brought up the "#metoo movement" and how they are "snowflakes when it comes to whining about Tiger." I can see how my comments could be misconstrued without seeing that quote ... but you need to read all previous quotes to see context of comments before jumping to conclusions.

Agree. And edited my post to say so. I’m the last guy who needs to correct you for being over dramatic. Lol. I wrote that handbook.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @sneaky_pete said:

> I have not been a fan of Tigers since the "loose impediment" incident at the 99 Phoenix - not in the spirit of the game IMHO. That said I was on the edge of my seat willing him to win - great for him and greater still for the game we all love. Well done Tiger!!

Dude, you can take advantage of that rule too. Just make sure you have at least a dozen strong, willing bros following you during your round at all times. Easy peazy.

I asked this thread to stay on topic and it has not. Oh well.

/thread

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS, Tensei White 65S
Taylormade BRNR Mini, 11.5*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Sim Ti 18*, GD AD-IZ 7X

Taylormade Qi 4i, Dart 90 S

Taylormade P790 5i - 6i, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade P770 7i-AW, MMT 105 S +1"

Taylormade MG 3 56*, & 60*, MMT 105 S +1"
Taylormade MyTP Juno Long Neck, 35"