2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

What up with Jordan?

tsecor

Thought better of the post I’m editing. Erased it. A wiser man than I said recently not to get down in the mud with the pigs. Because they enjoy it . So Im not going to any more.

But i will leave you with this. Recently a couple members openly called for your ban. For several pages. I talked with one of those members privately and tried to paint you As a likable person with some quirky ideas and different angles of looking at things. Why ? Sympathy I guess. As I am often the same. Whether that had any impact on the rants I do not know. But I did not participate in those rants nor did I comment publicly. And in past days you know I would have . As we did not get along . I truly thought an accord had been met where discussion could happen minus the personal insults etc. if you recall I initiated that private discussion. Naively so , it now seems.

My point ? My point is that I feel that you do not have any intention of being part of this community, to discuss this great game and it’s trappings. We are idiots for you to talk down to. Minions to rule over. The classic “ right fighter” who will cut anyone’s throat to be correct. As evidence by your actions today.

Continue to do so and I know that you’ll be asked to go. I don’t have that power. But I know that eyes are watching , and ears listening. And if you aren’t capable of being remotely courteous to folks who try to befriend you then what is your purpose here ?

This is a matter that I could have explained privately with some detail and it would make sense to you. But that’s impossible minus any trust. I was wary before. Lol. You can imagine how low that level is now.

In case you haven’t read the forums guidelines you so regularly postulate about , they don’t allow for personal attacks such as yours. Inflammatory speak etc. cant get much more incendiary than what you’ve done. No need to reply. I will not say another word to you.

• Like 2

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> Thought better of the post I’m editing. Erased it. A wiser man than I said recently not to get down in the mud with the pigs. Because they enjoy it . So Im not going to any more.

>

> But i will leave you with this. Recently a couple members openly called for your ban. For several pages. I talked with one of those members privately and tried to paint you As a likable person with some quirky ideas and different angles of looking at things. Why ? Sympathy I guess. As I am often the same. Whether that had any impact on the rants I do not know. But I did not participate in those rants nor did I comment publicly. And in past days you know I would have . As we did not get along . I truly thought an accord had been met where discussion could happen minus the personal insults etc. if you recall I initiated that private discussion. Naively so , it now seems.

>

> My point ? My point is that I feel that you do not have any intention of being part of this community, to discuss this great game and it’s trappings. We are idiots for you to talk down to. Minions to rule over. The classic “ right fighter” who will cut anyone’s throat to be correct. As evidence by your actions today.

>

> Continue to do so and I know that you’ll be asked to go. I don’t have that power. But I know that eyes are watching , and ears listening. And if you aren’t capable of being remotely courteous to folks who try to befriend you then what is your purpose here ?

>

> This is a matter that I could have explained privately with some detail and it would make sense to you. But that’s impossible minus any trust. I was wary before. Lol. You can imagine how low that level is now.

>

> In case you haven’t read the forums guidelines you so regularly postulate about , they don’t allow for personal attacks such as yours. Inflammatory speak etc. cant get much more incendiary than what you’ve done. No need to reply. I will not say another word to you.

>

>

>

>

Murdered

• Like 2

Taylormade SIM2 - Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 6.5

Cobra LTD 3w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

Cobra LTD 5w - Project X Evenflow Black 85 6.0

PXG 0311x 4 DI - Mitsubishi MMT 90s

New Level 902 OS 5-PW - Mitsubishi MMT 105s
New Level 902 OS 50 - Mitsubishi MMT 105x

Scratch Forged SS 56 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Scratch Forged SS 60 - Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Custom MackMade Putter

Vice Pro

@"Cool Runnings" I left you to roam free since the Masters thread. You played the victim act and are still on the boards.

You have now ruined another thread. Which was my key point. You’ll go in and make it a me against the world, war zone. Repetitive, Personal arguments. Clarifying/manipulating points. Not ever listening. I think everyone is playing it careful with you because there is either a screw loose or you enjoy frustrating people.

Quite frankly I’m disappointed the mods have allowed your tour of destruction.

If you truly have any character or courtesy for other wrx members...go right to personal message when you want to argue something aka everything. We don’t need to see you copy and pasting old messages or repeating the same thing 100 times.

All this is essentially useless with you. We’ve seen enough of what you’re about. Nothing will get through to you. Multiple people have tried to help you and you continue to burn your bridges.

• Like 2

Cool runnings is trippin.

I am sure many, if not most, tour players have nagging injuries of varying degrees that they don't discuss with the media. Bladehunter correctly said Jordan isn't injured as far as we know.

i don't think Jordan is injured, i think he is just in that muscle memory funk that we have all been in when trying different things. That is just my opinion. I try not to state opinions as facts.

He is driving the ball poorly and needs to improve or ask Tiger / Duval what happens when you lose it off the tee. Never mind what part of the fairway he needs to hit straight if he is going to compete at his length.

Driver Taylor SIM 2
3wd ping 425

5wd ping 425
Irons I500 Ping 4 - pw
ping answer 2 sig
58 ping eye-2
54 Jaws 4

2I driving iron Srixon New shaft carbon fiber steel
Titlist 1x

> @bladehunter said:

> Thought better of the post I’m editing. Erased it. A wiser man than I said recently not to get down in the mud with the pigs. Because they enjoy it . So Im not going to any more.

>

> But i will leave you with this. Recently a couple members openly called for your ban. For several pages. I talked with one of those members privately and tried to paint you As a likable person with some quirky ideas and different angles of looking at things. Why ? Sympathy I guess. As I am often the same. Whether that had any impact on the rants I do not know. But I did not participate in those rants nor did I comment publicly. And in past days you know I would have . As we did not get along . I truly thought an accord had been met where discussion could happen minus the personal insults etc. if you recall I initiated that private discussion. Naively so , it now seems.

>

> My point ? My point is that I feel that you do not have any intention of being part of this community, to discuss this great game and it’s trappings. We are idiots for you to talk down to. Minions to rule over. The classic “ right fighter” who will cut anyone’s throat to be correct. As evidence by your actions today.

>

> Continue to do so and I know that you’ll be asked to go. I don’t have that power. But I know that eyes are watching , and ears listening. And if you aren’t capable of being remotely courteous to folks who try to befriend you then what is your purpose here ?

>

> This is a matter that I could have explained privately with some detail and it would make sense to you. But that’s impossible minus any trust. I was wary before. Lol. You can imagine how low that level is now.

>

> In case you haven’t read the forums guidelines you so regularly postulate about , they don’t allow for personal attacks such as yours. Inflammatory speak etc. cant get much more incendiary than what you’ve done. No need to reply. I will not say another word to you.

>

>

>

>

![](https://media0.giphy.com/media/xT9DPhONuz1SpCONiM/source.gif "")

Blade, I appreciate your comments and different ways of looking at things, as do I with many others here… and I too reached out to you with the olive branch in our many discussions via DM.

Some context for my harsh tone before… After putting up with being called a “loser” by paulshack, a “troll” and should be “banned” by BearQ, asked by Moneyshot to “crawl back under my bridge” and told I’m an “idiot” by Marco… for nothing but offering my difference of opinion which were supported by sound logic and facts, I get how it feels to be accused or labelled harshly without any justification, and I momentarily lowered myself to their level which is not usually my nature.

While none of these posters have offered any apologies to me for their insulting comments, I’m not like them and can admit when I’m wrong or overstepped the mark (which I did on reflection) and that’s the reason I quickly apologised twice above and took back my comments immediately. I again sincerely apologise and hope you accept this apology and move on to future insightful and respectful discussions, as they have been up to this point.

Cheers, CR

> @bladehunter said:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ejupmtrlha85.png

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @"Cool Runnings" said:

> Blade, I appreciate your comments and different ways of looking at things, as do I with many others here… and I too reached out to you with the olive branch in our many discussions via DM.

>

> Some context for my harsh tone before… After putting up with being called a “loser” by paulshack, a “troll” and should be “banned” by BearQ, asked by Moneyshot to “crawl back under my bridge” and told I’m an “idiot” by Marco… for nothing but offering my difference of opinion which were supported by sound logic and facts, I get how it feels to be accused or labelled harshly without any justification, and I momentarily lowered myself to their level which is not usually my nature.

>

> While none of these posters have offered any apologies to me for their insulting comments, I’m not like them and can admit when I’m wrong or overstepped the mark (which I did on reflection) and that’s the reason I quickly apologised twice above and took back my comments immediately. I again sincerely apologise and hope you accept this apology and move on to future insightful and respectful discussions, as they have been up to this point.

>

> Cheers, CR

>

> > @bladehunter said:

> > Thought better of the post I’m editing. Erased it. A wiser man than I said recently not to get down in the mud with the pigs. Because they enjoy it . So Im not going to any more.

> >

> > But i will leave you with this. Recently a couple members openly called for your ban. For several pages. I talked with one of those members privately and tried to paint you As a likable person with some quirky ideas and different angles of looking at things. Why ? Sympathy I guess. As I am often the same. Whether that had any impact on the rants I do not know. But I did not participate in those rants nor did I comment publicly. And in past days you know I would have . As we did not get along . I truly thought an accord had been met where discussion could happen minus the personal insults etc. if you recall I initiated that private discussion. Naively so , it now seems.

> >

> > My point ? My point is that I feel that you do not have any intention of being part of this community, to discuss this great game and it’s trappings. We are idiots for you to talk down to. Minions to rule over. The classic “ right fighter” who will cut anyone’s throat to be correct. As evidence by your actions today.

> >

> > Continue to do so and I know that you’ll be asked to go. I don’t have that power. But I know that eyes are watching , and ears listening. And if you aren’t capable of being remotely courteous to folks who try to befriend you then what is your purpose here ?

> >

> > This is a matter that I could have explained privately with some detail and it would make sense to you. But that’s impossible minus any trust. I was wary before. Lol. You can imagine how low that level is now.

> >

> > In case you haven’t read the forums guidelines you so regularly postulate about , they don’t allow for personal attacks such as yours. Inflammatory speak etc. cant get much more incendiary than what you’ve done. No need to reply. I will not say another word to you.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

He said no need to reply.

Just sayin.

Callaway XR16 SubZero Aldila Rogue I/O 70X
Callaway Apex Utility Wood 19* Fujikura Ventus TR Red 60
Callaway UT 18* KBS C-Taper X
Titleist 818 H2 21*
Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW KBS DG X100
Vokey SM7 52* F
Vokey SM7 58* D
Sizemore XB-1

> @3jacker said:

> > @"Cool Runnings" said:

> > Blade, I appreciate your comments and different ways of looking at things, as do I with many others here… and I too reached out to you with the olive branch in our many discussions via DM.

> >

> > Some context for my harsh tone before… After putting up with being called a “loser” by paulshack, a “troll” and should be “banned” by BearQ, asked by Moneyshot to “crawl back under my bridge” and told I’m an “idiot” by Marco… for nothing but offering my difference of opinion which were supported by sound logic and facts, I get how it feels to be accused or labelled harshly without any justification, and I momentarily lowered myself to their level which is not usually my nature.

> >

> > While none of these posters have offered any apologies to me for their insulting comments, I’m not like them and can admit when I’m wrong or overstepped the mark (which I did on reflection) and that’s the reason I quickly apologised twice above and took back my comments immediately. I again sincerely apologise and hope you accept this apology and move on to future insightful and respectful discussions, as they have been up to this point.

> >

> > Cheers, CR

> >

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > Thought better of the post I’m editing. Erased it. A wiser man than I said recently not to get down in the mud with the pigs. Because they enjoy it . So Im not going to any more.

> > >

> > > But i will leave you with this. Recently a couple members openly called for your ban. For several pages. I talked with one of those members privately and tried to paint you As a likable person with some quirky ideas and different angles of looking at things. Why ? Sympathy I guess. As I am often the same. Whether that had any impact on the rants I do not know. But I did not participate in those rants nor did I comment publicly. And in past days you know I would have . As we did not get along . I truly thought an accord had been met where discussion could happen minus the personal insults etc. if you recall I initiated that private discussion. Naively so , it now seems.

> > >

> > > My point ? My point is that I feel that you do not have any intention of being part of this community, to discuss this great game and it’s trappings. We are idiots for you to talk down to. Minions to rule over. The classic “ right fighter” who will cut anyone’s throat to be correct. As evidence by your actions today.

> > >

> > > Continue to do so and I know that you’ll be asked to go. I don’t have that power. But I know that eyes are watching , and ears listening. And if you aren’t capable of being remotely courteous to folks who try to befriend you then what is your purpose here ?

> > >

> > > This is a matter that I could have explained privately with some detail and it would make sense to you. But that’s impossible minus any trust. I was wary before. Lol. You can imagine how low that level is now.

> > >

> > > In case you haven’t read the forums guidelines you so regularly postulate about , they don’t allow for personal attacks such as yours. Inflammatory speak etc. cant get much more incendiary than what you’ve done. No need to reply. I will not say another word to you.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

> He said no need to reply.

> Just sayin.

See post #540...I apologize, but... It would be an apology without the "but". With it it is really not one.

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

Not taking CR's side, but when I read BladeHunter's posts I thought he was implying that Spieth may have an undisclosed injury. Then there was talk later of potentially an illness related to his weight loss.

The posts were pretty ambiguous. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. But I don't see how else to interpret the posts except as someone implying there may be something health wise wrong with Jordan that we don't know about. Didn't BladeHunter even say he had heard something from someone?

Anyways not a big deal but I'd hate to see CoolRunnings banned over this. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the deeper, more talented fields that Tiger won't be able to beat.

> @ex0dus said:

> I've found the best way to get out of a funk like Jordan's is to take 4-6 weeks off, don't touch a club. Unfortunately he can't do that in the middle of the season.

>

> His muscle memory is confused from trying different things. It will be really hard for him to turn that around midseason.

I don't know why he changed his swing. Guess we'll see if it works out for him over time.

> @straightshot7 said:

> > @Kdaniel72 said:

> > He has birdied 4 of the first 5 holes today. His irons and putting seem to be on today.

>

> If he can keep it going and finish the tournament strong, that'll be a first time for the year. He's had many good Thurs/Fri but then gave it back on the weekend.

Today he came out of the gate bogie, bogie and is now only 2 shots from cut line.

• Like 1

Ping 425 Max 10.5*

Titleist  Tis2 15*

Titleist  Tis2 18*

Hybrid Ping 410 22*

Ping I525 5-PW Project X 5.5

Cleveland CBX 50*

Titleist  Vokey 54*

Titleist Vokey 58*

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Pistol Grip 

> @Kdaniel72 said:

> > @straightshot7 said:

> > > @Kdaniel72 said:

> > > He has birdied 4 of the first 5 holes today. His irons and putting seem to be on today.

> >

> > If he can keep it going and finish the tournament strong, that'll be a first time for the year. He's had many good Thurs/Fri but then gave it back on the weekend.

>

> Today he came out of the gate bogie, bogie and is now only 2 shots from cut line.

>

And birdied 3 of the last 4 holes to finish 5 under, T10.

The weekend is where have issues have been. He is only 4 back of the lead so definitely in contention. We'll see if he can begin to pull himself out of it.

Titleist TSR4 9° Tensei AV White 65

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TSR3 24° Diamana Ahina

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

> @"North Texas" said:

> > @Kdaniel72 said:

> > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > > @Kdaniel72 said:

> > > > He has birdied 4 of the first 5 holes today. His irons and putting seem to be on today.

> > >

> > > If he can keep it going and finish the tournament strong, that'll be a first time for the year. He's had many good Thurs/Fri but then gave it back on the weekend.

> >

> > Today he came out of the gate bogie, bogie and is now only 2 shots from cut line.

> >

>

> And birdied 3 of the last 4 holes to finish 5 under, T10.

> @"North Texas" said:

> > @Kdaniel72 said:

> > > @straightshot7 said:

> > > > @Kdaniel72 said:

> > > > He has birdied 4 of the first 5 holes today. His irons and putting seem to be on today.

> > >

> > > If he can keep it going and finish the tournament strong, that'll be a first time for the year. He's had many good Thurs/Fri but then gave it back on the weekend.

> >

> > Today he came out of the gate bogie, bogie and is now only 2 shots from cut line.

> >

>

> And birdied 3 of the last 4 holes to finish 5 under, T10.

What a good finish. I think he is close to breaking out. I think he has been working very hard on his game and as the previous poster commented this course might be an advantage for him in regards to where his game is. My top two golfers are Sam Burns and Spieth! They might get parred together! One can only wish. Lol

Ping 425 Max 10.5*

Titleist  Tis2 15*

Titleist  Tis2 18*

Hybrid Ping 410 22*

Cleveland CBX 50*

Titleist  Vokey 54*

Titleist Vokey 58*

> @agolf1 said:

> He's got an outside chance at -5, T10, 4 shots back. I haven't watched this tournament much in recent years, but thought it may setup OK for him, as driver may not be needed a ton. His game still seems to be all over the place though. Some drives are lucky they stayed on the course. Who knows.

>

Just did a quick check of shot tracker for his drives in the 2nd round. Interesting that he only hit 2 drives that were down the left. Every other drive was right with a mixture of right fairway, right bunker, right rough, or way right.

Jordan last six rounds were 75, 68, 69, 71, 71 and 66 with the first four at the Masters. I like his chances this weekend. What is the opinion of playing more than 18 in one day in regards to Spieth. Will that help him or hurt him? I think he played 6 this morning and went bogie, bogie, bird, bird, par and finished with a bird.

Ping 425 Max 10.5*

Titleist  Tis2 15*

Titleist  Tis2 18*

Hybrid Ping 410 22*

Cleveland CBX 50*

Titleist  Vokey 54*

Titleist Vokey 58*

> @Kdaniel72 said:

> Jordan last six rounds were 75, 68, 69, 71, 71 and 66 with the first four at the Masters. I like his chances this weekend. What is the opinion of playing more than 18 in one day in regards to Spieth. Will that help him or hurt him? I think he played 6 this morning and went bogie, bogie, bird, bird, par and finished with a bird.

I personally think that more holes is better for him. But we will see. Played with a player in the fields coach this morning who was on the range behind Jordan on Thursday watching. He said that he was hitting his irons nearly flawless time and time again. He feels like Jordan is close to making some headway mechanically. Let’s hope the mind follows if he gets a taste of confidence again with his swing.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @Shilgy said:

> The weekend is where have issues have been. He is only 4 back of the lead so definitely in contention. We'll see if he can begin to pull himself out of it.

He's over par early in the third round.

By the way, for a multiple major champion Jordan has easily the most awkward golf swing - ever.

Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse