Weight Loss Journey

tiger.19

> @bekgolf said:

> > @bekgolf said:

> > Good topic.

> > I've dropped 11 pounds in 2.5 weeks. I'm not dieting. All I did was stop drinking beer, stop eating in between meals, eat three decent balanced meals a day, and no desserts except for a grapefruit after dinner. I'm also at a point in my life where I can golf as much as I want provided the weather cooperates. I've played 12 rounds of golf in that time frame, walking whenever it's not too wet.

> >

> > I'm sure the weight loss won't be as dramatic as time goes on but so far so good. The reason I eat three hearty balanced meals a day is so I won't be tempted to snack in between meals or to have seconds.

> >

> > I estimate that I've eliminated over 15,000 calories a week. Beer, ice cream, other desserts, snacks, seconds, and "fourth meal" in the evening really added up. Much more than I would of thought.

> > 40 pounds to go. I haven't been miserable or hungry yet.

> >

>

> How is everyone doing?

>

> I'm now 6 weeks into it and down 23 pounds. I've been walking 18 holes carrying my bag at least 3 times a week. I feel a whole lot better, not huffing and puffing on the hills, and I'm sleeping better.

>

> To put it in golf perspective I've lost almost as much weight as my bag weighs. Now when I walk 18 with the bag my legs are carrying almost the same amount of weight they did 6 weeks ago just doing normal things.

>

> I haven't felt this good for at least 10 years. The next short term goal is to get below 210 pounds. I'm 53 years old, 6'1" with a normal to large frame. Currently at 219. All of this without dieting, just changing my eating habits.

It's crazy how much that changes it! Glad to hear! Better eating and lots of water make a world of difference! Can't wait to hear about the next "check-in"!

• Like 1

> @"Matt J" said:

> My program doesn't start for another two weeks. I seem to be packing it on in the meantime. I'll go to the gym next week to minimize the soreness when it begins. Probably won't help but worth a try.

Finding a good post workout and lots of water have always helped me with soreness! Good luck!

My department at work did a weight loss challenge where several of us put in $30 each. The person who lost the biggest percentage of body weight took the pot ($450) while the person who lowered their BMI the most got their money back. If you did both, you got $480.

On the day of our final weigh in, I knew about where I needed to be to have a shot at winning. My wife asked me what I was going to do if I weighed too much when I stepped on the scale. I told her, "I guess I'm going to lose."

She said, "No way. You've worked too hard at this...if you weigh too much...take your pants off."

I said, "You do realize that the woman who is in charge of the weigh in is...like...indeed a woman, right?"

She said, "You'll be wearing underwear. If you weigh too much and it's close...I want you to take your pants off."

At that moment I realized, the threshold for it being ok for me to take my pants off in front of another woman is somewhere in the neighborhood of $450.

• Like 3

One of my golf playing partners was in one of these office challenges. They were using some kind of BMI scale at the gym across the street. We were talking about my challenge over a couple of pints, and he says, "don't worry about it I know a way to cheat the scale."

I think, well, that's an ace in the back pocket. A couple of weeks later it comes up again and we're talking about the weigh in....

Turns out the gym I committed to the challenge against has their own BMI scale that's very different than what his office used. This thing actually uses electrical impedance to analyze your composition and seems pretty accurate. I guess I really have to drop the weight. :)

> @bu11dog said:

> My department at work did a weight loss challenge where several of us put in $30 each. The person who lost the biggest percentage of body weight took the pot ($450) while the person who lowered their BMI the most got their money back. If you did both, you got $480.

>

> On the day of our final weigh in, I knew about where I needed to be to have a shot at winning. My wife asked me what I was going to do if I weighed too much when I stepped on the scale. I told her, "I guess I'm going to lose."

>

> She said, "No way. You've worked too hard at this...if you weigh too much...take your pants off."

>

> I said, "You do realize that the woman who is in charge of the weigh in is...like...indeed a woman, right?"

>

> She said, "You'll be wearing underwear. If you weigh too much and it's close...I want you to take your pants off."

>

> At that moment I realized, the threshold for it being ok for me to take my pants off in front of another woman is somewhere in the neighborhood of $450.

That is one of the funniest things I’ve read here in a long time!

I don’t ever step on a scale. But I had a physical for a new job this week. I’m up between 10-15 pounds (all that I had taken off). Back to cutting most of the good stuff for a while. Walking and carrying has not made up for the loss of pickup basketball two or three times a week.

I know this isn't my thread, but I'm hoping that posting will help me keep my motivation going. So update for me:

So far the meal prepping and intermittent fasting (7:30pm-11:30am Mon-Fri) have gone pretty well.

My standard lunch recipe is now:

2 cups of frozen mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots) (50 cal)

1 cup frozen brussels sprouts (50 cal)

1 turkey/chicken sausage (smoked turkey, chicken/apple, chicken/feta, chicken/chipotle, lil smokies, etc) (150-250 cal)

Parkay spray, pepper, Ms. Dash seasoning

I pack all 5 days of lunch Sunday night (takes 15 min, costs about $8-10 for the week) and keep them frozen until it's time to eat. It's more food than I normally eat for lunch, but it's a lot of fibrous veggies and none of the bread/sugar/cheese/french fries that my lunches would normally include. I know I could bring the calorie count and salt content down by swapping the sausages for grilled chicken, but varying the flavors of the sausages is the only way I've been able to make myself eat basically the same meal for 3 weeks straight. The sausages are also fully cooked out of the package, so the weekly meal prep doesn't require any actual cooking, just dumping frozen stuff into containers and 5 minutes in the microwave every day. Also changed my morning tea and dropped the 300 calories/day of cream/sugar that I was using.

So far, only about 6 lbs down but definitely starting to see my body composition changing. Flabby parts are starting to be less flabby, pants fitting better, had to move my belt and watch band one notch in. Knees have also been feeling better. My knees usually limit my exercise, but it's just getting warm enough for me to get back in my pool and I was able to do a lot of cardio last year in the pool, so I'm looking forward to folding that back in.

Now if I could just get rid of the after-work cravings for sweets... last week I had 2 moments of weakness on the way home from work, a chocolate chip cookie and a lemon bar. My daughter had a birthday cake and I limited myself to one piece which was good, but I also caught myself going pretty heavy on the syrup at a brunch this weekend. If I can get the sweet tooth to subside, ramp up the exercise, and keep up with the lunches I think things can keep going in the right direction.

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

I just got the welcome email that the "challenge" starts next Monday. I think we have stuff to do this weekend to get ready for the beginning, mostly the weigh-in and the nutrition seminar. Supposedly the guy in charge is pretty good with understanding which macro-nutrients and when to eat what to get energy and weight loss. I'm excited to hear what he has to say, as I understand how it all works but have never had any luck adding much muscle or losing much fat.

> @Mych said:

> I know this isn't my thread, but I'm hoping that posting will help me keep my motivation going. So update for me:

>

> So far the meal prepping and intermittent fasting (7:30pm-11:30am Mon-Fri) have gone pretty well.

> My standard lunch recipe is now:

> 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots) (50 cal)

> 1 cup frozen brussels sprouts (50 cal)

> 1 turkey/chicken sausage (smoked turkey, chicken/apple, chicken/feta, chicken/chipotle, lil smokies, etc) (150-250 cal)

> Parkay spray, pepper, Ms. Dash seasoning

>

> I pack all 5 days of lunch Sunday night (takes 15 min, costs about $8-10 for the week) and keep them frozen until it's time to eat. It's more food than I normally eat for lunch, but it's a lot of fibrous veggies and none of the bread/sugar/cheese/french fries that my lunches would normally include. I know I could bring the calorie count and salt content down by swapping the sausages for grilled chicken, but varying the flavors of the sausages is the only way I've been able to make myself eat basically the same meal for 3 weeks straight. The sausages are also fully cooked out of the package, so the weekly meal prep doesn't require any actual cooking, just dumping frozen stuff into containers and 5 minutes in the microwave every day. Also changed my morning tea and dropped the 300 calories/day of cream/sugar that I was using.

>

> So far, only about 6 lbs down but definitely starting to see my body composition changing. Flabby parts are starting to be less flabby, pants fitting better, had to move my belt and watch band one notch in. Knees have also been feeling better. My knees usually limit my exercise, but it's just getting warm enough for me to get back in my pool and I was able to do a lot of cardio last year in the pool, so I'm looking forward to folding that back in.

>

> Now if I could just get rid of the after-work cravings for sweets... last week I had 2 moments of weakness on the way home from work, a chocolate chip cookie and a lemon bar. My daughter had a birthday cake and I limited myself to one piece which was good, but I also caught myself going pretty heavy on the syrup at a brunch this weekend. If I can get the sweet tooth to subside, ramp up the exercise, and keep up with the lunches I think things can keep going in the right direction.

Things that worked for my sweet cravings were some vanilla Coke Zero (I know, I know soda is bad) and I found some little chocolates called "Sweet Nothings" at a United Market Street here. They are wonderful and low numbers!

> @jaysno24 said:

> > @Mych said:

> > I know this isn't my thread, but I'm hoping that posting will help me keep my motivation going. So update for me:

> >

> > So far the meal prepping and intermittent fasting (7:30pm-11:30am Mon-Fri) have gone pretty well.

> > My standard lunch recipe is now:

> > 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots) (50 cal)

> > 1 cup frozen brussels sprouts (50 cal)

> > 1 turkey/chicken sausage (smoked turkey, chicken/apple, chicken/feta, chicken/chipotle, lil smokies, etc) (150-250 cal)

> > Parkay spray, pepper, Ms. Dash seasoning

> >

> > I pack all 5 days of lunch Sunday night (takes 15 min, costs about $8-10 for the week) and keep them frozen until it's time to eat. It's more food than I normally eat for lunch, but it's a lot of fibrous veggies and none of the bread/sugar/cheese/french fries that my lunches would normally include. I know I could bring the calorie count and salt content down by swapping the sausages for grilled chicken, but varying the flavors of the sausages is the only way I've been able to make myself eat basically the same meal for 3 weeks straight. The sausages are also fully cooked out of the package, so the weekly meal prep doesn't require any actual cooking, just dumping frozen stuff into containers and 5 minutes in the microwave every day. Also changed my morning tea and dropped the 300 calories/day of cream/sugar that I was using.

> >

> > So far, only about 6 lbs down but definitely starting to see my body composition changing. Flabby parts are starting to be less flabby, pants fitting better, had to move my belt and watch band one notch in. Knees have also been feeling better. My knees usually limit my exercise, but it's just getting warm enough for me to get back in my pool and I was able to do a lot of cardio last year in the pool, so I'm looking forward to folding that back in.

> >

> > Now if I could just get rid of the after-work cravings for sweets... last week I had 2 moments of weakness on the way home from work, a chocolate chip cookie and a lemon bar. My daughter had a birthday cake and I limited myself to one piece which was good, but I also caught myself going pretty heavy on the syrup at a brunch this weekend. If I can get the sweet tooth to subside, ramp up the exercise, and keep up with the lunches I think things can keep going in the right direction.

>

> Things that worked for my sweet cravings were some vanilla Coke Zero (I know, I know soda is bad) and I found some little chocolates called "Sweet Nothings" at a United Market Street here. They are wonderful and low numbers!

Our two go to options for sweet treats are dark chocolate and whipped cream. I usually try not to consume more than 13 grams of sugar at a time.

If you haven't done real dark chocolate before, I'd recommend starting with something between 70% and 75%. Basically, the higher the percentage the less sugar there is per serving, but the more harsh it can taste. After you get used to dark chocolate, you can bump it up to 80% to 85% with no trouble. I tried 100% dark chocolate one time...don't do that...it's vile.

Whipped cream is really low in sugar and carbs as well. When my wife and I are eating on our blueprint, we go through it pretty quick and often have to buy multiple cans when we go to the grocery store. The looks you get from cashiers when you're buying 2-3 cans of whipped cream at time can be pretty entertaining.

> @bu11dog said:

> > @jaysno24 said:

> > > @Mych said:

> > > I know this isn't my thread, but I'm hoping that posting will help me keep my motivation going. So update for me:

> > >

> > > So far the meal prepping and intermittent fasting (7:30pm-11:30am Mon-Fri) have gone pretty well.

> > > My standard lunch recipe is now:

> > > 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots) (50 cal)

> > > 1 cup frozen brussels sprouts (50 cal)

> > > 1 turkey/chicken sausage (smoked turkey, chicken/apple, chicken/feta, chicken/chipotle, lil smokies, etc) (150-250 cal)

> > > Parkay spray, pepper, Ms. Dash seasoning

> > >

> > > I pack all 5 days of lunch Sunday night (takes 15 min, costs about $8-10 for the week) and keep them frozen until it's time to eat. It's more food than I normally eat for lunch, but it's a lot of fibrous veggies and none of the bread/sugar/cheese/french fries that my lunches would normally include. I know I could bring the calorie count and salt content down by swapping the sausages for grilled chicken, but varying the flavors of the sausages is the only way I've been able to make myself eat basically the same meal for 3 weeks straight. The sausages are also fully cooked out of the package, so the weekly meal prep doesn't require any actual cooking, just dumping frozen stuff into containers and 5 minutes in the microwave every day. Also changed my morning tea and dropped the 300 calories/day of cream/sugar that I was using.

> > >

> > > So far, only about 6 lbs down but definitely starting to see my body composition changing. Flabby parts are starting to be less flabby, pants fitting better, had to move my belt and watch band one notch in. Knees have also been feeling better. My knees usually limit my exercise, but it's just getting warm enough for me to get back in my pool and I was able to do a lot of cardio last year in the pool, so I'm looking forward to folding that back in.

> > >

> > > Now if I could just get rid of the after-work cravings for sweets... last week I had 2 moments of weakness on the way home from work, a chocolate chip cookie and a lemon bar. My daughter had a birthday cake and I limited myself to one piece which was good, but I also caught myself going pretty heavy on the syrup at a brunch this weekend. If I can get the sweet tooth to subside, ramp up the exercise, and keep up with the lunches I think things can keep going in the right direction.

> >

> > Things that worked for my sweet cravings were some vanilla Coke Zero (I know, I know soda is bad) and I found some little chocolates called "Sweet Nothings" at a United Market Street here. They are wonderful and low numbers!

>

> Our two go to options for sweet treats are dark chocolate and whipped cream. I usually try not to consume more than 13 grams of sugar at a time.

>

> If you haven't done real dark chocolate before, I'd recommend starting with something between 70% and 75%. Basically, the higher the percentage the less sugar there is per serving, but the more harsh it can taste. After you get used to dark chocolate, you can bump it up to 80% to 85% with no trouble. I tried 100% dark chocolate one time...don't do that...it's vile.

>

> Whipped cream is really low in sugar and carbs as well. When my wife and I are eating on our blueprint, we go through it pretty quick and often have to buy multiple cans when we go to the grocery store. The looks you get from cashiers when you're buying 2-3 cans of whipped cream at time can be pretty entertaining.

Haha yes we love the 86% ghirardelli squares! We also bought some 100% baking chocolate...we are in agreeance with you. Horrible!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First week of the six week challenge is coming to a close. We got the nutrition / diet information on Saturday afternoon, but I didn't really get strict with it until Monday. I was definitely the lightest I've been in a long time on the scale this morning. Down about 8.5 lbs. I'm weighing in at the gym fully hydrated and heavy in pre-workout mode, but I'm taking my weight when I wake up out of curiosity.

I've been physically just beat, not sleeping very well, but actually pretty comfortable with the amount of calories. Haven't been real hungry.

First two workouts were a version of CrossFit that the gym had adapted that they call Express. It's an hour with a little warm-up, then a pretty hard cardio workout for the middle and a cool down. It was a good program for my first couple of days, difficult I thought. I then walked 36 on Wednesday, followed that up with CrossFit on Thursday, and another class on Friday and then walked 18 more.

I think I'm actually going to succeed and meet the goal the gym set out for me. My first weigh-in is Monday and that will be about a week after starting the program. I'm all ready lighter on the scale at home and feel stronger and more toned. I wouldn't think that was possible after just one week, but our bodies are dynamic and change quickly.

I've noticed that on the golf course the fatigue effects my attention span. If I don't really focus then I make big mistakes, bigger than normal. Obviously no distance change yet that I can perceive. I played the 18 yesterday after hustling through the end of my work day after the lunch time workout and didn't get a warm up. I was 3 over through 4 then finished at 4 over. There was a moment on 15 looking at a 15 footer that I was thinking I'm +1, go pick up two strokes and finish at even or better, but it wasn't meant to be. That's pretty much the best I've ever played, though, and I'm back there, so it's not hurting me as of yet.

• Like 1

My wagon lost a wheel over the last week. My mom came to visit and loves spoiling the grandkids, so there have been cakes & cookies at waiting every day after work. I swear the next time she visits while I'm working on my weight, I'm getting a hotel room.

• Like 1

"Of all the hazards, fear is the worst" - Sam Snead
WITB: PXG 0311 ~ Ping Anser 4w @16.5 ~ Cobra F6 Baffler @18.5 ~ Titleist T300 4-P ~ Titleist Vokey 48, 54, 58 ~ Cleveland HB 8

> @Mych said:

> My wagon lost a wheel over the last week. My mom came to visit and loves spoiling the grandkids, so there have been cakes & cookies at waiting every day after work. I swear the next time she visits while I'm working on my weight, I'm getting a hotel room.

Just don't use it as an excuse to quit. We can't change the past. I was starving last week after league night, dinner is included, and they served lasagna which isn't on the nutrition plan. I cheated. But, I ate as small of a portion as satisfied me, ate a ton of salad, and got back on the wagon the next meal. Make a plan to not let it happen again and get on with it. You got this.

> @highergr0und said:

> Man 10 lbs of fat and gaining 4 in lean mass is insane for a week! I'm about 6 weeks in to my latest adventure, down 9 lbs at 40, down about 8 lbs of fat and 1 lb of body mass. I'm switching to more weights / less cardio this week as my endurance is way improved. Just got to get the diet dialed in

Turns out I had the calculations wrong. I was so proud too!

Week 2 weigh-in yesterday and my totals for the 2 weeks are down 12.8 lbs fat and up 1.5 lb of lean muscle.

> @Mych said:

> My wagon lost a wheel over the last week. My mom came to visit and loves spoiling the grandkids, so there have been cakes & cookies at waiting every day after work. I swear the next time she visits while I'm working on my weight, I'm getting a hotel room.

Everybody fails on occasion - just can't let it define you. It's just a little detour on the journey. I had a weekend trip with the wife this past week. I drank what I wanted and ate what I wanted. I didn't go totally out of control but I was living life. I'm back at it now, and if it adds an extra week or two to my long term goals, so be it. Even the most dedicated people take a break every now and then.

• Like 1

I have made my fitness long term sustainable. People often go gung ho on the fitness and diet. They work out an hour+ a day and hardcore diet. They make great progress but over-train and are underfed and it can't work long term.

For me, it's been 4 years. I never work out more than 30 minutes a day. I never go hungry.

M-Incline bench, lateral raises

Tues-25 minutes intense cardio

Wed-25 minutes intense cardio

Thurs-squats

Friday-lat pulldowns, rows

All compound moves, they hit every big group hard and every smaller group hard enough, including abs. The best is the return of balance and leg strength. You don't realize how weak your legs have got til you do squats.

Diet is this:

M-F

Breakfast-sugarless protein shake, a few handfulls of Cherios, just enough so not hungry. (Friday I treat myself to an egg sandwich ; )

Lunch-big serving of lean protein (salmon, turkey, chicken), big serving of veg, few handfulls of cherios to satisfy any carb needs.

Pre workout-protein shake

Big dinner, protein, veg, carb, few hershey kisses

Weekend, varies, but generally the same but with a "real" breakfast instead of a shake

Total transformation but I let it take time. My workouts are short enough so I never mind going. I eat enough so I am never hungry. It took a 2 years to look good, another 2 years to look as good as I did in my 20s. But it's the long term approach that gets the long term results.

• Like 1

> @"Matt J" said:

> > @Mych said:

> > My wagon lost a wheel over the last week. My mom came to visit and loves spoiling the grandkids, so there have been cakes & cookies at waiting every day after work. I swear the next time she visits while I'm working on my weight, I'm getting a hotel room.

>

> Just don't use it as an excuse to quit. We can't change the past. I was starving last week after league night, dinner is included, and they served lasagna which isn't on the nutrition plan. I cheated. But, I ate as small of a portion as satisfied me, ate a ton of salad, and got back on the wagon the next meal. Make a plan to not let it happen again and get on with it. You got this.

^ Yup, what he said. Hang in there.

I stalled out pretty bad in weeks 2 and 3. I think I will still succeed in the challenge, but I want to know how to really activate some fat burning. Was thinking of times I lost a lot of weight and realized I was always working out early in the morning. Tried it yesterday and it seems to work. Going to do early workouts 4 to 5 days per week for the next 3 weeks.

Week three weigh-in completed on Monday. I had been fearful as my static weight has not dropped as quickly as the first week. But, I guess I was adding a bit of muscle because my numbers look okay. For the total of the challenge I'm down 12 lbs. of fat and up 2 lbs. of muscle, so I only need to lose another pound or so of fat to win the challenge over the next three weeks. The InBody report states that I should try and lose 10 more pounds of fat, so I'm going to shoot for that before coming off the Nutrition Plan. That would take me from about 26% Body Fat to 10% or so. I'd would be nice to do it before the end of the challenge, but I think it would be worth it to extend it 2 or 3 weeks and really cut down pretty lean, so I could start to add calories and never have to go back on this super cut no fat diet.

I'm in this same boat. A buddy videotaped my swing about a month or so ago - first time I'd seen it in a LONG time and my reaction of "Looks the same as it always did" was quickly diminished by "My god, when did I get so fat?" I'm 6' and - last physical exam I got - was weighing in a little over 200. I knew that was the heaviest I've ever been but I didn't realize how huge it made me look haha. I was always pretty slender when I was younger but I guess these are the things that happen when you spend your 30s drinking like a fish and smoking a pack a day all while working a desk job ... then get into your 40s.

So I (finally) quit smoking, cut out pretty much all the drinking and jumped on the keto train. Been on it for ... I think 4 weeks now? Also started an exercise routine - 3 days a week - of a thorough dumbbell workout followed by a simple heavy bag boxing workout. Usually takes me about an hour. I haven't really cared about my weight as a number so much as how I look, how my clothes fit and how I feel. Which, so far - definitely seeing and feeling a difference to the point I'm going all in to getting into the best shape of my life.

So ... yeah. We'll see how this pans out over the next several months.

Titleist TSR3 10° Ventus Black

Titleist TS2 18° Diamana D+

Titleist TSR2 21° Diamana D+ 

Titleist TSi2 24° Diamana D+

Titleist T100 5-7, 620MB 8-PW Axiom 105S

Vokey 50.8°F, 56.14°F, 60.12°D Axiom 125X

Scotty Cameron Newport MMT Putter Concept

One thing I had been meaning to mention....

The main reason I had never gone on a diet was that with as many fad diets as there are I wasn't sure which one to choose and if they are safe for long periods of time. The gym supplied the nutritional plan and I think it has been excellent for me. The backbone of the diet is that you eat a low fat source of protein 3 times per day, for a meat it is only a 6 oz. uncooked or 5 oz cooked portion, but I also used egg whites and greek yogurt as a source of protein. Also, each of those three meals always includes a leafy vegetable, leaf lettuce, broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach, cauliflower, asparagus, and kale are about the whole list. There were a few variations depending on the participants goals, and I didn't get to see the other people's diets but mine allows for a clean carb at breakfast and lunch, and no carb but about a 1.5 to 2 tablespoon serving of a clean fat at dinner. All the carbs have to be low glycemic index carb so even a lot fruits like a banana are not allowed. It was basically explained as when in doubt the meat is the size of your palm, the veggies and carbs your fist, and the fat your thumb. No dressings, just a tad bit of olive oil on your salads, no condiments, nothing that has sugar. I guess it seems pretty extreme as I type it, but after doing it for nearly a month it seems pretty simple and easy.

You could also throw in a couple of protein shakes as long as the mix doesn't have sugar in between the meals.

If anyone has any questions and wants to give it a try, shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to give more details and some strategies that worked for me.

> @"tiger.19" said:

> Hi guys,

> After some ongoing health concerns I have decided it’s time to tackle my issues and begin repairing my body. I need to loose at least 75lbs. Has anyone on here lost this amount of weight before and if so how did you start? What did breakfast /lunch/dinners. Look like. I’m not exactly sure where to start and it’s quite overwhelming. Thanks so much for your support.

Keto my friend. Easiest and most enjoyable way to lose weight just via diet....unless you absolutely need bread and pastas.