5 or lower handicaps describe your range sessions

BB28403

For just a standard “maintenance” range session, not working on anything specific... just keeping the swing in order:

I only hit about 75 balls...

I warm up with a gap wedge maybe 10 to 12 balls. Then I’ll either do even number irons or off number irons (I rotate them). I’ll hit 6 or so pitching wedges, then 8, then 6, then 4. So that’s about another 25 or 30 balls. Then I’ll hit a few 3 woods and drivers. Another 10 balls . Finish off with wedges for the remaining 12 or 15 balls.

PXG Black Ops Tour 1 Fujikura Motore X F3

PXG Black Ops 3 wood hzrdus black

PXG Black Ops 17* hybrid hzrdus black

TaylorMade P770 4-9 KBS Tour

TaylorMade  MG 46/52/58wedges

TaylorMade Spider mallet 72 putter

> @bogeypro said:

> For just a standard “maintenance” range session, not working on anything specific... just keeping the swing in order:

>

> I only hit about 75 balls...

> I warm up with a gap wedge maybe 10 to 12 balls. Then I’ll either do even number irons or off number irons (I rotate them). I’ll hit 6 or so pitching wedges, then 8, then 6, then 4. So that’s about another 25 or 30 balls. Then I’ll hit a few 3 woods and drivers. Another 10 balls . Finish off with wedges for the remaining 12 or 15 balls.

I seldom go to the range as I play 3, sometimes 4, times a week. I putt every day and try to chip a couple of days as well.

But if I do go to the range, it's pretty much the same routine as yours.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9.0 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Titleist 716 AP-1  5-PW, DGS300

Ping Glide Forged, 48, DGS300

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 34*, RED, BGT Stability

Titleist Pro V1X

It varies for me. I usually spend the most time with the scoring clubs. Start with full swing wedges, then dialing back to specific distances. Like you, I then walk up though my irons, always finishing off irons with 3i, as the course I play a lot requires it. I don’t spend a lot of time on driver or 3 wood unless I am struggling with them. These are usually very consistent for me. Other than that, I will go to the range to work on specific issues, or shot shapes. These sessions are typically shorter with only working through a few clubs.

However, I probably spend as much or more time in the short game as on the actual range.

• Like 1

Warm up w/ half speed drivers. Focus is on tempo, sequencing and ball flight/shot shape even though they're not going full distance. This gets me loose. Next I switch to 6 or 7 irons, look for nice shallow divots exiting left. Try to feel connected and get handle around to the left and strive for repeating ball flight. Wedges are next, working on hitting targets and flighting the ball down. Lots of 9 to 3 swings. Generally I'll hit a few fairway metals then end with full out drivers. Again, looking for solidness of strike, repeatable ball flight and trajectory, plus hitting target areas on range. Will often pick an imaginary boundary/corridor down the left side and try to hit 10 drives in a row without missing a single one left.

Bad days I just go to the bar...lol! ?

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

We don't have a short game range at our club with greens. So mostly what I'm doing is just working on full swings with every club more than anything. A "bad" session is usually just one when my ball flight isn't consistent for whatever reason.

This is not an ideal way to practice, but my club doesn't have great facilities. This is why I have the ballstriking of a + and the <100yd game of a 5-6 though.

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Usually 3-4 sessions a week. It’s my hobby.

One technical day with drill work, alignment aids, camera if needed or my teacher etc. I’ll work on full swing on this day or problem areas.

The other day is on mostly wedge and feel shots or scoring type scenarios.

One or two days spent chipping and putting. Working on stuff inside 60 yards. Headphones in and grinding short putts, lags and tricky chips etc.

Range sessions are used to dial in feels and scoring. I never go bang balls unless my range session is purely stress relief.

I take every shot with purpose. I ingrain the feel I am after with enough practice swings as necessary. Once I have the “feel” I do my normal pre-shot routine and swing. I never use the same club twice, but every swing has a purpose in terms of target and shot shape.

I could never hit 75 balls in a range session or I’d never make it home and my wife would murder me unless my daughter was with me (we have a range in our backyard so i doubt this excuse would still work).

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

I seldom go to the range just to whack balls. I hit the range 1-2 times a week. I usually hit 30-50 balls. The rest of the time I work on my short game. On the range, I hit half of the balls with wedges just to work on tempo and then a few short irons to targets, mid irons, and a couple of drivers. If I’m really off for some reason then I just walk off and give my extra balls to a junior.

I spend most of my time working on my short game. Putting, chipping, bunker play etc. If I’m at the course for two hours. Usually on the short game area for 1 1/2 hours.

Titleist TSi3 | Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 3W | Titleist 915H 4H | Mizuno JPX-850 Forged 4-GW | Cleveland RTX-3 54, 60 | Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1

Depends on what is going on at the time.

I generally breakdown the sessions into 3 categories.

1. Hitting it well and just trying to get reps in.

2. Working on something in my swing.

3. Preparing for a tournament or play.

I try to get a couple of my swings on video in either scenario. Even if I'm swinging it really well, I want to see it on video just so I can use that for when I'm not swinging well and possibly use as a reference to determine what is different.

I usually start off hitting a few wedges to get the blood flowing and loosen up the joints. Lately, I've decided to loosen up on other ways and work on using slow motion practice right away and use the video right away. Just a way to checkup to make sure I'm hitting the key points of the swing that I want to hit. I tend to struggle with posture, arm structure and rotation in the backswing from time-to-time. I think when I just get up and hit balls...even if it's to warm up and loosen the joints...some bad habits can creep into the swing.

If I'm hitting it satisfactory, I'll then hit a lot of 4-irons. I find the 4-iron to be a good club to use when I'm swinging satisfactory as it can really groove the swing unlike a 7 or 8 iron. However, I'm not nutty about using the 4-iron on video, so when I video my swing, I'll usually stick with the 7-iron.

From there, it's a lot of randomization of practice. I'll aim at a target ont he left side of the range. Then another flag on the opposite side of the range. If I take a few bad swings in a row...I'll stop and do some slow motion practice.

I'll usually get some 3-wood practice in and then a bunch of drivers. Randomize my targets with the driver. Then I'll hit a few 4-irons and then a few 7-irons. Then I'll go to 60-100 yard wedges. Then back to some 7-irons and 4-irons and drivers. Then I'm done.

If I'm struggling and/or working on some things. It's a lot more filming. A lot of experimenting to see if certain things are changing the swing or not. Then if I find some things that seem to work, I'll hit 10-15 balls in a row and see if I can get a feel for it and then film again and see what the swing looks like. It's a lot of 7-irons. If I'm playing and want to put a respectable round in...I'll hit some drivers. I'll also work on my short game around the green because I'm not likely to hit many GIR's and I'll need that short game to make up for it.

If I'm preparing for a tournament or some cash games...I'll do less videos of my swing. This is more external focus and trying to work on shots giving me difficulty and emulating situations on the course.

RH

• Like 2

Never have had a set routine...some days I will hit a bunch of pitches, other days a bunch of semi-full wedges or some days I like to work with big punch slices/hooks to find the extremes in my swing. I rarely hit a bunch of full out shots in a row though.

Rogue ST Max LS (8.0), Tensei CK Pro White 70TX 

Cobra Aerojet (14.5), Tensei CK Pro White 70TX

TSi2 (18, A1), Tensei AV Raw White 85TX

U85 (22), X100

i210 (5-UW), X100

Glide 3.0 (54.12SS, 60.06TS)

35” Daddy Long Legs

Srixon Z-Star XV

everyday 1-2 buckets of wedges, 2-3 long clubs, that's the range. Short game chips, long putts, some short putts if I need it, not big on short putting if no need just creates problems but lots of long putting. bunker when I can get in one we don't have a practice bunker

m6 9 degree , tensai pro orange 70s , and epic flash sub zero rogue 60x
m4 3 wd, 15 degree rogue 125 msi 60 tour x  and epic flash sub zero hzrdus 70x,
818 h2 hybrid 19 degree ,tour spec blue 85s
taylor p790 17 degree
taylormade p760 3-pw
vokey 50--56--60
taylormade spider tour dj version and cleveland huntington beach number 1
epic green staff bag or taylormade flex lite 

I usually hit 50-75 balls first thing in the morning. Usually start with 7-8 irons. 7 iron 3/4 swings first. Usually all draws to feel some release. Then I’ll go to a full swing fade to feel the left to right shot. Then backup to a full high draw 8 iron. And vary in a few cut swings too. When I’ve hit all the balls at the 164 target I’m done. After lunch or late afternoon ( depending on my work schedule ) I then go hit those same 50-75 balls back the opposite direction which is now a slightly elevated tee box to my wedge range. Which is 100 120 and 135 yards. I’ll vary flight and direction each shot with these. Swapping from sand wedge to pitching wedge off and on. Last. I’ll finish the day just before dark with a shot that I’ve found to be Uber useful. It’s a 35-50 yard pitch to an elevated “green” . It’s from the wedge targets back up to the tee box that I started the day with. A flat , blind landing area with just a single target peeking above the terrace row that Guards the front. This perfectly mimics the blind approach left on a lot of par 5 3rd shots or short par 4s. The 50 yard half lob wedge is now a no thought shot for me. So I basically make a circuit. Once or twice a week I mix in long iron and driver sessions. I also putt everyday. Unfortunately I find that to be the most difficult part of the game. And have no advice for what will work with that. Lol.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

Pre-round warm up:

30 or so balls, just to get loose and find out what I have that day. Last 2 or three balls hitting the shot I plan to hit of the first tee.

Maintenance:

I'm hitting it well. Just play shots to targets. Change targets every time, play lots of different shots. Just fooling around and having fun.

Solving a problem:

I know what to do to hit good shots and I know that if I do it I will hit good shots. Therefore diagnosis is a matter of thinking about what I'm not doing, or not doing well, to cause the problem. I arrive at my theory of the cause, decide what one thing to work on, then go to the range and work on that one thing starting with wedges and working up. One I get it I'm done. Go practice putting and chipping if I want but no floundering around on the range looking for something that will work.

Rarely the one thing isn't the right one thing. Time for more thought.

Steve

I’m not inside 5 yet, but I’m a single digit that’s trending down thanks, in no small part, to reshaping a lot of my practice. If my putting continues to improve like it has been, I may approach 5 by the end of the year.

First things first, I try to putt as often as possible (daily). If I’m home, I practice short putts on some flat, firm worn-out carpet that rolls like a green. At the course, I’ll often start with a few minutes of putting before visiting the range only to return for a big putting session afterward.

Once on the range, I like to practice the types of shots I expect to see and hit. Given that I’m a reasonably good player, my goal is to play more and practice less. When I am practicing, I'll do a little bit of everything. Once warmed up, I'll hit a variety of clubs in a somewhat random order at specific targets. This challenges me to focus and develop control over a variety of things.

I try to avoid strictly going to the range to hit balls. I don’t want to plod my way through bags of balls beat mid-irons. I’ve stopped spending afternoons at the range hitting bag upon bag and as soon as I feel like I'm getting in the zone it's a signal to stop.

If at any point I do feel like I’m the zone then I’ll make a point of flirting with different shots to see how well I can produce them in just one or two tries: high draw, low hook, big cut, low punch, etc.

And of course, if I’m not quite in the zone then I avoid getting too ornate and just try to hit it as straight as possible regardless of club.

Otherwise, my normal session starts with a few half wedges which evolve into full wedges as I warm up. Afterwards I’ll usually hit something like a 9i followed by a 5i or 6i just looking for crisp contact, good height and minimal curvature. I focus on trying to get a good, controlled tempo rather than trying to max out distance. How many irons I hit usually depends on my swing. If I'm striping it there’s no need to keep going. Nevertheless, I try not to get too upset if I’m not hitting it perfectly that day.

Energy level is critical. Going to the range when your body is tired and worn out is a surefire killer. Being sluggish can really eat at your ball-striking and undermine your ability to fix something that's out of order. If I sense I just don’t quite have it on a certain day, I try to let it go and not stress about it.

I always include hybrid, fairway and driver in a long game session but I pace myself. I will hop back and forth between those and the irons/wedges randomly to break it up once I’m fully warmed-up. Getting warm may take 5 swings or it may take more. If I don't get there in 5 though, it's probably going to be a clunky session.

But I never hit 5 or 10 drivers in a row, for instance. And I don’t hit more than a bag with the long game. If I get a second bag to take to the range which is now kind of rare since I play a lot, most of that second bag is dedicated to just partial wedges and maybe some flighted-short irons. I’ll vary yardages and try to hit some lob shots as well.

As far as short game, I mix it up. Sometimes I go to the short game area. Sometimes I practice with a few balls on the course if it’s not crowded. I often chip and pitch at home off carpet. And I’m not afraid to pitch some 10- and 15-yd shots on the range while other guys are hitting 200-yds out there.

Whatever you do, just focus on what applies to playing golf and forget the rest.

TSR3 (9o) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-6)
TSR2+ (14.5o 3w) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7)

TSR2 (21o 7w) (Graphite Design Tour AD IZ-7)

zU85 (4-6) (UST Recoil)
Z-Forged (7-Gw) (Nippon Modus3)

SM9 56-F / 60-S
Maltby PTM-5CS

After stretching/getting loose, I normally start with 10-15 LWs. Normally starting at 50 yards and going back to around 95 yards at the end. Then I'll go to my GW for about 8 shots. Usually trying to focus on trajectory. Then I'll go even/odd clubs depending on the day. If odds, I'll hit about ten 9i really trying to dial in distance. Then about eight 7i, then five 5i, four 3h, four 3w, 8-10 drivers. Then I'll hit about 25 wedge shots. Playing all kinds of different distances, trajectories, shapes. I'll then hit about 4 more drivers. Then I'll finish with around 5 or so 7i. I finish with my 7i as it is one I normally hit well so I want to leave the range with positive thoughts.

If I am not having a good practice session and my swing feels off, I work on the no-throw drill (Gankas), and then hit wedges. I very rarely will try to hit my longer clubs while fighting my swing. I've done this in the past and it has not worked well for me - I tend to pick up some bad habits. Since I don't get to play/practice much (practice 1-2 times a week, play about every other week), I don't want to spend one of my only days at the golf course hitting bad shots/making bad swings.

Warm-up with some wedges, not focusing on aiming at anything just worried about contact.

Usually use 3/4 of my balls on going between 5 shots going 9 oclock to 3 oclock working on a feel or a move, than 3 full swings to try to ingrain it. Will do this with different clubs from driver to wedge. I end with either wedges at targets or playing "9 holes" in my mind from my local track.

Before a round:

Mostly partial shots with wedges and mid irons, high/ low left/ right. Then some full shots with driver, long/mid irons, wedges. I'll hit some over exaggerated hooks/ slices high/ low with mostly long irons/ driver/ woods. Then finish with partial wedges. All about contact.

Practice:

No idea, whatever needs to be done to get the next piece of the puzzle in place.

• Like 1

Srixon Z 785 9.5 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z F85 15 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z U85 18 Steelfiber i110 S
Srixon Z FORGED 3-9 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 46 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 Forged 50 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland RTX4 58 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 11S

Bettinardi QB6 DASS High Polish
Srixon ZStar XV Yellow

> @RichieHunt said:

> Depends on what is going on at the time.

>

> I generally breakdown the sessions into 3 categories.

>

> 1. Hitting it well and just trying to get reps in.

>

> 2. Working on something in my swing.

>

> 3. Preparing for a tournament or play.

>

> I try to get a couple of my swings on video in either scenario. Even if I'm swinging it really well, I want to see it on video just so I can use that for when I'm not swinging well and possibly use as a reference to determine what is different.

>

> I usually start off hitting a few wedges to get the blood flowing and loosen up the joints. Lately, I've decided to loosen up on other ways and work on using slow motion practice right away and use the video right away. Just a way to checkup to make sure I'm hitting the key points of the swing that I want to hit. I tend to struggle with posture, arm structure and rotation in the backswing from time-to-time. I think when I just get up and hit balls...even if it's to warm up and loosen the joints...some bad habits can creep into the swing.

>

> If I'm hitting it satisfactory, I'll then hit a lot of 4-irons. I find the 4-iron to be a good club to use when I'm swinging satisfactory as it can really groove the swing unlike a 7 or 8 iron. However, I'm not nutty about using the 4-iron on video, so when I video my swing, I'll usually stick with the 7-iron.

>

> From there, it's a lot of randomization of practice. I'll aim at a target ont he left side of the range. Then another flag on the opposite side of the range. If I take a few bad swings in a row...I'll stop and do some slow motion practice.

>

> I'll usually get some 3-wood practice in and then a bunch of drivers. Randomize my targets with the driver. Then I'll hit a few 4-irons and then a few 7-irons. Then I'll go to 60-100 yard wedges. Then back to some 7-irons and 4-irons and drivers. Then I'm done.

>

>

> If I'm struggling and/or working on some things. It's a lot more filming. A lot of experimenting to see if certain things are changing the swing or not. Then if I find some things that seem to work, I'll hit 10-15 balls in a row and see if I can get a feel for it and then film again and see what the swing looks like. It's a lot of 7-irons. If I'm playing and want to put a respectable round in...I'll hit some drivers. I'll also work on my short game around the green because I'm not likely to hit many GIR's and I'll need that short game to make up for it.

>

> If I'm preparing for a tournament or some cash games...I'll do less videos of my swing. This is more external focus and trying to work on shots giving me difficulty and emulating situations on the course.

>

>

>

>

> RH

how long does take you usually? i warm up with at least 15 minutes of slow motion and video work too

> @"mchung.nyc212" said:

> > @RichieHunt said:

> > Depends on what is going on at the time.

> >

> > I generally breakdown the sessions into 3 categories.

> >

> > 1. Hitting it well and just trying to get reps in.

> >

> > 2. Working on something in my swing.

> >

> > 3. Preparing for a tournament or play.

> >

> > I try to get a couple of my swings on video in either scenario. Even if I'm swinging it really well, I want to see it on video just so I can use that for when I'm not swinging well and possibly use as a reference to determine what is different.

> >

> > I usually start off hitting a few wedges to get the blood flowing and loosen up the joints. Lately, I've decided to loosen up on other ways and work on using slow motion practice right away and use the video right away. Just a way to checkup to make sure I'm hitting the key points of the swing that I want to hit. I tend to struggle with posture, arm structure and rotation in the backswing from time-to-time. I think when I just get up and hit balls...even if it's to warm up and loosen the joints...some bad habits can creep into the swing.

> >

> > If I'm hitting it satisfactory, I'll then hit a lot of 4-irons. I find the 4-iron to be a good club to use when I'm swinging satisfactory as it can really groove the swing unlike a 7 or 8 iron. However, I'm not nutty about using the 4-iron on video, so when I video my swing, I'll usually stick with the 7-iron.

> >

> > From there, it's a lot of randomization of practice. I'll aim at a target ont he left side of the range. Then another flag on the opposite side of the range. If I take a few bad swings in a row...I'll stop and do some slow motion practice.

> >

> > I'll usually get some 3-wood practice in and then a bunch of drivers. Randomize my targets with the driver. Then I'll hit a few 4-irons and then a few 7-irons. Then I'll go to 60-100 yard wedges. Then back to some 7-irons and 4-irons and drivers. Then I'm done.

> >

> >

> > If I'm struggling and/or working on some things. It's a lot more filming. A lot of experimenting to see if certain things are changing the swing or not. Then if I find some things that seem to work, I'll hit 10-15 balls in a row and see if I can get a feel for it and then film again and see what the swing looks like. It's a lot of 7-irons. If I'm playing and want to put a respectable round in...I'll hit some drivers. I'll also work on my short game around the green because I'm not likely to hit many GIR's and I'll need that short game to make up for it.

> >

> > If I'm preparing for a tournament or some cash games...I'll do less videos of my swing. This is more external focus and trying to work on shots giving me difficulty and emulating situations on the course.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > RH

>

> how long does take you usually? i warm up with at least 15 minutes of slow motion and video work too

In most situations it takes about an hour. If I'm working on my swing...probably close to 90 minutes to 2 hours.

RH

> @"Frozen Divots" said:

> I don’t practice walking, handwriting, riding a bike, driving, using an eating utensil, sleeping or golf.

>

> The range is for killing time, not much more than that.

Lots of PGA Tour pros just killing time ...

Ping G425 LST 9° - Tour 65 X

Titleist TSi2 - 15° - Tensei AV Raw Blue 75 X

Callaway Apex Pro - 18° - Aldila NV Green 85 X

Titleist T100/T100S - 4-PW - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 50/54/58 - Black 
Taylor Made Spider Mini

whenever i hit balls (typically 150 or so jumbo bucket);

- Warmup

- 10 or so 52* wedges to warm up get the muscles moving

- 10 or so 7i to get the full swing going

- 5 5i's

- 5 3i's

- 5 3w's

- 5 drivers

- 10 52's to targets

- 10 59's to targets

- 20 7i's working on swing thoughts, fixes, etc

- 10 4i's

- 10 5w's

- 15 drivers

- 10 8i's

- 10 pw's

- 10 52's

- 5 59's

typically - this is my game plan going in.

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

I probably go to the range once or twice a month and that is a good month.

I am usually trying to dial in shots to tucked pins. My back and hip are so bad, I can't spend much time hitting longer clubs, so I will hit 7, 8, 9 and imagine that there is water right or water left or a BaCk pin or a front pin, or any combo thereof. 30-45 mins max.

PING G400 Max - Atmos Tour Spec Red - 65s
Titleist TSi2 16.5* 4w - Tensei Blue - 65s

Titleist TSi2 3H (18*), 4H (21*) - Tensei Blue 65s
Adams Idea Tech V4 5H, 6H, 7H ProLaunch Blue 75 HY x-stiff
Titleist AP2 716 8i 37* KBS Tour S; Titleist AP2 716 9i 42* KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 46* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 50* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 full-sole 56* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 low-bounce 60* DG s400
PING Sigma 2 Valor 400 Counter-Balanced, 38"

Jello shots, laughing at the duffer actually duff a shot, stretch, comparing the latest Loudmouth pants we just scored for an unbelievable price on ebay (3 sizes to small or big...never right), cleaning our clubs, maybe hit a shot or two by walking onto the range about 40 yards and picking up a few balls and walking back to hit, talking about the cart girl, talking about how we wish we were at Torrey (overrated), Tigers back, Pat Reed is a mean dude, Sergio is a joke, etc. etc.

Listen man, hope I'm getting through to you. It doesn't matter what THEY do at the range. Do what YOU do. This isn't high school and you're not getting judged by the better players.

• Like 1