2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Colorado WRX 2019

pseudoswede

> @Joelness said:

> > @Joker91 said:

> > > @Joelness said:

> > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> >

> > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

>

> Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

> @Joelness said:

> > @thaar said:

> > Got out Friday afternoon at Meadow Hills. It was my second time playing out there - I really like the course. I didn't play all that well, shooting bogey golf, but still had a good time especially with the gorgeous weather. It was my first time walking this year so my body, particularly my lower back, was getting tired and sore around hole 13 or so. My putting has been atrocious lately with 4 3-putts and several missed shorter putts, so I need to spend some time working on that....so boring lol.

> >

> > In my opinion, Meadow Hills is one of the best value courses in the Denver metro area - $37 to walk, and if you consider the Aurora card deal, it's more like ~$31. Greens are in really good shape right now. I think in a few weeks, they'll be top notch. It seems like they really take pride in their greens overall and are fast. I will definitely be playing this course more often.

>

> Work on that putting in front of the TV!!! My most productive (and least boring) putting time :).

> I've never tried Meadow Hills. I didn't realize it was an Aurora course, I always figured it was in the Littleton area. $37 to walk is a fantastic price.

That's a good idea. I used to have it behind the couch a couple years ago and would do that, but we put it away for a party or something and I never brought it back out. The one thing I never liked was having to remember to grab my putter before heading out to the course since I leave my bag in the car pretty much all the time April-October.

Oh, and welcome back! It's good to hear from you again!

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

> @thaar said:

> > @Joelness said:

> > > @thaar said:

> > > Got out Friday afternoon at Meadow Hills. It was my second time playing out there - I really like the course. I didn't play all that well, shooting bogey golf, but still had a good time especially with the gorgeous weather. It was my first time walking this year so my body, particularly my lower back, was getting tired and sore around hole 13 or so. My putting has been atrocious lately with 4 3-putts and several missed shorter putts, so I need to spend some time working on that....so boring lol.

> > >

> > > In my opinion, Meadow Hills is one of the best value courses in the Denver metro area - $37 to walk, and if you consider the Aurora card deal, it's more like ~$31. Greens are in really good shape right now. I think in a few weeks, they'll be top notch. It seems like they really take pride in their greens overall and are fast. I will definitely be playing this course more often.

> >

> > Work on that putting in front of the TV!!! My most productive (and least boring) putting time :).

> > I've never tried Meadow Hills. I didn't realize it was an Aurora course, I always figured it was in the Littleton area. $37 to walk is a fantastic price.

>

> That's a good idea. I used to have it behind the couch a couple years ago and would do that, but we put it away for a party or something and I never brought it back out. The one thing I never liked was having to remember to grab my putter before heading out to the course since I leave my bag in the car pretty much all the time April-October.

>

> Oh, and welcome back! It's good to hear from you again!

I totally agree on remembering to grab my putter because I suck at that. If I remembered to bring it in I would forget to bring it back out for a round. I ended up getting a newer putter (the custom you saw in the pics in '17.) From there I just made the old putter (both SC newport 2's) the same weight, loft and lie and now just keep the old one at home for practice.

> @Joelness said:

> Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

HE LIVES

• Like 1

> @Joker91 said:

> > @Joelness said:

> > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > >

> > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> >

> > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

>

> Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

>

> They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

> @thaar said:

> Got out Friday afternoon at Meadow Hills. It was my second time playing out there - I really like the course. I didn't play all that well, shooting bogey golf, but still had a good time especially with the gorgeous weather. It was my first time walking this year so my body, particularly my lower back, was getting tired and sore around hole 13 or so. My putting has been atrocious lately with 4 3-putts and several missed shorter putts, so I need to spend some time working on that....so boring lol.

>

> In my opinion, Meadow Hills is one of the best value courses in the Denver metro area - $37 to walk, and if you consider the Aurora card deal, it's more like ~$31. Greens are in really good shape right now. I think in a few weeks, they'll be top notch. It seems like they really take pride in their greens overall and are fast. I will definitely be playing this course more often.

Totally agree with you on Meadow hills its a great course for a city of Aurora course and is always in great shape.

Men's league just started up and greens were rolling very nice on our Memorial Shamble tournament Saturday, although they did punch yesterday (Monday) and will be some time till they recover.

Its also a great walk-able course, just about 7 miles and nice and easy walking.. i love cheap golf!

• Like 1

> @Joelness said:

> > @Joker91 said:

> > > @Joelness said:

> > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > > >

> > > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> > >

> > > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> >

> > Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

> >

> > They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

>

> Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

I don't, I just signed up yesterday and left the partner blank. I can email the guys and let them know. I'm a 9 so that might work well.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the Men's club there. I was seriously considering joining, but decided against it since my summer is fairly hectic this year.

Edel E-1

I did the Indian Peak's men's league a long time ago (10+ years) and enjoyed it, but they made non residents pay the non resident greens fee rate thus the reason I quit. That may have changed but I didn't see anything mentioning any discounts in their materials. I know Coal Creek gives a discounted $44 walking rate for all their men's tournaments.

I think @thaar might be talking about Meadow Hills since he lives in Centennial.

Live in Colorado? Visit Colorado WRX!

Ping G410 LST 9° Ventus Black 7X

Callaway Apex Pro 2H 18° MMT 80 HB XS
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56° (orange dot)

Titleist Vokey SM2 Red Saw 60° (to be retired)

Ping Glide 4.0 60° (orange dot) (soon)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

> @Dancin said:

> I did the Indian Peak's men's league a long time ago (10+ years) and enjoyed it, but they made non residents pay the non resident greens fee rate thus the reason I quit. That may have changed but I didn't see anything mentioning any discounts in their materials. I know Coal Creek gives a discounted $44 walking rate for all their men's tournaments.

It's whatever the normal rate is +$10 for the pot. I think most of them are $66 total to walk.

> @Joker91 said:

> > @Joelness said:

> > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> > > >

> > > > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > > > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> > >

> > > Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

> > >

> > > They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

> >

> > Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

>

> I don't, I just signed up yesterday and left the partner blank. I can email the guys and let them know. I'm a 9 so that might work well.

Yeah lets do it if you're interested. I can request you as a partner today when I sign up. DM me your real name and I'll put it in. You can email also if you like.

Thanks Tim and Brian! Good to be back. Now if the weather would hold up this weekend!!!

> @Joelness said:

> > @Joker91 said:

> > > @Joelness said:

> > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> > > > >

> > > > > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > > > > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> > > >

> > > > Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

> > > >

> > > > They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

> > >

> > > Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

> >

> > I don't, I just signed up yesterday and left the partner blank. I can email the guys and let them know. I'm a 9 so that might work well.

>

> Yeah lets do it if you're interested. I can request you as a partner today when I sign up. DM me your real name and I'll put it in. You can email also if you like.

>

> Thanks Tim and Brian! Good to be back. Now if the weather would hold up this weekend!!!

Welcome back man.

Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4
Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

> @thaar said:

> I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the Men's club there. I was seriously considering joining, but decided against it since my summer is fairly hectic this year.

I think its a fantastic Men's club, have yet to have a bad pairing or time out there.

From what i have seen everyone is pretty honest and it gives the everyday Joe Schmoe a chance to win once in a while.

Even if you sign up and don't play all the tournaments i would still suggest giving it a shot, if you do let me know and we will get together for Monday night league night.

> @Joelness said:

> > @Joker91 said:

> > > @Joelness said:

> > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> > > > >

> > > > > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > > > > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> > > >

> > > > Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

> > > >

> > > > They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

> > >

> > > Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

> >

> > I don't, I just signed up yesterday and left the partner blank. I can email the guys and let them know. I'm a 9 so that might work well.

>

> Yeah lets do it if you're interested. I can request you as a partner today when I sign up. DM me your real name and I'll put it in. You can email also if you like.

>

> Thanks Tim and Brian! Good to be back. Now if the weather would hold up this weekend!!!

Hey Joel, welcome back :)

Off topic, but what was your favorite/most memorable location during your travels?

> @"Golfing Boiler" said:

> > @Joelness said:

> > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > > > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > > > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > > > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > > > > > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> > > > >

> > > > > Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

> > > > >

> > > > > They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

> > > >

> > > > Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

> > >

> > > I don't, I just signed up yesterday and left the partner blank. I can email the guys and let them know. I'm a 9 so that might work well.

> >

> > Yeah lets do it if you're interested. I can request you as a partner today when I sign up. DM me your real name and I'll put it in. You can email also if you like.

> >

> > Thanks Tim and Brian! Good to be back. Now if the weather would hold up this weekend!!!

>

> Hey Joel, welcome back :)

>

> Off topic, but what was your favorite/most memorable location during your travels?

>

Thanks! 20 countries later and I'm back home!

Oh man that's tough to say honestly and they are actually different places.

My favorite place was Pai, Thailand. It's a small hippie town in the northern mountains that had a special energy to it. It's the only place we actually went back to because we liked it so much. It was the only place we found good mexican food (owner was from CO.) Everyone was so chill there. There was always something to do or see. The food was fantastic and I had missed the mountains and that fresh, crisp air until we went back the second time.

The most memorable for me was Zambia. It was basically the first country we went to and served as what I would call a "cultural 2x4." It's so vastly different from anything I had experienced up until that point that it shook me to the core. It became a very special place for us because of everything we experienced there.

• Like 1

> @Joelness said:

> > @"Golfing Boiler" said:

> > > @Joelness said:

> > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > > > > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > > > > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > > > > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > > > > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > > > > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > > > > > > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

> > > > > >

> > > > > > They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you have a partner for the best ball on the 5th? I'm a 0.1 playing like a 4 or 5 right now but I want to play it.

> > > >

> > > > I don't, I just signed up yesterday and left the partner blank. I can email the guys and let them know. I'm a 9 so that might work well.

> > >

> > > Yeah lets do it if you're interested. I can request you as a partner today when I sign up. DM me your real name and I'll put it in. You can email also if you like.

> > >

> > > Thanks Tim and Brian! Good to be back. Now if the weather would hold up this weekend!!!

> >

> > Hey Joel, welcome back :)

> >

> > Off topic, but what was your favorite/most memorable location during your travels?

> >

> Thanks! 20 countries later and I'm back home!

> Oh man that's tough to say honestly and they are actually different places.

> My favorite place was Pai, Thailand. It's a small hippie town in the northern mountains that had a special energy to it. It's the only place we actually went back to because we liked it so much. It was the only place we found good mexican food (owner was from CO.) Everyone was so chill there. There was always something to do or see. The food was fantastic and I had missed the mountains and that fresh, crisp air until we went back the second time.

> The most memorable for me was Zambia. It was basically the first country we went to and served as what I would call a "cultural 2x4." It's so vastly different from anything I had experienced up until that point that it shook me to the core. It became a very special place for us because of everything we experienced there.

Mollie is about to leave her job at the City and we're thinking about doing a decent chunk of southern Africa since we won't be tied down to PTO. Glad to hear you had some great travels. It'll be a success for us if we can check off 4-5 countries a year.

> @Joker91 said:

> > @Joelness said:

> > > @Joker91 said:

> > > > @Joelness said:

> > > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> > >

> > > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

> >

> > Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> > Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

>

> Yea, we'll have to meet up sometime out there

>

> They either punched already or they just do it in the fall. They were sandy and shaggy a few weeks ago but don't remember seeing punch holes.

Man, I sure wish I had a work schedule that was conducive to being in a league. This summer certainly isn't, that's for sure.

> @Joelness said:

> > @Joker91 said:

> > > @Joelness said:

> > > Hey guys! Good to see everyone still busy on here. I got in two weeks ago and missed our constant golf talk!

> > > Finally got a few rounds in the last month and it was super ugly early on. Had a couple rounds in the 90's......

> > > Got a few big problems working in the right direction though (how do I hit a chip shot again?). I'm in Lafayette for at least the next year so decided to do the men's league at Indian Peaks.

> > > I would love to get out with some of you guys again and look forward to playing some golf!!!! Unfortunately I'm basically relegated to weekends and holidays this year.

> >

> > I'm in the Indian Peaks men's league too. It's run really well and a lot of fun

>

> Awesome! It's really glad to hear as bad administation and/or sandbagging can ruin a men's league. Sounds like we need to get out mr Joker!

> Those greens are primo right now. Do you know when/if they punch this spring?

> @masamitsu said:

> > @Queso said:

> > I’m sure a lot of you guys saw the Sheep Ranch announcement earlier this week, so I feel like I can share these sneak peaks I snapped over the last couple weeks now ;)

> >

> > Hope everyone is doing good back there!

> >

> > cml3fj05mf8m.jpeg

> > jrlten8sf75r.jpeg

> >

>

> My buddies are planning a trip there in 2020. Can't wait!

Amen. I’m super excited to see how it turns out! This is an awesome look at some of the work in progress and has some really good pictures of the green positions -

https://www.golf.com/travel/2019/04/23/sheep-ranch-bandon-dunes-golf-course/

> @pseudoswede said:

> I think @thaar might be talking about Meadow Hills since he lives in Centennial.

Ha, I was. Good catch! I try to avoid quoting posts if it's right after, but apparently I wasn't paying very close attention.

Edel E-1

> @brianhorne8 said:

> Not sure who, if anyone, plays them, but I got a mailer from MG Golf (I love their gloves) and they're selling the 2018 Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X for $29.99/dozen.

>

> https://www.mggolf.com/golf-balls-other/

Thank you sir, Just order some Chrome Soft's for the upcoming season.

> @"Golfing Boiler" said:

> > @brianhorne8 said:

> > Not sure who, if anyone, plays them, but I got a mailer from MG Golf (I love their gloves) and they're selling the 2018 Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X for $29.99/dozen.

> >

> > https://www.mggolf.com/golf-balls-other/

>

> Thank you sir, Just order some Chrome Soft's for the upcoming season.

Happy to help! I might pick a few up and give the Chromies another go. They're cheaper than ordering in bulk from Vice if I only want a couple dozen.

Hey Guys,

First time posting on here. Anyone play around the Aurora/Centennial area? I'm fairly new to golf, been playing for a little over a year and shoot mid 90's on average . Trying to get out as much as possible, but my current golf buddies don't play as frequently as I'd like.

Anyone looking for an extra to play with?

• Like 1

> @ALi3 said:

> Hey Guys,

>

> First time posting on here. Anyone play around the Aurora/Centennial area? I'm fairly new to golf, been playing for a little over a year and shoot mid 90's on average . Trying to get out as much as possible, but my current golf buddies don't play as frequently as I'd like.

>

> Anyone looking for an extra to play with?

Welcome! This group is pretty good about getting together on an individual, or a much larger group, basis pretty regularly. Just post up when you're looking to play and you'll probably find a partner sooner than later!

> @brianhorne8 said:

> > @ALi3 said:

> > Hey Guys,

> >

> > First time posting on here. Anyone play around the Aurora/Centennial area? I'm fairly new to golf, been playing for a little over a year and shoot mid 90's on average . Trying to get out as much as possible, but my current golf buddies don't play as frequently as I'd like.

> >

> > Anyone looking for an extra to play with?

>

> Welcome! This group is pretty good about getting together on an individual, or a much larger group, basis pretty regularly. Just post up when you're looking to play and you'll probably find a partner sooner than later!

Sweet! I'm getting out Saturday morning to play 9 at Murphy Creek. Hoping to get in 18 on Sunday. If anyone is looking to play on Sunday I'm game.

I'm still in skiing mode, so I'm heading to A-Basin on Sunday.

Noodler and I went out last night at South Suburban. We both pretty much shot bogey golf. The greens were so shaggy, I swear I heard them say, "It wasn't me."

Live in Colorado? Visit Colorado WRX!

Ping G410 LST 9° Ventus Black 7X

Callaway Apex Pro 2H 18° MMT 80 HB XS
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56° (orange dot)

Titleist Vokey SM2 Red Saw 60° (to be retired)

Ping Glide 4.0 60° (orange dot) (soon)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

> @Dancin said:

> Latest CAG has an article on South Broadway Country Club. He's doing so well he's opening up another location.

> https://www.coloradoavidgolfer.com/non-members-only/?mc_cid=4fe7ccd13b&mc_eid=152b43d0c4

I've been taking lessons with Kelly. I've been really impressed. I like his style of teaching and his philsophy. I also like how he uses TrackMan during the lesson...it's not about chasing any particular numbers, but he uses the numbers to illustrate things and point out when something positive happens as a result of a swing change (and explains why it is positive).