Short Par 4 - Rickie Fowler (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

> @zxcv4 said:

> > @Liquid_A_45 said:

>

> > What came in the fairway box this month? The day mine was scheduled for delivery I got a notice saying it was undeliverable due to damage. Contacted SP4 and they said they'd look into it and ship me a new box within 3-5 business days. New shipping label wasn't even created until today.

>

> I get the loud and wild style (interestingly enough my box was opened and damaged as well, though all contents seem to be there. I got a pair of pink matte grey pants, a blue under armor polo, a navy puma stretch belt, & a SP4 green and yellow ball marker.

>

> I think they are great, but I'm not sure pink pants are for everyone. For 50 bucks though, Im quite happy.

>

For 50 bucks you get the same amount of stuff as the Fowler box. Crock of s***

This is my 2nd month getting a box from SP4 and I haven't been happy with either one. I signed up for the Executive Box. The first one I got had one thing in it I would wear and that was the pants. This month I got a pair of Puma shoes & Ball Mark that have orange all over them. Orange is my least favorite color so I will never wear them. For $99 its been a waste of my money and time.

> @zxcv4 said:

> > @Liquid_A_45 said:

>

> > What came in the fairway box this month? The day mine was scheduled for delivery I got a notice saying it was undeliverable due to damage. Contacted SP4 and they said they'd look into it and ship me a new box within 3-5 business days. New shipping label wasn't even created until today.

>

> I get the loud and wild style (interestingly enough my box was opened and damaged as well, though all contents seem to be there. I got a pair of pink matte grey pants, a blue under armor polo, a navy puma stretch belt, & a SP4 green and yellow ball marker.

>

> I think they are great, but I'm not sure pink pants are for everyone. For 50 bucks though, Im quite happy.

>

I'd be happy with that for the $25 I paid, been needing a belt bad also.

> @gene_bryce said:

> This is my 2nd month getting a box from SP4 and I haven't been happy with either one. I signed up for the Executive Box. The first one I got had one thing in it I would wear and that was the pants. This month I got a pair of Puma shoes & Ball Mark that have orange all over them. Orange is my least favorite color so I will never wear them. For $99 its been a waste of my money and time.

Just think though! You paid $25 less and got the exact same thing us Rickie schmucks got 4 months ago! :)

> @csmithvt said:

> > @gene_bryce said:

> > This is my 2nd month getting a box from SP4 and I haven't been happy with either one. I signed up for the Executive Box. The first one I got had one thing in it I would wear and that was the pants. This month I got a pair of Puma shoes & Ball Mark that have orange all over them. Orange is my least favorite color so I will never wear them. For $99 its been a waste of my money and time.

>

> Just think though! You paid $25 less and got the exact same thing us Rickie schmucks got 4 months ago! :)

>

>

Nah we got 2 pairs of socks from a brand I've never heard of instead of the ball marker

> @btmoney said:

> > @csmithvt said:

> > > @gene_bryce said:

> > > This is my 2nd month getting a box from SP4 and I haven't been happy with either one. I signed up for the Executive Box. The first one I got had one thing in it I would wear and that was the pants. This month I got a pair of Puma shoes & Ball Mark that have orange all over them. Orange is my least favorite color so I will never wear them. For $99 its been a waste of my money and time.

> >

> > Just think though! You paid $25 less and got the exact same thing us Rickie schmucks got 4 months ago! :)

> >

> >

> Nah we got 2 pairs of socks from a brand I've never heard of instead of the ball marker

>

According to Instagram there should’ve been a towel with the shoes as well as a ball marker (for the exec box).

Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

> @ckay said:

> Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

>

> Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

Not really close out, but definitely disappointing.

Balls: $12

Hat: $28

Glove: Let's say $20

Shirt: $75 (but, let's be honest, UA and Nike golf shirts are at WORST $70 and $65 respectively so probably over valued)

They barely beat the price of the box and how many of us are wearing camo golf shirts when NOT on the golf course? Meh...

Plus, the 20-30 dollar glove will likely be usable for 4-5 rounds? Less when it's the middle of the summer for most of us...

> @Therealpatgiles said:

> Mine is waiting on my doorstep. New app I can post pics easily. Will be home in 3 hrs

Did you have a 1-7 or an 8+ box? Curious if the wedge is going to be the exact same one already sent (which you can buy from Cobra golf for exactly $125 right now, by the way).

If they're MIM wedges I'll be a bit less disappointed.

> @ckay said:

> Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

>

> Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

Jeez. I really wish they would send some sort of autographed memorabilia (or something similar) that we can't just go online and purchase ourselves. It seems like everything in this month's box, we could purchase online. I may stick it out one or two more months, but if nothing good shows up, then I'm out as well.

> @raheelc said:

> > @ckay said:

> > Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

> >

> > Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

>

> Jeez. I really wish they would send some sort of autographed memorabilia (or something similar) that we can't just go online and purchase ourselves. It seems like everything in this month's box, we could purchase online. I may stick it out one or two more months, but if nothing good shows up, then I'm out as well.

If you aren't happy, I would get onto the chat. They offered me $25 off for the next two months to stay. I still said I don't see the point, and he asked if I would take the next box at 50% off and $25 off the one following. Enough was enough for me and I still canceled my membership.

However, if you are on the fence, it is worth contacting them and getting a discount for the next month or two.

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

> @ckay said:

> > @raheelc said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

> > >

> > > Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

> >

> > Jeez. I really wish they would send some sort of autographed memorabilia (or something similar) that we can't just go online and purchase ourselves. It seems like everything in this month's box, we could purchase online. I may stick it out one or two more months, but if nothing good shows up, then I'm out as well.

>

> If you aren't happy, I would get onto the chat. They offered me $25 off for the next two months to stay. I still said I don't see the point, and he asked if I would take the next box at 50% off and $25 off the one following. Enough was enough for me and I still canceled my membership.

>

> However, if you are on the fence, it is worth contacting them and getting a discount for the next month or two.

Good point, I will probably do that, and try and get a discount for the next month or two. I'm honestly just hoping they send some sort of memorabilia (they had the perfect chance to do something like that when Rickie won the WM Open), they keep sending apparel, and out of everything I've received, I've only worn the Puma pants that were in last month's box. Going to try and resell everything else.

> @raheelc said:

> > @ckay said:

> > > @raheelc said:

> > > > @ckay said:

> > > > Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

> > > >

> > > > Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

> > >

> > > Jeez. I really wish they would send some sort of autographed memorabilia (or something similar) that we can't just go online and purchase ourselves. It seems like everything in this month's box, we could purchase online. I may stick it out one or two more months, but if nothing good shows up, then I'm out as well.

> >

> > If you aren't happy, I would get onto the chat. They offered me $25 off for the next two months to stay. I still said I don't see the point, and he asked if I would take the next box at 50% off and $25 off the one following. Enough was enough for me and I still canceled my membership.

> >

> > However, if you are on the fence, it is worth contacting them and getting a discount for the next month or two.

>

> I'm honestly just hoping they send some sort of memorabilia (they had the perfect chance to do something like that when Rickie won the WM Open)

They hinted at that on Instagram when he won. They said that subscribers would be stoked to see what was in store (paraphrasing) and then the next day all that was posted was 50% off in the shop. When people called them out on instagram about it they responded about how busy Rickie was doing interviews, etc. and that they'd have stuff coming....two months later and nothing has come related to WMO win. They did give out an autographed US Open flag late last year which is cool (and, let's be honest, Shinnecock has a great logo), but this is the Rickie box and he won a tournament and all it did was give them an opportunity to ask for more money at a discounted rate. I have no idea how they're sending lower level P 2 of the past 3 months and yet they haven't sent a Puma patch hat yet with some sort of custom patch either.

That would be a super cheap marketing opportunity. But then again I don't understand why we receive our boxes a full week after the lower priced boxes or why they didn't take 5 minutes to send an auto-email when they had to make changes/cancellations to the promised items, or why our December box was virtually identical in value to the Executive level's April box....so what do I really know anyway...

Its a joke. I'm done. They've had ample opportunity to make up for the broken promises. Enjoy being strung along $125 at a time...newer members get a wedge while those that have stuck with it got the shaft (not an actual shaft)...

An already on sale shirt, hat nobody will wear, THE WRONG SIZE GLOVE, and balls. Yippee friggin do

• Like 1

> @btmoney said:

> Its a joke. I'm done. They've had ample opportunity to make up for the broken promises. Enjoy being strung along $125 at a time...newer members get a wedge while those that have stuck with it got the shaft (not an actual shaft)...

> An already on sale shirt, hat nobody will wear, THE WRONG SIZE GLOVE, and balls. Yippee friggin do

It feels good to be done!

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

> @ckay said:

> > @btmoney said:

> > Its a joke. I'm done. They've had ample opportunity to make up for the broken promises. Enjoy being strung along $125 at a time...newer members get a wedge while those that have stuck with it got the shaft (not an actual shaft)...

> > An already on sale shirt, hat nobody will wear, THE WRONG SIZE GLOVE, and balls. Yippee friggin do

>

> It feels good to be done!

Freedom

Freedom

Freeeeeeedom

I am done. It's over. Elvis has left the building. The fat lady has sung

> @csmithvt said:

> > @raheelc said:

> > > @ckay said:

> > > > @raheelc said:

> > > > > @ckay said:

> > > > > Got mine, a camo P hat, camo shirt with logos, a sleeve of TP5s, and a TM glove. Glad I paid $125 for closeout apparel! Whoohoo!

> > > > >

> > > > > Officially canceled my membership after months of threatening it. What a joke IMO.

> > > >

> > > > Jeez. I really wish they would send some sort of autographed memorabilia (or something similar) that we can't just go online and purchase ourselves. It seems like everything in this month's box, we could purchase online. I may stick it out one or two more months, but if nothing good shows up, then I'm out as well.

> > >

> > > If you aren't happy, I would get onto the chat. They offered me $25 off for the next two months to stay. I still said I don't see the point, and he asked if I would take the next box at 50% off and $25 off the one following. Enough was enough for me and I still canceled my membership.

> > >

> > > However, if you are on the fence, it is worth contacting them and getting a discount for the next month or two.

> >

> > I'm honestly just hoping they send some sort of memorabilia (they had the perfect chance to do something like that when Rickie won the WM Open)

>

> They hinted at that on Instagram when he won. They said that subscribers would be stoked to see what was in store (paraphrasing) and then the next day all that was posted was 50% off in the shop. When people called them out on instagram about it they responded about how busy Rickie was doing interviews, etc. and that they'd have stuff coming....two months later and nothing has come related to WMO win. They did give out an autographed US Open flag late last year which is cool (and, let's be honest, Shinnecock has a great logo), but this is the Rickie box and he won a tournament and all it did was give them an opportunity to ask for more money at a discounted rate. I have no idea how they're sending lower level P 2 of the past 3 months and yet they haven't sent a Puma patch hat yet with some sort of custom patch either.

>

> That would be a super cheap marketing opportunity. But then again I don't understand why we receive our boxes a full week after the lower priced boxes or why they didn't take 5 minutes to send an auto-email when they had to make changes/cancellations to the promised items, or why our December box was virtually identical in value to the Executive level's April box....so what do I really know anyway...

>

Yeah, I really only joined the box with hopes of getting some memorabilia and maybe a pair of shoes. We did get the shoes in the Nov/Dec box, and I do enjoy wearing them on the course. But everything else for me hasn't been very special/unique since I can buy everything online. I didn't get the US Open flag because I joined after that box was sent out, but those are honestly the kind of items that they need to start sending out more frequently (IMO). As you said, Rickie won a tournament, and that was the perfect opportunity to actually get more marketing in, had they sent out something unique. I may wait it out until after the PGA championship (going to be attending on the final day!) to see what kind of stuff they send out. If it ends up being more apparel, will just cancel the subscription then.

> @JKsionska12 said:

> I was really looking forward to the Green patch hat and the green camo polo. Got the black Camo hat and polo, this is the 4th or 5th grey or dark blue polo they have sent.

I was holding off hoping they’d send it in a box. Finally bought a patch hat when they released the pineapple ones this week on the puma golf homepage. Love how it looks and I’m more excited for it to arrive than my box (and I’m supposed to be getting a wedge in a loft I want to upgrade lol).

I'm glad i cancelled when I did, think it was after i got the autographed flag when i cancelled. Would have liked to see more stuff like that, autographed memorabilia. Clothes with sponsor logos that you can't buy off the rack. Unique stuff. Just sending Puma clothes doesn't really do anything for me, you can find most of that stuff cheaper on ebay anyway.

• Like 1

WTF is going on with this company?! lol

So now we have 3-4 potential combinations going on.

1. Camo P hat, Camo polo, sleeve of TP5 balls, TM glove

2. Wedge (Rickie wedge that currently retails for $125 via Cobra), sleeve of TP5s, TM glove and pair of socks

3. Shinnecock Hills flag I think plus a ball marker and a gray Puma polo (at least that's how I read @Nicodimas' post).

4. Wedge (Rickie wedge that currently retails for $125 via Cobra), TWO sleeves of TP5s and a pair of crew socks ($14 value) with no glove. (mine)

Did they just look in the warehouse and figure they could empty it or something? I already cancelled my subscription (was going to anyway), but I'd be PISSED if I bought this wedge from them after the WMO 50% off promo and then they sent it to me again since I was under 8 boxes. I'm already more than a bit annoyed that they re-did our December box to the $100 level....basically meaning we overpaid by $25 that month. They seriously don't know what they're doing over there.