MEMBER REVIEWS: Fujikura Ventus Shafts! See What Members Are Saying!

4c70x3v5r35m.jpg

The Fujikura Ventus is one of the hottest shafts in golf right now and we have some members putting Ventus through its paces! Take a look at what these members are saying about Ventus and be sure to ask any questions you might have! The members testing Ventus are...

Damenace613

Stephen1125

vernon

phi482

coreyhr

We also want to give a big THANK YOU to Fujikura for putting on this testing!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

I'm interested to see how this shaft performs. It's definitely caught my eye as something I'd like to hit at some point.

Titleist TSR3 8* Ventus TR Red 
Titleist TSR3 16.5* Evenflow T1100

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titleist T350 4 T200 5 T150 6-9 Accra iSeries 125

Titleist Vokey SM9 46*F (@45) / 50*F / 56*D (@55*) / 60*M DG TI X100
SC Super Select Squareback 2

didn't win the giveaway but I do have the Epic SZ Flash 3x diamond green dot head and VENTUS shaft combo coming. Excited and curious to how this shaft performs.

COBRA LTDx LS 9* 

Taylormade P790 2 Iron
Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons 
Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons 
Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons
ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 45* wedge 

ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 50* wedge
ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 55* wedge

Thank you so much to Fujikura and GolfWRX for the opportunity!

Background: I'm turning 40 in 2 weeks so this was a nice early surprise. I've been playing golf for 30 years now which is hard to believe when I did the math. I won a Jr event here in Kentucky as a senior in HS and tried to walk on to a D1 school but failed to qualify. Golf for the last 20 years or so have been more recreational with the occasional invitational and guys trip thrown in. I now play to a 6-10 handicap. When I keep the ball in play off the tee I can shoot in the low to mid 70's but that creeps up when I hit the ball all over the lot. I don't have a ton of time practice due to 8 and 4 year old boys that are into baseball. My previous driver was a Rogue SZ with an ATMOS Black 7x which was very good early in the round but struggled to square it up later in the rounds. I would block one then swing harder and snap it left. This spring I was fit on Trackman for the first time and ended up in the TS3 mentioned above. I have the Smoke 6.5 60 gram in there now which was the best fit out of the stock shafts. The best fit for me was the Tensei Pro White which had similar distance but better dispersion. During that fitting I was swinging in the 112 range and spinning the Smoke at 2400ish and PW at 2200ish.

I received the Ventus on Wednesday and took it to the range yesterday. I chose the 6x playing at 45.25" in a Titleist. My initial impression is this shaft is easy to swing. Much easier than the ATMOS Black and even a little easier than the Smoke. I had probably 50 driver swings and was not nearly as fatigued as I would have been with the ATMOS. Based on what I saw yesterday, the Ventus launched a little lower than the Smoke but maintained its lines better. Toe strikes didn't dive left or move further right depending on path. They started right of target and stayed there. Good for good, the distances seemed to be the close between the Ventus and Smoke with a slight edge to the Ventus.

I went by Golf Headquarters here in Louisville, KY to get some numbers. Go check them out if you are ever in the area. They are a bunch of golf nerds that know their stuff. They were nice enough to let me use Trackman but I had to be mindful of paying customers that were being fit. They were busy so I didn't get a ton of time to test. I was only able to hit the Ventus and stock Tensei Blue AV in 75x. I'll get back over there for more data with different shafts. I hope to play this weekend if the weather will cooperate.

Cleaner data in my post down below.

More to come!

1gu1pdftakmv.jpg

• Like 1

Titleist TSi2 9 - Ventus Blue 6x
Titleist TSi2 16.5 - Ventus Red 7x

Titleist TSi2 21 - Ventus Red 8x
Titleist T200 / T100 - KBS Tour X

Vokey SM8 Raw 50F, 56D, 60M - s400
SC Newport 2 SS / Pro Platinum Mid-Slant

My Ventus was delivered yesterday and, unfortunately, so was the season's latest weather "event". 50 degrees and 35 mph winds isn't exactly conducive to testing golf equipment. I'm sure I'm not alone but, man, I'm really tired of cold, wet and windy. However before the temperature dropped overnight I did hit about twenty balls in my backyard last evening and was immediately impressed by the feel of the Ventus. And while it also seemed pretty easy to fade and draw none of the curvature was extreme even in the strong winds. Ball flight was pretty normal for me - medium high. Can't really comment on distance as hitting balls across the fifth fairway into a distant bean field in dim light made it impossible to even estimate yardage but it felt as if the ball was coming off the face with some pop. I was hoping to get out and play today but the conditions just aren't doable. Looks like this system is going to be here through the weekend so it might be Monday before I can acquire any meaningful data to post.

For what it's worth I just turned 66 and am a 3.0 handicap with a driver clubhead speed in the 100 - 105 mph range - or at least that's what it was last year before nuclear winter arrived. I'm not sure what "average" carry distance even is or how someone like me can accurately discern such a number but if I had to guess I'd say around 240 yards. Last year I played a Ping G400 with the Ping Tour 65 in stiff and recently switched to the Ping G410 Plus with an Evenflow Black 75 in stiff.

The Ventus that I will be testing is a 6 S playing at 45".

So far the Evenflow has been OK but I preferred the Ping Tour for both feel and performance. I had hit the 410 with the Evenflow at a demo day in Palm Springs last February and thought I liked it at the time and the Ping guys seemed to think it was a good fit but now not so much. Just kind of dull/dead feeling to me even on the better strikes. In fact, after the twenty balls in the backyard I'm certain that the Ventus will easily win out over the Evenflow. It was much easier to feel the clubhead and the Ventus seemed to "load" very easily. And, to my ear, the sound of the 410 at impact was also improved. I'm not sure how much effect a shaft change can have on such a thing but that was my impression at least for the number of balls that I hit. The Evenflow just seems to require more effort. Maybe it's the additional weight or the flex isn't the right fit for me but the Ventus was much easier to hit and that was with zero warmup.

I attempted to include a photo of the shaft and cool Ventus hat that was included but so far haven't broken the code on how to do so on the new website but will continue trying.

Many thanks to GolfWrx and Fujikura for providing me with this opportunity and I'm really looking forward to getting the Ventus out on the course and seeing how it performs in more favorable and realistic conditions. I'll be sure to post again as soon and as often as I can offer any pertinent information!

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

Thanks to GolfWRX and Fujikura. I'll be trying the shaft out on Friday and will provide feedback. It is a 6s playing to 45.5" in a Taylormade driver. FYI - Golfholics posted a YouTube video yesterday regarding the Ventus shaft that folks should check out and has me more excited to try this out.

**Background**: I play to an index of 5 and average swing speed is 100-105mph. The shaft I've used the most is the Aldila Rogue Silver (60s), but used the Fujikura Atmos TS Black for part of last season until there was a tip issue so that's no longer in play. My ball flight is medium to high with less roll out than most but I tend to care more about carry distance (which will be in the 240-250 range). I have a tendency to get quick in transition which can cause hooks and pulls so it'll be interesting to see how this holds up understanding that no piece of equipment will fix a bad swing. I also have a tendency to miss low and toe side on the clubface although I've been focusing on moving the strike point up. I'm probably going to be using the M2 2016 driver first since I have the most familiarity with it and can provide better feedback on performance as the M5 is still relative new for me.

**First Round**: I ended up playing in golf/Masters gathering with some work colleagues so we played various formats every six holes. Warmup felt good with the driver but I had terrible swings during the first few driver holes including a lost ball then it "clicked" on #7. The rest of the round I proceeded to hit solid drives. I did notice right away even with my bad swings that it didn't move laterally as much as some of the other shafts including my main shaft which is the Aldila Rogue. There were about 3 drives that I absolutely connected with which yielded longer drives than average; I also had solid results into the wind (with my Srixon XV ball); solid mid height trajectory with more rollout than I'm used to so it leads me to believe that it's lower spinning. I'm looking forward to using this shaft to see the longer term results.

lcu50rcrsiar.jpg

m1e46j6l2d12.jpg

gj0dhbx0x2vd.jpg

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSR2

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Cobra Baffler F6

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Callaway JAWS Full Toe 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Versa 3T

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

> @4rheel said:

> For those of you that got yours, does it say where they are made on the butt end of the shaft? Curious to know where they're made.

They arrived with grips installed, at least mine did. I’m assuming the others did as well. I’ll be happy to look if I decide to re-grip it.

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5° | Tensei Pro Orange 60s

Taylormade BRNR Mini 13.5° | Hzrdus Yellow 75 6.5

Callaway Apex UW 19° | Tour AD TP 7s

Callaway XR Pro 23° | Tour AD DI 95x
Mizuno Pro 225 5-PW | Dynamic Gold 120 S300
Cleveland RTX 6: 50° 56° 60° | KBS Tour Custom 120s Black 

L.A.B. DF 3 Counterbalance 37.5" | TPT Putter Shaft 

> @coreyhr said:

> > @4rheel said:

> > For those of you that got yours, does it say where they are made on the butt end of the shaft? Curious to know where they're made.

>

> They arrived with grips installed, at least mine did. I’m assuming the others did as well. I’ll be happy to look if I decide to re-grip it.

>

Yes, mine had the grip installed already

Driver: Titleist TSR2

Fairways: TaylorMade M1 (2017) Aldila Black; Cobra Baffler F6

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 54*; Callaway JAWS Full Toe 58*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Versa 3T

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV

wdy1req0lry9.jpg

pk0e4frd5ecj.jpg

24lnfzytr5my.jpg

fu8m4uj154rp.jpg

My ventus arrived on Tuesday and I was able to take it to the driving range Wednesday Morning. I will include my initial impressions from that range session and subsequent rounds on the course and hopefully some launch monitor time. I'm heading out of town next week so I won't be able to do much more until after we get back.

Thank you to Fujikura and GolfWRX for this opportunity!!

Background:

I'm 31 years old and was around a 10 hdcp (trending down) with a few rounds in the mid 70s but lack of practice lately has me back shooting in the mid to high 80s. I am usually very consistent with the driver but have two bad misses that arise randomly. My normal swing speed is around 110mph and tops out at 118mph. I was fit for a Fujikura Pro 73 tour spec in x-flex 2 years ago and played that in a 2016 M1 (10.5* 460) until last month when I bought a Diamana D+70 in an x-flex and switched to a M3 (9* 440). With the Pro 73 my big miss was a push fade/slice. Normal ball flight is a baby fade. The M3 has really tightened up my misses and I'm hitting the ball further. (twist face is REAL!!) I go to A LOT of demo days and hit everything I can get my hands on. I have found that 70-75 gram driver shafts suit me the best. Unfortunately the VENTUS doesn't have one. They offered the x-flex in a 65g shaft and a 77.5g shaft. I opted for the VENTUS 7-x in 77.5g playing 45". I tend to not find the center of the face as often with a lighter shaft.

Initial impressions:

I warmed up and started hitting my gamer (9* 440 M3, diamana D+70 x-flex 45.25").

I love the Diamana, its really smooth with a good pop and impact and I am very consistent with it. Next I hit the Ventus. I could tell right away that the shaft was heavier than my Diamana. The club head felt very light and the combo felt powerful.

My first 10-15 balls with the Ventus were not good. I was hitting them Low, high, pulls left and pushes right. I started to get into a groove with it though and started finding the middle of the face. Ball flight was a little lower than the Diamana and my eye says spin was lower too but I'll confirm on a launch monitor. When I caught the ball well it was LONG. Definitely felt longer than the Diamana. Ball flight was straight or baby fade. I could tell that the face felt more...locked in? It's hard to explain but it was smooth and I also had a great feel of where the club face was through the swing. I'm really excited to get it on the course. I do wish they had it in a weight closer to 7-73 grams though. I seem to be very sensitive to shaft weight in my irons and woods. I think the heavier shaft will take some getting use to.

I then switched to the Pro 73 and was reminded how much I loved that shaft. It feels similar to the Diamana but has a really aggressive pop/release into the ball. When I'm hitting it well this is a good thing but if my swing isn't synced up great it also creates that bit push fade/slice that normally ends up OB. The Pro 73 had the highest ball flight but also the most spin. It would take off and look like it was gonna go forever but then it would die out and fall.

Sorry that was such a long post! More to come when I get more time to test.

1st post updated with GC2 data against my current Tour AD TP.

I went by the shop to get data but they were having a tent sale. I should be able to get in Monday once the craziness subsides.

> @BewareTheGlowball said:

> If anyone needs a tester for the Ventus RED.. let me know.. tried one from the tour van.. and the few hits were amazing. I find the regular version here a bit too boardy I need a softer tip and the Ventus Red seemed to fit that bill

That’s cool. We’re you able to find out if they are going to release any other profiles? I’m pretty sure DJ had the M6 with Ventus in play at the masters

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

I continue to be impressed with the Ventus. I updated my original post with some numbers from the Ventus and Tensei AV. I realize not an apples to apples comparison in shafts but it illustrated what the Ventus is intended to do. Bring down spin and launch. The Tensei is supposed to be a smooth feeling shaft and it felt harsh compared to the Ventus. I'm dissapointed I couldn't get the report emailed to me to show it better than just the raw data but the dispersion was also much improved. I am seeing the same thing as others in this thread and the guys on the trip out to Fujikura. A shaft with a ton of feel and tighter flight characteristics. I'll get back on the monitor with more shafts in the coming days and get out on the course this weekend.

8u08p1rgakrd.png

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the reviews! I was really hoping someone would compare it to the TP which is phenomenal but leaks left on me so thanks @coreyhr !! You and I have very different swings it seems but your review gives me a lot of hope for when my Ventus arrives.

• Like 1

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

> @jokerusn said:

> Thanks guys for the reviews! I was really hoping someone would compare it to the TP which is phenomenal but leaks left on me so thanks @coreyhr !! You and I have very different swings it seems but your review gives me a lot of hope for when my Ventus arrives.

If you like the TP, I really think you’ll enjoy the feel of the Ventus. Amazing how well it compares to the low spin shafts on the market, but without the harshness that comes along with many of those profiles.

• Like 1

> @coreyhr said:

> > @jokerusn said:

> > Thanks guys for the reviews! I was really hoping someone would compare it to the TP which is phenomenal but leaks left on me so thanks @coreyhr !! You and I have very different swings it seems but your review gives me a lot of hope for when my Ventus arrives.

>

> If you like the TP, I really think you’ll enjoy the feel of the Ventus. Amazing how well it compares to the low spin shafts on the market, but without the harshness that comes along with many of those profiles.

Cool! Thanks! It's been a while since I've had a Fuji shaft in my driver but I'm really looking forward to this. Mine should arrive before the weekend so I may have some chance to swing it a bit Sunday if the weather cooperates.

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

So I decided to try the Ventus in my backup 10.5* Epic head. The results were very interesting. This head is typically an average 2400-2700 spin type number for me (with a Hzrdus Yellow 63 6.0). You can reference my first post, but my launch went up around 1* with the 10.5 head but spin didn’t go up any. This is the first shaft I believe I’ve hit that feels easy to elevate but doesn’t spin up. Dare I say, maybe an actual “High Launch/Low Spin” shaft? I’ve got to get the swing weight up a point or two with this head to tighten up my dispersion a bit. But I’m getting this combo on the course ASAP.

**Epic 10.5* -1* with Ventus 6s 45” @ D1+ SW**

robs8mmnr2zj.png

• Like 1

Ok. So the Ventus (6-X, untipped, 44.75") arrives this morning and I managed to get to the range this afternoon. I'm sold. I started with my trusty GD TP (6X, untipped, 45") and hit the same shots I always hit - slight draws with the occasional hook out to the end of the range. I've been trying hard to only hit fades with my driver and I couldn't with the TP unless I was stiff. Put the Ventus in and 10 yd fade all day just out past the end of the range plus it felt amazing. Very typical Fuji feel which is comforting. Then tried to hook a few and couldn't. Extreme toe shots just went left slightly. Went back to the TP and the lefts came back. This is the real deal here. The HZRDUS black had similar accuracy for me but launched much lower. I may get on the course on Sunday but the weather is iffy so I won't know for sure how it holds up. I also adjusted one of the weights on the head further back (M3 1 full fade, 1 center track almost full back from almost full forward) because the first few shots kind of fell out of the sky even into the wind. I miss having a Fuji in my driver. Just felt like home.

• Like 1

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

Finally got a chance to get a few rounds under my belt with the 6-S in the Ping G410 and I gotta say I'm really liking this setup. I don't know why but it took me a bit to get adjusted and comfortable with this combo as opposed to my previous G400 with Ping Tour 65 stiff but I'm now definitely sold. The feel of the shaft is now exactly what I prefer - not soft but still able to feel the clubhead throughout the swing with a distinct load at the top. Very powerful feeling to me. Most shafts that I've experimented with in the past that provided this feel were exactly that - too soft and hard to control. The Ping version of the Copperhead comes to mind. Slow controlled swings would fly for miles but as soon as I went after one it was miles in unintended directions.

Not so with the Ventus. As with any shaft, smooth and controlled swings produce the best results in general but this thing will really standup to getting aggressive. And the ability to tell exactly where the head is in the swing makes it much easier to square up even when I do get a little crazy. While my poorer swings will occasionally produce a low hook, all in all, the Ventus has really helped me to narrow down my misses. I've also yet to experience the high right off the planet tee shot that would occasionally show up at the worst possible moment. Straight to tight draw seems to be the typical flight pattern and I've definitely picked up some yardage on my best efforts.

I'm still working on incorporating a full release fade into the playbook as this thing just seems to go straight when I attempt to cut one. Gonna mess with the weight settings on the 410 head to see if that will help but I'm hitting this driver so good right now that I hate to screw with a good thing!

Not a bad problem to have I guess.

I would certainly recommend this shaft to anyone looking for something that provides great feel coupled with excellent control. On the other hand if you're a guy that likes the feel of rebar the Ventus probably isn't for you.

• Like 1

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

Great feedback guys, thank you for sharing. It's very rewarding for us to see that our product design and marketing messaging align to real world performance and feedback. Literally everything you guys are saying about the feel and changes in performance align with how we intended this product to be and what our charter dealers have been telling us. We're having great success in the aftermarket so far this year and we appreciate everyone's interest in the product and your efforts to share your reviews! Keep em coming!

• Like 2

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

> @"Fujikura Golf" said:

> Great feedback guys, thank you for sharing. It's very rewarding for us to see that our product design and marketing messaging align to real world performance and feedback. Literally everything you guys are saying about the feel and changes in performance align with how we intended this product to be and what our charter dealers have been telling us. We're having great success in the aftermarket so far this year and we appreciate everyone's interest in the product and your efforts to share your reviews! Keep em coming!

Late to the party here, as usual. How does the Ventus compare to the Atmos Black. 6x series. Thanks.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

> @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > @"Fujikura Golf" said:

> > Great feedback guys, thank you for sharing. It's very rewarding for us to see that our product design and marketing messaging align to real world performance and feedback. Literally everything you guys are saying about the feel and changes in performance align with how we intended this product to be and what our charter dealers have been telling us. We're having great success in the aftermarket so far this year and we appreciate everyone's interest in the product and your efforts to share your reviews! Keep em coming!

>

> Late to the party here, as usual. How does the Ventus compare to the Atmos Black. 6x series. Thanks.

Ventus features VeloCore technology, the biggest differentiation for ultimate stability paired with an ultra stiff tip. It also has accelerated taper rate for better loading in the handle section. Ventus is more comparable to ATMOS TS Blue as far as launch and spin. ATMOS TS Black is our lowest launching and spinning shaft and the profile is designed to be very stout in the handle in mid section, for quicker tempos, aggressive loading. Hope that helps

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

> @"Fujikura Golf" said:

> > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > @"Fujikura Golf" said:

> > > Great feedback guys, thank you for sharing. It's very rewarding for us to see that our product design and marketing messaging align to real world performance and feedback. Literally everything you guys are saying about the feel and changes in performance align with how we intended this product to be and what our charter dealers have been telling us. We're having great success in the aftermarket so far this year and we appreciate everyone's interest in the product and your efforts to share your reviews! Keep em coming!

> >

> > Late to the party here, as usual. How does the Ventus compare to the Atmos Black. 6x series. Thanks.

>

> Ventus features VeloCore technology, the biggest differentiation for ultimate stability paired with an ultra stiff tip. It also has accelerated taper rate for better loading in the handle section. Ventus is more comparable to ATMOS TS Blue as far as launch and spin. ATMOS TS Black is our lowest launching and spinning shaft and the profile is designed to be very stout in the handle in mid section, for quicker tempos, aggressive loading. Hope that helps

Oh yeah, thank you! If you come up with one for a crap swing please let me know!

Love Fuji products. Great gear.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

Got my first round in and it was everything I had seen on the range. All tee shots were straight to slight fade (PERFECT!) and just a little longer than the TP-6 I had in there previously. It was SUPER wet out there so I didn't see a whole lot of roll but the ball got out there anyway. The only time it went left on me was when I pulled it. I finally felt like I could swing it normally and have some reasonable expectation of shot shape. I LOVE this shaft in the driver.

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)