drop down menu.

cpeck ·  
cpeckcpeck North new jerseyMembers  651WRX Points: 302Handicap: leftyPosts: 651 Golden Tee

once i click on my avatar and click on any of the top icons, alerts messages and favorites i can not scroll to hit the view all button at the bottom, and when it is visible it still does nothing. it would help to go back and see previous messages. etc. thank you

it did work for like a day after i posted in someone else’s thread about said issue but it stopped the next day

Posted:

Comments

• cpeckcpeck North new jerseyMembers  651WRX Points: 302Handicap: leftyPosts: 651 Golden Tee

i’m on a iphone using safari.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6841WRX Points: 608Posts: 6,841 Titanium Tees
    Posted:
  • cpeckcpeck North new jerseyMembers  651WRX Points: 302Handicap: leftyPosts: 651 Golden Tee

nope

Posted:
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6841WRX Points: 608Posts: 6,841 Titanium Tees

On -, @cpeck I just logged in and tried on safari on iPhone, and it performed exactly as in the other thread. Cannot scroll to the bottom of the notification list...instead, the window behind it scrolls.

Posted:

yeah weird mine scrolls but when i click on the view all it does nothing.

Posted:

before the icons started to work in safari they did work a lot more consistently with firefox. just redownloaded the app and the scrolling works along with clicking on the view all

Posted:

Advertisement

new little window appeared once i logged in and posted as well it says “you can react to your post”

Posted:

On -, @HitEmTrue try and download firefox. it fixed everything for me.
    Posted:

On -, @cpeck said:

On -, @HitEmTrue try and download firefox. it fixed everything for me.

I’m in Firefox now...it’s doing the same background scrolling as in chrome and safari. Weird that we are getting different results.

Posted:

that i can not explain, and i have no idea how you posted what your phone does and showed it moving!

Posted:

On -, @cpeck said:

that i can not explain, and i have no idea how you posted what your phone does and showed it moving!

In iPhone Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls you can turn on screen recording. It the record button is added to the swipe-up screen where the flashlight, contrast, and other controls live.

Then I got an app from the App Store called Gif Maker by Momento which converts a movie file to a gif. The free version worked fine for me. You can do some edits to the gif including playback speed, looping, start/end points.

Then upload the gif to golfwrx. Pretty easy and very cool.

Posted:

Advertisement

ha that’s neat. screen recording yikes.

Posted:

any fix yet besides browser change? if i could set it as my default i wouldn’t mind, **** iphones!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.