ClubCorp Atlanta

CStephenson17 ·  
CStephenson17CStephenson17 ClubWRX  710WRX Points: 115Handicap: +1Posts: 710 ClubWRX

Heading to Atlanta this week, have time for one round. Any suggestions? Sort of narrowed it down to Atlanta National, Bentwater, Hamilton Mill, Laurel Springs, CC of the South, White Columns and Whitewater Creek.

I saw where a few of those mentioned are hosting USGA qualifiers this year so figure they must be decent

Posted:

Comments

• FrankRizzoFrankRizzo Members  227WRX Points: 75Posts: 227 Fairways

Did you decide? Will be down there in 2 weeks and debating joining clubcorp travel and utilize down there.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • heddpheddp Where to hit it, not where not to hit it Caddy Members  383WRX Points: 75Handicap: 5.9Posts: 383 Greens

Ive played CC south, atlanta national and White Columns. Easily White columns out of those.

Posted:
    Taylormade M1 440 Driver with Masters Edition Atmos Black 6x
    Taylormade M2 Tour 3w with Speeder 661x
    Titleist 915 hybrid with GD AD DI 95g x flex
    Callaway X prototype irons with C Taper 125g
    Seven 51, 55, 59 Wedges
    Bettinardi Tiki 2017
  • GTgolfGTgolf Members  546WRX Points: 93Posts: 546 Golden Tee

Atlanta national just had the LPGA Symetra tour stop last weekend. It’s ripe.

Posted:
  • CStephenson17CStephenson17 ClubWRX  710WRX Points: 115Handicap: +1Posts: 710 ClubWRX

I’ve settled on CC of the South. Atlanta National was my first pick but they are closed for member guest. If I play two rounds I’ll get out to White Columns.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.