Luke List - Axis 1 putter 0219 PGA Championship

 GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9001WRX Points: 670Posts: 9,001 Marshals
Joined:  in Tour and Pre-Release Equipment #1

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Posted:
1

Comments

  • RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2355WRX Points: 241Posts: 2,355 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #2

    The more I see this putter the more I want to try one, especially in this head shape.

    Posted:

    Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

    TEE CBX (16.5*)

    Callaway Apex (20*)

    Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

    Taylormade Spider X

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • woods991woods991 believelandClubWRX  2572WRX Points: 187Handicap: 11Posts: 2,572 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #3

    Love it

    Posted:
    Signature of Solon CC
    Mizuno st200 10.5 w/Kuro Kage XM60
    Titleist TS2 (tour issue)15 Aldila Blue NV 70 42.75”
    Honma BeZeal 535 Tour Ad f-75 18
    Mizuno Jpx 919 Hot Metal Nippon Modus3 Pro 105 4-pw 
    Cleveland RTX4 Modus3 tour 120 stiff (50,56)
    Honma tw-w4 Modus3 tour 120 60
    Evnroll Er10 Outback 33.75 superstroke 1.0p
  • Bearded_gatorBearded_gator Members  6WRX Points: 18Posts: 6 Bunkers
    Joined:  #4

    It’s so good! This one comes to retail next month!

    Posted:
  • islesmbislesmb Myrtle Beach, SC (from Long Island)Members  207WRX Points: 98Posts: 207 Fairways
    Joined:  #5

    On -, @RH82 said:

    The more I see this putter the more I want to try one, especially in this head shape.

    I rolled an Axis 1 at the PGA superstore near me for the first time, and man was it a nice putter. I may have to buy this head shape sight unseen when it comes to retail.

    Posted:
  • RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2355WRX Points: 241Posts: 2,355 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #6

    On -, @islesmb said:

    On -, @RH82 said:

    The more I see this putter the more I want to try one, especially in this head shape.

    I rolled an Axis 1 at the PGA superstore near me for the first time, and man was it a nice putter. I may have to buy this head shape sight unseen when it comes to retail.

    Does it promote a straight back straight through stroke?

    Posted:

    Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

    TEE CBX (16.5*)

    Callaway Apex (20*)

    Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

    Taylormade Spider X

  • islesmbislesmb Myrtle Beach, SC (from Long Island)Members  207WRX Points: 98Posts: 207 Fairways
    Joined:  edited May 17, 2019 #7

    On -, @RH82 said:

    On -, @islesmb said:

    On -, @RH82 said:

    The more I see this putter the more I want to try one, especially in this head shape.

    I rolled an Axis 1 at the PGA superstore near me for the first time, and man was it a nice putter. I may have to buy this head shape sight unseen when it comes to retail.

    Does it promote a straight back straight through stroke?

    It felt like it did to me.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9538WRX Points: 1,005Posts: 9,538 Marshals
    Joined:  #8

    Great week putting for Luke - picked up 7.218 SGP on the field for the week. If he'd only kept it more in play.

    Greg

    Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

  • RH82RH82 Alberta, CanadaMembers  2355WRX Points: 241Posts: 2,355 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited May 22, 2019 #9

    Looks like its being released on the 27th of this month @ $450.00....yikes.

    Posted:

    Taylormade M2 (10.5*)

    TEE CBX (16.5*)

    Callaway Apex (20*)

    Srixon Z 785 (4-6) Z-Forged (7-PW)

    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)

    Taylormade Spider X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.