agood3putt WITB (Pg. 6 for 2023 updates)

Pretty stoked on the bag for this year and think I am set going into the summer

yzs3zz6cq2x2.jpeg

**Driver**

Titleist TS2 9.5* A2 setting

Tensei Pro White 60 Stiff

Golf Pride MCC +4 Standard/+3 extra wraps

bnpzx78nm1ex.jpeg

rnc5hh0ypllm.jpeg

ewfdca38ki9m.jpeg

**Fairway Wood**

TS2 3W/15* A2 Setting

Tensei Pro White 70 Stiff

0j3wqa97m3m5.jpeg

adqxicwqzrym.jpeg

**Hybrid**

Titleist 818H2 21* A1 Setting/Draw SureFit

Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Blue 8S

x8enqx6a2mt8.jpeg

88rirlxyy5wc.jpeg

00ic9c8bsk4w.jpeg

**Irons**

PING i210 4-UW Blue Dot/Power Spec

Project X LZ 120 6.0

spsj4u0hb035.jpeg

3eauymx4kubd.jpeg

15q2u8yii18v.jpeg

1fxwrl9komaf.jpeg

**Wedges**

PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 56*/SS Grind/Black Dot

Project X LZ 120 6.0

77o9tcfny6xi.jpeg

4ucsvgnh2v1v.jpeg

6t3r78bmgyfn.jpeg

Taylormade Hi-Toe 60*/ATV

KBS Hi-Rev

63u6586lujlp.jpeg

sf11m9150nk4.jpeg

**Putter**

Taylormade Spider X

35”/2* upright/2.5* loft/(2) 6g weights added

iubb3khrnk4r.jpeg

zlyr6bc150go.jpeg

Ball: Taylormade TP5 #2

Bag: Ogio Silencer

Headcovers: Rose & Fire Ballistic Nylon

Edited by agood3putt

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

PING G430 5W @ 16.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @Ivyguy said:

> One question, "does it come in black?" (Bruce Wayne)

>

> Nice bag, good luck this year

thank you sir you as well!

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Got a deal on a gently used 56* Hi Toe but with a 125g KBS HiRev...first round today was really good with it we’ll see if it stays in the bag

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @SB76 said:

> How did u add weight to ur putter?

I bought (2) 6g weights from Taylormade on their website

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

@TIM929 My driver/3 wood has been the best its been in a very long time. The shafts are awesome. And I agree they do look the best. Can't beat the classic style. I get a lot of run out with my driver but I never have ballooning issues with it. I purposely paired a low spin shaft with a high MOI head for that reason.

For the first time I'm not worried about the top of my bag.

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> @TIM929 My driver/3 wood has been the best its been in a very long time. The shafts are awesome. And I agree they do look the best. Can't beat the classic style. I get a lot of run out with my driver but I never have ballooning issues with it. I purposely paired a low spin shaft with a high MOI head for that reason.

>

> For the first time I'm not worried about the top of my bag.

so tempted to bag... but I have the 917 D2. Do you have experience with the 917's? if so, how would you compare and is it worth switching?

> @TIM929 said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > @TIM929 My driver/3 wood has been the best its been in a very long time. The shafts are awesome. And I agree they do look the best. Can't beat the classic style. I get a lot of run out with my driver but I never have ballooning issues with it. I purposely paired a low spin shaft with a high MOI head for that reason.

> >

> > For the first time I'm not worried about the top of my bag.

>

> so tempted to bag... but I have the 917 D2. Do you have experience with the 917's? if so, how would you compare and is it worth switching?

I actually had the 917 D2 with a Whiteboard 60 shaft in it and loved the accuracy but it spun way too much. I dabbled with the D3 thinking the SureFit cartridge would help but for some reason I just could not get it dialed in. I did the driver roulette until the TS line of woods came out in November I believe last year.

I have never hit a driver that has had the good spin numbers (2200-2600-strike dependent), forgiveness and launch that the TS2 does. I tried the TS3 in a fit but didnt see the need to pass up on the TS2.

Also one thing Titleist did an awesome job with on this driver is the sound...sounds like a deep thud when well struck. Not muted like the TM M5/6 and not tinny like the PING/Callaway's but a nice in between balance. And the FW's are the best feeling/sounding woods I have hit to date.

Definitely worth the upgrade IMO. A lot of retailers right now until the middle of June are offering 50% additional trade in bonuses towards TS drivers, worth a look!

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> > @TIM929 said:

> > > @AG12 said:

> > > @TIM929 My driver/3 wood has been the best its been in a very long time. The shafts are awesome. And I agree they do look the best. Can't beat the classic style. I get a lot of run out with my driver but I never have ballooning issues with it. I purposely paired a low spin shaft with a high MOI head for that reason.

> > >

> > > For the first time I'm not worried about the top of my bag.

> >

> > so tempted to bag... but I have the 917 D2. Do you have experience with the 917's? if so, how would you compare and is it worth switching?

>

> I actually had the 917 D2 with a Whiteboard 60 shaft in it and loved the accuracy but it spun way too much. I dabbled with the D3 thinking the SureFit cartridge would help but for some reason I just could not get it dialed in. I did the driver roulette until the TS line of woods came out in November I believe last year.

>

> I have never hit a driver that has had the good spin numbers (2200-2600-strike dependent), forgiveness and launch that the TS2 does. I tried the TS3 in a fit but didnt see the need to pass up on the TS2.

>

> Also one thing Titleist did an awesome job with on this driver is the sound...sounds like a deep thud when well struck. Not muted like the TM M5/6 and not tinny like the PING/Callaway's but a nice in between balance. And the FW's are the best feeling/sounding woods I have hit to date.

>

> Definitely worth the upgrade IMO. A lot of retailers right now until the middle of June are offering 50% additional trade in bonuses towards TS drivers, worth a look!

very awesome review/ guidance, thank you.

> @TIM929 said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > @TIM929 My driver/3 wood has been the best its been in a very long time. The shafts are awesome. And I agree they do look the best. Can't beat the classic style. I get a lot of run out with my driver but I never have ballooning issues with it. I purposely paired a low spin shaft with a high MOI head for that reason.

> > > >

> > > > For the first time I'm not worried about the top of my bag.

> > >

> > > so tempted to bag... but I have the 917 D2. Do you have experience with the 917's? if so, how would you compare and is it worth switching?

> >

> > I actually had the 917 D2 with a Whiteboard 60 shaft in it and loved the accuracy but it spun way too much. I dabbled with the D3 thinking the SureFit cartridge would help but for some reason I just could not get it dialed in. I did the driver roulette until the TS line of woods came out in November I believe last year.

> >

> > I have never hit a driver that has had the good spin numbers (2200-2600-strike dependent), forgiveness and launch that the TS2 does. I tried the TS3 in a fit but didnt see the need to pass up on the TS2.

> >

> > Also one thing Titleist did an awesome job with on this driver is the sound...sounds like a deep thud when well struck. Not muted like the TM M5/6 and not tinny like the PING/Callaway's but a nice in between balance. And the FW's are the best feeling/sounding woods I have hit to date.

> >

> > Definitely worth the upgrade IMO. A lot of retailers right now until the middle of June are offering 50% additional trade in bonuses towards TS drivers, worth a look!

>

> very awesome review/ guidance, thank you.

No problem good luck either way with your metalwoods decisions!

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

• 3 weeks later...

Added a @"Precision Pro Golf" NX7 Pro to the bag. First rangefinder purchase and couldn’t be happier. I have ditched the Garmin watch for now

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Really interested on your thoughts regarding the NX7 Pro as you use it. I have been looking at a range finder with slope and this one seems to fill the bill at a reasonable price.

Driver: Cobra Aerojet
5W: Ping G430
3H & 4H: Ping G410
5H:  Ping G
6 - GW: Ping G25

54*: Ping Glide 4.0
58*: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full Bounce
Putter: Odyssey Tri Hot Double Wide CH Putter

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Ball:  Titleist ProV1, Maxfli Tour, Taylormade TP5, PXG

> @DE-ILLINI said:

> Really interested on your thoughts regarding the NX7 Pro as you use it. I have been looking at a range finder with slope and this one seems to fill the bill at a reasonable price.

I am 5 rounds in with the rangefinder and I honestly didnt think I would like it coming from using a watch for such a long period of time. It really is real easy to use and the pulse feature is really nice letting you know you have pinned the flag. Including slope and lifetime supply of batteries for free. The NX7 Pro was a no brainer especially with their Fathers Day deal they have going on right now.

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes !

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Played my first round with the ProV1x yesterday. I may be sticking with it. Really good ball flight on long irons and great spin on the short clubs. Doesn't feel too clicky off the putter face. I was really surprised at the distance, normally Titleist balls for me are not as long as TP5/5x but the '19 ProV1x is long if not longer. great ball

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

>

What did the ball fitting consist of?

I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

how would you go about it on your own?

> @TIM929 said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

> >

>

> What did the ball fitting consist of?

>

> I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

>

> how would you go about it on your own?

The ball fitting used my driver, 7 iron and sand wedge on TrackMan. Titleist was actually doing a fitting at my local PGA SS. They find the optimum spin, flight, decent angle, etc that you want between the ProV1 and V1x. They will also compare it to your current gamer.

Most stores like Roger Dunn, PGA SS offer ball fittings.

Prior to that I bought sleeves of balls and took them to my local grass range and eye balled flight and spin etc. Obviously it would help to have TrackMan or similar launch monitor brands if you can just for the best raw data that you want.

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> > @TIM929 said:

> > > @AG12 said:

> > > Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

> > >

> >

> > What did the ball fitting consist of?

> >

> > I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

> >

> > how would you go about it on your own?

>

> The ball fitting used my driver, 7 iron and sand wedge on TrackMan. Titleist was actually doing a fitting at my local PGA SS. They find the optimum spin, flight, decent angle, etc that you want between the ProV1 and V1x. They will also compare it to your current gamer.

>

> Most stores like Roger Dunn, PGA SS offer ball fittings.

>

> Prior to that I bought sleeves of balls and took them to my local grass range and eye balled flight and spin etc. Obviously it would help to have TrackMan or similar launch monitor brands if you can just for the best raw data that you want.

Thanks brother, think I get the process and can’t wait to start testing.

> @TIM929 said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

> > > >

> > >

> > > What did the ball fitting consist of?

> > >

> > > I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

> > >

> > > how would you go about it on your own?

> >

> > The ball fitting used my driver, 7 iron and sand wedge on TrackMan. Titleist was actually doing a fitting at my local PGA SS. They find the optimum spin, flight, decent angle, etc that you want between the ProV1 and V1x. They will also compare it to your current gamer.

> >

> > Most stores like Roger Dunn, PGA SS offer ball fittings.

> >

> > Prior to that I bought sleeves of balls and took them to my local grass range and eye balled flight and spin etc. Obviously it would help to have TrackMan or similar launch monitor brands if you can just for the best raw data that you want.

>

> Thanks brother, think I get the process and can’t wait to start testing.

Good luck with your search! Did you ever decide on new woods?

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> > @TIM929 said:

> > > @AG12 said:

> > > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > > Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > What did the ball fitting consist of?

> > > >

> > > > I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

> > > >

> > > > how would you go about it on your own?

> > >

> > > The ball fitting used my driver, 7 iron and sand wedge on TrackMan. Titleist was actually doing a fitting at my local PGA SS. They find the optimum spin, flight, decent angle, etc that you want between the ProV1 and V1x. They will also compare it to your current gamer.

> > >

> > > Most stores like Roger Dunn, PGA SS offer ball fittings.

> > >

> > > Prior to that I bought sleeves of balls and took them to my local grass range and eye balled flight and spin etc. Obviously it would help to have TrackMan or similar launch monitor brands if you can just for the best raw data that you want.

> >

> > Thanks brother, think I get the process and can’t wait to start testing.

>

> Good luck with your search! Did you ever decide on new woods?

Thank you AG! The craziest thing happened. I was already invested for a 8 lesson series with a swing instructor the week we chatted about your TS set up(the week we chatted was my first week into the lessons). After the 1st lesson, I knew there were going to be major swing changes/ some distances gains and was planning to get fit for the TS line as soon as I finished the lessons.

Then the kicker, I won the grand prize for the Golfwrx Cobra Q and A for a F9 Driver custom build, maaann I'm so thankful.. Really stoked because I'm able to get the shaft of my choice for the F9. So once I'm done with the lessons, I'm going to still get fit for the TS and taking the F9, 917D2, ST180 with me to the fitting to compare. Most likely get a matching 3 wood.

> @TIM929 said:

> > @AG12 said:

> > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > > > Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > What did the ball fitting consist of?

> > > > >

> > > > > I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

> > > > >

> > > > > how would you go about it on your own?

> > > >

> > > > The ball fitting used my driver, 7 iron and sand wedge on TrackMan. Titleist was actually doing a fitting at my local PGA SS. They find the optimum spin, flight, decent angle, etc that you want between the ProV1 and V1x. They will also compare it to your current gamer.

> > > >

> > > > Most stores like Roger Dunn, PGA SS offer ball fittings.

> > > >

> > > > Prior to that I bought sleeves of balls and took them to my local grass range and eye balled flight and spin etc. Obviously it would help to have TrackMan or similar launch monitor brands if you can just for the best raw data that you want.

> > >

> > > Thanks brother, think I get the process and can’t wait to start testing.

> >

> > Good luck with your search! Did you ever decide on new woods?

>

> Thank you AG! The craziest thing happened. I was already invested for a 8 lesson series with a swing instructor the week we chatted about your TS set up(the week we chatted was my first week into the lessons). After the 1st lesson, I knew there were going to be major swing changes/ some distances gains and was planning to get fit for the TS line as soon as I finished the lessons.

>

> Then the kicker, I won the grand prize for the Golfwrx Cobra Q and A for a F9 Driver custom build, maaann I'm so thankful.. Really stoked because I'm able to get the shaft of my choice for the F9. So once I'm done with the lessons, I'm going to still get fit for the TS and taking the F9, 917D2, ST180 with me to the fitting to compare. Most likely get a matching 3 wood.

Thats so awesome! congrats man, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the four/five drivers you compare. I have heard nothing but good things about the F9 line. Thats going to be a pretty cool experiment haha.

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

> @AG12 said:

> > @TIM929 said:

> > > @AG12 said:

> > > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > > > @TIM929 said:

> > > > > > > @AG12 said:

> > > > > > > Going to try the ‘19 Titleist ProV1X this coming up weekend. Went to a ball fitting and this one came out above the TP5 for me which was surprising. We’ll see how it goes 6l9esq5p74zp.jpeg

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What did the ball fitting consist of?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I really what to get fit for a ball but cant find a place that offers..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > how would you go about it on your own?

> > > > >

> > > > > The ball fitting used my driver, 7 iron and sand wedge on TrackMan. Titleist was actually doing a fitting at my local PGA SS. They find the optimum spin, flight, decent angle, etc that you want between the ProV1 and V1x. They will also compare it to your current gamer.

> > > > >

> > > > > Most stores like Roger Dunn, PGA SS offer ball fittings.

> > > > >

> > > > > Prior to that I bought sleeves of balls and took them to my local grass range and eye balled flight and spin etc. Obviously it would help to have TrackMan or similar launch monitor brands if you can just for the best raw data that you want.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks brother, think I get the process and can’t wait to start testing.

> > >

> > > Good luck with your search! Did you ever decide on new woods?

> >

> > Thank you AG! The craziest thing happened. I was already invested for a 8 lesson series with a swing instructor the week we chatted about your TS set up(the week we chatted was my first week into the lessons). After the 1st lesson, I knew there were going to be major swing changes/ some distances gains and was planning to get fit for the TS line as soon as I finished the lessons.

> >

> > Then the kicker, I won the grand prize for the Golfwrx Cobra Q and A for a F9 Driver custom build, maaann I'm so thankful.. Really stoked because I'm able to get the shaft of my choice for the F9. So once I'm done with the lessons, I'm going to still get fit for the TS and taking the F9, 917D2, ST180 with me to the fitting to compare. Most likely get a matching 3 wood.

>

> Thats so awesome! congrats man, I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on the four/five drivers you compare. I have heard nothing but good things about the F9 line. Thats going to be a pretty cool experiment haha.

Thank you so much! Yes, would love to share my experience. Golf is just awesome!

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

Just bought a Pro Blue 70 Stiff to test in my TS2 fairway against the PW

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

I see the Precision Pro is still in the bag. I think it will be my next golf equipment related purchase.

Driver: Cobra Aerojet
5W: Ping G430
3H & 4H: Ping G410
5H:  Ping G
6 - GW: Ping G25

54*: Ping Glide 4.0
58*: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Full Bounce
Putter: Odyssey Tri Hot Double Wide CH Putter

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Ball:  Titleist ProV1, Maxfli Tour, Taylormade TP5, PXG

> @DE-ILLINI said:

> I see the Precision Pro is still in the bag. I think it will be my next golf equipment related purchase.

It has been a great addition to the bag. They make a quality product at a very reasonable price.

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

• agood3putt changed the title to agood3putt WITB (Pg. 6 for 2023 updates)
  • agood3putt locked this topic
  • agood3putt unlocked this topic