*Offers Welcome* 2019 Miura Baby Blades 3-PW w/ Nippon Modus 125X - Only 50 in the world

tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 New EnglandMembers Posts: 815 ✭✭

Due to a family emergency over the weekend I need to offload stuff for cash on hand. Can't have thousands of dollars of extra clubs lying around right now. Everything below has been used for only 1-2 rounds except for the P790 UDI which has never been used.

PM me if you are interested. Respectful offers are welcome.

RULES: NO TRADES, CONUS SHIPPING ONLY, WILL NOT SEPARATE HEADS AND SHAFTS

(SOLD) LIMITED 2019 Miura Baby Blades 3-PW with Nippon Modus 125X

(SOLD) Titleist TS2 9.5* Driver with Project X HZRDUS Smoke 6.5 60g

(SOLD) Titleist TS2 15* 3-wood with Project X HZRDUS Smoke 6.5 70g

(SOLD) Taylormade Hi-Toe 54* & 60* wedges with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

(SOLD) Taylormade P790 UDI with Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100

Thanks for stopping by

Pin 5/14

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
- Arnold Palmer
Post edited by tgoodspe1991 on

Comments

• Sabumnim3Sabumnim3 B.A.M.F. WisconsinMembers Posts: 355 ✭✭

Wow...amazing Miura’s!

• DeslpwrDeslpwr Members Posts: 2

Will you finance the BB’s?! haha They’re so sick!

Callaway XR16 10.5
    TM M2 HL
    P790
    Vokey
    SC X5
  • tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 New EnglandMembers Posts: 815 ✭✭

Only the Miura's and TS2 driver left.

“Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
    time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
    - Arnold Palmer
  • bluejeeprubibluejeeprubi Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭

Do you mind advising who built the Miuras

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
    G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
    G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
    20 and 24 ft worth hi
    5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
    60 mack daddy forged
    Nike 006 proto

@bluejeeprubi said:
    Do you mind advising who built the Miuras

Guy down in Florida who builds stuff for Tour and other average Joe's like us. Extremely well respected, 100% positive feedback on eBay with well over 500 reviews. Been a Miura dealer for like 20-25+ years and also deals with tons of other Tour items. Extremely fantastic build quality. Helped start a few boutique golf companies that we all know but I won't share their names for confidentiality. I hope that helps!

- Arnold Palmer

Only the Miura's left. Need to sell asap if anyone is interested please let me know.

- Arnold Palmer
This discussion has been closed.