"Review the Tools of the Trade" Forum- Previous Model Year Reviews

Davewn ·  
DavewnDavewn West Des Moines, IAMembers  601WRX Points: 86Handicap: 10Posts: 601 Golden Tee
Joined:  edited May 17, 2019 in WRX 2.0 Forum Bugs and Features #1

FYI, no matter which sub-category is selected in the "Review the Tools of the Trade" forum, only the following child category displays:
_ TRAINING/STYLE › PREVIOUS MODEL YEAR REVIEWS_
Any fixes in the works? I miss having the ability to research the older stuff...

Posted:
Callaway RAZR Fit 10.5* Aldila RIP'd NV 60 S
Ping G5 13.5* Aerotech Powercoil 50 S
TaylorMade 200 Steel 4 Wood TM Lite R-80
Orlimar Black Ti 22* 4 Hybrid Litespeed R
Adams A7 5-GW UST Proforce 85 R
Golfsmith/Spalding Cash-In SW 55/12 Cleveland Action Lite S
Cleveland TA 900 60* Nicklaus Driveshaft R
Slotline Inertial 35" 
Post edited by Davewn on

Comments

• nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @Davewn said:

FYI, no matter which sub-category is selected in the "Review the Tools of the Trade" forum, only the following child category displays:
    Any fixes in the works? I miss having the ability to research the older stuff...

Phone ? Desktop ?

I just (on DESKTOP), under Review the Tools of the Trade", tried Wedges and Wedges Previous and got what seemed to be the correct results both times.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DavewnDavewn West Des Moines, IAMembers  601WRX Points: 86Handicap: 10Posts: 601 Golden Tee

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @Davewn said:

Phone ? Desktop ?

I just (on DESKTOP), under Review the Tools of the Trade", tried Wedges and Wedges Previous and got what seemed to be the correct results both times.

Desktop, using a Chromebook. Still screwed up in my Chrome world, unfortunately.

Posted:
    Slotline Inertial 35" 
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @Davewn said:

On -, @nsxguy said:

On -, @Davewn said:

Phone ? Desktop ?

Desktop, using a Chromebook. Still screwed up in my Chrome world, unfortunately.

Any chance you can take a screenshot ?

Posted:
  • DavewnDavewn West Des Moines, IAMembers  601WRX Points: 86Handicap: 10Posts: 601 Golden Tee

This is a screenshot from my iPhone, where this particular forum's functionality is also screwed up. Tools of the Trade>Drivers>2010 or older.

Posted:
    Slotline Inertial 35" 
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

Should be fixed now.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

Should be fixed now.

Working now, much appreciated!

Posted:
    Slotline Inertial 35" 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.