Help me choose a new pair of spikeless

Nike Air Max 1. Most comfortable golf shoes I've ever tried on. I have them white, black, and gray.

DR: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 7S
5W: Mavrik SZ - Tour AD XC 8S
3H: Titleist 816 H2 - Speeder 8.8X
Irons (4-P): Mizuno MP-20 MMC - KBS $ X
Wedges (50,54,58): Mizuno T20 Raw - KBS $ X
Putter: Seemore Nashville
Ball: 2021 Pro V1

• 4 weeks later...

> @ohiogolf99 said:

> > @Hit-em said:

> > I'm going to give these a try ..Inesis Waterproof Golf Shoes

> > They received a great rating & review on Golfspy

> > I figured for $80 it was worth a shot ..

>

> Bump for a review on these Inesis golf shoes. The white and black dont look terrible, curious how they hold up walking

Had a chance to wear these for a round ..the course was pretty wet after all the rain we've been getting

I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable they were right out the box, it took a few holes to break them in

I was really impressed with the grip they performed great in slippery conditions & at the end of my round my feet were dry ..overall these performed well about the price I paid for them

Great shoes for the price !!

Anyone ever tried the ECCO S-Lite golf shoes? Think they just came out and can not find much info on them. Thanks!

TM SIM 10.5 - LA Golf A Series 60

TM SIM Ti 15 - LA Golf A Series 70

Cally OG Apex UW 19 - Smoke Black 80

Cobra One 4 Utility + Forged 6-GW - TT 120 S400

Edison 52, 56 & 60 - TT 120 X100

Odyssey Versa One

if you ever played at close to sunset you get to look at the foot fall patterns the shoes left on the green that day. I've had echoes and they leave a serious waffle pattern behind.

currently I'm in a pair of Footjoy Pro SL. The leather interior last far longer than cloth. The smaller dimples of the foot joy don't seem to imprint the greens badly as my echoes did

And they have better grip for me.

Good luck

G430 MAX 10K 9° w/ventus velocore red 5s

G430 MAX threewood ping chrome tour2 65 S
Taylor Made SIM MAX2 5wood w/ventus velocore blue 7

Adams 23º 9031 proto w' diamana ahina 82
Eye2   3-SW

Oddessy Rossie nsl og slant neck.  

My man. Do yourself a favor and get the Puma NXT. I have terrible feet and I cannot just go with any golf shoe. The Puma's feel more like a tennis shoe than any other golf shoe I have tried. Went with the DISC version as it was no more expensive than the regular. You can't put your foot into a bucket of water and remain dry. But, they are water proof enough to keep you dry on a soggy course. Plus, they probably have one of the best spikeless soles on the market.

Cobra LTDx LS 10.5* w/Kai'Li 70TX
Ping G430 Max 15* w/OG Ventus Blue 7X
Titleist TSR2 7w w/Ventus Red TR 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Bettinardi BB1 w/UST Mamiya All-In Graphite 
Mizuno Copper T22 52, 56, 60 w/MCA MMT 125TX Wedge Shafts
TP5, Z Star XV, CSXLS

> @"Cottonseed." said:

> > @golfman009 said:

> > Anyone ever tried the ECCO S-Lite golf shoes? Think they just came out and can not find much info on them. Thanks!

>

> These look badass.

I like the all muted grey ones...was hoping to get some feedback first before trying them out though

TM SIM 10.5 - LA Golf A Series 60

TM SIM Ti 15 - LA Golf A Series 70

Cally OG Apex UW 19 - Smoke Black 80

Cobra One 4 Utility + Forged 6-GW - TT 120 S400

Edison 52, 56 & 60 - TT 120 X100

Odyssey Versa One

Love my Skechers as far as feel and comfort. I always walk. Have the grey color but they do stain and look like crap now. Gfore are nice but funky footbed which is different. Walked around store for a while with them on and felt like all I wanted to do is scratch my feet the whole time. Itchy. Weird. Maybe on the course they're different?

I love the way the Biom Hybrid 3 feel and the traction is great, but they don't seem to be the most durable aesthetically. They grip shows no signs of wear, goretex holds up. But the yak leather and trim look old fast. (I keep shoe trees in them after every wear.) The trim on the white can rubs off with your thumb. The brown is a little better, but they have been delegated to mostly my wet, practice, and solo round wear.

• Like 1

TSI3 9˚ AV White Raw 65X 

TSR2 15˚ Black 1K 75

Apex UW 19˚ RDX 80

T-150 4-PW - PX 6.0

RTX Zipcore Raw 48M/54M/60L 

Byron Morgan 029x PROTO-Carbon/2022 BB-1F

Pro V1X 

I've just gone down a rabbit hole on this myself so I'll share what my results were. I did not play in all of these shoes, so any reviews for grip do not account for on course conditions..

I did not prioritize waterproofing - if it's wet I will suck it up and wear spikes.

My feet: I wear a 9.5 - 10, have a high instep and wide toes. Shoes with large heel drop tend to give me blisters on the toes next to the pinky toe.

**Adidas Forgefiber BOA** - Loved the look, very flexible shoe so if you like a stiff, sturdy shoe this is not for you. Grip felt excellent. Heel drop definitely more than I like and I felt the actually heel came up lower than I would like. I tried multiple sizes and always had the feeling my heel was loose.

**Adidas Tour360 XT SL** - I tried both the wide and normal version, YMMV but I did not find a significant difference between the two. Felt narrower than the Forgefiber (maybe it is just that the Forgefiber is more flexible and thus feels wider even if your toes are up against the outsides). Again, same grip as the Forgefiber, best in class in my opinion. Felt more locked in (stiffer) than the Forgefiber but I still had issues with the shoe. I did not feel it was wide enough to be comfortable, the large heel drop felt awkward to me, and like the Forgefiber the heel just didn't feel locked in.

**True Linkswear Original** - I was ready to love this shoe since I tend to like minimalist shoes but the toe box felt stiff to me (you know that feeling where a shoe feels stiff then bends hard right at the base of your toes?). I didn't think I would enjoy walking 18 in these, but maybe after they were broken in.

**Nike Air Max 1G** - This shoe felt great to me other than the width. Probably the narrowest shoe I tried on. Not sure of the grip on these either, definitely felt it was below the Adidas shoes.

**New Balance Breeze** - This shoe was not on my radar at all but the wide version felt excellent on the toes. Grip felt good. The only con I had with this shoe was much like the Adidas offerings, I did not think the heel came up high enough. I still felt like I could slip my heel right out of it (even if I couldn't physically, the sensation was there when swinging). Really a bummer, if the heel came up a bit higher I would have kept these (and they were the cheapest option, by far).

**New Balance Minimus SL** - I got this in normal width and had plenty of room in the toe box. Grip was the same as the Breeze. Much better heel support than the Breeze, my only issue with this shoe, like the True Linkswear Original was the stiffness right up to the toes, then the toe box folding over as you walk.

What I settled on:

**True Linkswear Knit** - I did not expect this to be the shoe I came away with but here it is. This shoe feels very similar to the Adidas Forgefiber in terms of being a very flexible shoe that will conform to your foot if you're a little larger than its dimensions. The grip felt somewhere between the Adidas/New Balance at the top end and the Nike at the low end. Should be fine on a dry course, but I would not expect great things in wet conditions. The heel feels great to me, still flexible but it rises high enough that I really feel secure in the shoe. These aren't quite zero drop shoes but they feel similar enough that I would highly recommend them to anyone who likes that style shoe.

I'd really like to try the True Linkswear Major, but I didn't feel like shelling out the extra cash. Maybe next time.

> @golfman009 said:

> > @"Cottonseed." said:

> > > @golfman009 said:

> > > Anyone ever tried the ECCO S-Lite golf shoes? Think they just came out and can not find much info on them. Thanks!

> >

> > These look badass.

>

> I like the all muted grey ones...was hoping to get some feedback first before trying them out though

Knowing Ecco, Im sure they will not disappoint.

I would buy those but I just bought the Hybrid 3 BOAs.

i would seriously look at the Puma range , ive always been a NIke guy and this year switched to the Puma Pwradpt spikes. Superb comfort and dont have to get a wide version to deal with my feet which is nice as find either having to go up a size to get the width creates other issues. WIll deffo look at the puma spikeless versions for the summer so although i cant say what the grip is like on the 2 spiked pairs i have i cant rate them highly enough

Hope it helps

D- Ping G410 SFT - Oban Iwasa 04 

3Wd - Ping G425 SFT - Ping Tour Stiff 

4# Srixon ZX5 Tour AD DI 95 Stiff

5+6# Srixon ZX5 - MMT 105 S

7-PW# Srixon ZX7 - MMT 105 S

50 - Vokey SM8

56 - TM MG3 Tiger Spec

P- Betti Queen B #12

> @ScottJN said:

> Have gallivanters, pro sls, and air max. Gallivanters are great besides the fact everything sticks to the bottom. Can be very annoying. Air maxes are objectively the comfiest but may be lacking grip in morning dew. Pro sls are good at everything they do.

I played a tournament on Saturday with a guy who was wearing the Gallivanters on a course that was a little wet but by no means soaked and he was scraping the bottom of his shoes with a divot repair tool less than 2 full holes into the round. I'm on my second year with the Ecco BH 3's and I can't recall ever having to scrape the bottom once, nothing sticks to them. There's enough going on on the golf course already and I wouldn't want the distraction of having to constantly clean my spikes.

Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
Odyssey Versa 2-Ball

Just bought some Ecco Biom Hybrid 3 BOA. played in them on Saturday and loved them. I will say the BOA tends to loosen over the round but 2 clicks and I’m good to go. They feel great tho. Loved walking in them.

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 8*, Tensei AV White 75g
Irons: TaylorMade P790, 5-PW; Mitsubishi MMT 110g
Hybrids: Ping G425 19*
Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, 60*
Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1, Polar BGT shaft   
Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite Midnight
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B X yellow, Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

I'm a big guy (325) and love the way True Linkswear fit but they just don't work in wet grass. The FJ Pro SL run too long and narrow, even in wide. Any suggestions?

Cobra F8 10.5* UST Attas Coool 7S
Cobra F8 5-6 17* Evenflow Blue 75
Cobra F8 Hybrid 19* Smacwrap
Cobra King Utility 22.5* C-Taper Lite
Ping I210 5-UW PX LZ 6.0
Bridgestone XW-1 56* 60* DG Spinner
Odyssey Strokelab Seven S
Chrome Soft
Clicgear 3.5/Cobra King Ultradry

after the nike AM1 s are worn for a round they feel absolutely fantastic every time ,5 minutes from the car for me. they wipe clean with a baby wipe or hand cleaner wipe for like garage work. traction is pretty good in the wet and great in normal conditions. if you walk most or even some rounds i would hesitate to try them. nike has a return policy even if you wear them you can still return them.

The Adidas new line of Tour360s and the forge fibers. Also looks like a new knit 360 is coming, would be killer in SL as well.

The XT SL models and forge fibers have a new pattern and a stiffer sole. Fairly wide and grippy.

Super comfy.

PING G430 LST 10* Tensei 1K Pro Orange 50S

PING G430 LST 3Wd 16.0* Fujikura XLR8 61

PING iCrossover Ventus Blue HB 7R

PING i525 4-PW Mitsubishi OTi 105 Stiff

Edel 47* TRP/54* DVR/58* DVR KBS CTaper Lite 110 Stiff

PING PLD DZB Proto

• 9 months later...

Really thanks for sharing the information. I would might be also visiting the store and get 1 or 2 pair of New Balance Breeze  or New Balance Minimus SL for me and for my wife. New Balance really have good store policy and products such as shoes are reality quality one. The New Balance Return Policy on purchase shoes or any product is 45 days, if they might be a chance of defective product arriving at that point you will need help to get your money back and return the damaged product back to the company.