Cobra's new King F9 Speedback Driver, Woods, Hybrids and Irons (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

GolfWRX

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> Looks like the Atmos TS Black 6 in stiff is not an option to order? I was just fit into that today, anything close or should I spring for the X flex? Or look into an alternate shaft (100 SS, inefficient strikes).

The 6s is probably on backorder. I have a 6x thats going to be for sale.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

As much as I loved the feel and the forgiveness of the F9 driver, I didn’t see any huge improvements from my gamer. That’s why you’ll find mine in the lefty BST with an extra weight included. Solid club, but I feel the constraints on club manufacturers has essentially made the driver world more of a beauty contest than an innovation race. My opinion, this is an awesome club but there are many awesome clubs out there.

> @leftycabe said:

> As much as I loved the feel and the forgiveness of the F9 driver, I didn’t see any huge improvements from my gamer. That’s why you’ll find mine in the lefty BST with an extra weight included. Solid club, but I feel the constraints on club manufacturers has essentially made the driver world more of a beauty contest than an innovation race. My opinion, this is an awesome club but there are many awesome clubs out there.

Agree, for me it’s about how the club sits behind the ball and comfort. I haven’t found that feel since the old Adams LS drivers weather it be the 9064 ls, Fast12 ls or the Super ls. The Titleist D3 series have been the closest since then until the F9, it just sets up beautifully for me and is slightly better in performance than my previous F8+

Cobra LTDx 10.5* 

Cobra Tec 19* 
Titleist 818 H1   21*
Cobra Forged Tec 2022 Kbs $ taper stiff

Titleist SM8 54*- 58* TT AMT Black s300

Odyssey White Hot OG 7s
Maxfli Tour 2023

I thought it needed to be shared, been a few months and even more in love with my F9 Tour. Just had the best driving day of the year on one of our tightest courses locally. Last season I averaged about 242 off the tee. Since gaming the F9 my fairway numbers are up and driving it on average 270.

Still feels like cheating, but everyone in my group of playing partners now has one as well. One friend has two thanks to the Dollar Drive Club.

Still want to experiment with double 18’s, so anyone who wants to part with some weights or knows where to find a deal on them please drop me a line.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

First round in the books with my f9.

Fitted at Club Champion for it. Coming off an f8. Bryan at Club Champ Jax was a mad scientist to help me get the most out of it.

9 degree head -1.5, 14g forward. Oban Devotion shaft. This thing is a legit cannon.

I stink at partial wedges so I’m going to have to tweak my course management with this thing.

• Like 1

> @fsutanker said:

> First round in the books with my f9.

> Fitted at Club Champion for it. Coming off an f8. Bryan at Club Champ Jax was a mad scientist to help me get the most out of it.

> 9 degree head -1.5, 14g forward. Oban Devotion shaft. This thing is a legit cannon.

> I stink at partial wedges so I’m going to have to tweak my course management with this thing.

Or just adjust the lofts of your wedges. Having the F9 forced me to finally put a 62 degree wedge into play. Not a bad problem to have.

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash

> @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > Looks like the Atmos TS Black 6 in stiff is not an option to order? I was just fit into that today, anything close or should I spring for the X flex? Or look into an alternate shaft (100 SS, inefficient strikes).

>

> The 6s is probably on backorder. I have a 6x thats going to be for sale.

I shot them a note, hopefully it is just on backorder. I can probably swing the X, rather than go with a different shaft. The Atmos Black was the best in my testing. The crazy thing is I need like 12* of loft with this shaft to get a decent combo of feel and control with my -AoA delivery.

Just had the best driving day with the F9 this afternoon for as long I can remember missing only two fairways in the first cut. Despite this and similar to previous rounds, I felt the launch was a bit high sacrificing some distance. I have a yellow 10.5 head dialed down to 9 deg. Anyone have a yellow 9 deg head who WTT for the 10.5 head?

[color=#808080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=2]Yonex 380 VA RaiJin
U65 18* VA RaiJin[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Tahoma][color=#808080][size=2]Don White 4-W TI S400[/size][/color][/font]
[font=Tahoma][color=#808080][size=2]Jeff McCoy 52 58[/size][/color][/font]
[color=#808080][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=2]TeI3 Newport 2 [/size][/font][/color]

> @DatSliceDoe said:

> > @"Lord Helmet" said:

> > > @DatSliceDoe said:

> > > Looks like the Atmos TS Black 6 in stiff is not an option to order? I was just fit into that today, anything close or should I spring for the X flex? Or look into an alternate shaft (100 SS, inefficient strikes).

> >

> > The 6s is probably on backorder. I have a 6x thats going to be for sale.

>

> I shot them a note, hopefully it is just on backorder. I can probably swing the X, rather than go with a different shaft. The Atmos Black was the best in my testing. The crazy thing is I need like 12* of loft with this shaft to get a decent combo of feel and control with my -AoA delivery.

If you decide you want the x let me know. I swung both - they are not very different at all. No worries.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> @jabwind51 said:

> So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> @jabwind51 said:

> So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

PING G430 LST / 9* (dialed to 10.5*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Dark Speed LS / 3w (dialed to 15.5*) / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @jabwind51 said:

> > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

>

> > @jabwind51 said:

> > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

>

> what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

>

> when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

> @jabwind51 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> >

> > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> >

> > what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

> >

> > when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

>

> Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

ok awesome i'm at the 117-120 range. i'm going to tip mine an inch and play at 45". Thanks!!!

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @jabwind51 said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > >

> > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > >

> > > what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

> > >

> > > when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

> >

> > Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

>

> ok awesome i'm at the 117-120 range. i'm going to tip mine an inch and play at 45". Thanks!!!

>

Nice should be perfect. Lemme know if you ever need the heavier one. If I go after the ball I’m in that SS or low 120s typically but pretty catastrophic on the golf course for my swing flaws...launch monitor golf vs real world golf....

> @jabwind51 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > > >

> > > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > > >

> > > > what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

> > > >

> > > > when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

> > >

> > > Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

> >

> > ok awesome i'm at the 117-120 range. i'm going to tip mine an inch and play at 45". Thanks!!!

> >

>

> Nice should be perfect. Lemme know if you ever need the heavier one. If I go after the ball I’m in that SS or low 120s typically but pretty catastrophic on the golf course for my swing flaws...launch monitor golf vs real world golf....

wait, you have a 2.0 TS 7x?

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @jabwind51 said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > > > >

> > > > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > > > >

> > > > > what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

> > > > >

> > > > > when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

> > > >

> > > > Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

> > >

> > > ok awesome i'm at the 117-120 range. i'm going to tip mine an inch and play at 45". Thanks!!!

> > >

> >

> > Nice should be perfect. Lemme know if you ever need the heavier one. If I go after the ball I’m in that SS or low 120s typically but pretty catastrophic on the golf course for my swing flaws...launch monitor golf vs real world golf....

>

> wait, you have a 2.0 TS 7x?

No Atmos Black TS 7X, Tipped 1 inch at 44.25

> @jabwind51 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > So it looks like the Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X won a spot in my bag over the Atmos Black 7X. I can feel it loading a little more and has a solid mid height flight. I did prefer the all black look of the Atmos complimenting the driver but oh well. Gonna unload the Atmos Black TS 7X on BST if anyone wants a very smooth but stout shaft. Thx

> > > > > >

> > > > > > what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

> > > > >

> > > > > Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

> > > >

> > > > ok awesome i'm at the 117-120 range. i'm going to tip mine an inch and play at 45". Thanks!!!

> > > >

> > >

> > > Nice should be perfect. Lemme know if you ever need the heavier one. If I go after the ball I’m in that SS or low 120s typically but pretty catastrophic on the golf course for my swing flaws...launch monitor golf vs real world golf....

> >

> > wait, you have a 2.0 TS 7x?

>

> No Atmos Black TS 7X, Tipped 1 inch at 44.25

> @jabwind51 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @jabwind51 said:

> > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > what's your SS? i just ordered a 2.0 tour spec 6x -- i wanna know if i have to tip it before i use it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > when you say kick...what kinda kick are we talkin ? i bought it on the premise it wasn't going to be an active shaft...?

> > > > >

> > > > > Testing done with swing speed 111-116 on my launch monitor. Don’t worry—It isn’t an active shaft. And mine is tipped 0.5 inches at 44 3/8 length. But compared to the heavier Atmos Black TS 7X which I have tipped 1 inch....It just feels like I can load it better. Seems to match up with their website descriptions. The 7X tipped an inch is “boardy” and I’m trying to slow things down so selling that one. Hope that helps.

> > > >

> > > > ok awesome i'm at the 117-120 range. i'm going to tip mine an inch and play at 45". Thanks!!!

> > > >

> > >

> > > Nice should be perfect. Lemme know if you ever need the heavier one. If I go after the ball I’m in that SS or low 120s typically but pretty catastrophic on the golf course for my swing flaws...launch monitor golf vs real world golf....

> >

> > wait, you have a 2.0 TS 7x?

>

> No Atmos Black TS 7X, Tipped 1 inch at 44.25

oh, yea, sorry man i'm good...no atmos for me.

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @Krt22 said:

> Let me know how the Pro 2.0 works for you Gio. Very interested in that one as well.

absolutely will do -- (mine will be in the EF SZ tho...not F9).

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

Anyone game or gamed the One length hybrid? If so what are your thoughts?

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s

T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

> @Krt22 said:

> Let me know how the Pro 2.0 works for you Gio. Very interested in that one as well.

well, nothing to say for the Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6x other than wow. i got mine in, playing 45" in my epic flash sz 9.0, set to -1/N. for those of you who've played the TZ6; the fuji pro 2.0 tour spec is DARN close to the exact feel and performance. i would argue they might almost be the same shaft if i was blindfolded.

launch was mid/high however the apex with the fuji was almost 125-130ft; a bit too high for me. it was incredibly consistent and proved to be low spin b/c it didn't really deviate right to left or left to right a whole heck of a lot -- plus it rolled quite a bit once it came down.

after the range session and round yesterday it has earned the spot in the bag -- i took it hope, tipped it 1.25" in hopes to get the launch down a bit. this setup is very very deep for me right now. #staytuned

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @Krt22 said:

> > Let me know how the Pro 2.0 works for you Gio. Very interested in that one as well.

>

> well, nothing to say for the Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6x other than wow. i got mine in, playing 45" in my epic flash sz 9.0, set to -1/N. for those of you who've played the TZ6; the fuji pro 2.0 tour spec is DARN close to the exact feel and performance. i would argue they might almost be the same shaft if i was blindfolded.

>

> launch was mid/high however the apex with the fuji was almost 125-130ft; a bit too high for me. it was incredibly consistent and proved to be low spin b/c it didn't really deviate right to left or left to right a whole heck of a lot -- plus it rolled quite a bit once it came down.

>

> after the range session and round yesterday it has earned the spot in the bag -- i took it hope, tipped it 1.25" in hopes to get the launch down a bit. this setup is very very deep for me right now. #staytuned

Awesome. I have one of the synergy green protos on the way but I am lurking ebay to see if one of these pops up.

> @Krt22 said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @Krt22 said:

> > > Let me know how the Pro 2.0 works for you Gio. Very interested in that one as well.

> >

> > well, nothing to say for the Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6x other than wow. i got mine in, playing 45" in my epic flash sz 9.0, set to -1/N. for those of you who've played the TZ6; the fuji pro 2.0 tour spec is DARN close to the exact feel and performance. i would argue they might almost be the same shaft if i was blindfolded.

> >

> > launch was mid/high however the apex with the fuji was almost 125-130ft; a bit too high for me. it was incredibly consistent and proved to be low spin b/c it didn't really deviate right to left or left to right a whole heck of a lot -- plus it rolled quite a bit once it came down.

> >

> > after the range session and round yesterday it has earned the spot in the bag -- i took it hope, tipped it 1.25" in hopes to get the launch down a bit. this setup is very very deep for me right now. #staytuned

>

> Awesome. I have one of the synergy green protos on the way but I am lurking ebay to see if one of these pops up.

playing this afternoon again so i'll add if anything changes lol

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

This thing is silly good. I didn't think I'd gain that much on my D2 but getting it out 300 total helps you a hell of a lot. Hitting tons of 60-90 yard wedges etc on shorter par 4s and I'm now hitting 7-9 iron on long par 4s instead of a long iron or hybrid. Was able to reach a very long par 5 in two yesterday in a tournament. Eagle gave us the win. I'm stoked at how long and forgiving this thing is.

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @Krt22 said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @Krt22 said:

> > > > Let me know how the Pro 2.0 works for you Gio. Very interested in that one as well.

> > >

> > > well, nothing to say for the Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6x other than wow. i got mine in, playing 45" in my epic flash sz 9.0, set to -1/N. for those of you who've played the TZ6; the fuji pro 2.0 tour spec is DARN close to the exact feel and performance. i would argue they might almost be the same shaft if i was blindfolded.

> > >

> > > launch was mid/high however the apex with the fuji was almost 125-130ft; a bit too high for me. it was incredibly consistent and proved to be low spin b/c it didn't really deviate right to left or left to right a whole heck of a lot -- plus it rolled quite a bit once it came down.

> > >

> > > after the range session and round yesterday it has earned the spot in the bag -- i took it hope, tipped it 1.25" in hopes to get the launch down a bit. this setup is very very deep for me right now. #staytuned

> >

> > Awesome. I have one of the synergy green protos on the way but I am lurking ebay to see if one of these pops up.

>

> playing this afternoon again so i'll add if anything changes lol

Dude I’m in love with this shaft too. I have it in an M5 as well and it’s unreal.

> @Nixhex524 said:

> Pulled the trigger on this one today... returned my ST190G (loved it, just not a perfect fit) and hit a couple F9 combos. I'm typically in the 100-105 mph range. Both the Atmos blue 6s TS and the HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 seemed to spin up quite a bit for me so I tried the Smoke 6.5 and with the weight forward I was seeing 1800-2200 RPMs... I had my 4 year old with me so I couldn't get too in depth but I took that combo with the intention of moving the weight to the back. Driver feels great, and sounds great.... hoping I can get this thing to be a bit more accurate then the 190G was for me.

Had the same problem, went with atmos black 6s and bazzinga.

I’ve had my F9 for 2 months. Tour length HZRDUS yellow to match the yellow head. It beat out my Tour Issue M5 (which is for sale btw). I’ve gained 15 yards. The real testimonial is how much my buddies hate my F9 hahaha!

F9 Yellow 9*

Set to 8* with 10g in back 6g in the front

Tour Length HZRDUS Yellow 63g 6.0

• Like 1

Qi10 LS 9* Ventus Black 6-S

Stealth2 Tour Issue 16.5* Hzrdus Yellow SB 6.0/70g

Stealth 18* Hzrdus Yellow SB 6.0/70g

TM Stealth2 Tour Issue Hybrid 22* Kuro 80x

Srixon MKii ZX5 5-GW Onyx DG AMT White S300

Cleveland RTX6 Black 54/58 Onyx DG X100

TM Spider GT Black on Black 33.5"