Copy and paste pictures

System ·  
SystemSystem  188WRX Points: 2Posts: 188 Marshals
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ignore/block feature.
Posted:

Answers

• JAMH03JAMH03 Members  979WRX Points: 440Posts: 979 Golden Tee

On -, @nsxguy oh yeah

4 Also the ability to copy/paste images would be NICE pics can substitute for a lot of words.
    5 Your screen shots from before have really helped remember what the old site looked like and how it worked. Can you please take some screen shots of the current set-up because when the mods start changing it for color theme again they might be useful?

On -, @Gxgolfer it's getting better but still don't know where we're at in the process that would be helpful.
    Posted:

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

You should be able to drag and drop pictures from the web. Screenshot copy paste may also work. From your desktop I don’t think it’s possible.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • TheRealMrCleanTheRealMrClean Members  5WRX Points: 23Posts: 5 Bunkers

Test

Posted:
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

Can't seem to get "drag and drop" from the internet to work EVEN THOUGH the "dragging" from one tab to the WRX tab seems to work and the icon/description (Drop image/file) text here appears. But when I "drop it" - just doesn't seem to work. (Desktop/Chrome)

But the below is a drag and drop from my desktop

Posted:
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

From the web, it will depend on source link. For instance YouTube videos should work.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    BST AD Help
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  6910WRX Points: 1,235Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 6,910 Titanium Tees

On -, @Gxgolfer said:

From the web, it will depend on source link. For instance YouTube videos should work.

Hmmmmm, didn't think in terms of videos as "pictures" were described. Didn't think about it but I believe videos are just pasted links/URLs, no ?

I tried "dragging" the video pic and it wouldn't "drag.

The 4 examples below are as follows. 2 attempts at using the link icon above the textbox, one with the https and the second taking out the "s" (as with the older board). The links simply are links and do no "embed" the video.

The last 2, which bot work is simply copy and pasting the links (without using the icon above the text box). Both with or without the "s" seem to work fine.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=scKrqEpzLwk

youtube.com/watch?v=scKrqEpzLwk

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

The advanced editors are going through a huge development upgrade, so it will probably be all over the place for next 6 months.

Posted:
    BST AD Help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.