Huge Shot Out to PXG! Fitting Today

OspreyCI ·  
OspreyCIOspreyCI Valley of the SunMembers  5325WRX Points: 428Handicap: 10Posts: 5,325 Titanium Tees

Just got back from my driver fitting at PXG HQ in Scottsdale. That was amazing and Tyler took suck great care of me. Big thanks to Bob Parson for having the Hero’s Program and allowing me to be fit for free. I am now a huge fan of PXG and how they support Vets and First Responders. Tyler treated me like a king. What a great day it was! I have been fit at Club Champion and also by Ping at their HQ in Phoenix. This was a different level.

I ended up hitting 0211 irons as well as a putter fitting. The putter fitting was almost my favorite part. Tyler put me into a putter based on my stroke into a head I would not have looked at and I saw an immediate difference. I was making putt after putt. I will be buying a Gen2 Gunboat for sure (at a reduced price thru Hero’s program). Currently using a MyTour Spider BTW.

The 0211 irons have amazing feel and are just so good. Currently using P790’s. I had them paired up with PX 6.0 shafts that felt so much better than my Modus 105 shafts. Those will be a buy in my future too. I will go back in for an irons fitting before I pull the trigger on those.

The driver fitting was awesome. Hit my M6 GD AD DI and was fit into a Gen 2 0811x Tensei Pro White. Wow that driver is crazy good. Dropped my spin by almost 1k and added like 20 yards. I was way more accurate too. I don’t have the print out, but I saw all the numbers and they were so much better than my current (not fit) setup. The Pro White shaft is so solid paired up with that head.

I cannot thank Tyler enough for giving me the best time ever doing a fitting. What a professional and great guy he is and really appreciate the time he spent with me. I was the only person in there being fit and he was able to spend extra time with me.

Thank you PXG for this and for Tyler’s time.

Posted:
TM SIM Max D 10.5 GD AD VR 6s
TM M4 15* GD AD DI 6s
TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
TM P790 4-AW Modus 105
TM MG2 54*
TM HT Bigfoot 60*
PXG Gen2 Gunboat

Comments

• vpexpvpexp Members  88WRX Points: 114Posts: 88 Fairways

Sounds like you had a great day!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • platgofplatgof platgof ClubWRX  1987WRX Points: 276Handicap: 17Posts: 1,987 ClubWRX

The VIP treatment always feels good.

Posted:

Ping GMax 10.5
    Cobra F9 5 & 7 Wd
    Callaway OS 5 ,6 Hybrid
    Cobra F9 6-Pw Irons
    Ping Glide 50,54 Wedges
    SM7 58* D
    TM Pro Spyder Mid Putter
    ERC
    Garmin S20

• cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Tasmania to CanadaMembers  13511WRX Points: 2,376Handicap: 1.6Posts: 13,511 Titanium Tees

Great report

Posted:

Ping G400 LST 11* Blueboard Matte 53x
    Ping G400 3w 13.9* Blueboard OG 63x
    Ping G400 5w 16.5* Blueboard Ion 73x
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* VTS Red 100Hx
    Callaway Apex 5h 26* GD Tour AD DI 105x
    Mizuno 919 Tour 6 - PW UST 95 Recoil
    Ping Glide SS 50* & 54* wrx 110 Recoil
    Ping Glide ES 59* wrx UST 110 Recoil
    Callaway PM grind 64* UST 110 Recoil 
    Piretti Matera Elite 

• KevinnzKevinnz Members  389WRX Points: 90Posts: 389 Greens

Welcome to the pxg family! Great irons, soft feel and very consistent.

Posted:
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Valley of the SunMembers  5325WRX Points: 428Handicap: 10Posts: 5,325 Titanium Tees

Thanks fellas. Yes, it was a great day. Lucky enough to live in AZ and have the chance to be fit at their HQ. Man that place is amazing inside. Top of the line. Could go broke going back in there. Kaboom Baby!

Posted:
    TM M4 15* GD AD DI 6s
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    TM P790 4-AW Modus 105
    TM MG2 54*
    TM HT Bigfoot 60*
    PXG Gen2 Gunboat
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Valley of the SunMembers  5325WRX Points: 428Handicap: 10Posts: 5,325 Titanium Tees

BTW, PXG has dropped their prices to $500 for Hero's Program.

Posted:
    TM M4 15* GD AD DI 6s
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    TM P790 4-AW Modus 105
    TM MG2 54*
    TM HT Bigfoot 60*
    PXG Gen2 Gunboat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.