PXG Gen 1 0311X 4 iron w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80
PXG Gen 5 0311 XP 5-7 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 5 0311 XP 8-GW w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 2 0311 Forged 54 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

PXG Gen 2 0311 Forged 60 w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80

Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is sharp. I love the clean look. Adjustable weight is awesome too. Please offer several lofts

Cobra Aero LS 9 Fuji Evo IV 569 X

Honma TR21 15* VIZARD FP7 Stiff

Honma TR21 HY 18* VIZARD UT 7

Honma TR21 HY 21* VIZARD UT 8

Honma TR21X 5-11 VIZARD IBWF 100

HighToe MG3 54* VIZARD IB 120

HighToe MG3 58*/13 VIZARD IB 120

MackMade custom Slide MMT putter                         

Yeah, what's the word on this?

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

it is really too bad that Wilson has the stigma that it has and their products just don't really sell. At least not above the budget full bag starter sets.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> it is really too bad that Wilson has the stigma that it has and their products just don't really sell. At least not above the budget full bag starter sets.

I agree, but Wilson is slightly to blame for that stigma. This thread is an example - it's been up for over two months and there's still not a whiff of info on this club, or if it'll even ever be released. I'd be surprised if 10% of the members here have hit a Wilson club, or even waggled one in a decade. They make some of the best stuff on the market, especially their stuff aimed at lower handicaps. But they don't seem to really try to market to better players nor do they seem to have much interest in changing their brand's perception. I personally find what little marketing they do to be gimmicky and geared towards the weekend hack, and they really don't seem to have much interest in marketing their better player's equipment beyond green grass efforts and reputation.

I'd be interested to see Gary Woodland win a major, and how Wilson would use the boost in exposure. Would it be to showcase their products aimed at better players, or another chance to bring back the "Seriously?" guy?

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

> @GoIrish17 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > it is really too bad that Wilson has the stigma that it has and their products just don't really sell. At least not above the budget full bag starter sets.

>

> I agree, but Wilson is slightly to blame for that stigma. This thread is an example - it's been up for over two months and there's still not a whiff of info on this club, or if it'll even ever be released. I'd be surprised if 10% of the members here have hit a Wilson club, or even waggled one in a decade. They make some of the best stuff on the market, especially their stuff aimed at lower handicaps. But they don't seem to really try to market to better players nor do they seem to have much interest in changing their brand's perception. I personally find what little marketing they do to be gimmicky and geared towards the weekend hack, and they really don't seem to have much interest in marketing their better player's equipment beyond green grass efforts and reputation.

>

> I'd be interested to see Gary Woodland win a major, and how Wilson would use the boost in exposure. Would it be to showcase their products aimed at better players, or another chance to bring back the "Seriously?" guy?

There’s not any info on this club yet because it is in a prototype stage still. Trust me, this club will sell once released.

As far as your comments about the 10% of members on here, I’ll gladly join that 10% as the C300 Forged are money as well as the V6’s. W/S makes some of the best feeling forgings on the market, just hit the Staff Model today and wow, probably the best iron I’ve ever hit. The feel is something out of this world and forgiveness is surprisingly plentiful for such a thin blade.

> @mrmikeac said:

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > it is really too bad that Wilson has the stigma that it has and their products just don't really sell. At least not above the budget full bag starter sets.

> >

> > I agree, but Wilson is slightly to blame for that stigma. This thread is an example - it's been up for over two months and there's still not a whiff of info on this club, or if it'll even ever be released. I'd be surprised if 10% of the members here have hit a Wilson club, or even waggled one in a decade. They make some of the best stuff on the market, especially their stuff aimed at lower handicaps. But they don't seem to really try to market to better players nor do they seem to have much interest in changing their brand's perception. I personally find what little marketing they do to be gimmicky and geared towards the weekend hack, and they really don't seem to have much interest in marketing their better player's equipment beyond green grass efforts and reputation.

> >

> > I'd be interested to see Gary Woodland win a major, and how Wilson would use the boost in exposure. Would it be to showcase their products aimed at better players, or another chance to bring back the "Seriously?" guy?

>

> There’s not any info on this club yet because it is in a prototype stage still. Trust me, this club will sell once released.

>

> As far as your comments about the 10% of members on here, I’ll gladly join that 10% as the C300 Forged are money as well as the V6’s. W/S makes some of the best feeling forgings on the market, just hit the Staff Model today and wow, probably the best iron I’ve ever hit. The feel is something out of this world and forgiveness is surprisingly plentiful for such a thin blade.

>

>

I have hit everything they have out. Sorry this driving iron will not be a huge seller. No driving iron is. It is a small golfing segment that is looking for them so unless this comes in around the $175 mark it will be A hard pass for almost all that even want driving iron. If it come in to try and compare with other at the $199-$225 mark, yhey have priced themselves out of their weight class. They can’t win, no matter the quality of the club.

Case and point, The cortex came out and the same 8 drivers that came in the store are still on the self and no one has even looked at them since the week the show ended. It is a quality driver, with a quality shaft and no one wants it.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @mrmikeac said:

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > it is really too bad that Wilson has the stigma that it has and their products just don't really sell. At least not above the budget full bag starter sets.

> >

> > I agree, but Wilson is slightly to blame for that stigma. This thread is an example - it's been up for over two months and there's still not a whiff of info on this club, or if it'll even ever be released. I'd be surprised if 10% of the members here have hit a Wilson club, or even waggled one in a decade. They make some of the best stuff on the market, especially their stuff aimed at lower handicaps. But they don't seem to really try to market to better players nor do they seem to have much interest in changing their brand's perception. I personally find what little marketing they do to be gimmicky and geared towards the weekend hack, and they really don't seem to have much interest in marketing their better player's equipment beyond green grass efforts and reputation.

> >

> > I'd be interested to see Gary Woodland win a major, and how Wilson would use the boost in exposure. Would it be to showcase their products aimed at better players, or another chance to bring back the "Seriously?" guy?

>

> There’s not any info on this club yet because it is in a prototype stage still. Trust me, this club will sell once released.

>

> As far as your comments about the 10% of members on here, I’ll gladly join that 10% as the C300 Forged are money as well as the V6’s. W/S makes some of the best feeling forgings on the market, just hit the Staff Model today and wow, probably the best iron I’ve ever hit. The feel is something out of this world and forgiveness is surprisingly plentiful for such a thin blade.

>

>

I own a set of the V6 Raw, one of the best feeling irons I've hit. The C300 Forged are great as well, surprisingly good feel for having the slots around the face. It's a shame that more aren't familiar with the products, but maybe I shouldn't complain - their stuff is easy to find a deal on because of it.

The club is a prototype, obviously. I understand that and don't expect detailed specs, but maybe some info on whether or not it'll be released, etc. This thread is two months old, two pages and little activity. If this were a new Titleist or TaylorMade prototype, it'd be 15 pages long. I was just illustrating the relatively low interest in Wilson products, and part of that blame lying with Wilson. It's neither right or wrong, but it seems to be how they want it. I'm sure they have very qualified people making nice salaries to market their products.

• Like 2

Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

Looks like a beauty!

Will keep checking in on here to see if anyone can confirm a release date

Driver = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max-D 

3 wood = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max HL

3 Hybrid = Tour Edge Exotics C722
Irons = 4-PW Miura KM 700
Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Sand Wedge = Taylormade MG2 56*

Putter = LAB DF3

Ball = TP5x pix

> @GoIrish17 said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

>

> Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

>

Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

> >

> > Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

> >

>

> Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

still what site? I just looked at the wilson golf home page and there is nothing there. It is interesting that on their site they do not even advertise the cortex driver. It is like it never existed.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

> > >

> > > Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

> > >

> >

> > Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

>

> still what site? I just looked at the wilson golf home page and there is nothing there. It is interesting that on their site they do not even advertise the cortex driver. It is like it never existed.

I clicked on the link on their Twitter and it directed me to a page where I could build a sit and order them

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @bladehunter said:

> > > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

> > >

> > > Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

> > >

> >

> > Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

>

> still what site? I just looked at the wilson golf home page and there is nothing there. It is interesting that on their site they do not even advertise the cortex driver. It is like it never existed.

https://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/custom/staff-blade-irons-custom-8-piece-set

> @Golfingfanatic said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

> > > >

> > > > Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

> >

> > still what site? I just looked at the wilson golf home page and there is nothing there. It is interesting that on their site they do not even advertise the cortex driver. It is like it never existed.

>

> https://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/custom/staff-blade-irons-custom-8-piece-set

>

>

Thanks, I didnt look at the custom section. I thought it would show up under "irons".

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @Golfingfanatic said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

> > >

> > > still what site? I just looked at the wilson golf home page and there is nothing there. It is interesting that on their site they do not even advertise the cortex driver. It is like it never existed.

> >

> > https://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/custom/staff-blade-irons-custom-8-piece-set

> >

> >

>

> Thanks, I didnt look at the custom section. I thought it would show up under "irons".

Wasn't hard to find under 'Irons'

qiqobfhyxjtv.jpg

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

> @Cruisin1966 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @Golfingfanatic said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > @GoIrish17 said:

> > > > > > > @bladehunter said:

> > > > > > > Site let’s you build and order these. When they ship I don’t know. But they are past prototype stage. I thought I read release of the 15th. I bet they even have some to sell then too. Lol.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do you have a link? I can't find it anywhere on Wilson's site.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry. Was talking about the new irons. Didn’t realize this was a separate driving iron thread.

> > > >

> > > > still what site? I just looked at the wilson golf home page and there is nothing there. It is interesting that on their site they do not even advertise the cortex driver. It is like it never existed.

> > >

> > > https://www.wilson.com/en-us/golf/custom/staff-blade-irons-custom-8-piece-set

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Thanks, I didnt look at the custom section. I thought it would show up under "irons".

>

> Wasn't hard to find under 'Irons'

> qiqobfhyxjtv.jpg

>

Well, don't I look stupid. I promise, I looked and the blades were not there. They must have added them after I looked.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> Well, don't I look stupid. I promise, I looked and the blades were not there. They must have added them after I looked.

Well, I found them there a couple of days ago, if that adds a time reference.

Driver: Cobra LTDxLS @ 9º (8.25º) w/ Fujikura Speeder TR 661s

Fairway: Callaway Mavrik 4W @ 16º w/ ProjectX Evenflow Black 70s

Hybrid: Sub70 939x 4H @ 21º w/ ProjectX Black Hybrid 6.0

Irons: Artisan HC 4/5 w/ Steelfiber i95cw Stiff; 6-PW w/ Steelfiber i110cw Stiff

Wedges: Artisan Raw 51º, 56º, 61º w/ Modus 120s (to  be re-shafted with Steelfibers to match irons)

Putter: Artisan 0318 Deep Milled

> @Cruisin1966 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > Well, don't I look stupid. I promise, I looked and the blades were not there. They must have added them after I looked.

>

> Well, I found them there a couple of days ago, if that adds a time reference.

you are not helping... :)

BALL; Chrome Soft X

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone heard anything new on these?

• 5 months later...

So.... anything on these yet? Any chance we might see them along with other new product at the PGA show?