Not getting notifications

hoselshot82 ·  
hoselshot82hoselshot82 Major WinnerWisconsinMembers  903WRX Points: 148Handicap: 5Posts: 903 Golden Tee

Recently I stopped getting email notifications when I receive a direct message from another member

Posted:

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator  27126WRX Points: 467Posts: 27,126 Marshals

I would check spam or provider and settings. Still getting them.

Posted:
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • hoselshot82hoselshot82 Major Winner WisconsinMembers  903WRX Points: 148Handicap: 5Posts: 903 Golden Tee

So I checked spam folder and nothing. Reviewed settings/provider and nothing. This morning for no rhyme or reason, I started getting notifications again. Not sure how it happened but I’m happy

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.