Blade users thread (NO DEBATING CLUBHEADS! NO Buy Sell Trade!)

Bigmean

> @revanant said:

> > @bodhi555 said:

> > Just to show you the utter frustration and madness I'm dealing with on the course at the moment - a few of you may be aware that I have always struggled with face to path issues, especially with anything longer than a 4 iron. Basically I take the club back inside, and then try to sort it out on the way down. If my timing is good I'll hit a rocket, if it isn't I will hit a sheep grazing 3 fields away. I've been working with my coach to fix it with mostly good results, but had a lesson last week, we did some backswing work, and now I am the proud owner of a pristine cow's **** and a banjo. I almost feel that I've gone the other way, and am taking the club back outside then cutting across on the way through, but anyway.

> >

> > Just to show you how much it is hurting, I went for 18 holes yesterday morning before work. Was playing solo, so effectively marked two cards. One with provisionals off the tee, the other with mulligans (only off the tee). With provisionals I shot 86, with mulligans, 78. Had 3 birdies (no mulligans involved with them), lipped out for 2 more, and ended up with 29 putts for the day.

> >

> > Oh, and it's Club Championship tomorrow, on a course with even less room off the tee than I played yesterday. I'm fully expecting to be out of the running by the 4th tee.

> >

> >

>

> I'd be curious if something like the zepp golf training aid would be an effective tool for figuring out swing path issues. I may be moving from my own apartment soon, and I've been trying to figure out cheap ways of getting my apartment simulator data that I've gotten used to. The thing I care most about is my swing path, as I always want to know if my ball flight is a swing path or face issue.

>

> If you want to buy it/test it, would love to hear your results.

>

> Admittedly, I'd understand if being a guinea pig isn't the most attractive proposition. ;)

>

> https://www.amazon.com/Zepp-Golf-3D-Swing-Analyzer/dp/B01CL9802W

As you may have read from the fitting thread I started, it appears that I can straighten things up, simply by gripping the club properly. It's looking as if a weak left hand was causing the power fade, and the snap hook as I tried all I could to prevent the ball going right. Oh, and some new woods from a company that shall not be named ;)

Could have done with finding that out a week ago, smh.

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

> @Nard_S said:

> > @No_Catchy_Nickname said:

> > > @Nard_S said:

> > > Played 1st full 18 of season, it was 4 ball but 2 of the golfers touch a ball once a year at this tourney. We did well, considering. Bulk of drives used were mine, I drained 4 birds, 2 outside 20'. Hit a lot of greens (over 10), best shot was a knocked 9i to 128 center, hit the back center of the green, caught the back stop ball spun & kicked right & back 20' to within 6' of cup. Wish I could say i called it, but frankly do not know course enough or can stay I'm that smart. But it was awesome nonetheless. Only had one hole where wheels were off, the rest was more than fine. Maruman blades and S400's rocks my world, Mizuno MP metals are just as glorious, cannot wait to get out there again. Gratifying that range work is really paying off with competent looking play.

> >

> > In my persimmon bag, I've just put in some old Mizunos that I got reshafted with DGS400s. They're heavy, but produce the goods. Stable, like the X100s, but easier to elevate in the longer irons (though some of that might be down to head design). So far, I like them.

>

> I have slight issues on getting full pop with the long irons ( do not really practice 3i & 4i near enough) but other than that they are the best shafts I've gone with. The ball is on rails and can pick & hold a real tight line with some fade bias which my eye likes on approach shots. Knock downs and the in-between yardage shots are exceptional. They are pulling my swing in a great direction of taming over swing and getting more efficient torso rotation to impact because of the high kick profile. Rifle's I can over swing all day with them, these, do not tolerate it. I'll get high spin , high launch where bullet trajectory and spin abounding is their real calling. They have helped me to tame Driver swing and in part it's why I'm doing much better with big dog too. I expend 90% of range practice swinging with "connection " now. where I would once just bang it to the moon and groove that mess. DG profile has imposed that greater discipline.The S400 is right flavor of that for me at this point, but even S300 SL's are working better too.

>

>

I hear you on the holding a tight line. That's been a real eye-opener. I've noticed a big difference in left/right (mostly left in my case...) dispersion between my Mizunos with S400s and different Mizunos with S200 shafts. The S200 just continue to turn over too much, whereas the S400s seem to fight that.

As for long irons, the S400 has enough of a kick to get my 4i up nicely in the air without me having to work it too much. With X100s, I always feel I need to work it too hard to get the desired ball flight.

> @bodhi555 said:

> > @revanant said:

> > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > Just to show you the utter frustration and madness I'm dealing with on the course at the moment - a few of you may be aware that I have always struggled with face to path issues, especially with anything longer than a 4 iron. Basically I take the club back inside, and then try to sort it out on the way down. If my timing is good I'll hit a rocket, if it isn't I will hit a sheep grazing 3 fields away. I've been working with my coach to fix it with mostly good results, but had a lesson last week, we did some backswing work, and now I am the proud owner of a pristine cow's **** and a banjo. I almost feel that I've gone the other way, and am taking the club back outside then cutting across on the way through, but anyway.

> > >

> > > Just to show you how much it is hurting, I went for 18 holes yesterday morning before work. Was playing solo, so effectively marked two cards. One with provisionals off the tee, the other with mulligans (only off the tee). With provisionals I shot 86, with mulligans, 78. Had 3 birdies (no mulligans involved with them), lipped out for 2 more, and ended up with 29 putts for the day.

> > >

> > > Oh, and it's Club Championship tomorrow, on a course with even less room off the tee than I played yesterday. I'm fully expecting to be out of the running by the 4th tee.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I'd be curious if something like the zepp golf training aid would be an effective tool for figuring out swing path issues. I may be moving from my own apartment soon, and I've been trying to figure out cheap ways of getting my apartment simulator data that I've gotten used to. The thing I care most about is my swing path, as I always want to know if my ball flight is a swing path or face issue.

> >

> > If you want to buy it/test it, would love to hear your results.

> >

> > Admittedly, I'd understand if being a guinea pig isn't the most attractive proposition. ;)

> >

> > https://www.amazon.com/Zepp-Golf-3D-Swing-Analyzer/dp/B01CL9802W

>

> As you may have read from the fitting thread I started, it appears that I can straighten things up, simply by gripping the club properly. It's looking as if a weak left hand was causing the power fade, and the snap hook as I tried all I could to prevent the ball going right. Oh, and some new woods from a company that shall not be named ;)

>

> Could have done with finding that out a week ago, smh.

I read that thread. Did you work out why you picked up 5mph with the older driver? I wondered if it was down to a problem with the machine's sensors picking up the club head. Were you hitting out on to a range? In other words, could you actually see your ball flight?

> @No_Catchy_Nickname said:

> > @bodhi555 said:

> > > @revanant said:

> > > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > > Just to show you the utter frustration and madness I'm dealing with on the course at the moment - a few of you may be aware that I have always struggled with face to path issues, especially with anything longer than a 4 iron. Basically I take the club back inside, and then try to sort it out on the way down. If my timing is good I'll hit a rocket, if it isn't I will hit a sheep grazing 3 fields away. I've been working with my coach to fix it with mostly good results, but had a lesson last week, we did some backswing work, and now I am the proud owner of a pristine cow's **** and a banjo. I almost feel that I've gone the other way, and am taking the club back outside then cutting across on the way through, but anyway.

> > > >

> > > > Just to show you how much it is hurting, I went for 18 holes yesterday morning before work. Was playing solo, so effectively marked two cards. One with provisionals off the tee, the other with mulligans (only off the tee). With provisionals I shot 86, with mulligans, 78. Had 3 birdies (no mulligans involved with them), lipped out for 2 more, and ended up with 29 putts for the day.

> > > >

> > > > Oh, and it's Club Championship tomorrow, on a course with even less room off the tee than I played yesterday. I'm fully expecting to be out of the running by the 4th tee.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I'd be curious if something like the zepp golf training aid would be an effective tool for figuring out swing path issues. I may be moving from my own apartment soon, and I've been trying to figure out cheap ways of getting my apartment simulator data that I've gotten used to. The thing I care most about is my swing path, as I always want to know if my ball flight is a swing path or face issue.

> > >

> > > If you want to buy it/test it, would love to hear your results.

> > >

> > > Admittedly, I'd understand if being a guinea pig isn't the most attractive proposition. ;)

> > >

> > > https://www.amazon.com/Zepp-Golf-3D-Swing-Analyzer/dp/B01CL9802W

> >

> > As you may have read from the fitting thread I started, it appears that I can straighten things up, simply by gripping the club properly. It's looking as if a weak left hand was causing the power fade, and the snap hook as I tried all I could to prevent the ball going right. Oh, and some new woods from a company that shall not be named ;)

> >

> > Could have done with finding that out a week ago, smh.

>

>

> I read that thread. Did you work out why you picked up 5mph with the older driver? I wondered if it was down to a problem with the machine's sensors picking up the club head. Were you hitting out on to a range? In other words, could you actually see your ball flight?

I didn't sadly, and it was an indoor simulator with GC2, so may not have worked the SS out properly, ball speed was definitely up though, and I felt like I could really lean on it and still get great results. I used the same sim to get fit for my hybrid, and the ball flight I see on the course is very similar to that on GC2. Can't wait to pick it up to find out though :)

Crazy thing was it wasn't the driver I picked that speed up with, it was a 3 wood off the deck, giving identical numbers to my current Driver. I suspect old blue faithfuls will be getting retired to the backup bag very shortly :)

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

> @jwhite86 said:

> 8k7f2x8prbox.jpg

> Took the plunge... They have been sitting on the shelf locally for a few months and I finally pulled the trigger. I'm going to try to clean them up, and they need new grips... but I'm going to give them a go

Sweet, I have a pristine set 3-PW, just because you are taking the plunge, I will pull mine out of the closet and put them in the bag as well. Cheers.

• Like 1

Taylormade M4 tour 8.5*   Attas 4U 6X

Srixon Z H45  16*

Callaway Apex MB raw 4-PW  

Cleveland 588    52,60

Odyssey WH PRO 7
-----------------------------------------

> @bodhi555 said:

> > @No_Catchy_Nickname said:

> > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > > @revanant said:

> > > > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > > > Just to show you the utter frustration and madness I'm dealing with on the course at the moment - a few of you may be aware that I have always struggled with face to path issues, especially with anything longer than a 4 iron. Basically I take the club back inside, and then try to sort it out on the way down. If my timing is good I'll hit a rocket, if it isn't I will hit a sheep grazing 3 fields away. I've been working with my coach to fix it with mostly good results, but had a lesson last week, we did some backswing work, and now I am the proud owner of a pristine cow's **** and a banjo. I almost feel that I've gone the other way, and am taking the club back outside then cutting across on the way through, but anyway.

> > > > >

> > > > > Just to show you how much it is hurting, I went for 18 holes yesterday morning before work. Was playing solo, so effectively marked two cards. One with provisionals off the tee, the other with mulligans (only off the tee). With provisionals I shot 86, with mulligans, 78. Had 3 birdies (no mulligans involved with them), lipped out for 2 more, and ended up with 29 putts for the day.

> > > > >

> > > > > Oh, and it's Club Championship tomorrow, on a course with even less room off the tee than I played yesterday. I'm fully expecting to be out of the running by the 4th tee.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I'd be curious if something like the zepp golf training aid would be an effective tool for figuring out swing path issues. I may be moving from my own apartment soon, and I've been trying to figure out cheap ways of getting my apartment simulator data that I've gotten used to. The thing I care most about is my swing path, as I always want to know if my ball flight is a swing path or face issue.

> > > >

> > > > If you want to buy it/test it, would love to hear your results.

> > > >

> > > > Admittedly, I'd understand if being a guinea pig isn't the most attractive proposition. ;)

> > > >

> > > > https://www.amazon.com/Zepp-Golf-3D-Swing-Analyzer/dp/B01CL9802W

> > >

> > > As you may have read from the fitting thread I started, it appears that I can straighten things up, simply by gripping the club properly. It's looking as if a weak left hand was causing the power fade, and the snap hook as I tried all I could to prevent the ball going right. Oh, and some new woods from a company that shall not be named ;)

> > >

> > > Could have done with finding that out a week ago, smh.

> >

> >

> > I read that thread. Did you work out why you picked up 5mph with the older driver? I wondered if it was down to a problem with the machine's sensors picking up the club head. Were you hitting out on to a range? In other words, could you actually see your ball flight?

>

> I didn't sadly, and it was an indoor simulator with GC2, so may not have worked the SS out properly, ball speed was definitely up though, and I felt like I could really lean on it and still get great results. I used the same sim to get fit for my hybrid, and the ball flight I see on the course is very similar to that on GC2. Can't wait to pick it up to find out though :)

>

> Crazy thing was it wasn't the driver I picked that speed up with, it was a 3 wood off the deck, giving identical numbers to my current Driver. I suspect old blue faithfuls will be getting retired to the backup bag very shortly :)

Will we one day see you with an all T****ist bag? Surely not!

> @No_Catchy_Nickname said:

>

> > @bodhi555 said:

> > > @No_Catchy_Nickname said:

> > > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > > > @revanant said:

> > > > > > @bodhi555 said:

> > > > > > Just to show you the utter frustration and madness I'm dealing with on the course at the moment - a few of you may be aware that I have always struggled with face to path issues, especially with anything longer than a 4 iron. Basically I take the club back inside, and then try to sort it out on the way down. If my timing is good I'll hit a rocket, if it isn't I will hit a sheep grazing 3 fields away. I've been working with my coach to fix it with mostly good results, but had a lesson last week, we did some backswing work, and now I am the proud owner of a pristine cow's **** and a banjo. I almost feel that I've gone the other way, and am taking the club back outside then cutting across on the way through, but anyway.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just to show you how much it is hurting, I went for 18 holes yesterday morning before work. Was playing solo, so effectively marked two cards. One with provisionals off the tee, the other with mulligans (only off the tee). With provisionals I shot 86, with mulligans, 78. Had 3 birdies (no mulligans involved with them), lipped out for 2 more, and ended up with 29 putts for the day.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh, and it's Club Championship tomorrow, on a course with even less room off the tee than I played yesterday. I'm fully expecting to be out of the running by the 4th tee.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I'd be curious if something like the zepp golf training aid would be an effective tool for figuring out swing path issues. I may be moving from my own apartment soon, and I've been trying to figure out cheap ways of getting my apartment simulator data that I've gotten used to. The thing I care most about is my swing path, as I always want to know if my ball flight is a swing path or face issue.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you want to buy it/test it, would love to hear your results.

> > > > >

> > > > > Admittedly, I'd understand if being a guinea pig isn't the most attractive proposition. ;)

> > > > >

> > > > > https://www.amazon.com/Zepp-Golf-3D-Swing-Analyzer/dp/B01CL9802W

> > > >

> > > > As you may have read from the fitting thread I started, it appears that I can straighten things up, simply by gripping the club properly. It's looking as if a weak left hand was causing the power fade, and the snap hook as I tried all I could to prevent the ball going right. Oh, and some new woods from a company that shall not be named ;)

> > > >

> > > > Could have done with finding that out a week ago, smh.

> > >

> > >

> > > I read that thread. Did you work out why you picked up 5mph with the older driver? I wondered if it was down to a problem with the machine's sensors picking up the club head. Were you hitting out on to a range? In other words, could you actually see your ball flight?

> >

> > I didn't sadly, and it was an indoor simulator with GC2, so may not have worked the SS out properly, ball speed was definitely up though, and I felt like I could really lean on it and still get great results. I used the same sim to get fit for my hybrid, and the ball flight I see on the course is very similar to that on GC2. Can't wait to pick it up to find out though :)

> >

> > Crazy thing was it wasn't the driver I picked that speed up with, it was a 3 wood off the deck, giving identical numbers to my current Driver. I suspect old blue faithfuls will be getting retired to the backup bag very shortly :)

>

> Will we one day see you with an all T****ist bag? Surely not!

Highly highly unlikely :) can't see the VR Pros or Engage Wedges going anywhere soon. Plus I've just tried the correct grip at the range and spent my time with the Driver knocking it over the fence at the back with a slight draw, so it can stay for now.

Folks, not sure if you've seen but I've been requested on another thread not to mention the **** Blades any more, which is a shame as I enjoyed talking about all sorts of bladey goodness, and how they relate to the staple in my bag.

Still, nice weather we've been having isn't it?

(I lie, it hasn't stopped raining since Monday and all the local courses are shut)

> @Kingcat990 said:

> FWIW, if any of you guys run across a set of Bridgestone Precept Pro Model irons, please let me know as I have been actively seeking them out for a project.

What about these ones on eBay from Australia - cost around 280 bucks!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bridgestone-Pro-Model-Irons-2-PW-SW-Steel-Stiff-Flex-New-Grips-F5985/392309829955?hash=item5b577cf143:g:jJMAAOSw~epc-SAF

n121xs8bdd8h.jpeg

• Like 1

Handicap:  3

> @Buzzkill said:

> > @Kingcat990 said:

> > FWIW, if any of you guys run across a set of Bridgestone Precept Pro Model irons, please let me know as I have been actively seeking them out for a project.

>

> What about these ones on eBay from Australia - cost around 280 bucks!

> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bridgestone-Pro-Model-Irons-2-PW-SW-Steel-Stiff-Flex-New-Grips-F5985/392309829955?hash=item5b577cf143:g:jJMAAOSw~epc-SAF

> n121xs8bdd8h.jpeg

>

>

Crazy. I didnt see those in my search. Even in 2-P is nice. I was looking for this model;

o0bsca4hm21q.jpg

ny1gqfs0yae4.jpg

s0ch7a7wyw48.jpg

However, the ones you posted may work just fine. I gotta wonder wtf Bridgestone was thinking with their wedge designs during those times.

[b][color=#8b4513]Wyoming[/color] [color=#ffd700]Cowboys[/color][/b]

b4ysn987addc.jpeg

69e9s69et4zc.jpeg

Demo day and a chance to try the blueprint irons. Photo has the baby blade for size reference

Driver = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max-D 

3 wood = Callaway Smoke-Ai Max HL

3 Hybrid = Taylormade Stealth Pro
Irons = 4-PW Miura KM 700
Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Sand Wedge = Taylormade MG3 TW 56*

Putter = LAB DF3

Ball = TP5x v’s Chrome Tour 

> @Golfingfanatic said:

> The Blueprints look so good.

They surprised me with how good they are

Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Putter = LAB DF3

Those Blueprints do look gorgeous - even tho I have the same opinion of Ping some have of T*****t, I would make an exception for these :smile:

• Like 1

> @bodhi555 said:

> Those Blueprints do look gorgeous - even tho I have the same opinion of Ping some have of T*****t, I would make an exception for these :smile:

It's amazing a company that put out the Zing iron is now producing something like the Blueprints.

Unrelated side note: bodhi, i say, keep flying the Nike flag. Go loud and proud. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The Ever Changing Bag!  A lot of mixing and matching
Driver: TM 300 Mini 11.5*, 43.5", Phenom NL 60X -or- Cobra SpeedZone, ProtoPype 80S, 43.5"

Fwy woods: King LTD 3/4, Rogue Black 75X -or- TM Stage 2 Tour 3w, NV105 X -or- TEE E8 Beta 12*, Rogue Silver 70X
Hybrid:  Cobra King Tec 2h, MMT 80 S -or- TEE CBX 17*, HZRDUS 85 6.0

2 iron:  Arias D-23, Modus3 120 S; Mizuno MP-20 HMB, NS Pro 950 R

Irons grab bag:  1-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 1-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R; 2-PW Golden Ram Vibration Matched, NS Pro 950WF S; testing: Arias D-23 5i w/Modus 120 S
Wedges:  Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or- Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; Cobra Snakebite 56* -or- Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34" -or- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1, 34.5" -or- Golden Ram TW Custom, 34" -or- Rife Bimini, 34" -or- Maxfli TM-2, 35"
Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc (v3), Wilson Triad

Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options or Star Grip Sidewinders of assorted colors

Played 9 holes today, and had an unusual round for me. I went with my modern set, with FG62 irons because I am really taken with them. Played the same course as last week (with persimmon) but this time played the East course, which I didn't go round last time. Ended with a 38, which is in line with last week's scores using 30~40 year clubs.

My driver was crap today, and I hit 2 OB, which really hurt. Irons were pretty solid, and I managed the par 3s well, which I didn't do last week. In fact, I came pretty close to a hole-in-one (I made the birdie).

cbuw7aush2b5.jpg

I also got my first eagle in 8 or 9 years! I've had some good chances in that time, including missing two eagle putts from 5~6 foot, and also including making a couple of pars on par fives after hitting a shot out of bounds (one this year, after I hit my second OB, rehit my 4th to the edge of the green, and holes a 30~40y chip with a 6i). But no eagles. Today I got a nice chip-in eagle after an OK drive, good 7w from a crappy lie, and a nice chip from 40 yards out that just kept rolling.

Today was an odd round for me. I drove badly (usually a strong point for me), but chipped really well (usually a weak point). I got up and down 3 times out of 4, which is amazing for me. I also hit my short irons on the par 3s well, which is odd, because I usually do better off the fairways.

I'm really enjoying this FG62s. My only criticism would be that I get a very low ball flight from them...but that's not always a bad thing. Quality irons.

• Like 1

> @NRJyzr said:

> > @bodhi555 said:

> > Those Blueprints do look gorgeous - even tho I have the same opinion of Ping some have of T*****t, I would make an exception for these :smile:

>

> It's amazing a company that put out the Zing iron is now producing something like the Blueprints.

>

> Unrelated side note: bodhi, i say, keep flying the Nike flag. Go loud and proud. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Agreed, they've done a stunning job with these. Only bit I'm unsure about is the screw, which spoils the clean lines slightly, but then if there wasn't something like that they wouldn't be Pings.

I think if I were to pick one of the current blade models though, I really would struggle to see past the P7-TW's. OK they're expensive, and supply is limited, but they're the VR Pros with a TM badge on them, so I'm convinced.

Off to pick up the new 3 wood shortly. I may be 38, but I can't help feeling like a kid on Christmas Day when it's new club day. After a very expensive and grown up week, it's just the tonic required.

Played the other day with a guy who had an Arnold Palmer Standard 1-iron (blade, not cb) with a crow bar for a shaft. So naturally I had to hit it. I hit it flush, it got about knee high. And ran out 200+ yards. Don’t see those every day.

• Like 1

Titlest Tsi2, 10*, GD ADDI 5
Titleist TSi2 16.5 GD ADDI 5

Callaway X-hot pro 3, 4 h
TM P790 5-W, DG 105 R
Vokey SM7 48, 52, 56
Cameron Futura 5W

Bodhi,

The gc2 is crazy accurate regarding distance and direction and flight (assuming you have no boost set on it which I think some stores do) however the swing speed number is not measured, it is calculated while 3yds of fade or draw is measured on a gc2 and is probably On the money. 100mph ss could be 97-103 or whatever. Just my experience with it. You can really tell because when you flush balls it will jump over even a slight mis hit could drop it a more than reasonable amount. I think it uses ball speed and smash factor logic or something.

It is really irrelevant (well to me I guess) in that If flight is dead on with distance and direction and spin/launch is dead on, a calculated guess for SS is more than good enough. But if you want to know a true SS, gc2 is not the right tool for that at all, it is only a guess.

However, I don’t think it would be off by 5% consistently though in the guesses it at least that hasn’t been my experience unless it is +/- 5% total so 2.5% off the correct number. That sounds about right and really

More Varied on outlier strikes than majority.

> @bodhi555 said:

> Those Blueprints do look gorgeous - even tho I have the same opinion of Ping some have of T*****t, I would make an exception for these :smile:

Not me. Ping iron/wedge hater for life! ?

That pic with them next to the small blade makes me want to go home and wash off my miura s for the first time since probably last summer....?

Major credit to ping though for not being scared to defy convention. They did it with the Eyes, and even if this is really rich coming from them, it is something you would

Not see a big name do. I respect that, but seriously don’t like those even if they said Mizuno, that hook up in muscle is weird....of course I hit elf shoes yesterday soooo.....

I have a scramble tomorrow, and I am thinking about gaming the onoffs. These things really come down to birdies on the par 3s, other than that it is scoring clubs and putting so it almost doesn’t matter. This course has a 4/5 iron, 7 iron, 8/9 iron and a 6 iron par 3 on it no wind. I am

Not going to lie, I am more Worried about showing up with Gold irons and all the hell that will bring magnifying bad shots with jokes then I am hitting greens with them. I really Like the set. I am going to hit those and small blades in garage tonight and take the hot hand.....1

> @Nard_S said:

> They are right there with BB & FG 59 in size no? How do they feel?

> I had a forged Glide wedge, thought it was pretty good in feel and performance, so these are probably solid.

Yeah size wise they look perfect to me but I am accustomed to smaller irons.

They performed really well to be honest, quite forgiving and feeling the ball compress was just as rewarding (although slightly different) to my Miuras or Staff

Gap Wedge = Miura HB 50*

Putter = LAB DF3

I am sure they are good, just as NR is positive tha Titleist makes the best gear.

Dude, just got out of garage, played with the epic weights I finally got in from Hong kong (let’s see price of one callaway same as an entire set, yeah, don’t need name brand weight) and after trying weird combos, wound up landing on 7g in the heel and 15g in the back. It is defiantly a higher SW than stock (10 in heel and 2 in back) it feels great, shaft kicks better, hit 80% of balls right and duuuuuudddddeeee. I stopped after about 25 cause playing tomorrow and not overdoing it, but longest was 317 (never got close to that on sim before) 2 more over 310, and a total of 7 over 300. 265 were dog shots. I am seriously 20 yards plus longer with this setup, like for real. Accuracy ain’t Fred funk, but I am at least keeping it inside the white stakes and out there. Looking forward to tomorrow.....