Ben Hogan Film

shoot4par ·  
shoot4parshoot4par Life's A Course412ClubWRX  316WRX Points: 111Handicap: 7Posts: 316 ClubWRX

Any chance the Golf Films- Ben Hogan will be released on some sort of Blu Ray / DVD? Recorded it and someone in the household deleted it. Did some research but couldn't find any information, thanks for the help.

Posted:
Jones did it with corn whiskey. Hogan with cigarettes & Tiger with will.
If you were wondering the secrets in the dirt.

WITB
Driver: Callaway XR Pro 9* (N/S) Oban Kiyoshi Black 65g 04 (Iomic White .60)
Callaway Epic Subzero 9* (N/S) (TC) Kiyoshi White 65g 04 Kiyoshi White  (Iomic White .60)
Fairway Wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Limited 16.5* Kiyoshi White 75g 04 (Iomic White .60)
Hybrid: CB Pro U 19* Kuro Kage 90s. (Iomic White .60)
Irons: Miura 1957 Baby Blades 4-PW KBS TOUR 120s Black standard loft / standard lie (Iomic White .60)
Wedges: Vokey Wedgeworks 52*, 56*, 60* KBS Matte Black 120s (Iomic White .60)
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9

WITB

Comments

• hurley999shurley999s Members  669WRX Points: 319Posts: 669 Golden Tee

All’s good - just set the dvr recording again. I’m sure golf channel will play it no less than 200 times throughout the rest of the summer!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • aenematedaenemated Los Angeles, CAMembers  576WRX Points: 718Posts: 576 Golden Tee

On -, @hurley999s said:

All’s good - just set the dvr recording again. I’m sure golf channel will play it no less than 200 times throughout the rest of the summer!

Haha seriously. I feel like I've already seen it a couple dozen times.

Spoiler alert - every time has been equally awesome. What an incredible man he was.

Posted:

Titleist TS4 9.5°
    Titleist TS2 FW 15°, 18°
    Titleist TS2 Hybrid 19° 22°
    Mizuno MP-20 MMC 5-6
    Mizuno MP-20 MB 7-PW
    Miura 52°, 56° RTG
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X 8
    Bridgestone Tour B XS

• larrybudlarrybud Rochester Hills, MIMembers  11591WRX Points: 477Handicap: 3.4Posts: 11,591 Titanium Tees

Not big into reenactments. Couldn't watch more than 10 min of that.

Posted:
  • RainShadowRainShadow Tucson AZ (for now)Members  4135WRX Points: 455Handicap: 8.2Posts: 4,135 Titanium Tees

While well done, there was nothing that I hadn't learned about him from books and other films/interviews.
    I wish there had been a little more detail regarding the extent of his injuries.
    I want someone to make a movie of "The Match", although the casting would be difficult, I would think.

Posted:
    Ping G400 10.5 (9.5) Hzrdus Yellow 75 5.5
    Callaway Rogue 17* 4wd Atmos Blue TS 70  
    Ping G410 19*, 22* & 26* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
    Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW Modus 105 S (2019 Forged Tec Modus 105 R trial run ) 
    Vokey SM7 50/8 F
    Vokey SM7 54/8 M 
    Vokey SM7 58/8 M 
    Toulon Madison H1 neck (L)/ Bettinardi BB1
     Bridgestone Tour B RXS / ProV1 / Snell MTB Black
  • moehoganmoehogan Members  1092WRX Points: 154Posts: 1,092 Platinum Tees

Yea, watching it was like someone telling me that “rocks are hard and water’s wet” ... duh! I did notice a few minor errors but forgot to note them. I’ll rewatch sometime and report back. Just glad the great man is not forgotten!

Posted:
  • shoot4parshoot4par Life's A Course 412ClubWRX  316WRX Points: 111Handicap: 7Posts: 316 ClubWRX

On -, @RainShadow said:

While well done, there was nothing that I hadn't learned about him from books and other films/interviews.
    I wish there had been a little more detail regarding the extent of his injuries.
    I want someone to make a movie of "The Match", although the casting would be difficult, I would think.

Yeah I agree with the first part and thought about a Match film years ago but it would have to have access to Cyprus and casting hogan would be ****. Only a pipe dream.

Posted:
    Jones did it with corn whiskey. Hogan with cigarettes & Tiger with will.
    If you were wondering the secrets in the dirt.

WITB
    Driver: Callaway XR Pro 9* (N/S) Oban Kiyoshi Black 65g 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Callaway Epic Subzero 9* (N/S) (TC) Kiyoshi White 65g 04 Kiyoshi White  (Iomic White .60)
    Fairway Wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Limited 16.5* Kiyoshi White 75g 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Hybrid: CB Pro U 19* Kuro Kage 90s. (Iomic White .60)
    Irons: Miura 1957 Baby Blades 4-PW KBS TOUR 120s Black standard loft / standard lie (Iomic White .60)
    Wedges: Vokey Wedgeworks 52*, 56*, 60* KBS Matte Black 120s (Iomic White .60)
    Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9

WITB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.