2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Scotty Cameron 2019 Teryllium T22 (NO BUY SELL TRADE POSTS)

ZBUCK

I have a Newport reserved at my local shop. He told me that these will not rust like the originals because they are plated. I am not 100% sure how I feel about that. I'll probably wait to see it in person before pulling the trigger.

Titleist TSi2 9 - Ventus Blue 6x
Titleist TSi2 16.5 - Ventus Red 7x

Titleist TSi2 21 - Ventus Red 8x
Titleist T200 / T100 - KBS Tour X

Vokey SM8 Raw 50F, 56D, 60M - s400
SC Newport 2 SS / Pro Platinum Mid-Slant

> @Scotty1140 said:

> > @kcsf said:

> > Scotty Cameron, The Great Recycler.

> > Don't @me, I fully respect his marketing ability, but c'mon. Release something new or at least re-release the better version of the Tei3's, the first without the elastomer ring.

>

> How was that version better?

>

> I could never tell a difference in feel.

>

> I'm probably in the minority, but I always liked the ring versions better visually. Some of the non-elastomer heads didn't have an insert that fit perfectly which looked sloppy. Plus the sole stamps just made the sole really busy looking.

>

> I get the impression that some people (I don't mean you specifically) just say the sole stamps/1st gen's were better because they were Bettinardi milled.

It was better, in my opinion, because the craftsmanship was better. Bettinardi did an amazing job with the inserts, one Scotty couldn't do on his own, thus the inserts. The white line always looked forced and busy to me. I've owned ~6 Tei3's, so I'm a fan of that particular model of his, but very few others have ever tempted me. They just seem like rehashes with different stamps.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

Anyone get the headweight for these yet? There will be a 34" and a 35" but curious about headweight.

• Like 1

Though much is taken much abides;
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Lord Tennyson

> @eddie_max said:

> > @newportbeach said:

> > Anyone get the headweight for these yet? There will be a 34" and a 35" but curious about headweight.

>

> The orders I put in, they didn't know the headweight with the info Titleist supplied them. I tried to swap up to heavier weights and it wasn't allowed.

My Local GG just called and said there is a newport 2 34" held with my name on it.

The manager told me they are getting 2-3 in each head in 34 & 35 and basically almost all of them have already been accounted for. Thankfully my hookup gave him the info and I was one of the first to call. He joked that they won't even get a chance to put them on the floor.

As for the head weight I think they will follow the Current Cameron Trend of 33 will get 20gr, 34 will get 15, & 35" will get 10's.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6S (Testing Velocore + 6S)
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron TeI3 Long Neck Newport 2 34" (34")
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

> @toomanydoubles said:

> So if I want a head with heavier weights, I have to receive the order 1st and then send it off to the custom shop? Is there a way for it to go directly to the custom shop 1st and get the heavier weights and then come to me?

Just order weights from Ebay (1st-Gadgets) , Golf Works, Billy Bob's.........same weights all the recent putters use.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6S (Testing Velocore + 6S)
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115

> @eddie_max said:

> > @newportbeach said:

> > Anyone get the headweight for these yet? There will be a 34" and a 35" but curious about headweight.

>

> The orders I put in, they didn't know the headweight with the info Titleist supplied them. I tried to swap up to heavier weights and it wasn't allowed.

I called the putter studio and they didn't have the information on headweights for the T22s, but if you draw an analogy from the current retail line they confirmed these headweights:

35 = 350 grams with the 10 gram sole weights

34 = 360 grams with the 15 gram sole weights

- Lord Tennyson

> @Bucken77 said:

> Are the people buying these going to game them or are these considered an investment to sell? I would game that Fastback

I’ve got a Newport two being held with my name on it on release day until I can try it. If I like it I’ll game it. You use a putter for a third of your round roughly so I’d happily game it. My old man has reserved one too.

Titleist TSR2 10 Hzrdus Red CB
Titleist TSI2 16.5 Tensei Blue

Ping G 17.5 set at 18.5 Ping tour shaft.
Titleist TS3 hybrid 21 Hzrdus smoke
Taylormade 2023 p790 5-PW kbs tour lite
Vokey SM9 50°/12° SM8 56°/14° and SM9 60°/10°
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport two
Titleist Pro V1

[i]Remember there are no pictures on a scorecard, only a number. [/i]

> @mpmz71 said:

> Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.

Any Golf Galaxy's around you? What about club champion?

Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.> @ignitewvu said:

> > @mpmz71 said:

> > Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.

> Any Golf Galaxy's around you? What about club champion?

There may be a Golf Galaxy about an hour away from me. Would I just go in to ask one to be held, or are they doing it over the phone do you know?

> @mpmz71 said:

> Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.> @ignitewvu said:

> > > @mpmz71 said:

> > > Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.

> > Any Golf Galaxy's around you? What about club champion?

>

> There may be a Golf Galaxy about an hour away from me. Would I just go in to ask one to be held, or are they doing it over the phone do you know?

>

>

don't ask for it to be held. Ask them to order one specifically for you. They can do it.

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @ignitewvu said:

> > @mpmz71 said:

> > Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.

> Any Golf Galaxy's around you? What about club champion?

I ordered my 34” Newport from club Champion. I had an iron fitting earlier this year so the guy who did m fitting took my order. Not sure if they will place an order cold or if you have to be a fitting customer. No harm calling to find out. My local GG said they can’t take orders for a few more weeks.

> @Crooksc17 said:

> > @ignitewvu said:

> > > @mpmz71 said:

> > > Where am I able to order one? I tried DDs but I was told they were already so out. That's where I get all my clubs so I'm not sure where else to look that wouldn't already be sold out.

> I ordered my 34” Newport from club Champion. I had an iron fitting earlier this year so the guy who did m fitting took my order. Not sure if they will place an order cold or if you have to be a fitting customer. No harm calling to find out. My local GG said they can’t take orders for a few more weeks.

>

Awesome. Thanks for the info! That's really helpful.

It looks like some of the larger internet golf sites will have them online but that could be very painful.

- Lord Tennyson

These will drop just like all the other special Ltd editions. Only GSS holds its value, even those don’t increase significantly. I remember the original commemoratives of TW 1997 Masters win. A couple of shops those sat hanging on the wall for years. Initially because they wanted too much, then later because nobody cared as they lowered the price and Tiger switched to his present gamer..

> @Crooksc17 said:

> > @ignitewvu said:

> > > @mpmz71 said:

> I ordered my 34” Newport from club Champion. I had an iron fitting earlier this year so the guy who did m fitting took my order. Not sure if they will place an order cold or if you have to be a fitting customer. No harm calling to find out. My local GG said they can’t take orders for a few more weeks.

>

Just got a 35" Newport from Club Champion. Thanks for the recommendation.

How the heck are you guys getting these ordered? I've looked everywhere I can think of on the internet to try and order a Fastback and I don't see anywhere I can do that. It'd be great if someone can share a resource or something. I'm not lucky enough to have any inside contacts like a lot of you do I guess. I just don't want to get screwed out of getting one and I'm not interested in buying one for twice the MSRP.

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 58* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

> @Crooksc17 said:

> > @ignitewvu said:

> > > @mpmz71 said:

>

Just got a 35" Newport from Club Champion. Thanks for the recommendation.> @PowerCobra98 said:

> How the heck are you guys getting these ordered? I've looked everywhere I can think of on the internet to try and order a Fastback and I don't see anywhere I can do that. It'd be great if someone can share a resource or something. I'm not lucky enough to have any inside contacts like a lot of you do I guess. I just don't want to get screwed out of getting one and I'm not interested in buying one for twice the MSRP.

If you have a Club Champion near you, call them up and ask if you can place an order. I don't have any connections and have never done business there before, but they were happy to help.

> @mpmz71 said:

> If you have a Club Champion near you, call them up and ask if you can place an order. I don't have any connections and have never done business there before, but they were happy to help.

Closest one would be 2 hours south of me. Not sure if they would be able to have it drop shipped to me or if I'd have to drive to get it. I guess I can call them tomorrow and see if they can order one. Worst they can say is no.

Titleist TSR3 Driver - Fujikura Ventus Black 6
Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid 2H - Steelfiber FC 75
Callaway Apex Pro 3H - Steelfiber FC 75
Mizuno Pro 243 4i-PW - Dynamic Gold 105
Mizuno T22 48*, 54*, 58* - Dynamic Gold 105
Byron Morgan 615 - Fujikura MC Firm
Callaway Chrome Tour

> @PowerCobra98 said:

> > @mpmz71 said:

>

> > If you have a Club Champion near you, call them up and ask if you can place an order. I don't have any connections and have never done business there before, but they were happy to help.

>

> Closest one would be 2 hours south of me. Not sure if they would be able to have it drop shipped to me or if I'd have to drive to get it. I guess I can call them tomorrow and see if they can order one. Worst they can say is no.

Mine is being shipped right to me so I suspect they one you call should be able to do the same

> @Crooksc17 said:

> > @PowerCobra98 said:

> > > @mpmz71 said:

> >

> > > If you have a Club Champion near you, call them up and ask if you can place an order. I don't have any connections and have never done business there before, but they were happy to help.

> >

> > Closest one would be 2 hours south of me. Not sure if they would be able to have it drop shipped to me or if I'd have to drive to get it. I guess I can call them tomorrow and see if they can order one. Worst they can say is no.

>

> Mine is being shipped right to me so I suspect they one you call should be able to do the same

This is the info that I come here for! I’m gonna give the closest one a call in the AM. Thanks for the heads up.