Cobra King forged CB/MB

QuigleyDU

> @cadman88 said:

> @Hubijerk ...

> Great write-up on the Cobra Customer Service.. I've been emailing them back and forth regarding possibly reshafting my set, but now that I have a 3 rounds of 9 holes with them in I will say that my concerns about the KBS $-Taper 120 shafts not being a good fit for me is no longer an issue. They launch nice and high for me and spin is great for me.

Their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. As far as the $ tapers, different strokes,I tried em and I felt like they kicked in 10 diff places...

> @Hubijerk said:

> > @cadman88 said:

> > @Hubijerk ...

> > Great write-up on the Cobra Customer Service.. I've been emailing them back and forth regarding possibly reshafting my set, but now that I have a 3 rounds of 9 holes with them in I will say that my concerns about the KBS $-Taper 120 shafts not being a good fit for me is no longer an issue. They launch nice and high for me and spin is great for me.

>

> Their customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. As far as the $ tapers, different strokes,I tried em and I felt like they kicked in 10 diff places...

I played P770 last season with DG 120 Tour Issue S400 and played a few rounds with P730 with stock KBS FLT shafts. At some point I might buy a 7i with a DG 120 S300 in it and see if it'd be worth having them reshafted. I do like the sounds and thoughts on the AMT shafts..lighter in the long irons makes sense. I will say that my playing partner for two of my rounds comments 3how nice they sound when hit.. "you nutted that one didn't you..?" Its hard to describe the feel, it's not Mizuno butter, but very firm that you know you hit it well..

Does anyone have the full CB set? Do the short irons launch really high with that extra tungsten in the sole? I'd really like to have CB in 4-7 or 4-8, and the MB in the rest but the place I'm ordering from won't do that. Not sure if Cobra would even do it.

Ping G400 LST Ping Tour Stiff 63
Callaway Epic Fash Sub Zero 15 Hzrdus Smoke 6.5
Titleist 818 H1 19 Evenflow Blue 6.5 85
Titleist T100s Black 4-PW Dynamic Gold AMT Tour White
Titleist SM8 52 Dynamic Gold S200
TM High Toe 58 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
TM High Toe 64 KBS Hi Rev 115 Stiff
TM Spider X

> @IHFN said:

> Does anyone have the full CB set? Do the short irons launch really high with that extra tungsten in the sole? I'd really like to have CB in 4-7 or 4-8, and the MB in the rest but the place I'm ordering from won't do that. Not sure if Cobra would even do it.

I font have them yet, but I ordered all CB’s. Looking at the maltby score the bc is still really high on these so I don’t think they will launch that high. The clog Ian higher than the mp5 irons I am playing now.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

All CB here and even though they are 1 deg weaker then my previous gamers the launch is spot on. I did start out with the the $ Taper but those did launch a bit high and after a couple rounds I put in my Recoil’s that I’ve played for years and theKing CB feel great and back to a familiar lower launch.

• Like 1

King LTD Black CK Tensei Blue S 44”
Titleist 915f 15deg 3w Diamana 70g blue
Cobra King Forged CB ‘19 5-PW UST Recoil 95 F4
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4i Project X Catalyst 80
Cobra F6 Baffler Rogue Black 70
Ping Glide 2.0  Stealth 50, 54, 58 SS
Kenny Giannini G6

Played another round today, unfamiliar course, not much sleep, short warm up all = poor ballstriking day. But I can honestly say I never felt like I was at a disadvantage vs. my Forged Tours. I hit a few shots with the MB's that turned a strong draw that would have missed by a much bigger margin with my Tour's into a much smaller miss for easy up and downs. The set as a whole is better into the wind by about 1/2 club. I'm still getting used to the swing weights and for some reason I'm just not comfortable with the PW yet, it doesn't feel right in my hands and my contact isn't as good as the rest of the set, even the GW. But I weighed it and measured it for lie and sw and it's right on spec with the rest of the set. I'm not sure what I'm feeling exactly but something is different and I didn't have full confidence today though the few times I hit it it worked out. Tomorrow I'm gonna put in a top to bottom range session with the mevo and nail it all down.

The CB 5 and 6i do launch lower than my Forged Tours and are probably in the same window as the MP-18 SC's. What's nice is the difference in launch is working nicely with the TP5X That I used in the past, I switched to this years pro V1 because it launched lower and was closer to what I was looking for launch wise with the Forged Tours, but I score better with the TP5x and played one for most of the round today and am going to switch back to it.

So in short. I don't think anyone considering a CB set or combo set should worry too much about the playability. If you are a good enough striker to consider them while being realistic enough to question yourself, you're probably just fine. And I can tell you with100% certainty that I'll be putting more practice time in with these, they're just more fun to hit.

> @IHFN said:

> Does anyone have the full CB set? Do the short irons launch really high with that extra tungsten in the sole? I'd really like to have CB in 4-7 or 4-8, and the MB in the rest but the place I'm ordering from won't do that. Not sure if Cobra would even do it.

You can order them any combination you want. Direct from their website or an authorized dealer.

> @UNDERPLANE said:

> > @IHFN said:

> > Does anyone have the full CB set? Do the short irons launch really high with that extra tungsten in the sole? I'd really like to have CB in 4-7 or 4-8, and the MB in the rest but the place I'm ordering from won't do that. Not sure if Cobra would even do it.

>

> You can order them any combination you want. Direct from their website or an authorized dealer.

Agreed.. if on their website, select 7 or 8 iron Custom, then the options of Cavity Back, Full Muscle or Flow combo..

planned on putting in a long range session but the range I went to had a valley in it that affected the flightscope readings between 110 and 150 and there was a healthy wind into me so I cut the session a little short, 150 and on the readings were accurate. I was into a 12-15mph headwind and was registering distances backed up by rangefinder that were about = to or better than what my distances were with my Forged Tours in calm conditions. That would mean the MB/CB's are at least about a club longer and this I credit to the much stronger flight, the ball just cut through the wind with authority. The GW, PW, and 9i need a bit more weight, but the 8-5i felt good balance wise. These things are just a pleasure to hit and cut through the turf nice. I didn't really notice at the time but the wider sole of my forged tour's kind of glanced off the turf as opposed to taking nice divots.

If I had to find a fault I would say that the pw and gw geometrically are more like irons than wedges and I would personally have designed them with slightly higher toes with a little more meat higher up. I have to add some tape anyway so it's going high toe though, I doubt it will be enough to change much besides feel slightly. But this complaint is really splitting hairs and doesn't matter all that much.

Anyone look at the Player's Iron tests from the site that shall not be named? It's interesting how much more the cobra's spin compared to others. I had this issue with the previous King MB/CB's and had to bend them 2 degrees strong to keep spin down. I was hoping with the weight in the sole it would bring the spin down a little bit, but doesn't look like it helped much.

Anyone here have issues with spin? Have you had to go to lower spinning shafts? Where does the $-taper rank in spin?

TM Spider X

> @IHFN said:

> Anyone look at the Player's Iron tests from the site that shall not be named? It's interesting how much more the cobra's spin compared to others. I had this issue with the previous King MB/CB's and had to bend them 2 degrees strong to keep spin down. I was hoping with the weight in the sole it would bring the spin down a little bit, but doesn't look like it helped much.

> Anyone here have issues with spin? Have you had to go to lower spinning shafts? Where does the $-taper rank in spin?

Just my experience.. I tend to have low spin and low launch issues with just about any irons.. I find my Cobra MB's with $-Taper launch nice and high for me and stop hard when the ball hits the green.. not like irons I've gamed before when I have to play for some roll-out once they hit the green. It's definitely made me more aggressive with my iron shots.. which is a nice new dimension to my game.

> @IHFN said:

> Anyone look at the Player's Iron tests from the site that shall not be named? It's interesting how much more the cobra's spin compared to others. I had this issue with the previous King MB/CB's and had to bend them 2 degrees strong to keep spin down. I was hoping with the weight in the sole it would bring the spin down a little bit, but doesn't look like it helped much.

> Anyone here have issues with spin? Have you had to go to lower spinning shafts? Where does the $-taper rank in spin?

So far I'm not noticing anything unusual spin wise. Most likely the spin issue (and the shorter distance issue) in that test could be from the loft and poor shaft fit. I had my set bent a degree strong to match the lofts on my Forged Tours but I'm getting more distance out of these because of the flight. I'm not getting any spinny climb out of these and the ball was boring through the wind better than anything I can remember. These definitely aren't low spin, but I personally don't want low spin irons. Low spin get's you more distance, but more inconsistency as well. Outside of irons with super thin high ct faces, irons heads will typically generate the same distance if the lofts are the same. It takes some wild cg or face changes for two irons with the same set up and the same loft to have wildly different yardages and spin.

I have Modus 130x shafts in these, not because I was trying to match performance, I just like that shaft a lot and that's what I had in my last set.

I never used $ tapers but the KBS Tour spun too much for my liking.

These reviews on the Cobra MB/CBs are excellent. The heads look so small they kind of scare me, but the reviews are intriguing.

My experiences with KBS and spin: The $ Taper spins a bit less than the KBS Tour and C Taper Lite and more than the C Taper. I really like the 120g $Taper — probably my overall favorite KBS shaft — and find it to be a great wind fighter. It is expensive and usually I can find something else I like rather than pay the upcharge, but if offered stock it is one to consider. The black version looks cool, too.

I get similar performance from the C Taper Lite X flex, and can happily play it, but to me the $ Taper would be best if you want a little more kick. Go to CTL if you want more “solid” feel. $ Taper launches fairly high but it also hangs in the air and carries. If it spins too high simplest fix is strengthen loft 1 degree and check again. Loft has biggest impact on adjusting for spin. For me it goes the distance and stops on a dime.

The most penetrating flight for me of any KBS shaft is the C Taper, but I don’t like it in a stiff even if that is where I fit. I like it more as an R-plus or even an R, which I really feel the C Taper can handle 6 iron clubhead speeds of 90 mph, regardless of what charts say. (I feel the same about Project X 5.0; hit the shaft, don’t assume anything with flex ratings of different brands.)

Recoils I have tested in irons include the 95 and 110 — have not tried the 125 — and both were really high launch for me, to the point that in mid to short irons I lost distance vs the heavier steel shafts. I would like to try the 110g Recoils again sometime, or the 115g Fujikura graphite shafts, but get the swingweights how I want them. Still, I game and like the 95g Recoil in 4 irons and hybrids just for that lower weight range and high launch. I have no problem with going to a slightly lighter and even different brand shaft in my long irons.

I feel like you just can’t know until you try a shaft on a golf course. Launch monitors are useful, but guidance only and not my most important factor. I need to watch the ball fly and land on a green and then I know.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

Thanks for the info guys. I agree that low spin isn't the ticket, it just surprised me at how much more spin these had compared to the rest of the irons in that test. I expected them to have more spin than several items especially the Apex Pro's and 760's, but didn't think it would be over 1k more. I was hoping I wouldn't need to order them a degree strong as that will increase offset and I'm a headcase that can't aim irons with offset. I'll go try and demo one today and see how it is stock, but based on previous experience with cobra irons (2017 MB, Amp Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro) I'll likely have to bend them at least a degree strong.

TM Spider X

> @IHFN said:

> Thanks for the info guys. I agree that low spin isn't the ticket, it just surprised me at how much more spin these had compared to the rest of the irons in that test. I expected them to have more spin than several items especially the Apex Pro's and 760's, but didn't think it would be over 1k more. I was hoping I wouldn't need to order them a degree strong as that will increase offset and I'm a headcase that can't aim irons with offset. I'll go try and demo one today and see how it is stock, but based on previous experience with cobra irons (2017 MB, Amp Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro) I'll likely have to bend them at least a degree strong.

I have hit the MB 7 iron with the $-taper 130 x shaft a ton. I doubt that these will spin any more than those did and I didnt not find those to be "high" or overly spinny. I went all CB's just because I wanted a little more forgiveness.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @IHFN said:

> > Thanks for the info guys. I agree that low spin isn't the ticket, it just surprised me at how much more spin these had compared to the rest of the irons in that test. I expected them to have more spin than several items especially the Apex Pro's and 760's, but didn't think it would be over 1k more. I was hoping I wouldn't need to order them a degree strong as that will increase offset and I'm a headcase that can't aim irons with offset. I'll go try and demo one today and see how it is stock, but based on previous experience with cobra irons (2017 MB, Amp Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro) I'll likely have to bend them at least a degree strong.

>

> I have hit the MB 7 iron with the $-taper 130 x shaft a ton. I doubt that these will spin any more than those did and I didnt not find those to be "high" or overly spinny. I went all CB's just because I wanted a little more forgiveness.

Yeah, I was hoping they would be a little less spin because of the weight in the sole of the club, but it looks like it didn't change much.

TM Spider X

> @IHFN said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @IHFN said:

> > > Thanks for the info guys. I agree that low spin isn't the ticket, it just surprised me at how much more spin these had compared to the rest of the irons in that test. I expected them to have more spin than several items especially the Apex Pro's and 760's, but didn't think it would be over 1k more. I was hoping I wouldn't need to order them a degree strong as that will increase offset and I'm a headcase that can't aim irons with offset. I'll go try and demo one today and see how it is stock, but based on previous experience with cobra irons (2017 MB, Amp Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro) I'll likely have to bend them at least a degree strong.

> >

> > I have hit the MB 7 iron with the $-taper 130 x shaft a ton. I doubt that these will spin any more than those did and I didnt not find those to be "high" or overly spinny. I went all CB's just because I wanted a little more forgiveness.

>

> Yeah, I was hoping they would be a little less spin because of the weight in the sole of the club, but it looks like it didn't change much.

I would think weight like that would increase spin not decrease it. Right?? more weight low in the head? If they wanted to reduce the spin they would put it in the top line. These do have a high vertical center of gravity though. It is a little bit higher than the previous model.

ccsb8fp57ayn.png

asg395tpie8y.png

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @IHFN said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @IHFN said:

> > > > Thanks for the info guys. I agree that low spin isn't the ticket, it just surprised me at how much more spin these had compared to the rest of the irons in that test. I expected them to have more spin than several items especially the Apex Pro's and 760's, but didn't think it would be over 1k more. I was hoping I wouldn't need to order them a degree strong as that will increase offset and I'm a headcase that can't aim irons with offset. I'll go try and demo one today and see how it is stock, but based on previous experience with cobra irons (2017 MB, Amp Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro) I'll likely have to bend them at least a degree strong.

> > >

> > > I have hit the MB 7 iron with the $-taper 130 x shaft a ton. I doubt that these will spin any more than those did and I didnt not find those to be "high" or overly spinny. I went all CB's just because I wanted a little more forgiveness.

> >

> > Yeah, I was hoping they would be a little less spin because of the weight in the sole of the club, but it looks like it didn't change much.

>

> I would think weight like that would increase spin not decrease it. Right?? more weight low in the head? If they wanted to reduce the spin they would put it in the top line. These do have a high vertical center of gravity though. It is a little bit higher than the previous model.

>

> ccsb8fp57ayn.png

> asg395tpie8y.png

>

>

The lower the CG the less spin. Essentially if you impact the ball below the CG, you will have a lot of spin, if you hit above the CG, you will have less spin. Think about it in a driver. You hit high on the face and it spins less because the impact is above the CG. If you hit low on the face, it spins more because you are below the CG. The same works for irons as well.

It's interesting that the VCOG is actually higher in this years version. I wouldn't have expected that...

TM Spider X

> @IHFN said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @IHFN said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @IHFN said:

> > > > > Thanks for the info guys. I agree that low spin isn't the ticket, it just surprised me at how much more spin these had compared to the rest of the irons in that test. I expected them to have more spin than several items especially the Apex Pro's and 760's, but didn't think it would be over 1k more. I was hoping I wouldn't need to order them a degree strong as that will increase offset and I'm a headcase that can't aim irons with offset. I'll go try and demo one today and see how it is stock, but based on previous experience with cobra irons (2017 MB, Amp Cell Pro and Fly Z Pro) I'll likely have to bend them at least a degree strong.

> > > >

> > > > I have hit the MB 7 iron with the $-taper 130 x shaft a ton. I doubt that these will spin any more than those did and I didnt not find those to be "high" or overly spinny. I went all CB's just because I wanted a little more forgiveness.

> > >

> > > Yeah, I was hoping they would be a little less spin because of the weight in the sole of the club, but it looks like it didn't change much.

> >

> > I would think weight like that would increase spin not decrease it. Right?? more weight low in the head? If they wanted to reduce the spin they would put it in the top line. These do have a high vertical center of gravity though. It is a little bit higher than the previous model.

> >

> > ccsb8fp57ayn.png

> > asg395tpie8y.png

> >

> >

>

> The lower the CG the less spin. Essentially if you impact the ball below the CG, you will have a lot of spin, if you hit above the CG, you will have less spin. Think about it in a driver. You hit high on the face and it spins less because the impact is above the CG. If you hit low on the face, it spins more because you are below the CG. The same works for irons as well.

>

> It's interesting that the VCOG is actually higher in this years version. I wouldn't have expected that...

Yeah, I have a hard time making sense of these number sometimes. To the point they almost seem meaningless. The basic VCOG's are the same.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

Last update unless anyone has any questions.

Played today after adjusting the swing weights. The MB/CB's are a full club longer through the set than my Forged Tours. On one par 5 I had 202 to the stick with a breeze into me and from the right. I would hit the Forged Tour 5i about 210, I hit an easy cb5 iron that I tried to draw but stayed straight, launched high and flew 25 yards long... What? One hole I had 155 into the wind, out of the rough to a slightly elevated green. My Forged Tour 9 was a reliable 150 but would lose a club into the wind due to the height. I hit a MB 9 to pin high.

Last hole I had 137 out of the rough, uphill, wind into me and off the left, I hit pw to 10ft short.

With the Forged Tour's I always had to club up when in doubt and the high flight really hurt me in the wind. I was always trying to flight them down or manipulate them in some way, I don't really have to with the MB/CB, certainly not to the degree I did anyway and that makes it easier.

As far as spin goes.. After a few rounds now I feel like spin is down some from the Forged Tour's. The ball flies high (as opposed to super high with the FT's) and even with seemingly less spin the ball holds good on full swings, easy and 3/4 swings seem to release a bit but nothing drastic. If I were to guess I'd say I'm carrying about a club less spin which combined with slightly lower flight equals the length difference.

I had two misses, one thin with a gap wedge which came up a bit short on the green but didn't hurt me at all, and one where I got under it slighly from the rough and caught it really high on the face, I think it was a 7i. It obviously came up short, and would have with any iron, still an easy up and down for par. The fear of hooks with my irons are gone and the balance of the club (smaller head, more mass) just makes it feel so much easier to hit solid, the toe weighting moves the sweetspot from heel side found on most mb's to center and I notice it and like it a lot.

I can't say enough good things about these irons. When my striking is solid like it was today they are precision weapons. When I'm off like I was the other day they offer enough help to get me through without hurting me. I give them a solid 3 thumbs up.

• Like 1

I played the previous gen MB/CB (CB starting at 6i) and they were great. They were plenty long. Very easy to shape the ballflight with them. For me, my miss is genereally high/low on the face and not as much heel/toe and honestly that's fine too...face to path can sling some hooks if I'm not careful. With my miss, these were plenty forgiving. I am really impressed with the black finish. Those suckers are bulletproof. Now I'm playing Mizuno 919 Tours and they are a bit softer feeling than the Cobras and I think that's due to that indestructible finish of the Cobras.

• Like 1

Ping G410 Plus 9* Driver w/ Graphite Design AD-DI7x

Ping G410 LST 14.5* 3 wood w/ Graphite Design AD-DI8x
Taylormade p790 UDI 2 iron w/ DG AMT x100
Mizuno JPX919 Tour 4-PW w/ PX 6.5
Vokey SM7 50/8, 55/9 & 60/8* w/ PX 6.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 33"

Titleist ProV1 (yellow)

My irons came in yesterday. I will be picking them up today!!.

• Like 1

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @QuigleyDU said:

> My irons came in yesterday. I will be picking them up today!!.

Report back with your thoughts.. I played 9 with mine again last night (first time with them for weekly league play) and I continue to be blown away with how playable they are as I went full MB on my set. They really aren't that hard to hit.. worst shots are still online with the target, albeit it a couple yards short, but when hit well they just stick greens. And I have yet to hit a shot that came out hot and flew a green.. definitely enjoying every chance I have to put some swings on them. These are changing my game now that I'm finding it easier to shape shots with them.

> @cadman88 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > My irons came in yesterday. I will be picking them up today!!.

>

> Report back with your thoughts.. I played 9 with mine again last night (first time with them for weekly league play) and I continue to be blown away with how playable they are as I went full MB on my set. They really aren't that hard to hit.. worst shots are still online with the target, albeit it a couple yards short, but when hit well they just stick greens. And I have yet to hit a shot that came out hot and flew a green.. definitely enjoying every chance I have to put some swings on them. These are changing my game now that I'm finding it easier to shape shots with them.

Will do, I decided to go full cbs. I dunno if I needed to but, they are pretty much the same from the top, and a little forgiveness for me can't be a bad thing.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> >

> > I would think weight like that would increase spin not decrease it. Right?? more weight low in the head? If they wanted to reduce the spin they would put it in the top line. These do have a high vertical center of gravity though. It is a little bit higher than the previous model.

> >

> > ccsb8fp57ayn.png

> > asg395tpie8y.png

> >

> >

>

> The lower the CG the less spin. Essentially if you impact the ball below the CG, you will have a lot of spin, if you hit above the CG, you will have less spin. Think about it in a driver. You hit high on the face and it spins less because the impact is above the CG. If you hit low on the face, it spins more because you are below the CG. The same works for irons as well.

>

> It's interesting that the VCOG is actually higher in this years version. I wouldn't have expected that...

I like that the VCOG is a bit higher. All these clubs offering launch boosts don’t necessarily help some players. A number of posters are noting lower, penetrating flight that is giving them better carry and the higher COG helps. The specs on this year’s model are probably helpful at flighting down short irons. So I like it when the COG is in that .800 range — less likely to launch moonballs. Outside of the C dimension measurement indicating a compact head, which Maltby MPF always penalizes, the VCOG, RCOG and MOI are in the same range as many supposedly more forgiving clubs. So if you don’t need a long-ish blade — I seem to hit those worse, not better — the Cobras should be pretty playable.

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Diamana TB 60S

PXG GEN6 5 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Yamaha RMX VD 7 wood w/Diamana S-plus 70 stiff

Callaway Mavrik Pro hybrid (22) w/Aldila Tour Blue 85 stiff hybrid

Wilson Staff Model CB 5-G w/DG s300 shafts

Edel T grind 54 w/Nippon 125 wedge shaft

Fourteen RM-12 58 w/Dynamic Golds400

Axis1 Rose putter, 34 inches

I have been hitting my cb 's very well. I like them a lot. I am not missing the mb irons... For the moment.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @ptroedsson said:

> Has anyone compared these with any other MBs like Titleist, Mizuno or Srixon? I believe they would differ in feel in this order (softest feel first) - Srixon, Mizuno, Titleist, Cobra.

I have, they are not as soft as mizuno irons, but still feel good on solid hits.

BALL; Chrome Soft X