2024 Houston Open WITB Photos ×

Where are you playing tomorrow - Chicago (Round 3)

stasek

Played Bowes today. Even though it has the same superintendent as Highlands and is also run by the city of Elgin, Bowes’ greens were fairly soft and slow. Highlands is definitely playing firmer and faster. I ended up playing with 3 high schoolers who were there for a practice round before junior tournament tomorrow. Two were headed to D2 schools on golf scholarships and the other is going to be a junior. All of these kids could hit the ball 300 and one of them was 310+ with the driver. My game was nearly on par with theirs apart from my approaches. Theirs were solid so often. Still, pretty neat to play with these kids today.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (DI-95X, PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 50*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

> @DeeBee30 said:

> Veterans Memorial (or the artist formerly known as Willow Glen) was in rough shape today. Many tee boxes were half-brown and hard, there was all kinds of brown grass in the fairways - including tons of dead or burned cart tracks (see pic) - and the greens were riddled with brown spots and a few nearly bare patches. On the subject of the greens, they were slooooow. We had at least 4 putts stop dead on significant downslopes. On the par-3 16th, one of our guys guy chipped from the front of the green toward a back right pin, landed the ball just at the top of where it starts to slope down severely, and the ball stopped halfway down the slope. I then proceeded to leave a 40-footer on the same line 6 feet short. Yes, I should have adjusted by then, but it’s just so hard to thump downhill putts.

>

> Overall, it was a good ball striking day, though I continue to over-draw my new Mizzy 919 Tours. Maybe 1* up wasn’t the right call after all.

>

> Hoping to get out once or twice next week before my upcoming golf trip to Michigan.

>

> zmzdvh07wsoq.jpeg

>

I call them slow fast putts. The slope says fast, but that's just a pipe dream.

It has been a few years since I played Willow Glen. Not surprised to hear about the conditions, but the course has a number of really challenging holes. #10 is a beast par 4.

Titleist TSi3 10*
Titleist TSi3 16.5*

Titleist 818H1 21*

Titleist T150/100 (5-PW)
Vokey SM9 54*, 60*
Piretti Cottonwood II

> @Quem24 said:

> > @Argonne69 said:

> > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> >

> > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> >

>

> Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

Ping G425 Max Driver 12 (0 Flat) - Aldila Ascent Red 50 Stiff (46")
TaylorMade AeroBurner Mini Driver 16 - Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 Stiff
Ping G410 7wd 20.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (43")
Ping G410 9wd 23.5 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 65 Stiff (42.5")
Ping G425 6h 30 (0 Flat) - Alta CB 70 Stiff
PXG 0311P Gen3 6-P (2 Deg Weak, 1 Deg Flat) - True Temper Elevate 95 S /

Ping i200 6-P Orange Dot (2 Deg Weak, 2 Deg Flat) - True Temper XP 95 S
Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge
PXG Blackjack 36" - SuperStroker Flatso 2.0

> @Argonne69 said:

> > @Quem24 said:

> > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> > >

> > > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> > >

> >

> > Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

>

> The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

Terrible hole.

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

> @Argonne69 said:

> > @Quem24 said:

> > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> > >

> > > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> > >

> >

> > Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

>

> The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

Gotta learn to aim for the bridge. :wink:

That hole ruined so many good high school rounds for me, took me years to learn to take my medicine and just lay up, and in the fall when the ground dries out even laying up becomes a challenge with balls running out into the creek. Different story today.

> @VNutz said:

> > @Argonne69 said:

> > > @Quem24 said:

> > > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> > > >

> > > > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

> >

> > The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

>

> Gotta learn to aim for the bridge. :wink:

> That hole ruined so many good high school rounds for me, took me years to learn to take my medicine and just lay up, and in the fall when the ground dries out even laying up becomes a challenge with balls running out into the creek. Different story today.

I did aim for the bridge. In fact my ball rolled over the bridge, and into the rough left of the cart path. Now I'm hacking out of the rough with a hybrid. Pin was front left, tricky as it gets, and it's still 175 yds.

Ping Glide 4.0 52-12 S, 56-10 Eye2, and 60-10 S Orange Dot (2 Deg Flat) - Ping Z-Z115 Wedge

> @Argonne69 said:

> > @Quem24 said:

> > > @Argonne69 said:

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Don't forget that it also generally plays into the wind making the carry from the back tees even tougher, if the tees are back you need 270 to get to the fairway. The hole would be a lot better if they just turned that creek into a pond that straddles the right side of the hole and then connected the fairways together. As the hole plays right now, because of how you have to play it the creek really doesn't come into play for better golfers.

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade Stealth 19* Hybrid

Taylormade Stealth 22* Hybrid

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

Rough golf weekend. Played twice but was off my game, great off the tee but irons were a struggle and my short game didn't pick me up like it normally does. Blackstone Saturday and Joliet Country Club yesterday, Blackstone had a county Amateur tourney later that day and Joliet was set up as a Greenskeepers Revenge day. Both had pins in tough spots making the short game a challenge. Blackstone's greens were quicker than I've played them in the past, the greens at Joliet weren't overly fast but the amount of slope and pin placements made them really tough. I don't know if it was by design for these events or just because it hasn't rained much lately but both courses played really firm and fast, to the point that I had several full wedges just bounce off greens, both courses by the end I began planning to run the ball up on mid to long irons rather than land on the green. First hole at Joliet I landed a wedge 10 feet short of the pin only to have it bounce and roll out, uphill, 15 feet past the hole. Barely tapped the putt and it trickled all the way to the bottom of the green. It happened several times where the pin was in a spot that if you didn't make your putt you'd have a 10 footer coming back up a slope. I knew that going in but didn't think it would be as difficult as it was. But at least we knew that going in; after the 15th hole the group behind us yelled over asking if these weren't the worst pin placements we'd ever seen. Clearly they had no clue of the plan for the day. Overall I'm glad I played the course, but it's probably not one I'd do on a regular basis. Wasn't a fan of the creek making you lay up on 2 par 5s, and as mentioned by others the routing is just plain weird. If I were to do it again I'd probably take a cart rather than carry with all the long walks between holes, especially as hot as it was yesterday.

> @mci711 said:

> Has anyone played Shepherd's crook or Thunderhawk this year? I am thinking about playing Lawsonia all day Sunday and driving up Saturday afternoon. Goal would be to play a late afternoon round somewhere on the way so Sunday I had a shorter drive. Thinking about playing 1 of those 2, I have never played either of them.

If you're looking for a course to play on the way up to Lawsonia I would go with Washington County instead. It's on the way to Lawsonia and gets you a lot closer to your final destination than either of the Illinois courses would. It's about an hour and 15 minutes from Green Lake.

> @zer0 said:

> > @mci711 said:

> > Has anyone played Shepherd's crook or Thunderhawk this year? I am thinking about playing Lawsonia all day Sunday and driving up Saturday afternoon. Goal would be to play a late afternoon round somewhere on the way so Sunday I had a shorter drive. Thinking about playing 1 of those 2, I have never played either of them.

>

>

> If you're looking for a course to play on the way up to Lawsonia I would go with Washington County instead. It's on the way to Lawsonia and gets you a lot closer to your final destination than either of the Illinois courses would. It's about an hour and 15 minutes from Green Lake.

>

>

I agree, good advice. That's what I have done in the past. I like Washington Co. more than Shepherds and ThunderHawk as well.

Titleist TSi3 10*
Titleist TSi3 16.5*

Titleist 818H1 21*

Titleist T150/100 (5-PW)
Vokey SM9 54*, 60*
Piretti Cottonwood II

Joined VNutz for Sunday's round at Joliet Golf Club. Will try to add a bit of different perspective and touch on a couple of other things. The staff was wonderfully nice. The clubhouse people were welcoming, communicative, etc. JCG has an above average practice facility although the range is in a funky position. It sits with holes left, right and long of the range. All 3 of those holes were littered with balls and it's definitely a potential risk of getting hit while playing (who yells fore from the range). They did have a very nice short game practice area and putting green although the putting green was definitely slower probably due to the "revenge' set up.

As VNutz mentioned, the routing is just funky. After the second hole, you literally have a 5 minute walk to the next tee. You walk through the backside of the range, practice area, etc. On a par 3 on the back, you hit over a pond and after completing the hole, you walk around the pond to the next tee. The routing change hasn't been communicated to the folks at Garmin or Arccos as both were unable to figure out which hole we were on. Thankfully VNutz was gracious providing yardages or you could walk them off the old way.

For the most part, the holes were unique with some short, some long on 3's, 4's and 5's. Conditions were good for the most part. Bunkers had sand in them and were predictable. Driving home the thought wasn't "Can't wait to play that again" but more of, I'd play it again every year or so.

> @MountainKing said:

> > @Argonne69 said:

> > > @Quem24 said:

> > > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> > > >

> > > > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

> >

> > The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

>

> Don't forget that it also generally plays into the wind making the carry from the back tees even tougher, if the tees are back you need 270 to get to the fairway. The hole would be a lot better if they just turned that creek into a pond that straddles the right side of the hole and then connected the fairways together. As the hole plays right now, because of how you have to play it the creek really doesn't come into play for better golfers.

There's also the fact that it's a dogleg. I don't care for holes that more or less take driver out of your hand, but at least on a straight hole one has a clear shot if you lay back. My three playing partners were short hitters, and none of them had a clear shot to the flag laying up. Most doglegs require you to have a good drive, but they don't put a hazard in the elbow. Honestly, I can't think of another hole in the area that combines a dogleg with a forced carry. There are sweepers that will require you to carry water, but you'll always have a shot at the flag if you choose the shortest route over the water.

> @Argonne69 said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > > @Quem24 said:

> > > > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > > > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> > > > >

> > > > > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

> > >

> > > The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

> >

> > Don't forget that it also generally plays into the wind making the carry from the back tees even tougher, if the tees are back you need 270 to get to the fairway. The hole would be a lot better if they just turned that creek into a pond that straddles the right side of the hole and then connected the fairways together. As the hole plays right now, because of how you have to play it the creek really doesn't come into play for better golfers.

>

> There's also the fact that it's a dogleg. I don't care for holes that more or less take driver out of your hand, but at least on a straight hole one has a clear shot if you lay back. My three playing partners were short hitters, and none of them had a clear shot to the flag laying up. Most doglegs require you to have a good drive, but they don't put a hazard in the elbow. Honestly, I can't think of another hole in the area that combines a dogleg with a forced carry. There are sweepers that will require you to carry water, but you'll always have a shot at the flag if you choose the shortest route over the water.

You're right on all parts, it's just a bad hole design that could be made better with some small changes. I've complained enough about the hole taking driver out of the hand as well, I love courses that have multiple ways to play tee shots that include driver. Driver should always be an option on a par 4, even if it's maybe not the best option.

Taylormade Qi10 9*

Taylormade Stealth 3w

Taylormade Stealth 19* Hybrid

Taylormade Stealth 22* Hybrid

Taylormade P770  5-PW

MG2 50/54

MG3 58

TM Itsy Bitsy

> @Argonne69 said:

> > @MountainKing said:

> > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > > @Quem24 said:

> > > > > @Argonne69 said:

> > > > > Oak Brook GC this morning. It got a bit steamy in the later part of the round, but the early holes were pleasant. The course was in good shape, but there were quite a few wet spots. I don't it rained last night. Seems to be another course that insists in watering the cr-p out of the fairways. The greens were in very nice shape, and rolled with some decent speed. 'Still can't stand the 9th hole. The pace was reasonable at 4:10, but a group of head was more than a hole behind. That shouldn't happen that early in the morning.

> > > > >

> > > > > Good round ballstriking with 12 greens. A little sporadic off the tee, but little damage. Only one birdie.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Lets debate this, if you will. Whats wrong with the 9th at Oakbrook? (Ive heard this mentioned before here)

> > >

> > > The creek is positioned perfectly in the landing zone. You have to hit a perfect drive to carry it. Laying back leaves nearly 200 yds into the green. It's fine if one is a bomber, but for most folks it's a penalty stroke waiting to happen.

> >

> > Don't forget that it also generally plays into the wind making the carry from the back tees even tougher, if the tees are back you need 270 to get to the fairway. The hole would be a lot better if they just turned that creek into a pond that straddles the right side of the hole and then connected the fairways together. As the hole plays right now, because of how you have to play it the creek really doesn't come into play for better golfers.

>

> There's also the fact that it's a dogleg. I don't care for holes that more or less take driver out of your hand, but at least on a straight hole one has a clear shot if you lay back. My three playing partners were short hitters, and none of them had a clear shot to the flag laying up. Most doglegs require you to have a good drive, but they don't put a hazard in the elbow. Honestly, I can't think of another hole in the area that combines a dogleg with a forced carry. There are sweepers that will require you to carry water, but you'll always have a shot at the flag if you choose the shortest route over the water.

Additionally the trees on the right can block you out if you're too far right. I'm not sure if they've taken down any trees or trimmed any branches, but there was a time that anything other right of the center of the fairway was blocked out.

Hey Vnutz

The pin positions on Sat at Blackstone were actually easier than Fridays for the county Am. The winner was a kid from Western IL

67-67 for 10 under.

M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black

> @mci711 said:

> Anyone know anything about Stonebridge CC?

>

>

Had the opportunity to play Stonebridge at a member recruiting day in early May. It's a nice, if not overly difficult, Tom Fazio design with some interesting and challenging holes along with some wonderful green complexes. Unfortunately, it runs through a subdivision, but it doesn't feel cramped by the homes. Due to the insanely wet Spring weather, the course played extremely soft and long, with many low wet spots (like most other area courses back then). Lots of holes give you a couple of ways to play them, providing some good risk/reward options. Another observation was that I didn't see much of a short game practice area. They have a small pot bunker and target "green", as well as a single practice green that felt a bit cramped. The range didn't have very many hitting stations, either.

I had the opportunity to speak with the Pro (Andrew Stevens), the Membership Director (Jay Geil) and the head of the course committee (John Merriman - but that was a brief meeting in the parking lot). They were trying to increase membership by about 30 this year to get to about 15,000 rounds per year. Going from a fuzzy memory, but I think the pro said they're trying to get from 210 to 240 golfing members, and they have about another 140 social members.

I wasn't able to get a great read on the atmosphere since it was an open recruiting day without a lot of members around, but it didn't strike me as ultra stuffy and John Merriman said they're trying to get "more guys like me" in there. Presumably, that means a bit younger (under 55/60), but I also took that as recruiting speak since he really didn't know anything about me.

Back in May, they were running a decent Spring deal with a super low downstroke and a pretty reasonable food & beverage minimum. The Monthly dues were about what you'd expect. Although that deal was pitched as short-term only, I wouldn't be surprised if they're motivated enough to honor it throughout the year, if not come up with a mid- to late-season deal. PM me if you'd like details on the Spring offer.

> @DeeBee30 said:

> > @mci711 said:

> > Anyone know anything about Stonebridge CC?

> >

> >

Thanks for the info. I only ask because I was told they are trying to add young members and they were offering pretty good deals. Which it sounds like you've heard similar. I'm about 50/50 on joining Naperville CC next year as their under 40 membership is quite the deal and it includes a spouse. But I am doing a little research on others before making that decision.

> @noahwein said:

> I played a round yesterday morning at Sunset Valley in Highland Park. Threesome of older obviously well-heeled gentlemen in front of me, one of the guys brought his own caddie! Younger guy wearing a white caddie bib and everything. Couldn’t believe it, one of the more baller things I’ve ever seen on a muni course.

Play there all the time and have never seen this. Maybe he's planning on playing in the North Shore Amateur this weekend and is going "all out"..

Squeezed in 18 at Sunset Valley last evening. On the 1st tee was a guy I played lacrosse with 20 years ago. We had a great time reconnecting. I played horribly for most of the round including three lost balls. However, it was all forgotten when I made an albatross on 17. Had 220 to a front hole and smashed my Hybrid. Walking up, I didn’t see a ball on the green so I assumed it rolled through. Happily, it was waiting for me in the bottom of the cup.

• Like 4

awesome on the albatross, congrats!

TM SIM 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 5S
TEE  XCG7B  3h  19* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S  
TEE  XCG7B  4h  22* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S
TEE  XCG7B  5h  25* Diamana Thump i465ct 4iron shaft
Wishon 560MC 5-PW (26,30,34,38,42.5,47) Recoil Proto 125 F4
Vokey SM7 50-08F S200 bent to 51*
Wishon HM wedges 56/60 Wishon Smooth steel Stiff
2013-2016 SC Futura X5R 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0

TM TP5x

> @jimwgt26 said:

> Squeezed in 18 at Sunset Valley last evening. On the 1st tee was a guy I played lacrosse with 20 years ago. We had a great time reconnecting. I played horribly for most of the round including three lost balls. However, it was all forgotten when I made an albatross on 17. Had 220 to a front hole and smashed my Hybrid. Walking up, I didn’t see a ball on the green so I assumed it rolled through. Happily, it was waiting for me in the bottom of the cup.

Congrats Jim! That's a feat that 99.9% of us will never accomplish.

> @jimwgt26 said:

> However, it was all forgotten when I made an albatross on 17. Had 220 to a front hole and smashed my Hybrid. Walking up, I didn’t see a ball on the green so I assumed it rolled through. Happily, it was waiting for me in the bottom of the cup.

Congrats! I have had that exact same shot many times on that hole. A good drive and approach get you there (or just off the green) in 2. Almost eagled it a couple times, but usually pars and occasional birdies.

> @DeeBee30 said:

> Unusual for this much time to go by w/out a post in this thread...is the site broken?

With the extreme heat we're all hanging out in the Lifetime Movie thread. There's a great one with Tim Mathieson on now. Someone did something illicit with someone and someone else didn't like it. Basically the plot to every LT movie.

I must have gone into a coma, because I swear I woke up this morning in Florida. Can it get any more humid? FFS. No wonder Chance the Snapper relocated to Humbolt Park lagoon.

golf league at Mt Prospect tonite

course has been firming up, need to adjust strategy a bit to compensate

Has anyone seen the Tommy's Honor movie? (about Old Tom Morris)

I realize it's not new, but it came up on my radar again recently, as it's playing at the Gorton Community Center in Lake Forest tonite.

TM SIM 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 5S
TEE  XCG7B  3h  19* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S  
TEE  XCG7B  4h  22* Ventus Velocore HB Blue 8S
TEE  XCG7B  5h  25* Diamana Thump i465ct 4iron shaft
Wishon 560MC 5-PW (26,30,34,38,42.5,47) Recoil Proto 125 F4
Vokey SM7 50-08F S200 bent to 51*
Wishon HM wedges 56/60 Wishon Smooth steel Stiff
2013-2016 SC Futura X5R 33' flownecked by Bastain-cerakote sniper gray-silver dots-white flange sight line-SS Flatso 2.0

TM TP5x