Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

> @Damenace613 said:

> > @tjl48 said:

> > Seem to be starting to have some issues with my range finder. It is not picking up the flag as often as it used to. Taking more time to pick it up in general. Anyone else run into anything like this? Think this is my 3rd season with it.

>

> Yes, I've been having issues also. I would say it's longer distances (160 yards and beyond). I've tried cleaning the lens, replacing the battery, but my 2 years of owning the device are up so I'll have to keep troubleshooting since it's no longer under warranty. I do playing Torrey frequently so we get fog rolling in and out often and that seems to have a big impact at times. I've reached out to CS and they were trying to make daylight performance stronger with the lens which may have a negative impact when the conditions are not ideal. Overall, it's been a solid device but I'm hoping things will improve with the sunnier weather (no more June gloom!).

Rangefinders dont like fog. It breaks up the laser.

SIM 2 Max 9.0 turned 7.0
TM Sim2 Titaniu, 13.5
TM RBZ 19* hybrid

TM RBZ 22* hybrid
Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-PW
Vokey SM7 48* F Grind
Vokey SM7 54* F Grind
Vokey SM7 58* M Grind

Regarding the magnet, I have a magnetic sleeve on my Leupold (aftermarket) that I use to keep the laser right there at the cart post for easy access.

Nice feature to add a magnet integrally to the unit.

Titleist TSi3 D Smoke Black 60 5.5
Titleist TSi2 3w/7w Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Apex DCB/DG AMT Red
Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
TM Spider Tour Black
Titleist ProV1
Titleist Hybrid 14
Bag Boy Nitron

> @"Precision Pro Golf" said:

> Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

>

> [https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ](https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ "https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ")

Did y’all shut this deal down a day early?

It’s still the 16th? Prime day lasts another 14 hours...

I’d like to pull the trigger on the $120 Nexus. I played in a tourney recently and they wouldn’t let me use my Bushnell ProX2 because it has slope tech and they didn’t trust us with the slope switch. Told me basically it’s a local rule and up to tourney committee and it was either super simple basic laser or DQ.

> @"Luke.Sutton" said:

> > @"Precision Pro Golf" said:

> > Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

> >

> > [https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ](https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ "https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ")

>

> Did y’all shut this deal down a day early?

>

> It’s still the 16th? Prime day lasts another 14 hours...

>

> I’d like to pull the trigger on the $120 Nexus. I played in a tourney recently and they wouldn’t let me use my Bushnell ProX2 because it has slope tech and they didn’t trust us with the slope switch. Told me basically it’s a local rule and up to tourney committee and it was either super simple basic laser or DQ.

>

We did not, it's still active through the end of the day.

> Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

>

> [https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ](https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ "https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ")

Just ordered the NX7 and I'm looking forward to using it!

> > @"Luke.Sutton" said:

> > > @"Precision Pro Golf" said:

> > > Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

> > >

> > > [https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ](https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ "https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ")

> >

> > Did y’all shut this deal down a day early?

> >

> > It’s still the 16th? Prime day lasts another 14 hours...

> >

> > I’d like to pull the trigger on the $120 Nexus. I played in a tourney recently and they wouldn’t let me use my Bushnell ProX2 because it has slope tech and they didn’t trust us with the slope switch. Told me basically it’s a local rule and up to tourney committee and it was either super simple basic laser or DQ.

> >

>

> We did not, it's still active through the end of the day.

I don't see this range finder in my prime search either

> @Poser said:

> > > @"Luke.Sutton" said:

> > > > @"Precision Pro Golf" said:

> > > > Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

> > > >

> > > > [https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ](https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ "https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ")

> > >

> > > Did y’all shut this deal down a day early?

> > >

> > > It’s still the 16th? Prime day lasts another 14 hours...

> > >

> > > I’d like to pull the trigger on the $120 Nexus. I played in a tourney recently and they wouldn’t let me use my Bushnell ProX2 because it has slope tech and they didn’t trust us with the slope switch. Told me basically it’s a local rule and up to tourney committee and it was either super simple basic laser or DQ.

> > >

> >

> > We did not, it's still active through the end of the day.

>

> I don't see this range finder in my prime search either

NX7 Pro Slope: https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4HTTD4VD4JQBE0J5CMS

NX7: https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pro-Golf-Vibration-Magnification/dp/B00KNNSU9W/ref=zg_bs_3411111_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4HTTD4VD4JQBE0J5CMS

Nexus: https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Magnification/dp/B017JIT6EG/ref=zg_bs_3411111_15?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4HTTD4VD4JQBE0J5CMS

> @Optimus-Par said:

> ****! Missed the lightning deal on the pro slope. I was waitlisted, then it sold out.

> Any chance you guys would offer that deal or something close to it for WRX members???

>

Same thing happened to me! Would love a deal if you guys are running one? My Bushnell just broke from a fall and now it gives a reason to make the switch!

> @Optimus-Par said:

> ****! Missed the lightning deal on the pro slope. I was waitlisted, then it sold out.

> Any chance you guys would offer that deal or something close to it for WRX members???

>

We are sorry that you missed it but these are only deals we cannot match unfortunately. The Lightning Deal and Prime Day exclusive pricing, timing and quantities are handled by Amazon and their policies.

GolfWRX member can always save $20 on our website by using coupon code **GOLFWRX**

> > @Optimus-Par said:

> > ****! Missed the lightning deal on the pro slope. I was waitlisted, then it sold out.

> > Any chance you guys would offer that deal or something close to it for WRX members???

> >

>

> We are sorry that you missed it but these are only deals we cannot match unfortunately. The Lightning Deal and Prime Day exclusive pricing, timing and quantities are handled by Amazon and their policies.

>

> GolfWRX member can always save $20 on our website by using coupon code **GOLFWRX**

No worries, I understand. I appreciate you and appreciate that you have offered a product to the cost-conscious consumer in a world of over priced craziness.

/ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye /

> @"Precision Pro Golf"

Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

thanks in advance!

// PING G425 LST 9* //

// COBRA F8+ 16* //
// TITLEIST T100 4-P //

// TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 52* / 58* //
// ODYSSEY 7s //

> @dale4ace said:

> > @"Precision Pro Golf"

> Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

>

> thanks in advance!

>

>

Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

> > @dale4ace said:

> > > @"Precision Pro Golf"

> > Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

> >

> > thanks in advance!

> >

> >

>

> Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

It’s just hash marks and doesn’t show any numbers

// PING G425 LST 9* //

// COBRA F8+ 16* //
// TITLEIST T100 4-P //

// TITLEIST VOKEY SM8 52* / 58* //
// ODYSSEY 7s //

> @dale4ace said:

> > > @dale4ace said:

> > > > @"Precision Pro Golf"

> > > Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

> > >

> > > thanks in advance!

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsistent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

>

> It’s just hash marks and doesn’t show any numbers

Gotcha, that does sounds faulty. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can absolutely replace it for you! - Trey D.

Ordered an NX7 Pro today. Hope to get it before Saturday.

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Project X Evenflow Green 55 R shaft Fairway woods: Callaway Epic Flash 5 and 7 wood Hybrids: Callaway Big Bertha 4i and 5i Irons: Srixon ZX5 6-AW, Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore 54 and 58 degree Putter: mySpider X

I have been using my NX7 Pro for over a year now and not overly sold on it. I can shoot the flag a half a dozen times from less than 200 yards and it comes up with 4 or 5 different distances. The readings were anywhere from a 4 to 12 yard difference between the long and short distances. The slope is never the same. I understand being a yard or two off but 12 yards is a little too much.

Just completed a five round tournament and my partner had a different brand ("B") that never had this problem. He was getting maybe a 1 to 2 yard difference, not 12 yards. I may be moving on to his brand.

Driver _____ Ping G400 Max
Woods ____ Ping G410 3 & 5, Cleveland XL HALO 7
Hybrids ___ Titleist 818H1 5H
Irons ______ Titleist T300 6-GW
Wedges ___ Titleist Vokey SM9 52.08F & 56.10S
Putter _____ Odyssey Dual Force Rossie 2 or Rife 2-Bar w/ Nickel Putter Golf Ball Pick-Up
Ball _______  Titleist ProV1 Yellow
Distance __ GPS:  Bushnell Phantom 2,  Rangefinder:  Precision Pro NX7 Pro
GHIN ______ HCP floats between 10 and 12

> @crazygolfnut said:

> I have been using my NX7 Pro for over a year now and not overly sold on it. I can shoot the flag a half a dozen times from less than 200 yards and it comes up with 4 or 5 different distances. The readings were anywhere from a 4 to 12 yard difference between the long and short distances. The slope is never the same. I understand being a yard or two off but 12 yards is a little too much.

>

> Just completed a five round tournament and my partner had a different brand ("B") that never had this problem. He was getting maybe a 1 to 2 yard difference, not 12 yards. I may be moving on to his brand.

> @crazygolfnut said:

> I have been using my NX7 Pro for over a year now and not overly sold on it. I can shoot the flag a half a dozen times from less than 200 yards and it comes up with 4 or 5 different distances. The readings were anywhere from a 4 to 12 yard difference between the long and short distances. The slope is never the same. I understand being a yard or two off but 12 yards is a little too much.

>

> Just completed a five round tournament and my partner had a different brand ("B") that never had this problem. He was getting maybe a 1 to 2 yard difference, not 12 yards. I may be moving on to his brand.

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. It's interesting that it sounds like it just started to happen. It sounds like it could be 1 of 2 easy fixes. It could be the battery is getting low or the rangefinder accidentally got switched to meters instead of yards. If neither of those help, please shoot our CS team an email at [email protected] and we would be more than happy to possibly replace it.

I am having issues with mine also, only had a few months, likes to register everything at 4.8 or 5.3 yds, frustrating, my Bushnell v3 was point and shoot.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T150 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Toulon Portland Garage 
ProV1x

> @dale4ace said:

> > > @dale4ace said:

> > > > @"Precision Pro Golf"

> > > Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

> > >

> > > thanks in advance!

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

>

> It’s just hash marks and doesn’t show any numbers

About 1 out of every 5 times I use it I will get nothing but hash marks as well. Just bought it in April of this year. Changed the battery and cleaned the lenses and same results. I will have to wait for it to turn off by itself and then shoot again, sometimes it does the same thing, sometimes it works. Very frustrating!!

DRIVER -     PXG Gen 4 0811X - 8* | 🔥PROXIMA 5S🔥
2 WD -         PXG Gen 4  13* |  🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥

5 / 7 WD-    PXG Gen 5 | Project X Riptide CB 4.0 40g Ladies 

IRONS -       PXG Gen 6 XP DOUBLE BLACK | MMT 80 Stiff                     
WEDGES -  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54*/13 and 58*/10 | MMT 80 Stiff  
GRIPS -       JUMBOMAX ULTRALIGHT XL
PUTTER -   LAB DF 3.0 
BAG -           PXG Staff Bag

> @SEP1006 said:

> > @dale4ace said:

> > > @"Precision Pro Golf" said:

> > > > @dale4ace said:

> > > > > @"Precision Pro Golf"

> > > > Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

> > > >

> > > > thanks in advance!

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

> >

> > It’s just hash marks and doesn’t show any numbers

>

> About 1 out of every 5 times I use it I will get nothing but hash marks as well. Just bought it in April of this year. Changed the battery and cleaned the lenses and same results. I will have to wait for it to turn off by itself and then shoot again, sometimes it does the same thing, sometimes it works. Very frustrating!!

Howdy! Sorry you are having this issue. If you are getting hash marks after pressing and releasing the power button to get a distance and there isn't anything that could accidentally block the rangefinder like the edge of your hand/pinky finger or a cart windshield, please contact our CS team at [email protected] or 888.568.6770x1 we'd love to make this right. - Trey D.

> > @SEP1006 said:

> > > @dale4ace said:

> > > > @"Precision Pro Golf" said:

> > > > > @dale4ace said:

> > > > > > @"Precision Pro Golf"

> > > > > Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

> > > > >

> > > > > thanks in advance!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

> > >

> > > It’s just hash marks and doesn’t show any numbers

> >

> > About 1 out of every 5 times I use it I will get nothing but hash marks as well. Just bought it in April of this year. Changed the battery and cleaned the lenses and same results. I will have to wait for it to turn off by itself and then shoot again, sometimes it does the same thing, sometimes it works. Very frustrating!!

>

> Howdy! Sorry you are having this issue. If you are getting hash marks after pressing and releasing the power button to get a distance and there isn't anything that could accidentally block the rangefinder like the edge of your hand/pinky finger or a cart windshield, please contact our CS team at [email protected] or 888.568.6770x1 we'd love to make this right. - Trey D.

I did, a person named Jesse told me to clean the lenses ( which I already did ) and if that didn't work to send it back to the office for them to look at.

DRIVER -     PXG Gen 4 0811X - 8* | 🔥PROXIMA 5S🔥
2 WD -         PXG Gen 4  13* |  🔥KHT AUTOFLEX SF505🔥

5 / 7 WD-    PXG Gen 5 | Project X Riptide CB 4.0 40g Ladies 

IRONS -       PXG Gen 6 XP DOUBLE BLACK | MMT 80 Stiff                     
WEDGES -  PXG Sugar Daddy II 54*/13 and 58*/10 | MMT 80 Stiff  
GRIPS -       JUMBOMAX ULTRALIGHT XL
PUTTER -   LAB DF 3.0 
BAG -           PXG Staff Bag

Got my NX7 Pro out for its first round last night in my league. I compared with my partners Bushnell V4 and the Pro was consistently 2-3 yards longer than his yardage. Im not sure which one was the correct yardage but it was good to see it was consistent. I need to evaluate the slope function to see how accurate that is as well. There are a few holes I know exactly what it should be so I can compare. So far so good. No crazy differences in yardages shooting the same pin 2-3 times. There was fluctuation but it was negligible based on my steadiness of hand.

Just a public service announcement for anyone who might be searching for this. I have the NX7 without slope and lately I noticed all my shots were ending up way short. I played last week and another guys laser had a flag at 160 while mine said 148. I thought it was faulty and needed calibration. Turns out it was just a dummy (me) who somehow accidentally hit the Mode button and changed it to meters. Stupid me played probably 40 holes before I figured it out.

• Like 2

TSR2 8.0 / Tour AD CQ 6S

TSR2 16.5 / Ventus TR Red 7X

Epic Max 18 / MMT 70X 

U505 22 / HZRDUS RDX 6.0 80Hy

Artisan HC 6-P / KBS C-Taper Lite 115X

Artisan 49, 54, 59 / KBS C-Taper Lite 115X

Revolving Putter

> @Arlin964 said:

> Just a public service announcement for anyone who might be searching for this. I have the NX7 without slope and lately I noticed all my shots were ending up way short. I played last week and another guys laser had a flag at 160 while mine said 148. I thought it was faulty and needed calibration. Turns out it was just a dummy (me) who somehow accidentally hit the Mode button and changed it to meters. Stupid me played probably 40 holes before I figured it out.

I've made this mistake before and I know of others who have done the same. Seems to be pretty common.

15 hcp