2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

Fujikura Ventus Experience! We will be there Monday through Wednesday! Follow Along!

> @QuigleyDU said:

> > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > @Wardonation said:

> > > > So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

> > >

> > > I would love to hear what the overall commercial success is with this shaft is.

> >

> > I tied to order a Titleist driver and was told the shaft is still in the testing phase. Is this true? Thought I read someone ordered on with it.

> >

> >

>

> I am not sure if the ventus is available as an upgrade option with the Titleist drivers. You may have to order separately from somewhere.

Looks like Ventus is now offered through Titleist.

j4z1dcwl6mhz.png

Titleist TSr4 10.0*  Mitsubishi WB 63 tx  
TaylorMade BRNR Mini 13.5* Kai'li white- tx
Srixon ZX5 (4-6) ZX7 (7-pw) KBS tour 130-x
Mizuno T20 51* TT x-100

Callaway Full Toe 54*, 60* TT x-100
Callaway PM Grind 64*
Toulon First Run Las Vegas DB

Pro V1

> @getair23 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @Wardonation said:

> > > > > So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

> > > >

> > > > I would love to hear what the overall commercial success is with this shaft is.

> > >

> > > I tied to order a Titleist driver and was told the shaft is still in the testing phase. Is this true? Thought I read someone ordered on with it.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I am not sure if the ventus is available as an upgrade option with the Titleist drivers. You may have to order separately from somewhere.

>

> Looks like Ventus is now offered through Titleist.

> j4z1dcwl6mhz.png

>

>

>

Nice!!

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @getair23 said:

> > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > > @QuigleyDU said:

> > > > > @Wardonation said:

> > > > > So, 5 tourney rounds with the Ventus 6X in my TS3.. This shaft is accurate and has taken the left out of my game for the most part. I must be smooth it though, if I get too quick in transition it can squirrly compared to my IZ 6 TX. My miss has always been low on the face and that miss is gone for me with this shaft which is brilliant. This does have a unique feel to me but after the 5 rounds I have grown to like for sure. I can feel the head throughout the swing which I like. This will stay in the bag for quite sometime....

> > > >

> > > > I would love to hear what the overall commercial success is with this shaft is.

> > >

> > > I tied to order a Titleist driver and was told the shaft is still in the testing phase. Is this true? Thought I read someone ordered on with it.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I am not sure if the ventus is available as an upgrade option with the Titleist drivers. You may have to order separately from somewhere.

>

> Looks like Ventus is now offered through Titleist.

> j4z1dcwl6mhz.png

>

>

>

That’s awesome. I wonder how much? I’ll have to give them a call. I’ve been looking at a TS3 3w and I think the blue would work great in!

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

> @ObiwanForAll said:

> Looking for thoughts on tipping a Ventus 6X Driver

> Current head M5 set to 8 degrees and weight neutral

> Current shaft UST The Attas 10th Gen 6X

> SS 110-113

> Spin 2800

> Launch 14

> Want to get that launch and spin down. Hit a cut and want to keep left side away. Anyone else had experience?

I think you should try it straight in first. I think you will be surprised. You can always tip it more later if needed. But you can’t stretch it back out.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

> @ObiwanForAll said:

> Looking for thoughts on tipping a Ventus 6X Driver

> Current head M5 set to 8 degrees and weight neutral

> Current shaft UST The Attas 10th Gen 6X

> SS 110-113

> Spin 2800

> Launch 14

> Want to get that launch and spin down. Hit a cut and want to keep left side away. Anyone else had experience?

I have a similar swing speed as you and play mine straight in, untipped. I came from a GD TP-6X untipped, that I loved, and it would occasionally go left on me. The Ventus only goes left if I really put a bad swing on it. It's really point and shoot. It's the straightest, most consistent, and best feeling shaft I've ever tried. I can't say enough good things about this shaft. I've gone through driver shaft after driver shaft and this is the first one I've had in a LONG time where I'm not looking for anything different.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

> @BogeyLJA said:

> Is Taylormade going to offer this shaft?

I’m sure they will. They usually update their shaft offers in September

> @cvhookem63 said:

> I was able to spend some good quality time with my Speeder TR 857X this weekend. I was able to spend about an hour on a launch monitor on Saturday, and I am still seeing the same solid numbers I was seeing during the fitting in Carlsbad (Club head speed 116-118, Launch 13.5-14*, Spin 2000-2200, Carry 295-300 and total around 320 with solid contact). This thing really stays straight. My previous shot shape was a little baby draw, and I am still working on getting this shaft to turn over (I also switched to the M3 440 just before the trip, so that could play a part in it as well). I over-cooked a few just trying to get a feel for it, but I am starting to see that preferred shape again. My typical miss was right, and I didn't see any of those on the range or on the course. On Sunday I got out to the course to play. Tight course with some holes that require placement shots, and I did not have any trouble keeping it in play. I played with a group that I play with often, and they were as impressed with the results as I am. We have a 12-man golf trip coming up, and they are already talking about moving me back a tee box ha.

Did you tip it at all? Looking at getting a TR and swing low 120s just curious on tipping.

> @mjmurphy said:

> > @cvhookem63 said:

> > I was able to spend some good quality time with my Speeder TR 857X this weekend. I was able to spend about an hour on a launch monitor on Saturday, and I am still seeing the same solid numbers I was seeing during the fitting in Carlsbad (Club head speed 116-118, Launch 13.5-14*, Spin 2000-2200, Carry 295-300 and total around 320 with solid contact). This thing really stays straight. My previous shot shape was a little baby draw, and I am still working on getting this shaft to turn over (I also switched to the M3 440 just before the trip, so that could play a part in it as well). I over-cooked a few just trying to get a feel for it, but I am starting to see that preferred shape again. My typical miss was right, and I didn't see any of those on the range or on the course. On Sunday I got out to the course to play. Tight course with some holes that require placement shots, and I did not have any trouble keeping it in play. I played with a group that I play with often, and they were as impressed with the results as I am. We have a 12-man golf trip coming up, and they are already talking about moving me back a tee box ha.

>

> Did you tip it at all? Looking at getting a TR and swing low 120s just curious on tipping.

I'm not 100% on the tipping. I came from an ATMOS TS Blue 8X tipped 1". I believe Marshall may have tipped it .5" but I do not believe we went with the 1" tipping on this as it is a stiffer profile overall than the blue. I am really enjoying the TR.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

As we all do, I have considered getting something new to put in my driver. The Hulk shaft comes to mind. But I just really like the Ventus. it is really pretty automatic and I get really good numbers with it. So now, I am just trying to save up to put on in my 3 wood.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

Hard for me to buy into this upcharged shaft after watching Spieth hack it up with his the past several tournaments...literally dead last in driving accuracy last I checked during the Open.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

> @QuigleyDU said:

> As we all do, I have considered getting something new to put in my driver. The Hulk shaft comes to mind. But I just really like the Ventus. it is really pretty automatic and I get really good numbers with it. So now, I am just trying to save up to put on in my 3 wood.

Because you are a hulk;)

I was not on the trip but was selected to try out the Ventus. I had posted numbers in the other thread but wanted to update this one since it is a little more active. I've had the opportunity to play some more golf and continue to be impressed with this shaft. I love how consistent and stable this is in my TS3. i swing it easy or fast and I know where the face is and can deliver it correctly. I wouldn't say its the longest shaft I have played but it is the most user friendly in terms of being able to swing it and get out of it what you expect. I'd love to get my hands on the red one for my 3 wood.

Titleist TSi2 9 - Ventus Blue 6x
Titleist TSi2 16.5 - Ventus Red 7x

Titleist TSi2 21 - Ventus Red 8x
Titleist T200 / T100 - KBS Tour X

Vokey SM8 Raw 50F, 56D, 60M - s400
SC Newport 2 SS / Pro Platinum Mid-Slant

All joking aside I've been wanting to test this shaft out but haven't been able to. Anyone able to compare this to the Fuji Speeder Evo I ? Love this shaft after a few years of using it so still have it in the bag but always looking for anything to upgrade it for that feels similar.

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

> @jokerusn said:

> > @ObiwanForAll said:

> > Looking for thoughts on tipping a Ventus 6X Driver

> > Current head M5 set to 8 degrees and weight neutral

> > Current shaft UST The Attas 10th Gen 6X

> > SS 110-113

> > Spin 2800

> > Launch 14

> > Want to get that launch and spin down. Hit a cut and want to keep left side away. Anyone else had experience?

>

> I have a similar swing speed as you and play mine straight in, untipped. I came from a GD TP-6X untipped, that I loved, and it would occasionally go left on me. The Ventus only goes left if I really put a bad swing on it. It's really point and shoot. It's the straightest, most consistent, and best feeling shaft I've ever tried. I can't say enough good things about this shaft. I've gone through driver shaft after driver shaft and this is the first one I've had in a LONG time where I'm not looking for anything different.

I second this comment- I was playing Project X T1100 in 6.0 and I got the 6X Ventus in my M4 and it has been nothing but amazing.

• Like 1

Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus TR Blue 6x 
Titleist TSR3 with Fuji Ventus Blue 8x
Titleist T200 Utility with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black (90x)
Miura MB101 (4-PW) with KBS Black $ Taper (130x)
Vokey SM8 Black Wedges- 50F, 54S, & 58D with KBS Black $ Taper 
Bettinardi Tour Issue BB0 Flow Prototype

> @phi482 said:

> I was not on the trip but was selected to try out the Ventus. I had posted numbers in the other thread but wanted to update this one since it is a little more active. I've had the opportunity to play some more golf and continue to be impressed with this shaft. I love how consistent and stable this is in my TS3. i swing it easy or fast and I know where the face is and can deliver it correctly. I wouldn't say its the longest shaft I have played but it is the most user friendly in terms of being able to swing it and get out of it what you expect. I'd love to get my hands on the red one for my 3 wood.

I’m hoping to pick up a TS3 15* with a ventus 7X once they officially add it to their custom options at the end of this month

I got fit for a Ventus 7x in a Mizuno ST190g driver. Have played the KK DC XT 70 TX for a few years and loved the shaft

One round in with the Ventus and it is by far the most anti left shaft I have ever played!! I probably had one of my best driving rounds yesterday and it was literally my first round with the shaft. Looking forward to seeing how this shaft behaves over time!!

• 2 weeks later...

> @owu23 said:

> I got fit for a Ventus 7x in a Mizuno ST190g driver. Have played the KK DC XT 70 TX for a few years and loved the shaft

> One round in with the Ventus and it is by far the most anti left shaft I have ever played!! I probably had one of my best driving rounds yesterday and it was literally my first round with the shaft. Looking forward to seeing how this shaft behaves over time!!

>

Wishing you didn't write most anti left shaft ever lol, man I need to get my hands on one. My draw/hook is beating me blue right now

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo 15*

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

> @owu23 said:

> I got fit for a Ventus 7x in a Mizuno ST190g driver. Have played the KK DC XT 70 TX for a few years and loved the shaft

> One round in with the Ventus and it is by far the most anti left shaft I have ever played!! I probably had one of my best driving rounds yesterday and it was literally my first round with the shaft. Looking forward to seeing how this shaft behaves over time!!

>

I've had a similar experience with it and it continues unchanged for a couple months now. I think you are going to be VERY happy.

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

My ss is 100-108 and have been looking into the ventus. Would a x be too much for me? Super fast transition and quicker tempo, I need to stay off the left side

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

> @cj4501 said:

> My ss is 100-108 and have been looking into the ventus. Would a x be too much for me? Super fast transition and quicker tempo, I need to stay off the left side

@"Fujikura Golf"

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

I can tell you with your SS on the high-end at 108, fast transition, quick tempo and NOT wanting to go left all adds up to going stiffer versus softer so I would error on the side of caution and go X-Stiff , > @cj4501 said:

> > @cj4501 said:

> > My ss is 100-108 and have been looking into the ventus. Would a x be too much for me? Super fast transition and quicker tempo, I need to stay off the left side

>

> @"Fujikura Golf"

> @SMUGamer said:

> I can tell you with your SS on the high-end at 108, fast transition, quick tempo and NOT wanting to go left all adds up to going stiffer versus softer so I would error on the side of caution and go X-Stiff , > @cj4501 said:

> > > @cj4501 said:

> > > My ss is 100-108 and have been looking into the ventus. Would a x be too much for me? Super fast transition and quicker tempo, I need to stay off the left side

> >

> > @"Fujikura Golf"

>

That's what I was thinking. Thanks homes!

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

> @cj4501 said:

> > @SMUGamer said:

> > I can tell you with your SS on the high-end at 108, fast transition, quick tempo and NOT wanting to go left all adds up to going stiffer versus softer so I would error on the side of caution and go X-Stiff , > @cj4501 said:

> > > > @cj4501 said:

> > > > My ss is 100-108 and have been looking into the ventus. Would a x be too much for me? Super fast transition and quicker tempo, I need to stay off the left side

> > >

> > > @"Fujikura Golf"

> >

>

> That's what I was thinking. Thanks homes!

If at all possible I would say try to find someplace to demo the shaft first. you could even try something along the ways of stiff and tip it a bit. i play the 7X straight in and have never had it spin too much on me.

BALL; Chrome Soft X

• 2 weeks later...

> @MillerLowLife said:

> I'm pumped to demo the black.

Same here. I got fit into the Speeder TR on this trip, and I have been swinging it pretty well - but I have been curious to try the Ventus Black ever since they told us about it. The Ventus Blue is a great feeling shaft that I had great numbers with. I think the Black will slot in nicely for me, and I am definitely looking to get my hands on one.

TaylorMade QI10 9* - Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8TX

TaylorMade Stealth+ 15* - Fujikura Ventus Red 9TX

NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4i - Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5 - KBS Tour 130X

Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 6-PW - DG TI X100

Mizuno T22 Raw 50* S, 55* D | TaylorMade Hi Toe 60* - DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Select Squareback +

> @4rheel said:

> Whaaaaa? I saw the Red profile out but no mention of the Black being released in Sept!

> https://s3.amazonaws.com/golfwrxforums/uploads/editor/7z/rnsgthn8eq25.png4u2fmcjo5knw.png

>

@"Fujikura Golf" we need to know some specs on the black and if it is really being released in September!

• Like 1