Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

True Game Changer.....2019 Aldila Rogue 130 Line Up. Trackman Data and Analysis

1456810
10

Comments

  • Buckets2Buckets2  2473Posted: Members Posts: 2,473
    Joined:  #212

    Still loving my Silver 130

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3  1414Posted: Members Posts: 1,414
    Joined:  #213

    Finally got my black adjusted to a proper set up and hoping to get some reps this week

    Interested to hear Toll's updated thoughts

    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #214

    @jgard320 said:

    On the topic of the thread, Rogue White has made finding a shaft for my woods a non issue for me. This shaft has turned my driver into a point and shoot club. My only complaint I could possibly say is that it I can occasionally overdraw my fairway wood and end up in the rough off the tee. Off the deck, it’s mid/low, straight bullets that carry and run forever. My confidence in these clubs is higher than ever.

    I agree completely. I've now been playing them for about 5 months in total and will post full thoughts tomorrow or Wednesday.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #215

    A few new pics.






    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • Buckets2Buckets2  2473Posted: Members Posts: 2,473
    Joined:  #216

    For those of you playing the Silver in driver, what are you playing in 3W?

    Posted:
  • hurley999shurley999s  232Posted: Members Posts: 232
    Joined:  #217

    @TollBros Sweet pics. All 3 look really good. Looking forward to your review/experience post.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Kale_mKale_m  2090Posted: Members Posts: 2,090
    Joined:  #218

    How does the rogue white compare to the pro orange?

    Posted:
    Ping g410 LST 9* weight in toe, PW70tx 
    Ping g410 2hy at 16*
    Ping g410 3hy at 20.5 
    Callaway Apex MB Raw TIX100
    Callaway md4 52/56
    Tm hi toe 60
    Tm spider x 34” navy with true path alignment
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #219

    @Kale_m said:
    How does the rogue white compare to the pro orange?

    It was based off of that profile so similar, but different. Read the review in Post 1 and it should give you a bit more info.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #220

    @hurley999s said:
    @TollBros Sweet pics. All 3 look really good. Looking forward to your review/experience post.

    Posting the update thread on this later this evening.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • Dcoop86Dcoop86  167Posted: Members Posts: 167
    Joined:  #221

    Just got fit at TXG for a Rogue Silver... Toll is hopefully going to build one (maybe 2) up and I should have some fun numbers to post against Synergy Black and PO

    Posted:
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Honor: if you need it defined, you don’t have it.  1726Posted: ClubWRX Posts: 1,726
    Joined:  #222

    @Dcoop86 said:
    Just got fit at TXG for a Rogue Silver... Toll is hopefully going to build one (maybe 2) up and I should have some fun numbers to post against Synergy Black and PO

    What head and specs were you fit into?

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Dcoop86Dcoop86  167Posted: Members Posts: 167
    Joined:  #223

    Used my M4 tour issue head from Toll. It’s a 7.2* head. We bumped the head weight from 195g up to 209g, 45.25”, set one click open, MCC+4 with 1 extra wrap. We discussed tipping but I couldn’t test it out and talked about trying to find a head that’s a bit flatter (1-1.5* flatter). Numbers were great, felt awesome, and strike was far more centered. The M4 was chosen due to my miss being low and the M4 seems to do well with low strikes.

    Posted:
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3  1414Posted: Members Posts: 1,414
    Joined:  #224

    Toll
    Will you have any comments on the black?

    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • KwheatKwheat  14Posted: Members Posts: 14
    Joined:  edited Jul 10, 2019 5:54pm #225

    Bump.. Thoughts on the white vs mamba copper. A while ago @TollBros had the PO v2 / copper thread as a viable replacement. Sounds like the 130 white is based off PO too. Lol Aldila just has too many good shafts

    Posted:
  • golfinguru11golfinguru11 Nor Cal 324Posted: Members Posts: 324
    Joined:  #226

    what's the difference between the white and silver?

    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5* - Aldila 130msi Rogue Black 60 tx 
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - Accra TZ6 75 x
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - VA Raijin 84 x
    Mizuno MP-54 (4,5) MP-20 (6-PW) - Nippon Modus 125 s
    Vokey SM7 RAW 52F 56S 60D - Nippon Modus 125 wedge
    Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball 

    Lefty, Lead tape enthusiast
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #227

    @golfinguru11 said:
    what's the difference between the white and silver?

    With all due respect, the first post has a pretty extensive review posted.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #228

    Also, holding back my end review because I am testing out something new at the moment and wanted to make sure my analysis was 100% accurate and did not change based on these new tests. It did not.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • MakersMarsh3MakersMarsh3  1414Posted: Members Posts: 1,414
    Joined:  #229

    Update coming soon?

    Posted:
    lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's
  • golfinguru11golfinguru11 Nor Cal 324Posted: Members Posts: 324
    Joined:  edited Jul 28, 2019 5:01am #230

    Been playing the black 130 60TX in an epic flash sub zero. Was fit into the black due to launch but now I’m having trouble fighting the hooks. I wonder if tipping 1/2” or 1” would do anything

    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5* - Aldila 130msi Rogue Black 60 tx 
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* - Accra TZ6 75 x
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20* - VA Raijin 84 x
    Mizuno MP-54 (4,5) MP-20 (6-PW) - Nippon Modus 125 s
    Vokey SM7 RAW 52F 56S 60D - Nippon Modus 125 wedge
    Odyssey White Hot 2 Ball 

    Lefty, Lead tape enthusiast
  • Dcoop86Dcoop86  167Posted: Members Posts: 167
    Joined:  #231

    I’m playing the Silver 70tx from Toll which has been great... but obviously interested in the White and in 60tx. For whatever reason I get fit into heavy (relative) shafts due to my speed but I always end up self see ting lighter.... trying hard to stick with it but will most likely cave for the White.

    Posted:
  • jbole267jbole267 Calgary 352Posted: Members Posts: 352
    Joined:  #232

    Can anyone give some tipping insights on the 130 silver 60TX? I swing 115-117 and have interest in one tipped an inch...

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 - Hzrdus T1100 6.5
    Srixon Z745 Project x 6.0
    Titleist Vokey Sm7 50-54-58
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 64
    Taylormade Spider X
    Taylormade TP5X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player  1499Posted: Members Posts: 1,499
    Joined:  #233

    @jbole267 said:
    Can anyone give some tipping insights on the 130 silver 60TX? I swing 115-117 and have interest in one tipped an inch...

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Why do you want it tipped an inch?
    Just my opinion. Send a PM to Toll. For $40 he runs through an fitting process with you. I just did it and will be purchasing a white from him. If you purchase from him he puts the $40 towards the shaft. It's well worth it. He may suggest a different shaft. He is Very knowledgeable.

    Posted:
  • Dcoop86Dcoop86  167Posted: Members Posts: 167
    Joined:  #234

    I just purchased a White 60tx tipped 2.25” from Toll (actually I bought a Silver as well). The White May be the best shaft I’ve ever had in a driver and that includes the Synergy 60 and 70tx from Toll as well as the Pro Orange 60tx. This thing is incredible. I’ve hit some of the longest balls I’ve ever hit on course and misses are staying on the course. It’s awesome. I may have to buy a backup at some point.

    Posted:
  • FlashwurksFlashwurks Orlando, FL 51Posted: Members Posts: 51
    Joined:  #235

    @Dcoop86 said:
    I just purchased a White 60tx tipped 2.25” from Toll (actually I bought a Silver as well). The White May be the best shaft I’ve ever had in a driver and that includes the Synergy 60 and 70tx from Toll as well as the Pro Orange 60tx. This thing is incredible. I’ve hit some of the longest balls I’ve ever hit on course and misses are staying on the course. It’s awesome. I may have to buy a backup at some point.

    Can I ask how you ended up tipping 2.25"? That sounds like a lot for a shaft that stiff, but I think knowing why would give me insight into what I should do. Thank you.

    Posted:
  • Dcoop86Dcoop86  167Posted: Members Posts: 167
    Joined:  #236

    @Flashwurks said:

    @Dcoop86 said:
    I just purchased a White 60tx tipped 2.25” from Toll (actually I bought a Silver as well). The White May be the best shaft I’ve ever had in a driver and that includes the Synergy 60 and 70tx from Toll as well as the Pro Orange 60tx. This thing is incredible. I’ve hit some of the longest balls I’ve ever hit on course and misses are staying on the course. It’s awesome. I may have to buy a backup at some point.

    Can I ask how you ended up tipping 2.25"? That sounds like a lot for a shaft that stiff, but I think knowing why would give me insight into what I should do. Thank you.

    My club speed typically hovers at 130mph on trackman and recently was fit at TXG with speeds averaging around 137mph (on their GCQuad) with a high of 144mph when they asked me to really go after one. The speed along with the head weight around 210g lead to the tipping decision. The Silver was tipped 1.75” if I remember correctly.

    Posted:
  • FlashwurksFlashwurks Orlando, FL 51Posted: Members Posts: 51
    Joined:  #237

    @Dcoop86 said:

    @Flashwurks said:

    @Dcoop86 said:
    I just purchased a White 60tx tipped 2.25” from Toll (actually I bought a Silver as well). The White May be the best shaft I’ve ever had in a driver and that includes the Synergy 60 and 70tx from Toll as well as the Pro Orange 60tx. This thing is incredible. I’ve hit some of the longest balls I’ve ever hit on course and misses are staying on the course. It’s awesome. I may have to buy a backup at some point.

    Can I ask how you ended up tipping 2.25"? That sounds like a lot for a shaft that stiff, but I think knowing why would give me insight into what I should do. Thank you.

    My club speed typically hovers at 130mph on trackman and recently was fit at TXG with speeds averaging around 137mph (on their GCQuad) with a high of 144mph when they asked me to really go after one. The speed along with the head weight around 210g lead to the tipping decision. The Silver was tipped 1.75” if I remember correctly.

    Ok, then thats perfectly understood. ****.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player  1499Posted: Members Posts: 1,499
    Joined:  #238

    Are we talking about top speed of cars here!!????
    Wowzerz.
    I will be ordering a white the 1st of the month. Already did the fitting with Toll. Can't wait to hit it.

    Posted:
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #239

    @Dcoop86 said:
    I just purchased a White 60tx tipped 2.25” from Toll (actually I bought a Silver as well). The White May be the best shaft I’ve ever had in a driver and that includes the Synergy 60 and 70tx from Toll as well as the Pro Orange 60tx. This thing is incredible. I’ve hit some of the longest balls I’ve ever hit on course and misses are staying on the course. It’s awesome. I may have to buy a backup at some point.

    I'm very happy to hear it. I am still rocking the Rogue White 130 proto as well. It's really everything I ever wanted in a driver shaft. I have a full bag update thread planned. Some interesting changes have been made, but not the driver or 3 wood shaft for sure.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • Buckets2Buckets2  2473Posted: Members Posts: 2,473
    Joined:  #240

    @jbole267 said:
    Can anyone give some tipping insights on the 130 silver 60TX? I swing 115-117 and have interest in one tipped an inch...

    Any help would be appreciated.

    I swing about that or a little slower and an inch is totally fine. 1 inch is my standard tipping and on this shaft it feels relatively soft to the others I've tried - which is a lot of shafts.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range  4869Posted: Sponsors Posts: 4,869
    Joined:  #241

    @golfinguru11 said:
    Been playing the black 130 60TX in an epic flash sub zero. Was fit into the black due to launch but now I’m having trouble fighting the hooks. I wonder if tipping 1/2” or 1” would do anything

    It's generally not going to really help a ton with that. Could be you don't agree with the balance of the club or the exact set up.

    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

    Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
10

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file