2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

PXG 0211 irons - what do you think?

jjfcpa

> @NDGolfer13 said:

> Played a few holes at my home club today. The 0211 feel great and they are very forgiving. I hit few pretty skanky and they didn't seem to get punished too much.

>

>

Can you compare them to any model you have pla> @OspreyCI said:

> > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > @bastarf said:

> > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > >

> > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > >

> > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> >

> > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> >

> I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

>

> Sorry, just saying.

>

Agreed

• Like 1

Callaway Mavrick Callaway Mavrick SZ 3W Callaway Superhybrid Titleist 510 20 Titleist T100 Vokey SM7 54 and 60 Scotty Cameron T22

Now that I have a few more rounds with the PXG 0211 irons I am extremely happy with them. They offer plenty of forgiveness with a very appealing look. And now that I have acclimated to the lighter shaft, the feel and performance is great. The last time I was this impressed with a set of irons was when I had my Callaway X-22 Tours. Distance wise the 0211 irons are a touch shorter than my Ping G700s, which may just come down to the extra spin from the 0211s. The peak ball flight is definitely not as high as the G700's either, but with the elevate 95 the 0211s still have a fairly high ball flight. And the thinner sole on the 0211 irons has definitely brought back some versatility around the green and on long and midrange chips that the G700s just did not lend themselves to. I still feel the G700's overall are more forgiving on full iron shots but the PXG 0211's offer more than enough forgiveness for my current game. Plus the finish on the 0211s is beautiful, and we all know how the G700 finish does not hold up well at all.

After my fitting, I really expected I would get along with the 0211 irons and so far I have. But as I said after my first round with all of my new PXG clubs I felt the free Gen 1 0811x was the surprise of the bunch. I cannot explain why I am getting along so well with the Gen 1 0811x driver, but I am loving it. It is definitely not as long as my Callway Rogue/Oban Tour limited setup or as long as the Gen 2 0811x I demoed, but it destroys my Rogue setup so far in accuracy. I cannot recall ever hitting as many fairways as I have in my last 5 rounds. And when I do miss, it is not by much. And I love the sound and feel of this club. I had never hit a driver that felt so sweet.

The Bat Attack 400g putter has also been a great addition to my game. I went ahead and purchased it at the discounted price expecting that it would not be able knock my Ping Sygma 2 Tyne out of the bag, but it has. The 400g weighting and my putting stroke just seem to get along. Before this this putter, my tendency has always been to leave putts short. With this putter that has not been the case. And the extra weight of the putter has made the dreaded 4-6 foot putts so much more comfortable for me.

I am so glad I took the plunge to PXG when I did because it looks like the free Gen 1 drivers and the discounted Gen 1 putter deals are gone.

As for my honest opinion of my PXG setup(even though I purchased through the hero pricing),

Would I pay full retail for the 0211 irons? Definitely yes. I paid almost as much for my ping G700's. I love the way the 0211 set progresses. The look of a "players" style club for scoring clubs, and a touch more help in the long irons.

Would I pay full retail for the Gen 1 0811x? When the 0811 was still at the $875 price point I would probably have kept looking, because at that price I would feel like I was giving up too much in distance. With the current market conditions I would probably be willing to pay $250-$300 for the Gen 1. Anymore than that, and I would just splurge to get the Gen 2.

Would I pay full retail for the 400g Bat Attack? I would have to say yes. I have paid $379 for several Scotty Cameron Putters in the past. And unfortunately it seems that the $400 mark for a putter is now becoming common with the new Toulon Stroke Lab and Scotty lineup. The 400g weighting of the Bat attack just works for me, and I happen to like the "feel" of the putter.

I finally took the plunge to PXG when I did, because the deal just seemed to good to pass up. Without the deal I got, I am not sure if I would have taken the chance on PXG. But now I am extremely glad I did

• Like 2

> @ALTSean said:

> What is the standard swingweight for the 0211s? I do not see a SW listed on PXG's site and I am tempted to order a set at 1/2'' over, but would like to specify a swingweight so they don't end up too heavy.

From my discussions with PXG fitters, the 0211 play to D0. If you call in after you order, you can ask them to adjust swingweight or any other club spec.

• Like 1

> @OspreyCI said:

> > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > @bastarf said:

> > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > >

> > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > >

> > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> >

> > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> >

> I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

>

> Sorry, just saying.

>

Seeing quite a few of the PXG 0211's on the bay. Wondering if some people are buying through hero's program & then flipping them to make some quick cash.

Driver: Callaway Rogue STMaxLS 10.5 Degree

5 Wood: Cobra LTDxLS @ 17.5 Degree

Hybrid: Cobra King OS 3-4 Hybrid @ 20.5 Degree

Hybrid: Cobra Aerojet @ 24 Degree

Irons: Taylormade 2021 P790's 5-AW

Wedge: Taylormade MG3 54 Degree

Wedge: Callaway Sureout 2 @ 60 degree

Putter: PXG Closer

> @JohnKHawk said:

> > @OspreyCI said:

> > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > @bastarf said:

> > > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > > >

> > > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > > >

> > > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> > >

> > > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> > >

> > I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

> >

> > Sorry, just saying.

> >

>

> Seeing quite a few of the PXG 0211's on the bay. Wondering if some people are buying through hero's program & then flipping them to make some quick cash.

Unfortunately I think that is the case. Especially with the 0211s because the Heroes price is over 40% lower. With the 0311 there is not such a drastic difference in hero pricing, so the risk of trying to flip them is much greater.

I have also seen a ton of "brand new" Gen 1 0811x drivers for sale lately as well, which is probably people selling the free driver to recoup some of the cost of the irons. Since the driver was offered free, it is a little more of a grey area. I tried mine and loved it, but if it had not worked for me, I probably would have sold it and put the proceeds towards the Gen 2. But there are probably several people that purchased the 0211 irons for the free driver and discounted putter just to sell all of it.

I have the 0211's 7-Gap. Ordered with the elevate 95's R flex hard stepped once. Plus 1/4 at D2. I find them to be great feeling but a little short for me. I'm almost 70 and am used to lighter graphite shafts. So they will likely be on the way out. Bought them at hero pricing, and that makes me a fan of PXG. Say what you will, but the hero pricing is appreciated.

• Like 1

> @1Mordrid1 said:

> > @JohnKHawk said:

> > > @OspreyCI said:

> > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > @bastarf said:

> > > > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > > > >

> > > > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> > > >

> > > > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> > > >

> > > I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

> > >

> > > Sorry, just saying.

> > >

> >

> > Seeing quite a few of the PXG 0211's on the bay. Wondering if some people are buying through hero's program & then flipping them to make some quick cash.

>

> Unfortunately I think that is the case. Especially with the 0211s because the Heroes price is over 40% lower. With the 0311 there is not such a drastic difference in hero pricing, so the risk of trying to flip them is much greater.

>

> I have also seen a ton of "brand new" Gen 1 0811x drivers for sale lately as well, which is probably people selling the free driver to recoup some of the cost of the irons. Since the driver was offered free, it is a little more of a grey area. I tried mine and loved it, but if it had not worked for me, I probably would have sold it and put the proceeds towards the Gen 2. But there are probably several people that purchased the 0211 irons for the free driver and discounted putter just to sell all of it.

At the risk of sounding judgmental I think it is in poor taste to try and profit off of the goodwill of PXG. Anyone who has listened to Bob Parsons talk about his appreciation for everything the Marines taught him will understand why he built the heroes program. I may eventually trade my 0211’s or give them to someone new to the game but I will be damned if I will sell them on eBay, BST or any other site. I could understand giving the driver away but selling it is out of the question. That being said veterans are just people some are good some are bad. I have always believed in the adage that 10% bad apples exist in every society.

• Like 1

> @usmarine said:

> > @1Mordrid1 said:

> > > @JohnKHawk said:

> > > > @OspreyCI said:

> > > > > > @bastarf said:

> > > > > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> > > > >

> > > > I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

> > > >

> > > > Sorry, just saying.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Seeing quite a few of the PXG 0211's on the bay. Wondering if some people are buying through hero's program & then flipping them to make some quick cash.

> >

> > Unfortunately I think that is the case. Especially with the 0211s because the Heroes price is over 40% lower. With the 0311 there is not such a drastic difference in hero pricing, so the risk of trying to flip them is much greater.

> >

> > I have also seen a ton of "brand new" Gen 1 0811x drivers for sale lately as well, which is probably people selling the free driver to recoup some of the cost of the irons. Since the driver was offered free, it is a little more of a grey area. I tried mine and loved it, but if it had not worked for me, I probably would have sold it and put the proceeds towards the Gen 2. But there are probably several people that purchased the 0211 irons for the free driver and discounted putter just to sell all of it.

>

> At the risk of sounding judgmental I think it is in poor taste to try and profit off of the goodwill of PXG. Anyone who has listened to Bob Parsons talk about his appreciation for everything the Marines taught him will understand why he built the heroes program. I may eventually trade my 0211’s or give them to someone new to the game but I will be damned if I will sell them on eBay, BST or any other site. I could understand giving the driver away but selling it is out of the question. That being said veterans are just people some are good some are bad. I have always believed in the adage that 10% bad apples exist in every society.

Anyone thinks it is goodwill is very naive, at least.

The guy knows how to make business and surely they sell those sticks with still some margin (and they cleared all the leftovers as well). Maybe they are increasing the market shares in order to sell the company to another OEM or to an investor group. I would not be overly surprised. It should be quite an expensive toy and the high price point doesn't allow them make huge volumes and return of the costs and initial investment.

• Like 1

> @asumnerdawg said:

> > @bastarf said:

> > > @usmarine said:

> > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > >

> > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> >

> > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

>

> Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

>

My father is a proud Vietnam veteran and not a golfer. He learned of the Heroes program and told me about it knowing I have been playing golf since I was in my late teens. I was an asthmatic child and that diagnosis made me disqualified for the military (which was heartbreaking as I wanted to follow my fathers foot steps and join the Navy). He was super happy that his service could get me into a set of clubs that I would never afford at full price. My understanding also is that all benefits that veterans receive from sources like this are also eligible for their immediate family. I'm proud of my father and happy that he's happy I play with clubs that his service allowed me to afford. His health is not the best these days, so little win win's like this make us all happy he's smiling (even just for the little things).

If anyone (and people already have) give me any lip for playing PXG or say "you must be rich", I just politely say, "My father's service to this country afforded me these clubs, and I swing them proudly!"

Whether I play well or not that day I still think of my father every-time I swing these clubs, and all of those that sacrificed anything they did for our freedom.

• Like 2

> @"Marco Colo" said:

> > @usmarine said:

> > > @1Mordrid1 said:

> > > > @JohnKHawk said:

> > > > > @OspreyCI said:

> > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > > @bastarf said:

> > > > > > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> > > > > >

> > > > > I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

> > > > >

> > > > > Sorry, just saying.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Seeing quite a few of the PXG 0211's on the bay. Wondering if some people are buying through hero's program & then flipping them to make some quick cash.

> > >

> > > Unfortunately I think that is the case. Especially with the 0211s because the Heroes price is over 40% lower. With the 0311 there is not such a drastic difference in hero pricing, so the risk of trying to flip them is much greater.

> > >

> > > I have also seen a ton of "brand new" Gen 1 0811x drivers for sale lately as well, which is probably people selling the free driver to recoup some of the cost of the irons. Since the driver was offered free, it is a little more of a grey area. I tried mine and loved it, but if it had not worked for me, I probably would have sold it and put the proceeds towards the Gen 2. But there are probably several people that purchased the 0211 irons for the free driver and discounted putter just to sell all of it.

> >

> > At the risk of sounding judgmental I think it is in poor taste to try and profit off of the goodwill of PXG. Anyone who has listened to Bob Parsons talk about his appreciation for everything the Marines taught him will understand why he built the heroes program. I may eventually trade my 0211’s or give them to someone new to the game but I will be damned if I will sell them on eBay, BST or any other site. I could understand giving the driver away but selling it is out of the question. That being said veterans are just people some are good some are bad. I have always believed in the adage that 10% bad apples exist in every society.

>

> Anyone thinks it is goodwill is very naive, at least.

> The guy knows how to make business and surely they sell those sticks with still some margin (and they cleared all the leftovers as well). Maybe they are increasing the market shares in order to sell the company to another OEM or to an investor group. I would not be overly surprised. It should be quite an expensive toy and the high price point doesn't allow them make huge volumes and return of the costs and initial investment.

>

I have been called a lot of things in my 50+ years on the planet but naive isn’t one of them. If you had done what I asked and watched any of the interviews with Bob you would understand the comment. Of course he makes something off the program. He built a huge company (go daddy) and is a great marketer. And he did move a lot of dead inventory via the program. But I don’t see any other golf companies offering similar programs to folks who by any measure are not paid any thing near enough for the jobs they do. And to a person they will tell you they volunteered and was not about the money but it is about respect and appreciation that they do it.

As for Adamsbrian74 I have no issue with anyone using the program to give someone a gift. They earned the right to pay it forward. My issue is with people buying strictly to profit. Your father has my respect and gratitude.

Maybe in the long run you will prove to be Nostradamus and they will sell the company. I will happily remain “naive” until that day.

I leave the jaded view of the company in the keyboard warriors capable hands.

• Like 1

> @usmarine said:

> > @"Marco Colo" said:

> > > @usmarine said:

> > > > @1Mordrid1 said:

> > > > > @JohnKHawk said:

> > > > > > @OspreyCI said:

> > > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > > > @bastarf said:

> > > > > > > > > @usmarine said:

> > > > > > > > > > @asumnerdawg said:

> > > > > > > > > > How much are the 0211's per club through Hero's pricing?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > $105 per with stock shaft offering. $25 up charge for upgraded shafts.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > FWIW, PXG also offer upgraded shafts not listed on the website configurator as well. Upcharge for those shafts are at market rate and the 2-3 shafts I inquired about had 3-4 week build times due to the shafts being special ordered. From the sound of it, they could order whatever shaft you want.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Thanks. Is it frowned upon to have a veteran buy them for you?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > I would say “yes” it is, or should be, frowned upon to buy a set for someone that is not a Veteran. Most Vets were taught honesty and integrity. I wouldn’t do it myself for anyone.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sorry, just saying.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Seeing quite a few of the PXG 0211's on the bay. Wondering if some people are buying through hero's program & then flipping them to make some quick cash.

> > > >

> > > > Unfortunately I think that is the case. Especially with the 0211s because the Heroes price is over 40% lower. With the 0311 there is not such a drastic difference in hero pricing, so the risk of trying to flip them is much greater.

> > > >

> > > > I have also seen a ton of "brand new" Gen 1 0811x drivers for sale lately as well, which is probably people selling the free driver to recoup some of the cost of the irons. Since the driver was offered free, it is a little more of a grey area. I tried mine and loved it, but if it had not worked for me, I probably would have sold it and put the proceeds towards the Gen 2. But there are probably several people that purchased the 0211 irons for the free driver and discounted putter just to sell all of it.

> > >

> > > At the risk of sounding judgmental I think it is in poor taste to try and profit off of the goodwill of PXG. Anyone who has listened to Bob Parsons talk about his appreciation for everything the Marines taught him will understand why he built the heroes program. I may eventually trade my 0211’s or give them to someone new to the game but I will be damned if I will sell them on eBay, BST or any other site. I could understand giving the driver away but selling it is out of the question. That being said veterans are just people some are good some are bad. I have always believed in the adage that 10% bad apples exist in every society.

> >

> > Anyone thinks it is goodwill is very naive, at least.

> > The guy knows how to make business and surely they sell those sticks with still some margin (and they cleared all the leftovers as well). Maybe they are increasing the market shares in order to sell the company to another OEM or to an investor group. I would not be overly surprised. It should be quite an expensive toy and the high price point doesn't allow them make huge volumes and return of the costs and initial investment.

> >

>

> I have been called a lot of things in my 50+ years on the planet but naive isn’t one of them. If you had done what I asked and watched any of the interviews with Bob you would understand the comment. Of course he makes something off the program. He built a huge company (go daddy) and is a great marketer. And he did move a lot of dead inventory via the program. But I don’t see any other golf companies offering similar programs to folks who by any measure are not paid any thing near enough for the jobs they do. And to a person they will tell you they volunteered and was not about the money but it is about respect and appreciation that they do it.

>

> As for Adamsbrian74 I have no issue with anyone using the program to give someone a gift. They earned the right to pay it forward. My issue is with people buying strictly to profit. Your father has my respect and gratitude.

>

> Maybe in the long run you will prove to be Nostradamus and they will sell the company. I will happily remain “naive” until that day.

>

> I leave the jaded view of the company in the keyboard warriors capable hands.

If I will be proven being "Nostradamus", it will not be in the long run, trust me.

Anyhow, that is only a possible scenario, trying to guess why they pushed so much on the program. 45% discount doesn't make a lot of sense in golf business, especially for a brand new stick and I am skeptical with the generosity theory of a multi million business man. Sorry for being cynical and happy to be proven wrong.

> @usmarine said:

> At the risk of sounding judgmental I think it is in poor taste to try and profit off of the goodwill of PXG. Anyone who has listened to Bob Parsons talk about his appreciation for everything the Marines taught him will understand why he built the heroes program.

Yeah, this. Like him or not, the guy is the real deal. He and his wife run his foundation now, which has given tens of millions to charities, including the Semper Fi Fund. He's pledged to give half his wealth (~$2.5 Billion) away to The Giving Pledge.

[shameless proud dad mode, ON]

As somebody noted, they are quite happy to extend the Heroes program to immediate family. That's how I got my 0311s - my oldest is an Academy grad and O-2 in the Marines.

[shameless proud dad mode, OFF]

Anyone who would take advantage of Mr Parson's generosity and resell the stuff they've gotten from the Heroes program at a profit is committing a despicable act, IMHO.

• Like 1

> @ljb1146 said:

> @1mordrid1 Why do you say that the deal with the free driver and 95$ putter is over with? I ask because I have my fitting scheduled tomorrow and that is a big reason I can justify my purchase... The website shows that the deal is still going...? >

I had not heard it was over. They will eventually run out of heads and that could happen today, tomorrow, or next month, who knows.

> @spk7 said:

> Unless you can get the hero discount they’re overprice

agreed, all of PXG is overpriced, but especially these clubs IMHO... But it is a great deal that they offer to veterans on their entry level set. I don't benefit from it at all, but makes me like them more as a company for doing it honestly.

@GFish I agree with all the above. I have never been fitted for clubs, always bought used stuff but now that i got lessons 6 months ago and more constant ball striking and scoring its time. What is there to expect from the PXG fitting? Did you do full bag? Obviously you did driver and irons. Im excited to go tomorrow, and after everything ive read do not see me not liking the clubs.

> @ljb1146 said:

> @GFish I agree with all the above. I have never been fitted for clubs, always bought used stuff but now that i got lessons 6 months ago and more constant ball striking and scoring its time. What is there to expect from the PXG fitting? Did you do full bag? Obviously you did driver and irons. Im excited to go tomorrow, and after everything ive read do not see me not liking the clubs.

You will be fitted using a 7 iron as the control club. They will more likely than have a full set of irons that you can try but will only have multiple shafts for 7 irons and drivers. If you are wanting hybrids and fairways they will bring them if you ask. My guy had a van full of bags but only brought what I asked for to the range.

Keep in mind you have a lot of options as far as shafts go. So if it doesn’t feel good or the results are not there move on quickly. You do not want to run out of gas and not give shafts a fair shot due to being tired. Once you have gone through your choices you can use the data to whittle it down to the best performers and hit some more shots to make your final choice.

> @ljb1146 said:

> @1mordrid1 Why do you say that the deal with the free driver and 95$ putter is over with? I ask because I have my fitting scheduled tomorrow and that is a big reason I can justify my purchase... The website shows that the deal is still going...? >

When I picked mine up my fitter said "great timing on pulling the trigger because the deal is about to end". And then Saturday my neighbor was going to order them and he said the deal was no longer on the website.

> @1Mordrid1 said:

> > @ljb1146 said:

> > @1mordrid1 Why do you say that the deal with the free driver and 95$ putter is over with? I ask because I have my fitting scheduled tomorrow and that is a big reason I can justify my purchase... The website shows that the deal is still going...? >

>

> When I picked mine up my fitter said "great timing on pulling the trigger because the deal is about to end". And then Saturday my neighbor was going to order them and he said the deal was no longer on the website.

The deal is still active.

> @1Mordrid1 said:

> > @ljb1146 said:

> > @1mordrid1 Why do you say that the deal with the free driver and 95$ putter is over with? I ask because I have my fitting scheduled tomorrow and that is a big reason I can justify my purchase... The website shows that the deal is still going...? >

>

> When I picked mine up my fitter said "great timing on pulling the trigger because the deal is about to end". And then Saturday my neighbor was going to order them and he said the deal was no longer on the website.

Just checked site. Sounds like mixed information.

cpv0wl53d7hm.png

If anyone (and people already have) give me any lip for playing PXG or say "you must be rich", I just politely say, "My father's service to this country afforded me these clubs, and I swing them proudly!"

Well said!! I’ll be using that if I am ever questioned. I proudly served and will proudly swing my PXG clubs. I fully support Mr. Parsons for what he does for Military and First Responders.

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60s 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

Back to the subject of the 0211’s, and away from Bob Parsons’ business practices, I’m returning the 0211’s. I just don’t see the benefits over the Gen 1’s and have actually replaced the 0211’s in my bag with my Gen 1’s. It’s hard to justify keeping them if they aren’t displacing my 0311’s. I already have a Gen 2 driver, so as nice as that was as a bonus, didn’t really add that much for me. I’m sure it has a lot to do with the MMT shafts, but kind of a crap shoot since I wasn’t getting properly fitted.

Are you gonna eat your fat?

> @"Spaulding S." said:

> Back to the subject of the 0211’s, and away from Bob Parsons’ business practices, I’m returning the 0211’s. I just don’t see the benefits over the Gen 1’s and have actually replaced the 0211’s in my bag with my Gen 1’s. It’s hard to justify keeping them if they aren’t displacing my 0311’s. I already have a Gen 2 driver, so as nice as that was as a bonus, didn’t really add that much for me. I’m sure it has a lot to do with the MMT shafts, but kind of a crap shoot since I wasn’t getting properly fitted.

I didn’t care for the MMC either. If I would have bought online and got that shaft I am sure I would be doing the same thing. Over all what did you think of the heads. My number one concern is turf interaction. Was the lack of relief on the leading edge an issue?