Will Peoples is a great seller and recommend

bluejeeprubi

First I’m not bashing People’s I’m just wondering how good the customer service is because he is out of the office until 8/12 per auto email response. I recently ordered a new TS3 with an Accra shaft and received the club today. The head arrived in the head cover but not wrapped. There appears to be wear marks just below the face, a paint chip in the back and wear marks on the gunmetal color portion on the bottom. Again I’m not bashing anyone but buying $800 driver being delivered in this condition and him being out of the office until the 12th has me looking for reassurance. So my questions are:

1. Do his new non tour drivers usually come not wrapped in plastic?

2. Has anyone had an issue with a club purchased through him that needed to be replaced? If so how easy was it.

Thanks for any feedback.

G400 lst digital loft at 9 playing at 8
G400 3w. Xtorsion Black 80tx
G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
5-pw Miura BB with x100 ti
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Will is a great person and he will make sure your happy so just give the guy a few days till he is back in the office.

Tour Issue Cally Max LS With Ventus TR 7x Black
PXG 0341 gen 5 15 Ventus black 8x

PXG Gen5 DI X with Ventus blue 9tx 
Titlesist T100s with Fujikura Axiom 105x
Tour issue Vokey Raw SM9 51-55-61 Axiom 125X
Tour issue Odyssesy 2ball Or Circle T golo 3

I have purchased several builds from will. Never had an issue, so I don't understand the the hate he gets on this site. I have posted clubs for sale that were built by Will, and potential buyers have replied that they won't purchase any of his stuff.

Titleist Tsr2 9* / TPT Power 16Hi
Titleist Tsr3 15* / Ventus OG blue 7s

Callaway UW 21* / Fujikura motore VC 8s 
Srixon ZX-7 Mii 4-PW / C taper r 110
Titleist SM9 raw 50.54.58 LZ 5.5
Titleist ProV1
Putter of the day

I’ve dealt with him several times and all have been awesome transactions. I will continue to use him in the future.

Ping G400 max
Ping G410 5 wood
Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311 P w/accra  5-gap 
54* & 58* PXG Forged
PXG Operator H w/ BGT stability tour shaft or  SIK FLO C with LAGP shaft

Actually I might have jumped the gun saying it was all good. I’ll update Monday to see if everything actually goes well. I’m still trying to figure out why a new TS3 heads wasn’t still wrapped in plastic.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

While I think you have valid concerns regarding the head, I don't get the point of starting a thread like this until after you've tried to work it out with him. It seems you are worried about him being out until 8/12. But assuming you received the driver on 8/7 or 8/8, that's only two to three business days that you have to wait. For a specialty outfit like his, that seems more than reasonable for a vacation break /business trip (in my opinion) Ive had major companies that took 3 to 5 days to even respond to an email /inquiry about a problem.

I've ordered a few shafts and I think a head or two from Will, and the service was excellent. Everyone I know who has used him recommends his service. From what I've seen, he's very highly regarded on golfwrx. I think he will help you figure this out.

All that being said, I'm curious what the driver looks like. Any pictures of the marks /paint chip? Was the head hot melted, or was their any work done to get a custom head weight to go with the shaft? I'm assuming that's not the case, and a new driver should be that, a new driver. I could understand removing the plastic to inspect the head though, and to install the shaft. The paint chip is the big thing that would bother most people.

Just my 02

• Like 1

Stealth 2+ 10.5 - Ventus Black 6X

Cobra Aerojet LS 14.5 - Kaili Blue 70 TX
PXG 0311X Gen 4 - Ventus HB 10TX

PXG 0311P Gen 3- 4 iron - HZRDUS Red 105 X
PXG 0311P Gen 3 - 5 to PW - Nippon 125 X
Vokey SM9 Raw - 50F

Vokey SM9 Raw - 54S

Vokey Raw - 60K Low Bounce

Scotty Cameron X5R Flow Neck Torched Finish

My concern was more of a first time buyer and the condition of the club. I have no issues over him being out until the 12th. I not only understand mistakes happen but also people don’t work 24/7. He also already reached out to me. He offered me a few options so he seems to be working with me. I originally declined sending it back because most of the damage is to the bottom or below the face. However, the more I look at it I just don’t think it is a new head (if it is it has been dropped) so I reached back out to him asking about swapping heads. I should have taken the offer up the first time but I thought maybe I shouldn’t care and I really wanted to play. I emailed him today asking to swap for a head that is new and still in the plastic. I still have not attached a shaft or hit this head. I’ll update once I gets back.

The head was not hotmelted and the shaft was not installed. I don’t think it was taken off to inspect because it should not have been sent in this condition.

I cleaned up the face and the bottom so some of the marks are no longer there. There are some still on the bottom gun metal portion but it is hard to capture with my phone. The scratch on the front below the face is clearly visible, the nick in the paint in the back is very minor and only notice it when I ran my finger over it and felt the difference. The back of one of the gun metal strips where it bends is peeling. The little piece of plastic came like this which could have easily happened when the head was placed in the cover. But this is not the plastic that is shrink wrapped around a new head.

Like I said mistakes happen. It will suck waiting another few weeks to get a new head but it isn’t that big of a deal as long as the new head is clearly a new head.

Again I’m not bashing Will, I asked for people’s opinion and experiences. I have not said he is shady or warned anyone to stay away. If the head is replaced with a new head I would not have any issues buying from him again.

ar8jmxiowgom.jpeg

hzmdbc57hz5b.jpeg

Camera not picking up the marks.

txnf92qlr74u.jpeg

2c5jqfpxugoj.jpeg

vdqqdhrhbnke.jpeg

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

Not sure we needed a play by play of this. Guy took a few days off yet you keep contacting him? He offered you to exchange right? Do it. I mean, I get it - you spent a ton of $$ on this but you prob could have just waited till it was resolved and posted a positive or negative experience with him. Hope it gets resolved to your satisfaction but have some patience bro.

Some flavor of the month driver.
Some driving iron for Links courses.

A hybrid to save my bad shots.
Titleist blades when I feel lucky otherwise something more forgiving.
A Vokey wedge or 2.
I hate every one of my 17 putters.

Everyone has their opinion but I’ll disagree with saying I’m bashing him. I came looking for people experiences with him so I didn’t simply dispute the charge on my CC. The ones that have responded that have dealt with him in the past I appreciate it. Like I mentioned above he has replied and advised options to make it right.

I never said he should have responded before the 12th, I said he is out until then and was looking for reassurance. Not sure how that is taken like I’m saying the man can’t go on vacation.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> Everyone has their opinion but I’ll disagree with saying I’m bashing him. I came looking for people experiences with him so I didn’t simply dispute the charge on my CC. The ones that have responded that have dealt with him in the past I appreciate it. Like I mentioned above he has replied and advised options to make it right.

>

> I never said he should have responded before the 12th, I said he is out until then and was looking for reassurance. Not sure how that is taken like I’m saying the man can’t go on vacation.

You would dispute the charge on your CC with the club-head still in your possession, before giving the seller a chance to address the problem?

I don't think that's really the way CC companies intend that feature to be used ?

> @straightshot7 said:

> > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > Everyone has their opinion but I’ll disagree with saying I’m bashing him. I came looking for people experiences with him so I didn’t simply dispute the charge on my CC. The ones that have responded that have dealt with him in the past I appreciate it. Like I mentioned above he has replied and advised options to make it right.

> >

> > I never said he should have responded before the 12th, I said he is out until then and was looking for reassurance. Not sure how that is taken like I’m saying the man can’t go on vacation.

>

> You would dispute the charge on your CC with the club-head still in your possession, before giving the seller a chance to address the problem?

>

> I don't think that's really the way CC companies intend that feature to be used ?

When the receipt is for something other than what I bought yes, I would dispute it.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> > @straightshot7 said:

> > > @bluejeeprubi said:

> > > Everyone has their opinion but I’ll disagree with saying I’m bashing him. I came looking for people experiences with him so I didn’t simply dispute the charge on my CC. The ones that have responded that have dealt with him in the past I appreciate it. Like I mentioned above he has replied and advised options to make it right.

> > >

> > > I never said he should have responded before the 12th, I said he is out until then and was looking for reassurance. Not sure how that is taken like I’m saying the man can’t go on vacation.

> >

> > You would dispute the charge on your CC with the club-head still in your possession, before giving the seller a chance to address the problem?

> >

> > I don't think that's really the way CC companies intend that feature to be used ?

>

> When the receipt is for something other than what I bought yes, I would dispute it.

>

>

>

It's supposed to be a last resort and only if you can't resolve the problem with the seller on your own.

Meanwhile, ignore lists are being updated.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

G400 5w. Ad-di 8x
20 and 24 ft worth hi
60 mack daddy forged
Nike 006 proto

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

Even though you can just Google and find plenty of discussion about Will Peoples....I didn't have a problem with your thread since people should be allowed to ask whatever they want. And you were not bashing Will Peoples.

However, now you're just acting like a child. You're disputing the charge? Will Peoples probably would have gone above and beyond to make it right but now you're taking a hostile action.

It's not like he scammed you. The head wasn't in perfect condition and he's going to work with you to make it right. To start a card dispute is ridiculous. You could just return the head and he would refund you, at worst.

> @bluejeeprubi said:

> Lol breaks my heart to be put on an ignore list. Please please don’t anything but that! How does one survive? So you buy a club that’s new ant it isn’t and the receipt isn’t for what you purchased so you get on to ask about people experiences with that person and people get upset. It isn’t like I said stay away, don’t do business with him, he is trash or anything. Heck I even said I might have jumped the gun because I’ve never been in this spot. Well since I got labeled Im just going dispute the charge so cheers. You guys enjoy the thread.

You did jump the gun, and now you’re just going to dispute the charges to really stick it to everyone here? Not sure if that tactic is going to bear fruit, but it certainly may be the best possible outcome for Will Peoples.

• Like 1

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest