"Screw all y'all haters" seriously??

lanzador49

So, DeChambeau is just going to sit over his shots longer? Maybe Brooks (or any other number of players) SHOULD kick his butt. What a punk! They call him the "professor"? Because he talks nonsense about numbers and physics and knows nothing about them except what he imagines? I always found that the one who thinks he (or she...) knows everything is the dolt of the group, and that true genius is the one who realizes just how much he (or she...) doesn't know.

OK - done with rant. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

lol. I say screw haters too. And I’m vehemently against slow play. But I also detest Brooks and his “ IM the new sherif “ schtick. It’s really tired.

• Like 3

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @bladehunter said:

> lol. I say screw haters too. And I’m vehemently against slow play. But I also detest Brooks and his “ IM the new sherif “ schtick. It’s really tired.

I somewhat agree, but also happy that someone is actually speaking out about it.

what just happened??? I am confused??

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

OP, somewhere there is an after hours party that has gone on too long that you are missing from.

Titleist Tsi3 9/Tensei White 65x

Titleist Tsi2 16.5/Tensei White 75x

Titleist 818 h2 21/Tensei White 95x

Mizuno Mp-20 mb 4-Pw/Dynamic Gold 120x

Mizuno T22 50, 54, 58/Dynamic Gold s400

Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

Titleist ProV1x

LOL knowing I don't know everything does not indicate my intelligence quotient, just common sense. If you'd like to know your quotient apply to Mensa and they will test you. Truth is better than fiction.

I am not a BD fan but maybe people should listen to his interviews before calling him and others names. God forbid anyone actually learns something other than what's plentiful on social media. BD is not a dolt, and the media is responsible for labeling BK.

• Like 1
  • TSR2 10° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° Talamonti PD80R
  • T200 17' 2i Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 95S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 85S
  • T100 5i to 9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 120S
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x

> @Dpavs said:

> Frankly I find it immature when every time someone receives criticism they don't like, they immediately call out their critics as haters, especially when the criticism may be justified.

Immature is an understatement - seems like an unfortunate symptom of our times when people become so defensive and won't even apologize or take any responsibility for their actions or be accountable for how their actions affect everyone else. In my view, it's selfish and irresponsible to play at such a painfully slow pace when others are cruising right along. A simple apology to fellow players and fans, or some sort of acknowledgement and commitment to mitigate things, might have been more appropriate than a "screw you" statement. I lost respect for this player.

• Like 1

> @lanzador49 said:

> > @Dpavs said:

> > Frankly I find it immature when every time someone receives criticism they don't like, they immediately call out their critics as haters, especially when the criticism may be justified.

>

> Immature is an understatement - seems like an unfortunate symptom of our times when people become so defensive and won't even apologize or take any responsibility for their actions or be accountable for how their actions affect everyone else. In my view, it's selfish and irresponsible to play at such a painfully slow pace when others are cruising right along. A simple apology to fellow players and fans, or some sort of acknowledgement and commitment to mitigate things, might have been more appropriate than a "screw you" statement. I lost respect for this player.

UMm,, BD - saying he would do his “very best” to improve his pace of play, and that he was “committed to being a part of the solution, not the problem.”

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

> @lanzador49 said:

> So, DeChambeau is just going to sit over his shots longer? Maybe Brooks (or any other number of players) SHOULD kick his butt. What a punk! They call him the "professor"? **Because he talks nonsense about numbers and physics and knows nothing about them except what he imagines?** I always found that the one who thinks he (or she...) knows everything is the dolt of the group, and that true genius is the one who realizes just how much he (or she...) doesn't know.

>

> OK - done with rant. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

I can't disagree more. If you've listened to BD in interviews, he admits he doesn't know everything, but that he tries to know. He admits he's a slow player and he hates that he isn't Brooks in that he can't come up to a ball and just hit it. He's mentally not wired for it and he goes through a different process to hit a putt. Love his video and the levity he adds.

I hate slow play when it's me getting held up. But when you're watching PGA golf, is 10-20 minutes going to matter? The broadcast jumps to golfers taking shots, it's not like the viewer will ever notice it. And some of the shots that take longer to line up them are stuff of legend.

> @lanzador49 said:

> So, DeChambeau is just going to sit over his shots longer? Maybe Brooks (or any other number of players) SHOULD kick his butt. What a punk! They call him the "professor"? Because he talks nonsense about numbers and physics and knows nothing about them except what he imagines? I always found that the one who thinks he (or she...) knows everything is the dolt of the group, and that true genius is the one who realizes just how much he (or she...) doesn't know.

>

> OK - done with rant. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

Every one of those guys has a schtick . They'd be eaten alive without it. The only one that I can remember that didn't was Duval, who tried to provide informed answers to media questions. He was vilified for not adhering to the cliche answers.

Critical reasoning doesn't' appear to be a strength of the author of the front page article.

BC said: “I was never on the clock last week, y’all can say whatever you want, but we’re having a fu**ing good time. So screw all y’all haters.”

First, he states what he deems a fact, acknowledgers' what social media people say and then rejects what social media jerks say using his own words. He just defending himself instead of laying down and whimpering like many on social media including authors.

The following message by the author appears as faulty reasoning and an even worse attempt at connecting the dots to lead slow-minded readers to a trough: DeChambeau’s message in the Snapchat video **looks to contradict** the statement he posted to his Instagram account on Monday where he said

BC's statement here is not a contradiction of another statement but an unrelated statement; “I’m constantly trying to improve and I will do my very best to improve my pace.”

• TSR2 10° Ventus Velo TR Blue 58S
  • TSR2 15° Talamonti PD80R
  • T200 17' 2i Tensei AV Raw White Hybrid 95S
  • T100 3i & 4i MMT 85S
  • T100 5i to 9i MMT 105S
  • T100 PW, SM9 F52/12, M58/8, PX Wedge 120S
  • SC/CA Monterey
  • DASH -ProV1x

> @backhill said:

>

> I can't disagree more. If you've listened to BD in interviews, he admits he doesn't know everything, but that he tries to know. He admits he's a slow player and he hates that he isn't Brooks in that he can't come up to a ball and just hit it. He's mentally not wired for it and he goes through a different process to hit a putt. Love his video and the levity he adds.

>

> I hate slow play when it's me getting held up. But when you're watching PGA golf, is 10-20 minutes going to matter? The broadcast jumps to golfers taking shots, it's not like the viewer will ever notice it. And some of the shots that take longer to line up them are stuff of legend.

His humility is feigned...let's not kid ourselves: he relishes in having others refer to him as a genius of the game. To each one's own. Still not a fan (after watching his play in person, and after what he said. It was simply unprofessional and unbecoming, no matter how he tried to temper things after the fact).

I was never a fan of Bryson and every week he seems to give more reasons to dislike him more. All along I've said he's a phony, it's all an act to stand out and gain fans. (His fans being mostly young kids). He wears the Hogan style cap during his events but when you see him off the course it's either typically baseball hat or nothing at all. Really not that big of a deal, but it irks me for some reason. Maybe it's an homage to Hogan but I just feel its tacky.

Earlier this week on his social media he posted a picture of himself with NYC skyline in the background pledging to improve on his pace of play yada yada, then a few days later come out with this video saying "screw the haters". Real classy, and again phony. He never intended on improving his pace of play he just had to get his PR statement out there once the golf world started to poo all over him about his place.

And to the guys who replied in other threads saying they don't care about his pace and they will just "change the channel". Keep in mind those kids who follow Bryson around may someday be in the group in front of you and they are checking the barometric pressure on their phones and taking 3 minutes to hit an 8 footer.

Driver - Callaway Epic Max LS 9.0
3 wood - Cobra F8
Irons 3-PW - Mizuno MP54
Wedges - Vokey SM5 50°, Cleveland Zipcore 54°, Cleveland Zipcore 58°
Putter - Odyssey Stroke Lab 3

> @Pepperturbo said:

> Critical reasoning doesn't' appear to be a strength of the author of the front page article.

>

> BC said: “I was never on the clock last week, y’all can say whatever you want, but we’re having a fu**ing good time. So screw all y’all haters.”

>

> First, he states what he deems a fact, acknowledgers' what social media people say and then rejects what social media jerks say using his own words. He just defending himself instead of laying down and whimpering like many on social media including authors.

>

> The following message by the author appears as faulty reasoning and an even worse attempt at connecting the dots to lead slow-minded readers to a trough: DeChambeau’s message in the Snapchat video **looks to contradict** the statement he posted to his Instagram account on Monday where he said

>

> BC's statement here is not a contradiction of another statement but an unrelated statement; “I’m constantly trying to improve and I will do my very best to improve my pace.”

Yeah, JT and Fleetwood look like they were having a good ol' time watching him putt.

> @Dpavs said:

> Frankly I find it immature when every time someone receives criticism they don't like, they immediately call out their critics as haters, especially when the criticism may be justified.

We can relabel it “ critics” and I will feel the same. And I also point the finger at me as a huge critic. We are all both victims and guilty of it. So a thread about nothing , and something all at once

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock