layout different on Mac vs PC?

Yanki01 ·  
Yanki01Yanki01 TEXASMembers  6545WRX Points: 659Handicap: 4.4Posts: 6,545 Titanium Tees

I never really got on here on my Macbook at home but noticed a difference.

top - chrome for windows.
middle - chrome for mac.
bottom - safari for mac. missing more than chrome for mac.

Posted:
915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
915F Rogue Black 80S
915H Rogue Black 85S
712u 4i Recoil F4 110
714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec

Comments

• b.heltsb.helts Members  3195WRX Points: 639Posts: 3,195 Titanium Tees

That’s interesting. A lot going on but the difference between the Chrome on Mac and PC might be more resolution related than Mac v PC.

Safari is a different bird. It may be that Vanilla doesn’t include WebKit or Vanilla renders a bit differently in Safari.

I’ll be interested to follow along and see what, if anything, comes out of this.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • HitEmTrueHitEmTrue North TexasMembers  6841WRX Points: 608Posts: 6,841 Titanium Tees

Zoom out on the Mac (⌘ and minus key at same time I think) and see if addition information appears.

Posted:
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1284WRX Points: 234Handicap: 8Posts: 1,284 Platinum Tees

My safari on my iMac looks the same as your top picture; but i had to stretch the window open wider to make it look that way, it looked like the one on the bottom before

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.